Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

10 Pages «<78910>
Season 31 World Draft League - Mon/Thurs @ 22:15 UTC Options
Juliuuuuus
#161 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 4:19:44 PM

toybota wrote:
Juliuuuuus wrote:
if no chem pen, then its even better, just managers who struggle with their teams activity need to show some commitment in the last few days and give some options or solutions. Not stealing ppl from other teams or just being inactive. Propose smth - get to users that you know and say for example: ok we cant contact this and this guy, but we have Cremu, Mini, whoever it is, who is ready to join us instead, so can we do that or not? Not just moan here on forum that you would struggle with activity because some guys are not replying and lets just mess up everything and bring whichever chars we want, because it seems the easiest thing to do. But it should be the managers of the teams doing that, not me or Apash, whose teams are ready to compete. Thats the only thing im saying and there is still some time to sort this out, just it seems not so many ppl bother about it unlike you and me for example smiling

Our manager did this several weeks ago. We mentioned that Felix didn't exist and one other left the game. We even proposed a couple of options that would help to fix our issues but both were rejected. All of this happened more than 3 weeks ago. What can we do if we can't bring people in? One person misses a game and we have bots and we are not allowed to change that. The last season was all amount to be having fun and keeping teams and leagues active but some of the people that say this are the ones forcing us into potentially being a bot team and affecting the league.

Yep, i ve seen that. About Felix at least. HAvent seen anything about one user quit. Do you have some users who are 100% going to join if you are allowed to? Or you have to start searching for them now? If you have names of ppl who would like to play then just inform Tirath and do it. As long as it is 26yo chars with no specs, who cares if they were in draft or not? Right now its just three ppl like in England who are trying to actually do smth. Nothing is ever done this way. If you need confirmation from me that i m ok with you having 1-2 extra users in the team - then its not a problem, just lets find some sort of solution, not write here on the forum.
Думай обо мне лучше.
tiraths27
#162 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 4:36:52 PM

Yeah Marco told me a few weeks ago about 2 users not joining his team. I had nothing against a user joining them, as obviously they would struggle with activity. A few managers didn't mind it either, but James was against it Flapper He's had a user (maybe 2) quit as well.

Juliuuuuus wrote:
If you need confirmation from me that i m ok with you having 1-2 extra users in the team - then its not a problem, just lets find some sort of solution, not write here on the forum.

Only 2 users have come forward declaring any kind of interest to join, since the draft was done. I think James would only allow additional users if every team got at least 1.

TeamLegend wrote:
The leaders of this sh1t could have found a solution.
But they just didnt. And now it is nearly too late.
They will just shut up and act as if they don't see this thread.
Cremu please stfu Laugh Out Loud I actively tried to find solutions to help Marco, but none were accepted by all other managers.

Super Club Soccer - Life after FID
Link to User

TROPHY CABINET | SEASON 20-24

TeamLegend
#163 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 4:49:05 PM

Made you say something LabrathLaugh Out Loud

So Wicker decides over this league too?Wall

Well well... Let there be bots since some people prefer to meet bot teamsFlapper
Gaaaaahhhh
Ferrazza11
#164 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 7:28:47 PM

Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

In my opinion we are doing this league to have some fun before the games closes.
Playing with/against bots it's far away from what I consider funny, then I'll fill my team out of the draft. And I expect other managers do the same.
If someone disagrees and wants to have bots in his team will be his problem, but I wish that the other managers act like I will do.
Juliuuuuus
#165 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 8:08:36 PM

Ferrazza11 wrote:
In my opinion we are doing this league to have some fun before the games closes.
Playing with/against bots it's far away from what I consider funny, then I'll fill my team out of the draft. And I expect other managers do the same.
If someone disagrees and wants to have bots in his team will be his problem, but I wish that the other managers act like I will do.

Yep, agreed. Just lets not go further than that and the chars would have to be 26yo and community created so no team has any advantage in terms of skills. I hope that Tirath would not continue with the thing like every manager has to agree to smth, as clearly the majority wants to have an active league rather than follow some rules that would mean botish teams and league in general.
Думай обо мне лучше.
Juliuuuuus
#166 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 8:12:23 PM

tiraths27 wrote:
Yeah Marco told me a few weeks ago about 2 users not joining his team. I had nothing against a user joining them, as obviously they would struggle with activity. A few managers didn't mind it either, but James was against it Flapper He's had a user (maybe 2) quit as well.

Juliuuuuus wrote:
If you need confirmation from me that i m ok with you having 1-2 extra users in the team - then its not a problem, just lets find some sort of solution, not write here on the forum.

