Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In


3 Pages <123>
Apologies for the delays! Options
Laur_Osnaga
#21 Posted : Tuesday, January 25, 2011 7:08:02 PM



FID Ambassador Medal: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Ambassador Program

Rank: Moderation
Joined: 8/17/2009
Posts: 2,052
Points: 10,953
Location: Navodari
we wait 1 month to get mod acces on team forum ? what excuse "you" find now?
FIDAdmin
#22 Posted : Tuesday, January 25, 2011 10:42:28 PM



Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

Rank: Administration
Joined: 3/10/2009
Posts: 5,070
Points: 14,885
One month? Can you please show me that request and I will take care of it right away.
FAQ: http://footballidentity.com/Help/Content/

Read our FAQ to find out more about:
- Getting Started
- My User
- Life of a Footballer
- Playing the Matches
- Life of a Manager
- Teams and Competitions
- Life of a Journalist
- Newspapers and Articles
- Communicating within Footballidentity
- General Navigation
- Having more than one Character


Match Engine Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEj0mQV2e-M

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Footballidentitycom/177223154315?ref=nf
Laur_Osnaga
#23 Posted : Wednesday, January 26, 2011 7:10:26 AM



FID Ambassador Medal: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Ambassador Program

Rank: Moderation
Joined: 8/17/2009
Posts: 2,052
Points: 10,953
Location: Navodari
FIDAdmin wrote:
One month? Can you please show me that request and I will take care of it right away.


3 days in RL = 1 month in FID Biggrin
Swifty
#24 Posted : Sunday, February 06, 2011 10:53:45 AM





Rank: Global Moderator
Joined: 1/13/2010
Posts: 1,432
Points: 7,003
Location: Viimsi
To get first in line, just bump all other active threads and face the consequences Biggrin
Global Moderator
HELP:

Player links and national awards:

Klepa
#25 Posted : Saturday, February 26, 2011 9:35:13 AM





Rank: Professional
Joined: 7/9/2010
Posts: 878
Points: 3,387
Location: Osijek
5 days ago I put on forum that I need access to private forum of my team as new manager and still nothing !!! Confused

Klepa Klepinho | FC Balkan United (BiH 1A) CF #14

Hobotnica Hvatiloptic | Dundee Devils (SCO 1A) GK #1

Klepa Klepinho Career stats , Teams:

FIDHeadModerator
#26 Posted : Saturday, February 26, 2011 9:09:04 PM


Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at FootballidentityModerator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

Rank: Moderation
Joined: 11/1/2010
Posts: 535
Points: 2,190
Location: York
Your request was submitted on this forum 3 days ago.

We shall get to your request, please have a little more patience during this transition period. Apologies for the delay.
Head Forum Moderator

Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns via Email or PM
Email: fid.headmoderator@communisport.com

Forum Rules/Guidelines


Hummerh2
#27 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 4:56:01 PM





Rank: Rookie
Joined: 4/1/2011
Posts: 38
Points: 186
Location: sheboygan
6 days and still waiting!! Some have been waiting even longer!

I have 8 new rookies on the team. I need access to the private forum to post training guides and other important info!

villeeee
#28 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 8:23:10 PM



Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 11/1/2009
Posts: 7,156
Points: 24,317
Hummerh2 wrote:
6 days and still waiting!! Some have been waiting even longer!

I have 8 new rookies on the team. I need access to the private forum to post training guides and other important info!



True... C'mon guys. I'm sure you've got a lot to do but it can't be that hard to give those mod rights to managers. It's really annoying, having to do all contact with all new players via chat/PM...
FIDAdmin
#29 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2011 11:17:19 AM



Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

Rank: Administration
Joined: 3/10/2009
Posts: 5,070
Points: 14,885
I am really sorry for the delay but I have had serious problems with my computer last week. It is all good now though and I am back in business and will try to make all requests during this day.
FAQ: http://footballidentity.com/Help/Content/

Read our FAQ to find out more about:
- Getting Started
- My User
- Life of a Footballer
- Playing the Matches
- Life of a Manager
- Teams and Competitions
- Life of a Journalist
- Newspapers and Articles
- Communicating within Footballidentity
- General Navigation
- Having more than one Character


Match Engine Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEj0mQV2e-M

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Footballidentitycom/177223154315?ref=nf
TheBoss11
#30 Posted : Friday, April 08, 2011 1:45:38 PM





