Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

Competition Rules Options
FIDAdmin1
#1 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2009 8:33:21 PM

Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

This is the forum where we inform about different rules of the competition (clarifications and changes etc.). Members will be able to reply and give feedback on the different rule topics but not create new topics (since we want to keep these forums clean due to informational purposes).
Help and FAQ

Stay updated by following us on:

...and follow my blog.

See how matches are played in this Youtube Tutorial.
Sponsor  

Elboludo
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 28, 2009 3:08:30 AM

FIDAdmin1 wrote:
This is the forum where we inform about different rules of the competition (clarifications and changes etc.). Members will be able to reply and give feedback on the different rule topics but not create new topics (since we want to keep these forums clean due to informational purposes).

I would like to know how many football players you are required to have on a team before the team can actually excist/function.

I came across somewhere that you need to have a minimum of 16 players on your team in order for the team to be eligable to compete.. Does this rule still apply or can you have a functional team with only 14 or 15 players??

I ask this question because some of the teams in our group Div 2.A Sweden only have 14 or 15 players and I was led to believe that you needed more in order to be elidgable to play.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
<22:59:08> "kwanzi"
: ha ha, well, at leats i can declare my love to you here

FID experience summed up:
Kingstown
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 28, 2009 6:39:14 AM

You're probably referring to this rule:

Quote:
If the team's has less than 16 footballers in the team by the end of the season the manager will be immediately fired.

In this topic you can read about a couple of managers that didn't know that rule and were fired at the end of last seaon.
They were all reinstalled, so at this point the rule is subject of debate. ;)

Kingstown, Manager of Djup United
Forum HeadModerator
Elboludo
#4 Posted : Saturday, November 28, 2009 12:04:11 PM

Kingstown wrote:
You're probably referring to this rule:

Quote:
If the team's has less than 16 footballers in the team by the end of the season the manager will be immediately fired.

In this topic you can read about a couple of managers that didn't know that rule and were fired at the end of last seaon.
They were all reinstalled, so at this point the rule is subject of debate. ;)

Thanx man.. Just wanted it clarified.. =)
<22:59:08> "kwanzi"
: ha ha, well, at leats i can declare my love to you here

FID experience summed up:
Carlos Valdez
#5 Posted : Monday, January 31, 2011 10:38:04 PM

Just a fast question why in countrys like portugal some teams from the first division are allowed to have B teams .. Portugal its a country really hard to recruit already and only 3 divisions .. they dont need to pay the clausule if they want the player and they kill all the others teams in recruitment what is making this game even harder to play . some cases we even got some teams in 3B that u cant c one portuguese in there squad because its impossible to reach any active player ... will u say that they are fair Competition Rules ?

Now im sorry again because I dont know still how to post the links but I will assk u doenst take a minute and check this 2 teams in the game : Blackout B and Blackout FC B , have a look to the balance of Blackout B and check the transfers please . because after u have done that I dont think that I need to say more words ... how can this happen when some1 is trying to make this a free game of cheating ??

will be nice if some1 can sort this out because this teams are killing the game cheating in a certain way and they are allowed to stay and still by the looks do even more B teams ... why wonder what will happen in the future ? all teams in the 3 division with 0 cash and all B teams in 2 division helping the main teams

lets be honest at this time in the game this b teams shudnt be allowed and they shud pay some price for killing there national divisions and cheating

thanks I will wait for one reply
Champion WC Portugal

TROPHYS

Champ78
#6 Posted : Saturday, May 19, 2012 9:23:29 PM

Quick question: teams that play qualifier to promote from Esp div 3, in wich 2, div do they go ?

Cause if my team can end up in 2b i could prolly invest some more time and players in it, but if it goes to 2a, then i prolly should not
Quote:
We're the hero FID deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, you'll hunt us, because we can take it. We're not your hero. We are Norway
park71
#7 Posted : Saturday, May 19, 2012 11:43:46 PM

Champ78 wrote:
Quick question: teams that play qualifier to promote from Esp div 3, in wich 2, div do they go ?

Cause if my team can end up in 2b i could prolly invest some more time and players in it, but if it goes to 2a, then i prolly should not

2a for sure. It's a pyramid system.
park71

TeddyKuma wrote:
Hoofing is bad, taking the ball in offside is bad, wasting time when you are winning is bad... I guess the only "ethically correct" way to play this game is dribbling, dribbling and more dribbling. Any other way is just an abomination fruit of impious and cheating minds which can not play proper FID...
yuvraj99
#8 Posted : Sunday, May 20, 2012 11:40:03 AM

quick question too......how do the coefficients work for teams to qualify for UFCL/UFIC. What if a country has a coefficient of 0 does it still get one team into the UFIC.

dazza11
#9 Posted : Friday, June 01, 2012 1:55:59 PM

any news on above question ?
Molnhulden
#10 Posted : Friday, June 01, 2012 1:58:30 PM

You can find more information here: https://sites.google.com/site/fiduclic/home

And about the set-up and which teams will qualify itself is: https://sites.google.com...iduclic/season-12/setup

Every country can send minimum 1 team to UFCL/UFIC qualifier and that team will have to win points then.

Istai Orion - Manager

Current manager of:
-Juventus Moldova