Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In


2 Pages 12>
Experienced user 5 World cups and 1 Bronze medal as team cap. Options
Ragnevi
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 6:11:01 PM





Rank: Professional
Joined: 1/20/2010
Posts: 672
Points: 4,131
Location: mellerud
I have been awile from the game quite long becaus of work and family issue, but have a new work day time now and should be able to play all games in the evnings. sun-wed our mon-thu fits me.

I also want to creat another player for the team but i wait and make what the manager want me to do.

have been linecaller for many teams and even for Swedish national team.

No problem whit TS our any other kind of teamspeak. Only understand English, Swedish and Norwegian.
Sponsor  
 

JuLer
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 6:29:58 PM




Rank: Junior
Joined: 10/18/2011
Posts: 130
Points: 402
Location: Trondheim
Game is getting shut down after this season tho...
Ragnevi
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 6:46:06 PM





Rank: Professional
Joined: 1/20/2010
Posts: 672
Points: 4,131
Location: mellerud
shut down why?

Is there not enough players our is it becaus of admins dont have the time?
IndyBre
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 7:35:48 PM





Rank: Expert
Joined: 9/24/2012
Posts: 2,666
Points: 8,037
First is for sure, not enough players, admins have time, but they dont understand buisness....Wink

Dijabola Rouge, Elbolid, Mini Mudo, Neuromancer listener...... next?

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

TeamLegend
#5 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 9:05:06 PM





Rank: Senior
Joined: 6/13/2011
Posts: 635
Points: 1,941
Location: Trondheim
Unlucky you not coming in here before the last season.

Game had potential, but not enough active and paying users I guess.

And I think leagues got opened without good plans for how to make the leagues active. New users got signed to the bot leagues, but then quit because of no activity. And some of the people getting paid to be managers in those leagues didn't show activity. So they made new users quit. I will not say names hereWink
Gaaaaahhhh
Smiler
#6 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 11:14:47 PM



Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

Rank: Game Master
Joined: 10/17/2011
Posts: 3,122
Points: 9,891
Location: Psachna
The coding of the game is outdated now. It needs re-coding from the beginning. Admin have full time jobs and families and need to move on now. It is just not financially viable anymore and very time consuming for them.

IndyBre
#7 Posted : Tuesday, March 14, 2017 11:44:30 PM





Rank: Expert
Joined: 9/24/2012
Posts: 2,666
Points: 8,037
Lie. game could still be playing on explorer. But they didnt wanted to to give us chance to still play. Plus , they didnt wanted to sell part of the game. So someone else do recoding . So game can still going...

they have full jobs, cuz they were bad at buisness, so they started losing money on the game, and they needed to find job again.

Dijabola Rouge, Elbolid, Mini Mudo, Neuromancer listener...... next?

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

TeamLegend
#8 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 12:27:54 AM





Rank: Senior
Joined: 6/13/2011
Posts: 635
Points: 1,941
Location: Trondheim
IndyBre wrote:
Lie. game could still be playing on explorer. But they didnt wanted to to give us chance to still play. Plus , they didnt wanted to sell part of the game. So someone else do recoding . So game can still going...

they have full jobs, cuz they were bad at buisness, so they started losing money on the game, and they needed to find job again.


I don't think they ever made some money on this game...

I think they had normal jobs and this was something they did extra.

Was a good idea and some parts of the game are really good, but just need too much work and money to get it to where it should be.
Gaaaaahhhh
tiraths27
#9 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 9:51:54 AM





Rank: Expert
Joined: 1/4/2012
Posts: 2,984
Points: 9,246
Location: London
They had at least a year of working on FID full time, when the game launched Cremu smiling Later they took some part time jobs, but then they had to take full time jobs to support their young families.

I don't think their business decisions were particularly bad. They just made awful decisions on what features to add to the game.

Super Club Soccer - Life after FID
Link to User

TROPHY CABINET | SEASON 20-24



IndyBre
#10 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 10:31:14 AM





Rank: Expert
Joined: 9/24/2012
Posts: 2,666
Points: 8,037
Agree with you on inplementing poopies in the game, we still dont have 3D ball in real matches, i can remember people poopiesting on them cuz that ,and they still wanted to do that for example.