Only 2 users have come forward declaring any kind of interest to join, since the draft was done. I think James would only allow additional users if every team got at least 1.

TeamLegend wrote:
Cremu please stfu Laugh Out Loud I actively tried to find solutions to help Marco, but none were accepted by all other managers.

Why James who has 4 players in his team so far and seems like the least interested person to have an active league in Spain is deciding for the others may I ask? I think the majority should have a priority in this case, not one person being against smth blocking all the other 30-40 users in other 5 teams from having fun in their last season. Please just sort out smth in the next 1-2 days or the managers would have to act the way they feel is better for their team and the league in general. Noone wants that to transfer into a complete mess and cause arguments over this and moreover noone wants to play bot games in their last season of the game.
Думай обо мне лучше.
LJZ14
#167 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 8:52:00 PM

LH team only has 3 users. Why not a merge with Asteras Rahoulas B so that at least Asteras has a chance being fully active? Better one bot team than two Flapper

Characters:

ARINHO
#168 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 9:26:24 PM

Juliuuuuus wrote:
ARINHO wrote:
IndyBre wrote:
Suck dick Arinho. Im not going to play this league then. Or i can bring whatever people i want in France Time draft league. Wink And i can bring every character i want smiling

Die, who cares.

Villy, you can come to my team son.

I dont know how you have communicated to the guys in your team, but I know Amid (he can double screen) and he hasnt even created a player, as I understood you didnt even reach to him? He surely is active and hasnt quit the game (cant comment on others though), but this situation is pretty strange for me. You wanted to be the manager and you have to sort it out not by inviting ppl to join you who got picked by the other manager. I know its beyond you when ppl quit the game, but guys like Amid, who continue playing and i see he hasnt even created a single player for your team? Maybe you are just not doing your job well then to make this league at least somehow playable?

LOL. I've sent 3 PMs to every user. If they can't understant, not my problem.

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
ARINHO
#169 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 9:36:53 PM

LJZ14 wrote:
LH team only has 3 users. Why not a merge with Asteras Rahoulas B so that at least Asteras has a chance being fully active? Better one bot team than two Flapper

Chars I will bring in will be poopiestier than 26yr olds, dw, you will still win xD

@LJZ while we are at it, tell the people, how many PMs/chats have I send?
Even got you as a middleman to get through to braziliaabs..? Or didn't I? Got any response?

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
Juliuuuuus
#170 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 9:41:26 PM

ARINHO wrote:
Juliuuuuus wrote:
ARINHO wrote:
IndyBre wrote:
Suck dick Arinho. Im not going to play this league then. Or i can bring whatever people i want in France Time draft league. Wink And i can bring every character i want smiling

Die, who cares.

I dont know how you have communicated to the guys in your team, but I know Amid (he can double screen) and he hasnt even created a player, as I understood you didnt even reach to him? He surely is active and hasnt quit the game (cant comment on others though), but this situation is pretty strange for me. You wanted to be the manager and you have to sort it out not by inviting ppl to join you who got picked by the other manager. I know its beyond you when ppl quit the game, but guys like Amid, who continue playing and i see he hasnt even created a single player for your team? Maybe you are just not doing your job well then to make this league at least somehow playable?

It is your problem as well mate, as a manager, if you want it or not Wink
Думай обо мне лучше.
ARINHO
#171 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 10:04:13 PM

Juliuuuuus wrote:
ARINHO wrote:
Juliuuuuus wrote:
ARINHO wrote:
IndyBre wrote:

Die, who cares.

It is your problem as well mate, as a manager, if you want it or not Wink

And I have a solution as always. Shhh

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
villeeee
#172 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2017 12:52:16 AM

Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

tiraths27 wrote:

Juliuuuuus wrote:

TeamLegend wrote:

let james complain then, i aint gonna play in a bot team in the final season and i recommend everyone else make sure their teams are active too. james has had plenty of time to respond here now too to try and find a common solution like allowing 1 extra user per team or whatever but he ain't paying attention anymore apparently, fück his opinions then - it was ridiculous enough of him to complain about it in the first place. don't see julius complaining about it, since he actually is fair and wants an active league even if it means his team doesn't get easy wins vs semiactive teams
LJZ14
#173 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2017 8:34:21 AM

ARINHO wrote:
LJZ14 wrote:

Chars I will bring in will be poopiestier than 26yr olds, dw, you will still win xD

Even got you as a middleman to get through to braziliaabs..? Or didn't I? Got any response?

WAY TOO MANY, dude. I feel like I took Portuguese classes for no reason.

