Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

3 Pages 123>
Additional changes to FID for Final two seasons Options
FIDHOC
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 1:55:35 PM

Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

Hi all,

We have decided to implement these additional changes:

Creating older footballers:
There have been requests to allow users to create older footballers, we have looked at several ways to do this but were unable to find a solution for users to create new older footballers without causing issues to other parts of the game.

We have however decided to allow users to use community created footballers, that can be created at older ages, these will be released regularly (probably weekly). Creating a footballer does not guarantee you will takeover that character but we foresee enough being released that everyone should easily be able to get a suitable player.

A community created player requires a minimum of one vote before we will release them.

There will be over 50 released later today.

Slot renewals:
We are unable to reduce the terms of slot renewals, for anyone that is looking to renew a slot for less than three months.

However, when there are only two months remaining for FID we will reduce the 3 month slot by 1/3 so you are really only paying for two months.
When there is only one month remaining for FID we will reduce the 3 month slot by 2/3 so you are really only paying for one month.

Slots that expire after FID closes:
Any slots that last longer than the closure of FID can be split and the time after closure can be added to a different slot or to a new slot.

Please send a message to the GM Inbox to arrange this. With the title 'Split Slot'

The message must state player (with ID) time should be taken from and what player (with ID) time should be added too.

Supporters Pass that expire after FID closes:
Any user that have already bought a Supporter Pass that ends after the closure of FID can request that the overpaid amount be repaid in FID Credits.

It will be refunded at 10 FID Credits per day. This will be a once off and only for users with supporters pass purchased before today.

Please send a message to the GM Inbox to arrange this. With the title 'Refund SP

Any five star extra positions earned through retiring players older than 30:
These can now be placed on already created players.
There is a limit of one per character.

Please send a message to the GM Inbox to arrange this. With the title '5* Additional Position'

The message must state player (with ID) that 5* position will be added to and what new position should be added.

The last day of FID will be 30th April 2017.

Previously announced changes can be found here: http://forum.footballide...px?g=posts&t=184610

Sponsor  

Mini Miudo
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 3:02:26 PM

Holy crap! Fair play. This is awesome! Applause

EDIT: Is there a way to find out how many additional positions I have stored without having to create a new slot?
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF

Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD

Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year

Xtream
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 3:33:25 PM

Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at FootballidentityGame Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

Mini Miudo wrote:

EDIT: Is there a way to find out how many additional positions I have stored without having to create a new slot?

Yes Admins can pull this information from the database, this is one of the things they are working on now.

Over the next few days they will be pulling the data and sorting it into a usable format so they can check who has what when they start getting requests.
Active Players

Managers

Retired

FORMER IRISH FIDA PRESIDENT - Irish FIDA Main Page
Apash
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 4:19:39 PM

Xtream wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:

Yes Admins can pull this information from the database, this is one of the things they are working on now.

Over the next few days they will be pulling the data and sorting it into a usable format so they can check who has what when they start getting requests.

We seem to be really good at closing the game down. Only if half the effort was put in improving or saving it. ...Snooty
IndyBre
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 4:38:23 PM

Apash wrote:
Xtream wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:

We seem to be really good at closing the game down. Only if half the effort was put in improving or saving it. ...Snooty
+1

or if they put effort in selling this game

Dijabola Rouge, Elbolid, Mini Mudo, Neuromancer listener...... next?

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

ARINHO
#6 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 5:19:11 PM

IndyBre wrote:
Apash wrote:
Xtream wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:

+1

or if they put effort in selling this game

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
Mini Miudo
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 5:29:25 PM

This is one of the few things they're doing well, let's not let the things they did bad outshine this. xD
Silent Assassins FC
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF

Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD

Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year

TeamLegend
#8 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 7:47:16 PM

Applause
Gaaaaahhhh
Wickerbasket
#9 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 8:24:53 PM

5/5, good job. Echo all sentiments already expressed here.
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy

thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
Neuromancer1
#10 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 8:33:42 PM

Prepare your inbox.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

IndyBre
#11 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 8:39:46 PM

if i send today msg, and they see 3 days after ... are still going to take same amuont of days , or its going to be less.... its really important....???

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

ARINHO
#12 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 9:10:03 PM

Last day will be 30 April of 2017 btw Flapper

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
Mini Miudo
#13 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 9:48:59 PM

IndyBre wrote:
if i send today msg, and they see 3 days after ... are still going to take same amuont of days , or its going to be less.... its really important....???

What?

Take the SP refund as an example: they'll give you the difference from the day you renewed your SP until to the day the game ends. So this doesn't change as time goes on, the difference is always the same.

Say I've got my SP until 3rd of September. Today, I'd get the credits worth 3rd of September - 30th of April. If they do it tomorrow, it's still 3rd of September - 30th of April. So it doesn't matter when they do it, the outcome is the same.
Silent Assassins FC

Northern Assassins FC

IndyBre
#14 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 10:00:23 PM

Mini Miudo wrote:
IndyBre wrote:

What?

Take the SP refund as an example: they'll give you the difference from the day you renewed your SP until to the day the game ends. So this doesn't change as time goes on, the difference is always the same.

Say I've got my SP until 3rd of September. Today, I'd get the credits worth 3rd of September - 30th of April. If they do it tomorrow, it's still 3rd of September - 30th of April. So it doesn't matter when they do it, the outcome is the same.
......maybe i understand wrong?!

Explain me on spliting days for slots... What i write in msg ...
Give me example how to write msg . Maybe i did something wrong ?

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

Wickerbasket
#15 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 10:06:11 PM

Indy, just bear in mind that the GM Inbox is already bombarded with these messages - and only the Head GM is capable of dealing with them. It may take 3 days. It is still better than it was.
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy

thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
Mini Miudo
#16 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 10:07:28 PM

Basically, if you have a slot expiring on the 30th of May 2017, you take the 30 days extra from the end of the game (30th May - 30th April) and you put it in another slot. That amount of days (30, in this example) is the same no matter if they read your message today, in a week or in a month.
Silent Assassins FC

Northern Assassins FC

IndyBre
#17 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 10:18:30 PM

Still i dont understand...And you didnt understanded me

for example : I have this slot, and its expiring 16.7

I send them msg like this:

link to character take of 75 days
new slot 75 days..or link to character extend 75 days

or i should write something else ?

PS:They should really give example , not everybody know how to write it. But im not shocked about that. Its just show something we know for the very long time !

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

Mini Miudo
#18 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 10:54:51 PM

Yeah, that is how you do it (not sure if you can put it into a new slot). I'm replying to your first post - you said if they take 3 days will they then add less days, but the 75 days will be the same no matter when they do it. Wink
Silent Assassins FC

Northern Assassins FC

IndyBre
#19 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 11:28:27 PM

Mini Miudo wrote:
Yeah, that is how you do it (not sure if you can put it into a new slot). I'm replying to your first post - you said if they take 3 days will they then add less days, but the 75 days will be the same no matter when they do it. Wink
Yes .., i wanted to ask something other then that but i constructed a bad sentence,but now everything is clear, thanks smiling

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

scotty196222
#20 Posted : Friday, October 28, 2016 4:40:08 PM

......The last day of FID will be 30th April 2016......

Huh

Quote:
I wonder what shenanigans I was getting up to on that evening.....