Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

10 Pages «<678910>
Season 31 World Draft League - Mon/Thurs @ 22:15 UTC Options
TeamLegend
#141 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 11:46:56 PM

villeeee wrote:
holy shït i agree with arinho, wickerbasket must be proud to have made this happen

also we got first dibs on teamlegend since he was gonna join us before wicker basketed it

I don't play with the sauna peopleFlapper
Gaaaaahhhh
IndyBre
#142 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 11:47:51 PM

Suck dick Arinho. Im not going to play this league then. Or i can bring whatever people i want in France Time draft league. Wink And i can bring every character i want smiling

Dijabola Rouge, Elbolid, Mini Mudo, Neuromancer listener...... next?

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

villeeee
#143 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2017 11:47:58 PM

Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

TeamLegend wrote:
villeeee wrote:
holy shït i agree with arinho, wickerbasket must be proud to have made this happen

also we got first dibs on teamlegend since he was gonna join us before wicker basketed it

I don't play with the sauna peopleFlapper

im afraid your just gonna have to
ARINHO
#144 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 12:20:46 AM

IndyBre wrote:
Suck dick Arinho. Im not going to play this league then. Or i can bring whatever people i want in France Time draft league. Wink And i can bring every character i want smiling

Die, who cares.

Villy, you can come to my team son.

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
IndyBre
#145 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 12:23:46 AM

Villle is picked. Arinho you are stupid again Shifty

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

Juliuuuuus
#146 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 9:06:20 AM

Would be great to hear some explanation from the managers here on what is happening with their teams. As I can see from draft list James has picked like a few reliable users, so 3 characters right now - I cant really understand what is happening tbf.

As I can see right now my team and Apash team are OK, few others are pretty close to that (dont know if you guys waiting for some contracts yet to be signed or thats all you guys got?). Would be great for each manager to sort of comment in here before the season starts so some sort of solution can be found. Just say how many players quit the game or not gonna play the league in your team, so probably replacements can be found. Not 100% fair, but better than having a botish league. As I said my team is 100% full, so we are ready to play pretty much. Would be great if guys like Arinho dont start creating a mess right now and just say how many ppl from their original draft are not playing. Cheers.
Думай обо мне лучше.
Juliuuuuus
#147 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 9:12:42 AM

ARINHO wrote:
IndyBre wrote:

Die, who cares.

Villy, you can come to my team son.

I dont know how you have communicated to the guys in your team, but I know Amid (he can double screen) and he hasnt even created a player, as I understood you didnt even reach to him? He surely is active and hasnt quit the game (cant comment on others though), but this situation is pretty strange for me. You wanted to be the manager and you have to sort it out not by inviting ppl to join you who got picked by the other manager. I know its beyond you when ppl quit the game, but guys like Amid, who continue playing and i see he hasnt even created a single player for your team? Maybe you are just not doing your job well then to make this league at least somehow playable?
Думай обо мне лучше.
villeeee
#148 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 10:23:23 AM

Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

Juliuuuuus wrote:
Would be great to hear some explanation from the managers here on what is happening with their teams. As I can see from draft list James has picked like a few reliable users, so 3 characters right now - I cant really understand what is happening tbf.

As I can see right now my team and Apash team are OK, few others are pretty close to that (dont know if you guys waiting for some contracts yet to be signed or thats all you guys got?). Would be great for each manager to sort of comment in here before the season starts so some sort of solution can be found. Just say how many players quit the game or not gonna play the league in your team, so probably replacements can be found. Not 100% fair, but better than having a botish league. As I said my team is 100% full, so we are ready to play pretty much. Would be great if guys like Arinho dont start creating a mess right now and just say how many ppl from their original draft are not playing. Cheers.