But It was bad buisness. First i can think of i horrendous small price of FID credits. Ofc they could not get enough money, everybody could have more characters for pretty much nothing to give for a year...

And when a lot of players could get a lot characters, , every better users are started taking place of not good users, they started playing with 2, . So in a lot of leagues, same users starting winning leagues, fighting for the titles, , lower quality users, are losing all the time, they are leaving , and you are getting smaller userbase, no people want to start game when he sees userbase : 1000 .

+They didnt wanted to listen to lower quality users, only to good users. That arent really good, they made game that only smart people can play this game on high lvl, and we got closing of the game. its all connected. Every game in thw world, try to simplfy their games, for example, Football Manager, 07,08,09,10,11,12 (and older games) were very complicated, but they listened to users that dont want to waste a lot of time on the game, users that arent too much smart to play that type of game.. And they simplified game as shucks... Belive it or not, i tried every newer Fm after FM12, and i never played any FM as FM 12, im still playing FM12 . To be honest .

I reallt think they were/are so incapacitate to do anything , cuz they dont understand how world work that im not understanding that..

Dijabola Rouge, Elbolid, Mini Mudo, Neuromancer listener...... next?

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

Mini Miudo
#11 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 11:25:45 AM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 1/30/2010
Posts: 9,814
Points: 34,202
Location: Porto
Meh. It's not a easy for a concept like this to survive. It's a great game, the best I've ever played. But it caters to a very small group of people. Most will look at it and think "this is so boring, it takes 2 years for the ball to move" or they'll think matches are too long, or when they sign up they'll never log in again because there's no match going on and they just wanted to try the game, etc.

I think the game's really good now, the best it's ever been, other than still being a bit too random, but without users to play it, it's complicated.
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF


Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD



Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year



almost
#12 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 12:36:07 PM




Rank: Newbie
Joined: 12/4/2016
Posts: 23
Points: 69
IndyBre wrote:
Agree with you on inplementing poopies in the game, we still dont have 3D ball in real matches, i can remember people poopiesting on them cuz that ,and they still wanted to do that for example.

But It was bad buisness. First i can think of i horrendous small price of FID credits. Ofc they could not get enough money, everybody could have more characters for pretty much nothing to give for a year...

And when a lot of players could get a lot characters, , every better users are started taking place of not good users, they started playing with 2, . So in a lot of leagues, same users starting winning leagues, fighting for the titles, , lower quality users, are losing all the time, they are leaving , and you are getting smaller userbase, no people want to start game when he sees userbase : 1000 .

+They didnt wanted to listen to lower quality users, only to good users. That arent really good, they made game that only smart people can play this game on high lvl, and we got closing of the game. its all connected. Every game in thw world, try to simplfy their games, for example, Football Manager, 07,08,09,10,11,12 (and older games) were very complicated, but they listened to users that dont want to waste a lot of time on the game, users that arent too much smart to play that type of game.. And they simplified game as shucks... Belive it or not, i tried every newer Fm after FM12, and i never played any FM as FM 12, im still playing FM12 . To be honest .

I reallt think they were/are so incapacitate to do anything , cuz they dont understand how world work that im not understanding that..


smart?complicated? fid?Wall

dunnoConfused

when all about was star and train

as simple as 1click lasts 8secs , too complicated?trololol

pls Laugh Out Loud
IndyBre
#13 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 12:38:25 PM





Rank: Expert
Joined: 9/24/2012
Posts: 2,666
Points: 8,037
Than why you never played good if its easy??

Dijabola Rouge, Elbolid, Mini Mudo, Neuromancer listener...... next?

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

almost
#14 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 12:40:14 PM




Rank: Newbie
Joined: 12/4/2016
Posts: 23
Points: 69
IndyBre wrote:
Than why you never played good if its easy??


ul Laugh Out Loud
TeamLegend
#15 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 1:30:55 PM





Rank: Senior
Joined: 6/13/2011
Posts: 635
Points: 1,941
Location: Trondheim
tiraths27 wrote:
They had at least a year of working on FID full time, when the game launched Cremu smiling Later they took some part time jobs, but then they had to take full time jobs to support their young families.

I don't think their business decisions were particularly bad. They just made awful decisions on what features to add to the game.


