Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

10 Pages «<8910
Season 31 World Draft League - Mon/Thurs @ 22:15 UTC Options
villeeee
#181 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2017 11:32:36 PM

Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

thats pretty lame even for arinho
dfduarte
#182 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2017 12:47:01 AM

You guys need some players? Looks like i'll have 16 footballers Biggrin

José Joinha Jr - DCM - retired

José Joinha - DCM - retired 'World Midfielder of the Year S15'
Ferrazza11
#183 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2017 1:04:10 AM

Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

ARINHO
#184 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2017 9:41:46 AM

So you will be facing all bots, still GG smiling

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
Wickerbasket
#185 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2017 1:57:13 PM

ARINHO wrote:

Then fine, fúck off. Find out which of Arinho's users actually want to play and push them into the other 5 teams.
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy

thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
Redsky
#186 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2017 3:07:23 PM

Omg about what we are talking here. Shifty

Characters in draft league should be like during reset, same age and made around same date. Its standard, cant belive we are talking about this after so many seasons.
Matej Marinovic # 14 WF/CF "Free role Killer" Limoncello Balcanico
Matej Marinovic 14

George Sober Best - Manager "moremore" - Out of Rehab F.C. - Manager
George Sober from Rehab Best

Redsky FromAbove # 14 MC " I Can See For Miles" - Westwood United - FromAbove

Matthew Red Rust #14 CF - FK Breaking Bad - Rust 14

Irrational Man from Torino Torino

InTheName Andric InTheName

LJZ14
#187 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2017 3:47:44 PM

I think we should be able to bring footballers under 23 or so that are not community created footballers. It wouldn't make much of an impact individually against the 26 yo players created and it will help every team remain active..

Characters:

ARINHO
#188 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2017 3:58:11 PM

Wickerbasket wrote:
ARINHO wrote:

Then fine, fúck off. Find out which of Arinho's users actually want to play and push them into the other 5 teams.

Do that, couldn't give a single rat's ass.

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
tiraths27
#189 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2017 6:56:26 PM

LJZ14 wrote:
I think we should be able to bring footballers under 23 or so that are not community created footballers. It wouldn't make much of an impact individually against the 26 yo players created and it will help every team remain active..
Why wouldn't they just make community characters if they want to play in the league?

It's a shame that Arinho's suddenly gone into troll mode, especially for the users in his team as there's such little time before chem pen resets.

Well I'll send a message to all the users in Arinho's team. I'll also ask the other managers what positions they need and then I'll just try to fairly distribute the users between the 5 teams.
Also, if other users want to join, please send me a message although I can't guarantee funding for any characters.

Super Club Soccer - Life after FID
Link to User

TROPHY CABINET | SEASON 20-24

ARINHO
#190 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2017 7:08:59 PM

tiraths27 wrote:
LJZ14 wrote:
Why wouldn't they just make community characters if they want to play in the league?

It's a shame that Arinho's suddenly gone into troll mode, especially for the users in his team as there's such little time before chem pen resets.

Well I'll send a message to all the users in Arinho's team. I'll also ask the other managers what positions they need and then I'll just try to fairly distribute the users between the 5 teams.
Also, if other users want to join, please send me a message although I can't guarantee funding for any characters.

a) No credits.

b) I tried and tried, Brazilos were supposed to make of our def since they can communicate with each other (only) and they didn't.
Team is left with 2 GKs, 1 CD, 1 SD, 1 CM, 1 SM, 1 ACM and 1 CF.

c) As a result I tried to cover things up and create a half decent team with mostly 21yo leftovers from the World Cup and some older badly trained at most chars. You said no, let's move on with it.

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
tiraths27
#191 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2017 7:38:57 PM

Why didn't you just talk to me before going psycho Arinho Wall Wall Wall

I don't have the time or patience to be your babysitter, I've messaged the users in Arinho's team...

Super Club Soccer - Life after FID
Link to User

TROPHY CABINET | SEASON 20-24

ARINHO
#192 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2017 9:27:03 PM

tiraths27 wrote:

I don't have the time or patience to be your babysitter, I've messaged the users in Arinho's team...

Mate Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud better 6 teams than 5..? Do that ye.

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
McManager
#193 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2017 9:34:56 PM

ARINHO wrote:
tiraths27 wrote:

Mate Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud better 6 teams than 5..? Do that ye.

You're bad.

ARINHO
#194 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2017 10:18:11 PM

McManager wrote:
ARINHO wrote:
tiraths27 wrote:

You're bad.

As someone would say, please please take me in your team Flapper Flapper

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
eriksm
#195 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2017 10:21:36 PM

yeah, f!ck arinho

villeeee
#196 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2017 11:16:21 PM

Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

ARINHO wrote:
tiraths27 wrote:
LJZ14 wrote:

a) No credits.

b) I tried and tried, Brazilos were supposed to make of our def since they can communicate with each other (only) and they didn't.

c) As a result I tried to cover things up and create a half decent team with mostly 21yo leftovers from the World Cup and some older badly trained at most chars. You said no, let's move on with it.

''badly trained at most chars'' yeah playing with these draft chars vs guys with 5* main and 4* secondary specials sounds like a load of fun

i mean maybe they badly trained but you trying to make it sound like that means these 26yo got any chance vs them and that's bullpoopies
ARINHO
#197 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2017 12:30:08 AM

villeeee wrote:
ARINHO wrote:
tiraths27 wrote:
LJZ14 wrote:

a) No credits.

''badly trained at most chars'' yeah playing with these draft chars vs guys with 5* main and 4* secondary specials sounds like a load of fun

i mean maybe they badly trained but you trying to make it sound like that means these 26yo got any chance vs them and that's bullpoopies

Who cares son, have your fun vs bots and gg

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
dfduarte
#198 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2017 12:59:36 AM

I don't think i need any footballer, i have plenty.

PS: @arinho, pls keep out of 1A BRA, that team has a manager, go mess with some inactive league team or something.

José Joinha Jr - DCM - retired

José Joinha - DCM - retired 'World Midfielder of the Year S15'
ARINHO
#199 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2017 1:19:56 AM

dfduarte wrote:
I don't think i need any footballer, i have plenty.

PS: @arinho, pls keep out of 1A BRA, that team has a manager, go mess with some inactive league team or something.

Who are you and what does this post have to do with this league?

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
JadaX
#200 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2017 3:16:20 PM

Damn, so the game is going down?

Shame, this was one of the first browser-based games I played. Stopped playing because of how slow progress was (that's a different story though) - but I absolutely enjoyed the time I did spend.

Just wish we had gotten more activity.

Crying

RESURRECTION!!