felix doesn't exist
mcdonald never responded to any PMs
pinrage and chris collings were very unreliable and responded very late to any PMs, now failed to get their characters done/taken over in time... looks like pinrage will still manage to get it, but chris collings probably not

i don't know about arinho situation but as far as our team is concerned, ferrazza and everyone else have written enough and more PMs directed to these users as well, can't help it if they aren't reliable

we have 10 characters in the team right now, i guess pinrage is still coming in to make it 11 but still horrible... me and addrenry are creating even more characters now to help out a little but we both already have 3 in the team so it's not exactly a great solution
Juliuuuuus
#149 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 11:41:53 AM

villeeee wrote:
Juliuuuuus wrote:

felix doesn't exist
pinrage and chris collings were very unreliable and responded very late to any PMs, now failed to get their characters done/taken over in time... looks like pinrage will still manage to get it, but chris collings probably not

i don't know about arinho situation but as far as our team is concerned, ferrazza and everyone else have written enough and more PMs directed to these users as well, can't help it if they aren't reliable

we have 10 characters in the team right now, i guess pinrage is still coming in to make it 11 but still horrible... me and addrenry are creating even more characters now to help out a little but we both already have 3 in the team so it's not exactly a great solution

Get this chris collings guy as well, even if he is gonna be late chem penned or whatever. This league is just for some kind of a fun play rather than win at any case as French one for example (2GK in each team, etc). I can see he is active, so with pinrage and him you would get 7 active users at least. We have 9 including me, but i think 8 is the number you have to aim for in order to stay active during the season. 7 is like a minimum, honestly i wouldnt mind if you get 1 extra user involved even if he is as good as Cremu, just we all have to be interested in having a decent league here in Spain. I am just against the approach that Arinho is suggesting - I f up myself, so f the rules and lets ruin some other teams as well and create a mess. Managers need to get responsibility as well and let everyone know that some guys are not responding quicker, not 3 days before the season starts. For me it is just a lack of responsibility both coming from users who have registered and didnt bother to play and the managers as well for keeping this issue up until the start of a new season.
Думай обо мне лучше.
Apash
#150 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 11:45:28 AM

Main problem we have is with djesi who responded me in ukrainian 3 days ago for the first time. but it was already late find him credits and create player for him. there is slight chance we fit him in somehow. Norman (James S) has his char created fir him by me and currently in Tirath, he needs to bid him at some point. His responce time usually is few days but I hope it happens. The others are ok.
Juliuuuuus
#151 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 11:53:24 AM

Apash wrote:
Main problem we have is with djesi who responded me in ukrainian 3 days ago for the first time. but it was already late find him credits and create player for him. there is slight chance we fit him in somehow. Norman (James S) has his char created fir him by me and currently in Tirath, he needs to bid him at some point. His responce time usually is few days but I hope it happens. The others are ok.

Even if ppl are chem penned or smth - this is fine. Chars gonna be pretty much even with GK having like 2* punch spec at max from the start, so should be fun as long as we have enough ppl in each team to stay active during the season. As i said 8 users seem enough for me to achieve that.
Думай обо мне лучше.
villeeee
#152 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 1:19:25 PM

Juliuuuuus wrote:
villeeee wrote:
Juliuuuuus wrote:

felix doesn't exist

Get this chris collings guy as well, even if he is gonna be late chem penned or whatever. This league is just for some kind of a fun play rather than win at any case as French one for example (2GK in each team, etc). I can see he is active, so with pinrage and him you would get 7 active users at least. We have 9 including me, but i think 8 is the number you have to aim for in order to stay active during the season. 7 is like a minimum, honestly i wouldnt mind if you get 1 extra user involved even if he is as good as Cremu, just we all have to be interested in having a decent league here in Spain. I am just against the approach that Arinho is suggesting - I f up myself, so f the rules and lets ruin some other teams as well and create a mess. Managers need to get responsibility as well and let everyone know that some guys are not responding quicker, not 3 days before the season starts. For me it is just a lack of responsibility both coming from users who have registered and didnt bother to play and the managers as well for keeping this issue up until the start of a new season.

