Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

2 Pages <12
Wage Discussion Options
Config85
#21 Posted : Friday, December 10, 2010 10:24:49 AM

Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

We still didnt get our raise actually. Won 11 or 12 to 0 on wednesday. Seems to be a problem with the replays?

I hope it gets sorted soon because i have a bunch of salary-thirsty players on my neck smiling
Jakeflashman
#22 Posted : Friday, December 10, 2010 10:32:26 AM

szczecinmanc wrote:

How can you expect all teams to have their salaries boosted excessively each season? The higher each team has their salary put up the more likely that people will become cash whores and run around just asking for a million dollar salaries. This will then mean that lower down teams will be severely disadvantaged in comparison to older teams. Just because a leagues average TTV goes up shouldn't mean that the salaries go up.
dagriggstar
#23 Posted : Monday, December 13, 2010 4:55:17 AM

I'd like to know what peoples thoughts are on having all 12 teams in the league on equal salary budgets. Obviously, that hurts the top teams but would give the lower down teams more of a chance.
wylo1979
#24 Posted : Monday, December 13, 2010 7:24:39 AM

i love the fact that so many people moan about every little thing on this game do u think the blackpool manager wakes up and says oh no ive havent got a huge wage budget like manchester uniteds i best quit because we will never win a game, he just gets on with it and brings in players who the club can afford its being called a manager or do u guys want an easy life lets give u 16 million wage budget so we can get you all all 22 year old players in ur team and give them 1 million each and have 5 subs aswel life would be so boring if that was the case thats the joys off being a manager im afraid Biggrin

[spoiler]
szczecinmanc
#25 Posted : Monday, December 13, 2010 8:05:23 AM

wylo1979 wrote:
i love the fact that so many people moan about every little thing on this game do u think the blackpool manager wakes up and says oh no ive havent got a huge wage budget like manchester uniteds i best quit because we will never win a game, he just gets on with it and brings in players who the club can afford its being called a manager or do u guys want an easy life lets give u 16 million wage budget so we can get you all all 22 year old players in ur team and give them 1 million each and have 5 subs aswel life would be so boring if that was the case thats the joys off being a manager im afraid Biggrin

Yeah mate, I'd like to see you manage 16 active players, who have just been promoted to one of the top 4 leagues in the game and have only been given a 700k salary increase.

I also fail to see what Blackpool and the prem league has to do with FID, football has been going for over 100 years in the UK, FID has just finished season 6, so the gaps between new and older teams should not actually be that great.
Config85
#26 Posted : Monday, December 13, 2010 8:41:33 AM

Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

I'm asking myself when the wage update for promoted teams will take place actually... My team Estuera won the playoff game on wednesday which lead us to promotion. We are monday now and have only been placed in league 1 yesterday, but most important of all, we still havent seen anything of the promised wage update. Luckily for my team we are in first division now, so we dont have to go through this again. My players have been waiting for their salary update since tuesday and almost a week later i still have to say them i didnt receive it yet. This is turning into a disadvantage for my team really, as the opposing teams this season will already have had a week of training at a better wage.
Jingx
#27 Posted : Monday, December 13, 2010 5:16:47 PM

everyone get the new increase? so happy...thank you admin!!
Config85
#28 Posted : Monday, December 13, 2010 8:53:11 PM

I still havent received the update yet.. Confused
Fleet
#29 Posted : Monday, December 13, 2010 9:26:33 PM

Config85 wrote:
I still havent received the update yet.. Confused

???

FC Estuera didn't promote. The wage increase is only applicable to promoted teams. Unless maybe you are talking about one of your other characters...

USA MODERATOR

Please send requests through PMs rather than in-game chat.