Rank: Rookie
Joined: 2/15/2011
Posts: 44
Points: 289
Location: čmarograd
I'm now very angry -.-
I am waiting to be given access to the private form, but we do not nobody wants to respond to my posts.
FIDAdmin
#31 Posted : Friday, April 08, 2011 3:10:22 PM



Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

Rank: Administration
Joined: 3/10/2009
Posts: 5,070
Points: 14,885
You have waited 20 hours for your request and you get very angry... Users who have waited for a week - those I can understand and apologise to. Since I normally deal with requests in 2-3 days you have been pretty lucky to get your request done in about 20 hours - especially since you had also bumped your thread which means you put yourself last in line.

Patience is a virtue.
FAQ: http://footballidentity.com/Help/Content/

Read our FAQ to find out more about:
- Getting Started
- My User
- Life of a Footballer
- Playing the Matches
- Life of a Manager
- Teams and Competitions
- Life of a Journalist
- Newspapers and Articles
- Communicating within Footballidentity
- General Navigation
- Having more than one Character


Match Engine Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEj0mQV2e-M

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Footballidentitycom/177223154315?ref=nf
TheBoss11
#32 Posted : Friday, April 08, 2011 10:48:24 PM





Rank: Rookie
Joined: 2/15/2011
Posts: 44
Points: 289
Location: čmarograd
maah.. it's my bad :/
i'm really explosive.. sry
Scream112
#33 Posted : Friday, April 22, 2011 1:21:32 AM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 3/29/2010
Posts: 751
Points: 2,646
Location: Gothenburg
ah really so bumping is bad? come one... whats bad is that there is no one dedicated mod to handle this much quicker! Sad
Diamond "The Fan Favorite" Texas

Quote:
Geoff Shreeves: What was that that was never going in. Large boo's from the Westwood fans now

Gary Lineker: Fans are chanting Diamond Texas at the manager now, that can't be good for team morale.


Characters:
Matza
#34 Posted : Friday, April 22, 2011 2:44:24 AM




Rank: Advanced Member
Joined: 9/19/2010
Posts: 108
Points: 587
Location: Roman
FIDHeadModerator
#35 Posted : Friday, April 22, 2011 7:50:26 AM


Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at FootballidentityModerator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

Rank: Moderation
Joined: 11/1/2010
Posts: 535
Points: 2,190
Location: York
We have so many requests daily that the task of completing them is often endless. Even empowering (which no MOD can currently access this level) Moderators would possibly not gain quicker creation, as we often complete these tasks within 3 days of requests.

We will get there, so do please have patience and do avoid bumping as this isn't a punishment, it's because we go straight to the bottom of pages with zero posts... you can work that out yourself.. we may miss a few with replies inside threads!

Wink
Head Forum Moderator

Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns via Email or PM
Email: fid.headmoderator@communisport.com

Forum Rules/Guidelines


lucafik
#36 Posted : Friday, April 22, 2011 1:43:39 PM



Translator: User has received this medal because of helping out in improving Footballidentity by translating it.

Rank: Expert
Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 2,824
Points: 9,749
Location: Cacak
FIDHeadModerator wrote:
We have so many requests daily that the task of completing them is often endless. Even empowering (which no MOD can currently access this level) Moderators would possibly not gain quicker creation, as we often complete these tasks within 3 days of requests.

We will get there, so do please have patience and do avoid bumping as this isn't a punishment, it's because we go straight to the bottom of pages with zero posts... you can work that out yourself.. we may miss a few with replies inside threads!

Wink


If that is so, why missing my thread? And all other threads that have moved to the second page.
I know that this is a lot of work for u, and I am ready to wait 2-3 days, but at least take care about priorities who posted request first.

http://forum.footballide...px?g=posts&t=114352

Cheers




Scream112
#37 Posted : Friday, April 22, 2011 10:10:23 PM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 3/29/2010
Posts: 751
Points: 2,646
Location: Gothenburg
for the love of FID!!

http://forum.footballide...spx?g=posts&t=114091
Diamond "The Fan Favorite" Texas

Quote:
Geoff Shreeves: What was that that was never going in. Large boo's from the Westwood fans now

Gary Lineker: Fans are chanting Diamond Texas at the manager now, that can't be good for team morale.