its not about chem pen, there isnt even any chem pen on first contracts is there...

first of all i dont even know if hes gonna take over the character since hes back to not responding to PMs again

second we'd need admins to release take over chars again which tirath is trying to get them to do but you know admins aren't reliable

third if he's so consistent about not answering to PMs or answering them a week later then his activity seems questionable at best to me
Juliuuuuus
#153 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 1:32:00 PM

if no chem pen, then its even better, just managers who struggle with their teams activity need to show some commitment in the last few days and give some options or solutions. Not stealing ppl from other teams or just being inactive. Propose smth - get to users that you know and say for example: ok we cant contact this and this guy, but we have Cremu, Mini, whoever it is, who is ready to join us instead, so can we do that or not? Not just moan here on forum that you would struggle with activity because some guys are not replying and lets just mess up everything and bring whichever chars we want, because it seems the easiest thing to do. But it should be the managers of the teams doing that, not me or Apash, whose teams are ready to compete. Thats the only thing im saying and there is still some time to sort this out, just it seems not so many ppl bother about it unlike you and me for example smiling
Думай обо мне лучше.
Juliuuuuus
#154 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 1:38:47 PM

If this would help there are some 26yo created chars that you can bid on, not waiting for admins to release the ones that you create or spend 400 credits on that. I ve seen a few good chars that can be used and would be cheap to bid on, so this is a matter of a few days really, as user quality in this league would matter more than skills due to lack of training time. Just sort it out inside your teams, get some users that might join even without draft (if it is one or two of them this is fine i think). So each team has 8 users at least and so we can have a good interesting and fun season. As long as this chars are community created (with no specs) and are 26yo, who cares when they were released to a takeover list? Just gonna save time and credits as well, not waiting for admins to wake up and release the chars you have created.
Думай обо мне лучше.
TeamLegend
#155 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 3:03:24 PM

Julius... please don't try to make this a smaller problem than it really is.
If users don't answer messages and don't create chars... How can their team do anything to change it?? How can anyone expect these people to be active?

Some teams will struggle a lot. So what if your team is ok. Does not mean everone else are...

The leaders of this sh1t could have found a solution.
But they just didnt. And now it is nearly too late.
They will just shut up and act as if they don't see this thread.
Gaaaaahhhh
villeeee
#156 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 3:15:56 PM

TeamLegend wrote:
If users don't answer messages and don't create chars... How can their team do anything to change it?? How can anyone expect these people to be active?

Some teams will struggle a lot. So what if your team is ok. Does not mean everone else are...

had a solution, just wickerbasket said noes Laugh Out Loud
toybota
#157 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 3:23:15 PM

Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

Juliuuuuus wrote:
if no chem pen, then its even better, just managers who struggle with their teams activity need to show some commitment in the last few days and give some options or solutions. Not stealing ppl from other teams or just being inactive. Propose smth - get to users that you know and say for example: ok we cant contact this and this guy, but we have Cremu, Mini, whoever it is, who is ready to join us instead, so can we do that or not? Not just moan here on forum that you would struggle with activity because some guys are not replying and lets just mess up everything and bring whichever chars we want, because it seems the easiest thing to do. But it should be the managers of the teams doing that, not me or Apash, whose teams are ready to compete. Thats the only thing im saying and there is still some time to sort this out, just it seems not so many ppl bother about it unlike you and me for example smiling