Ye, I guess the activity in the game was totally different back then. We actually had lots of Cremu's in the game and some other norwegians.
I miss that timeCrying
Gaaaaahhhh
Ragnevi
#16 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 3:25:52 PM





Rank: Professional
Joined: 1/20/2010
Posts: 672
Points: 4,131
Location: mellerud
TeamLegend wrote:
Unlucky you not coming in here before the last season.

Game had potential, but not enough active and paying users I guess.

And I think leagues got opened without good plans for how to make the leagues active. New users got signed to the bot leagues, but then quit because of no activity. And some of the people getting paid to be managers in those leagues didn't show activity. So they made new users quit. I will not say names hereWink



I was actually playing this game almost from the start and i have played together whit the admins for like four IRL years in Svarta Stjärnan.
so i cant say i am unlucky i have not missed this fantastic game but its sad to see its going under.

In the beginning it was alot more activity and like many says it had alot of potentials to be a success, the opening of alot leagues and countrys was the first misstake i understand people wanted to play in there country but it was just not enough users to keep the activity.

The second misstake i think was the early drop in skills it maked alot users quite even my self i guess you fall in love whit your characters and its hard to see them go under, I think there should only be drops when you miss practise for a day and ofcours when the player get older the practise will give almost nothing just have to do it to avoid the drop.

Another idea i had before was that the games should make some impact on your player if you play well whit high UDP you could get a extra training, and also a reserve league whit the same teams so player how are at bench can compeet and get better if they perform.
TeamLegend
#17 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 3:53:45 PM





Rank: Senior
Joined: 6/13/2011
Posts: 635
Points: 1,941
Location: Trondheim
Ragnevi wrote:
TeamLegend wrote:
Unlucky you not coming in here before the last season.

Game had potential, but not enough active and paying users I guess.

And I think leagues got opened without good plans for how to make the leagues active. New users got signed to the bot leagues, but then quit because of no activity. And some of the people getting paid to be managers in those leagues didn't show activity. So they made new users quit. I will not say names hereWink



I was actually playing this game almost from the start and i have played together whit the admins for like four IRL years in Svarta Stjärnan.
so i cant say i am unlucky i have not missed this fantastic game but its sad to see its going under.

In the beginning it was alot more activity and like many says it had alot of potentials to be a success, the opening of alot leagues and countrys was the first misstake i understand people wanted to play in there country but it was just not enough users to keep the activity.

The second misstake i think was the early drop in skills it maked alot users quite even my self i guess you fall in love whit your characters and its hard to see them go under, I think there should only be drops when you miss practise for a day and ofcours when the player get older the practise will give almost nothing just have to do it to avoid the drop.

Another idea i had before was that the games should make some impact on your player if you play well whit high UDP you could get a extra training, and also a reserve league whit the same teams so player how are at bench can compeet and get better if they perform.


I just meant unlucky not getting to play the last season Wink

I have played against you lots of times in the pastFlapper
Gaaaaahhhh
Neuromancer1
#18 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 5:51:44 PM





Rank: Professional
Joined: 5/1/2010
Posts: 1,582
Points: 4,974
Location: London
Businessman Indy to the rescue, with top tier logic.

JuLer
#19 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 6:44:18 PM




Rank: Junior
Joined: 10/18/2011
Posts: 130
Points: 402
Location: Trondheim
Neuromancer1 wrote:
Businessman Indy to the rescue, with top tier logic.


Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud
You will get told to suck dick in 3......2......1......
TeamLegend
#20 Posted : Wednesday, March 15, 2017 6:55:23 PM





Rank: Senior
Joined: 6/13/2011
Posts: 635
Points: 1,941
Location: Trondheim
JuLer wrote:
Neuromancer1 wrote:
Businessman Indy to the rescue, with top tier logic.


Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud
You will get told to suck dick in 3......2......1......



He didn't find anyone in Bulgaria to do that?Wall
Gaaaaahhhh
Users browsing this topic
guest (2)
2 Pages 12>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Official FID Theme by FIDAdmin1 (the one and only)
Powered by YAF 1.9.3 | YAF © 2003-2009, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.505 seconds.

© 2010 CommuniSport AB - User Agreement and Policy

Advertise on Footballidentity