Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

4 Pages 123>»
What to do when you can't enter a match Options
FIDAdmin3
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 21, 2009 10:50:08 PM

Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

If you get errors 2032 or 2048 and you are the only one who get this (there are no messages from admins that matches are rescheduled or similar) please try to perform the following actions:
• Make sure you have internet connection and it is fast enough. Even if you lost
connection for a moment, it still may be the reason of errors above, but after page refresh match will be restored.

• Make sure that there are no specific security settings on your PC or in the network you have connection through. Pay especial attention to antivirus and firewall settings. Try to disable them for a while and check whether the problem still exists.

• Try to check this with other browsers.

If you still get the error, please complete the following questions and send them to us:
• Do you have this issue always or just from time to time?
• What OS and browser do you use?
• Do you have some specific plug-ins for your browser?
• Are you able to see game replays? Open match window in pre-match mode (if you click the "hammer icon" in front of the next match in the Fixture list under Competition)?
• Please try to open the following links and let us know whether you get XML-file in all these
cases
o http://footballidentity.com/BasicWebsite/SWF/client/Localization/MessagesText_en.xml
o http://match001.footballidentity.com//crossdomain.xml
o http://79.99.6.93//crossdomain.xml
• Install the debug version of flash player and let us know the message you get using it.

How to install debug version of flash player:
• Download the tool from http://www.adobe.com/sup...er/downloads.html#fp10.
We suggest to select version 10. Choose the proper link depending from the browser you
use
• Install in on your PC using step-by-step instructions
• After installation you will get a popup with message in case of error in flash applications

Help and FAQ

Stay updated by following us on:

...and follow the FIDAdminds blogs.

See how matches are played in this Youtube Tutorial
Sponsor  

FIDAdmin1
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 25, 2009 5:56:33 PM

Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

Bump!
Help and FAQ

...and follow my blog.

See how matches are played in this Youtube Tutorial.
lulaj85
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 28, 2010 9:10:40 PM

you cant do anything.you can play another match
Armando Lula/ACM Ricardo Kaka is best player in the world for me.
Truma
#4 Posted : Monday, May 31, 2010 7:52:03 PM

I can't get into a match.
when I click on the next match it brings me to another window and I am only able to se a green background and nothing else??

what to do???? Wall
Truma
#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 01, 2010 10:49:55 PM

anyone knows what is the prob??? Crying

I can load a pre match mode (hammer) but not the match mode Confused
Voroshilov
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 03, 2010 7:35:47 PM

I have entered my match window, and everything is fine except for the fact that my player is controlled by a bot?! I entered when the match was about to start...
Why is this?

Even if we don't win, it'll be anything but an easy ride for our rivals.

In memory of Caley
ushanio
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 03, 2010 7:51:21 PM

since 30 min i try to do my team for the match of tonight!
impossible to go in ....
FIDAdmin1
#8 Posted : Thursday, June 03, 2010 8:05:01 PM

Have you cleaned your cache in your browser? Please do and then close the browser down (completely) and open again.
Help and FAQ

...and follow my blog.

Truma
#9 Posted : Monday, June 07, 2010 8:29:27 PM

i cleaned my cache and cookies but it does not work again Sad(
i tried to open it with another browser (IE and Chrome) but it does not work again.
my firewall is clean 100%
what to do??? Sad(
FIDAdmin1
#10 Posted : Monday, June 07, 2010 8:42:29 PM

Please describe more in detail what happens. Do you see the loading page? What happens then? Is there any error-message?
Help and FAQ

...and follow my blog.

Truma
#11 Posted : Monday, June 07, 2010 8:51:33 PM

i go on character and than on the character space I choose option next match and than i have another window opened with green background and there is nothing happen. It stays like that all the time.

In the left down corner i can see like browser is trying to open the page. It writes something like that opening and than transfering data from 75.11..... (some kind of number) and it stays like that all the time.

Nothing happened, it does not show me any kind of error.
Truma
#12 Posted : Thursday, June 10, 2010 8:14:46 PM

ok is anyone able to explain me why I can't play the match because I am loosing my patience. More than one month I have this problem and noone can't explain me why???

when I click on the next match and when new window opens in front of me I have the green background and in the left-down corner clearly writes: "Trasnferring data from 79.99.6.92...
szczecinmanc
#13 Posted : Sunday, June 27, 2010 8:36:44 PM

Today is the 1st time, since the few weeks in the winter that I have had a problem entering the match screen.

Screen boots up and the 10 balls load up very quickly, then nothing happens.

If you still get the error, please complete the following questions and send them to us:

This is the 1st time it has happened, I was loading the managers match screen throughout the day without any issues.

Firefox (which I updated today)

Not that I'm aware of.