É muito frustrante *cries in portuguese* Crying

Characters:

Mini Miudo
#174 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2017 11:19:36 AM

LJZ14 wrote:
ARINHO wrote:
LJZ14 wrote:

WAY TOO MANY, dude. I feel like I took Portuguese classes for no reason.

É muito frustrante *cries in portuguese* Crying

Portuguese sucks, why would you do that to yourself? Flapper
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF

Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD

Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year

Juliuuuuus
#175 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2017 11:24:32 AM

villeeee wrote:
tiraths27 wrote:

Juliuuuuus wrote:

TeamLegend wrote:

let james complain then, i aint gonna play in a bot team in the final season and i recommend everyone else make sure their teams are active too. james has had plenty of time to respond here now too to try and find a common solution like allowing 1 extra user per team or whatever but he ain't paying attention anymore apparently, fück his opinions then - it was ridiculous enough of him to complain about it in the first place. don't see julius complaining about it, since he actually is fair and wants an active league even if it means his team doesn't get easy wins vs semiactive teams

Yep, agreed. As long as the chars are community created and 26yo I am fine with that. Bring in the users then if you need them, lets have a good interesting season smiling
Думай обо мне лучше.
toybota
#176 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2017 11:41:06 AM

Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

Juliuuuuus wrote:
toybota wrote:
Juliuuuuus wrote:
if no chem pen, then its even better, just managers who struggle with their teams activity need to show some commitment in the last few days and give some options or solutions. Not stealing ppl from other teams or just being inactive. Propose smth - get to users that you know and say for example: ok we cant contact this and this guy, but we have Cremu, Mini, whoever it is, who is ready to join us instead, so can we do that or not? Not just moan here on forum that you would struggle with activity because some guys are not replying and lets just mess up everything and bring whichever chars we want, because it seems the easiest thing to do. But it should be the managers of the teams doing that, not me or Apash, whose teams are ready to compete. Thats the only thing im saying and there is still some time to sort this out, just it seems not so many ppl bother about it unlike you and me for example smiling

Our manager did this several weeks ago. We mentioned that Felix didn't exist and one other left the game. We even proposed a couple of options that would help to fix our issues but both were rejected. All of this happened more than 3 weeks ago. What can we do if we can't bring people in? One person misses a game and we have bots and we are not allowed to change that. The last season was all amount to be having fun and keeping teams and leagues active but some of the people that say this are the ones forcing us into potentially being a bot team and affecting the league.

Yep, i ve seen that. About Felix at least. HAvent seen anything about one user quit. Do you have some users who are 100% going to join if you are allowed to? Or you have to start searching for them now? If you have names of ppl who would like to play then just inform Tirath and do it. As long as it is 26yo chars with no specs, who cares if they were in draft or not? Right now its just three ppl like in England who are trying to actually do smth. Nothing is ever done this way. If you need confirmation from me that i m ok with you having 1-2 extra users in the team - then its not a problem, just lets find some sort of solution, not write here on the forum.

That mcdonald guy. Our manager agreed with Cremu to join who would replace those two with footballers but it was first negotiated down to him being only an assistant and then ultimately rejected. We even agreed to having an extra draft round but not enough people were interested. We've gone down all the legal lines and mentioned it in the forum. We have 2 choices now, not bother turning up as we will be bot or to stuff the rules and bring in other users.
Razor Sharp - ACM @ The Panthers - England Senior International (7 Caps, 7 Goals)
Rock Solid - CD @ The Panthers - England Senior International (1 Cap, 0 Goals, 100% Win Record as Captain) Finland 1A S19, S20
Red Snow - SM @ The Goat Stimulators - England Senior International (20 Caps, 1 Goal, 9 U25 Caps, 2 U25 Goals) Finland 2A S15, France 1A S21, S22, S23, UFCL S22, Netherlands 1A S26
Rotten Seed - Manager @ Silent Assassins FC - Ex-England U25 Assistant Manager & Ex-England Senior Assistant Manager England 1A S25, S27
Randy Sock - CF @ Silent Assassins FC - England Senior International (12 Caps, 19 Goals, 5 U25 Caps, 6 U25 Goals) Wales 1A S19, Netherlands 1A S20, England 1A S25, S27, Sen WC S29, World Gold Boot S26, World Fwd S27
Robot Stopper - SD @ Team Ten - England U25 International (6 U25 Caps, 0 U25 Goals, 10 U21 Caps, 1 U21 Goal) Wales 1A S19 , Netherlands 1A S20, Sweden 1A S26, S27, SA Liga S29
Rattle Snake - Assistant Manager @ The Panthers - Ex-England Senior & U21 Assistant Manager, Ex-England U25 Manager U25 WC S24
Rusty Schmeichel - GK @ The Panthers - England U25 International (6 U25 Caps, 2 U21 Caps) Finland 1A S20
Remote Star - CM @ The Goat Stimulators - England U25 International (2 U25 Caps, 0 U25 Goals, 13 U21 Caps, 1 U21 Goal) Netherlands 1A S26
Rapid Speed - SD @ The Goat Stimulators - England U21 International (6 U21 Caps, 0 U21 Goals) U21 WC S30
Rogue Stimulant - Assistant Manager @ The Goat Stimulators - Ex-England U21 Assistant Manager U21 WC S30
Rastabilly Skank - GK @ The Goat Stimulators
Robo Sapien - GK @ The Goat Stimulators
Rimmerisa Smeghead - CM @ The Cocks
Reverse Starbug - SD @ The Cocks
Raging Simulant - GK @ The Cocks
Rolo Shake - Assistant Manager @ Edinburgh Athletic - England U21 Assistant Manager U21 WC S30
Roaming Skutter - CM @ Spain Brain FC ESP 1 S31
Rejuvenation Shower - CD @ Spain Brain FC ESP 1 S31
Radioactive Stasis - SM @ Spain Brain FC ESP 1 S31
Juliuuuuus
#177 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2017 12:50:54 PM