FORUM RULES / GUIDELINES

Slartibartfass
#30 Posted : Monday, December 13, 2010 10:07:57 PM

I am pretty sure that Estuera promoted as I played in one of the relegation matches and we find ourselves in Division 1 now smiling
Torge Fahr #17 - Side Midfielder Epic Vultures

Manni Gfaltig #24 - Side Defender Epic Vultures

Ricu Sykes #8 - Central Midfielder FC Nouvelle Vie

Chief
#31 Posted : Monday, December 13, 2010 10:13:59 PM

Yep, only on Magrathea you find out thing like that, along with some other, hm, existential answers.

Don Playbreaker. Allround playbreaker (officially CM) at Glasgow Gold (Scotland A1)

Leo Goal. Center forward at Iron [censored] FC (Ireland A1)
Fleet
#32 Posted : Monday, December 13, 2010 10:35:30 PM

Slartibartfass wrote:
I am pretty sure that Estuera promoted as I played in one of the relegation matches and we find ourselves in Division 1 now smiling

Blushing Blushing Blushing

My apologies. I looked really quickly and saw that you guys used to be in D1... I missed the fact that you went to D2 and are now back...

...but... congratulations!

USA MODERATOR

Please send requests through PMs rather than in-game chat.

FORUM RULES / GUIDELINES

Chief
#33 Posted : Monday, December 13, 2010 10:45:19 PM

Biggrin
It's not your foul, it's easy to miss, a whole season, from that place. Seen it a million times.
Biggrin

Don Playbreaker. Allround playbreaker (officially CM) at Glasgow Gold (Scotland A1)

Leo Goal. Center forward at Iron [censored] FC (Ireland A1)
Slartibartfass
#34 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2010 6:52:14 AM

Fleet wrote:
Slartibartfass wrote:

My apologies. I looked really quickly and saw that you guys used to be in D1... I missed the fact that you went to D2 and are now back...

...but... congratulations!

Hehe thanks smiling
Torge Fahr #17 - Side Midfielder Epic Vultures

Manni Gfaltig #24 - Side Defender Epic Vultures

Ricu Sykes #8 - Central Midfielder FC Nouvelle Vie

Config85
#35 Posted : Tuesday, December 14, 2010 8:05:12 AM

well i guess the mystery was solved. We didnt get an update and wont be getting any, unfortunately.
Aglarion
#36 Posted : Friday, March 04, 2011 9:32:48 PM

our salay budget went down today... by over 1.5m

'and it was then that they decided to go back for some more gloves'

MIND THE GAP MATCHFIXERS
overthetop2
#37 Posted : Saturday, March 05, 2011 2:03:37 AM

I'M BANKRUPT!!!! Budget fell by over 3 million!!!
Chris Robertson, SD of Atletico Pathetico. League 1A AUS.
tosspot wrote:
It just seems like you are using this game to do whatever is best for you at any particular point in time.

Isn't that what everybodies trying to do toss Flapper?
SVGN, Manager of The Onetouchables, another team in League 1A AUS.
penggembala
#38 Posted : Sunday, April 10, 2011 1:57:25 PM

If salary budget become every team's problem, we can ask the FIDadmin to put in extra function for FID team credit, which is to buy extra salary budget Flapper

you get additional budget, Fidadmin got credit sales. its a win - win solution Laugh Out Loud

scotty196222
#39 Posted : Friday, May 18, 2012 3:26:56 PM

Config85 wrote:
I'm asking myself when the wage update for promoted teams will take place actually... My team Estuera won the playoff game on wednesday which lead us to promotion. We are monday now and have only been placed in league 1 yesterday, but most important of all, we still havent seen anything of the promised wage update. Luckily for my team we are in first division now, so we dont have to go through this again. My players have been waiting for their salary update since tuesday and almost a week later i still have to say them i didnt receive it yet. This is turning into a disadvantage for my team really, as the opposing teams this season will already have had a week of training at a better wage.

And theres me thinking that wage whoring was a thing of the past ?

Give me my million dollar contract NOW !!!

Biggrin Dance

Quote:
I wonder what shenanigans I was getting up to on that evening.....