• Are you able to see game replays? Open match window in pre-match mode (if you click the "hammer icon" in front of the next match in the Fixture list under Competition)?

Match replays are also freezing after the 10 balls have loaded up.

• Please try to open the following links and let us know whether you get XML-file in all these
cases
o http://footballidentity....ion/MessagesText_en.xml
o http://match001.football...ty.com//crossdomain.xml

None of the above work, they all lead to errors.
• Install the debug version of flash player and let us know the message you get using it.

I have V 10.1
Truma
#14 Posted : Tuesday, June 29, 2010 6:40:56 PM

dude it seems like you are going to wait for months until someone responds on our questions.
I still have problem with entering match and because of that i did not played even one match on this game, tried to do everything, asked for help everywhere (here, PM...) but I did not found the answer.

This guys just ignored me and are still ignoring me. Because I still don't have the answer on my question problem.
FIDAdmin3
#15 Posted : Tuesday, June 29, 2010 9:48:22 PM

Truma wrote:
dude it seems like you are going to wait for months until someone responds on our questions.
I still have problem with entering match and because of that i did not played even one match on this game, tried to do everything, asked for help everywhere (here, PM...) but I did not found the answer.

This guys just ignored me and are still ignoring me. Because I still don't have the answer on my question problem.

Please answer all questions in the first post in this topic.
Help and FAQ

FIDAdmin3
#16 Posted : Tuesday, June 29, 2010 9:52:22 PM

szczecinmanc wrote:
Today is the 1st time, since the few weeks in the winter that I have had a problem entering the match screen.

Screen boots up and the 10 balls load up very quickly, then nothing happens.

This is the 1st time it has happened, I was loading the managers match screen throughout the day without any issues.

Not that I'm aware of.

Match replays are also freezing after the 10 balls have loaded up.

cases

None of the above work, they all lead to errors.

I have V 10.1

Could you please specify what OS you use?
Did you install the debug version of flash, if so did it show any debug information?
Help and FAQ

CUFC_Mike
#17 Posted : Tuesday, June 29, 2010 11:18:40 PM

Contributor Medal: User recieved this medal for the huge amount of work put into enhancing the FID experience.Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

I might be firing way off the mark here, but one thing stood out to me.....(check the bold text)

FIDAdmin3 wrote:
szczecinmanc wrote:

Could you please specify what OS you use?
Did you install the debug version of flash, if so did it show any debug information?

Have you tried a different browser, preferably Google Chrome?

Alternatively have you tried rolling back your Firefox version?

What Firefox version did you update to?
Guess who's back? It's not Slim Shady...

Daisymasha
#18 Posted : Thursday, July 01, 2010 1:06:15 PM

I use Google Chrome (IE and MFF)

I have cleared my cache and reloaded.

I have uninstalled and re-installed the flash player many times.

When I click the next match link, the game window comes up, but the 10 loading balls (and everything thereafter) do not.

It ALWAYS says that Shockwave Flash has crashed, Google Chrome needs to close, or just SNAP!

When I try on IE or MFF, exactly the same things happen, it will do whatever it can to boot me off FID.

My internet settings have not changed from when it was all working fine.

Even as i'm typing this message, "The following plug-in has crashed: Shockwave Flash", "Google Chrome needs to close down" or I just get a sad jigsaw puzzle piece saying "SNAP".

I can watch replays for a few minutes, until it boots me off, in whatever way it can.

cases

I can access the first as xml, but the other two say I have no authorisation to access.

PLEASE HELP!!

I haven't got a clue when it comes to computers, but it has just become more hard work than is worthwhile playing.

You "nearly" have a wonderful game here, being spoilt by computer jargon which I just don't comprehend......and to think, I nearly bought a couple of extra characters at the end of last season!!! Phew, what a let off!

I do feel sorry for those that have invested their money, and now can't play.

I have had this problem for a few months now, and have tried all that has been offered up to me, with little effect.

I'll let you send the apologies to my teammates, as i'm sure they are already peeved off with me not turning up. I logged on at 8pm last night and was still trying to get some action at 10pm.

EDIT: Oh, one thing I have noticed....is that it happens more often/quicker, when there are more people online, ie. during match times.

Ditmar Van Nostrilboy.....Lead Piping.....Billiard Room
Gaby
#19 Posted : Thursday, July 01, 2010 1:18:56 PM

Uninstall Firefox -> delete the Mozilla Firefox folder from Program Files -> reinstall Firefox and additional plugins

And just an FYI - if it says that something has crashed it means generally a client based problem, so it's your problem not the game developers's problem.
Daisymasha
#20 Posted : Thursday, July 01, 2010 1:46:39 PM

My problem....ok....gotcha!

Still, has FID asked Adobe why such problems may be occurring?....just an idea.

Ditmar Van Nostrilboy.....Lead Piping.....Billiard Room