Our manager did this several weeks ago. We mentioned that Felix didn't exist and one other left the game. We even proposed a couple of options that would help to fix our issues but both were rejected. All of this happened more than 3 weeks ago. What can we do if we can't bring people in? One person misses a game and we have bots and we are not allowed to change that. The last season was all amount to be having fun and keeping teams and leagues active but some of the people that say this are the ones forcing us into potentially being a bot team and affecting the league.
Razor Sharp - ACM @ The Panthers - England Senior International (7 Caps, 7 Goals)
Rock Solid - CD @ The Panthers - England Senior International (1 Cap, 0 Goals, 100% Win Record as Captain) Finland 1A S19, S20
Red Snow - SM @ The Goat Stimulators - England Senior International (20 Caps, 1 Goal, 9 U25 Caps, 2 U25 Goals) Finland 2A S15, France 1A S21, S22, S23, UFCL S22, Netherlands 1A S26
Rotten Seed - Manager @ Silent Assassins FC - Ex-England U25 Assistant Manager & Ex-England Senior Assistant Manager England 1A S25, S27
Randy Sock - CF @ Silent Assassins FC - England Senior International (12 Caps, 19 Goals, 5 U25 Caps, 6 U25 Goals) Wales 1A S19, Netherlands 1A S20, England 1A S25, S27, Sen WC S29, World Gold Boot S26, World Fwd S27
Robot Stopper - SD @ Team Ten - England U25 International (6 U25 Caps, 0 U25 Goals, 10 U21 Caps, 1 U21 Goal) Wales 1A S19 , Netherlands 1A S20, Sweden 1A S26, S27, SA Liga S29
Rattle Snake - Assistant Manager @ The Panthers - Ex-England Senior & U21 Assistant Manager, Ex-England U25 Manager U25 WC S24
Rusty Schmeichel - GK @ The Panthers - England U25 International (6 U25 Caps, 2 U21 Caps) Finland 1A S20
Remote Star - CM @ The Goat Stimulators - England U25 International (2 U25 Caps, 0 U25 Goals, 13 U21 Caps, 1 U21 Goal) Netherlands 1A S26
Rapid Speed - SD @ The Goat Stimulators - England U21 International (6 U21 Caps, 0 U21 Goals) U21 WC S30
Rogue Stimulant - Assistant Manager @ The Goat Stimulators - Ex-England U21 Assistant Manager U21 WC S30
Rastabilly Skank - GK @ The Goat Stimulators
Robo Sapien - GK @ The Goat Stimulators
Rimmerisa Smeghead - CM @ The Cocks
Reverse Starbug - SD @ The Cocks
Raging Simulant - GK @ The Cocks
Rolo Shake - Assistant Manager @ Edinburgh Athletic - England U21 Assistant Manager U21 WC S30
Roaming Skutter - CM @ Spain Brain FC ESP 1 S31
Rejuvenation Shower - CD @ Spain Brain FC ESP 1 S31
Radioactive Stasis - SM @ Spain Brain FC ESP 1 S31
IndyBre
#158 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 3:47:59 PM

Where is my fun ? No one picked me for England league ???

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

TeamLegend
#159 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 3:58:36 PM

IndyBre wrote:
Where is my fun ? No one picked me for England league ???

In how many threads do you have to say that you didn't get picked in England?
Why would people pick any of you if you just go bot?
Gaaaaahhhh
Juliuuuuus
#160 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2017 4:15:48 PM

TeamLegend wrote:

Just bring in users thats it. Organisers of this league have no other options but to accept that right now, otherwise the league would be bot. What i ve seen is James saying that his team is going to be fine. Some other guys here mentioned smth like Felix doesnt exist. Just i want that to be concrete - Felix, mcdonald are not replying we have TeamLegend, some else instead (say a nickname) and this can be discussed, while managers being vague and just keep saying omg, we are out of users, it is going to be bot league, etc. Be more specific and insist on it happening, right now there are just 2-3 ppl who are not even managers of any team, who express themselves here on forum. Do you expect to be heard and something to change? When i had my problem with Pantela making a char earlier than he should have - I contacted Tirath straight away and it was sorted quickly. SHould be done here as well. If needed some confirmation from other managers, I am sure Apash and me would nt mind if some teams would bring 1-2 users in order to increase activity, just I dont see any will of you guys doing that. How can they dont let you bring players into the team? Like technically. Explain the problem and start to act, thats the only problem I have in here.
Думай обо мне лучше.