Characters:
FIDAdmin
#38 Posted : Saturday, April 23, 2011 7:45:25 PM



Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

Rank: Administration
Joined: 3/10/2009
Posts: 5,070
Points: 14,885
lucafik wrote:
FIDHeadModerator wrote:
We have so many requests daily that the task of completing them is often endless. Even empowering (which no MOD can currently access this level) Moderators would possibly not gain quicker creation, as we often complete these tasks within 3 days of requests.

We will get there, so do please have patience and do avoid bumping as this isn't a punishment, it's because we go straight to the bottom of pages with zero posts... you can work that out yourself.. we may miss a few with replies inside threads!

Wink


If that is so, why missing my thread? And all other threads that have moved to the second page.
I know that this is a lot of work for u, and I am ready to wait 2-3 days, but at least take care about priorities who posted request first.

http://forum.footballide...px?g=posts&t=114352

Cheers


If we in fact missed you and handled other request before your even though your thread was the oldest then we can only apologise. It is now done though and you can be sure that it was an honest mistake and not an act of hate against you. smiling

Normally we have about 2-3 days for a request to be handled as longest but sometimes it can take longer time and this was one of those times. We are sorry for this and we are happy that you tell us that you do not like this delay even though it is obvious of course since noone likes to wait.
FAQ: http://footballidentity.com/Help/Content/

Read our FAQ to find out more about:
- Getting Started
- My User
- Life of a Footballer
- Playing the Matches
- Life of a Manager
- Teams and Competitions
- Life of a Journalist
- Newspapers and Articles
- Communicating within Footballidentity
- General Navigation
- Having more than one Character


Match Engine Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEj0mQV2e-M

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Footballidentitycom/177223154315?ref=nf
lucafik
#39 Posted : Sunday, April 24, 2011 9:56:03 AM



Translator: User has received this medal because of helping out in improving Footballidentity by translating it.

Rank: Expert
Joined: 7/1/2010
Posts: 2,824
Points: 9,749
Location: Cacak
FIDAdmin wrote:
lucafik wrote:
FIDHeadModerator wrote:
We have so many requests daily that the task of completing them is often endless. Even empowering (which no MOD can currently access this level) Moderators would possibly not gain quicker creation, as we often complete these tasks within 3 days of requests.

We will get there, so do please have patience and do avoid bumping as this isn't a punishment, it's because we go straight to the bottom of pages with zero posts... you can work that out yourself.. we may miss a few with replies inside threads!

Wink


If that is so, why missing my thread? And all other threads that have moved to the second page.
I know that this is a lot of work for u, and I am ready to wait 2-3 days, but at least take care about priorities who posted request first.

http://forum.footballide...px?g=posts&t=114352

Cheers


If we in fact missed you and handled other request before your even though your thread was the oldest then we can only apologise. It is now done though and you can be sure that it was an honest mistake and not an act of hate against you. smiling

Normally we have about 2-3 days for a request to be handled as longest but sometimes it can take longer time and this was one of those times. We are sorry for this and we are happy that you tell us that you do not like this delay even though it is obvious of course since noone likes to wait.


haha Biggrin
Apology granted Biggrin




FIDAdmin
#40 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2011 2:10:54 PM



Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

Rank: Administration
Joined: 3/10/2009
Posts: 5,070
Points: 14,885
I am really sorry for the delays in the forum requests. I will be on to the forum requests and deal with them tomorrow at latest. We are really busy at the moment with things connected to the upcoming season and the attribute reduction. This is the reason of the delays. So have patience for a day more and your requests will have been dealt with!
FAQ: http://footballidentity.com/Help/Content/

Read our FAQ to find out more about:
- Getting Started
- My User
- Life of a Footballer
- Playing the Matches
- Life of a Manager
- Teams and Competitions
- Life of a Journalist
- Newspapers and Articles
- Communicating within Footballidentity
- General Navigation
- Having more than one Character


Match Engine Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEj0mQV2e-M

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Footballidentitycom/177223154315?ref=nf
Users browsing this topic
guest (2)
3 Pages <123>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Official FID Theme by FIDAdmin1 (the one and only)
Powered by YAF 1.9.3 | YAF © 2003-2009, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.314 seconds.

© 2010 CommuniSport AB - User Agreement and Policy

Advertise on Footballidentity