toybota wrote:
Juliuuuuus wrote:
toybota wrote:
Juliuuuuus wrote:

That mcdonald guy. Our manager agreed with Cremu to join who would replace those two with footballers but it was first negotiated down to him being only an assistant and then ultimately rejected. We even agreed to having an extra draft round but not enough people were interested. We've gone down all the legal lines and mentioned it in the forum. We have 2 choices now, not bother turning up as we will be bot or to stuff the rules and bring in other users.

Just find users and f the rules. Who cares about them if they lead to bot matches in the league? Just stick to the thing that it has to be 26yo char community created. There are plenty of them available which are quite decent so no need to create and wait till admins release them. Can be done in 2-3 days really if there are users who are interested. No need to wait for organisators to wake up as it seems Tirath doesnt care much about the league himself( which is understandable really).
Думай обо мне лучше.
tiraths27
#178 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2017 1:14:30 PM

Juliuuuuus wrote:
Just find users and f the rules. Who cares about them if they lead to bot matches in the league? Just stick to the thing that it has to be 26yo char community created. There are plenty of them available which are quite decent so no need to create and wait till admins release them. Can be done in 2-3 days really if there are users who are interested. No need to wait for organisators to wake up as it seems Tirath doesnt care much about the league himself( which is understandable really).
What are you basing this on mate? I've actually put more time into this one than the French draft league, as getting credits for everyone was a struggle.

As I said earlier, if you know users who want to join the league then I've got nothing against them joining. But it has to be done in a way which is fair for all teams. That's all James wants as well I assume smiling

I can send out another newsletter to see if there are any other users interested (as there is no worry about joining late, no chem pen), but funding their character(s) is going to be hard.

Super Club Soccer - Life after FID
Link to User

TROPHY CABINET | SEASON 20-24

Juliuuuuus
#179 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2017 1:25:23 PM

tiraths27 wrote:
Juliuuuuus wrote:
What are you basing this on mate? I've actually put more time into this one than the French draft league, as getting credits for everyone was a struggle.

As I said earlier, if you know users who want to join the league then I've got nothing against them joining. But it has to be done in a way which is fair for all teams. That's all James wants as well I assume smiling

I can send out another newsletter to see if there are any other users interested (as there is no worry about joining late, no chem pen), but funding their character(s) is going to be hard.

Just seems from your last response that you are not into sorting smth out and because one manager who seems the most inactive one has said no, you just decided to pull off and not do anything. Thats what i wanted to hear, so guys can now stop writing here on forum and can start working on filling their teams. As i said no need for funding really as there are plenty of chars available in a takeover which can be taken by most of the users for free and within 2-3 days. Need just 175 credits for the slot and that is it. Hope by the start of the season none of the teams wont have any activity issues. Seems for me 3 teams out 6 are pretty much ready (my team, Brazilians and Apash), so cant see why others wont be able to find 1-2 extra users to join them at this stage.
Думай обо мне лучше.
Juliuuuuus
#180 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2017 10:57:46 PM

So I can see Arinho is the smartest one in here and decided to bring in chars full of specs and like 30+ yo? Why not take over 26yo chars available in a takeover and not behave like a complete dumbass? Dont forget to bring 4 keepers in, so you can surely win it mate Laugh Out Loud
Думай обо мне лучше.