Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In


Can't open up for assistant manager use Options
TeamLegend
#1 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 3:18:34 PM





Rank: Senior
Joined: 6/13/2011
Posts: 635
Points: 1,941
Location: Trondheim
As said in the title...

Manager in 2 teams and in both teams I get the "red star page" or a page where it says "Generic Error Page" when I try to open up for assistant manager use.
Gaaaaahhhh
Sponsor  
 

Ferrazza11
#2 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 7:01:33 PM



Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

Rank: Game Master
Joined: 2/15/2010
Posts: 951
Points: 3,706
Location: Barcelona
ARINHO
#3 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 7:05:48 PM





Rank: Moderation
Joined: 11/2/2010
Posts: 4,667
Points: 15,191
Location: Sparta
And still no change in the price of the adjustment for players!

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
Juliuuuuus
#4 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 7:31:19 PM





Rank: Professional
Joined: 5/28/2010
Posts: 1,001
Points: 4,110
Location: Moscow-city
ARINHO wrote:
And still no change in the price of the adjustment for players!


Wont be changed this season Biggrin I mean I honestly dont know what these guys are even thinking of. I would readjust one char now instead of 4 that I was planning to. I mean even if they would decrease the price to 175 they would surely get 175x3 = 525 credits instead of 350 from me and a much more happy user as well. But admins dont really care already, just not telling it to us directly.
Думай обо мне лучше.
ARINHO
#5 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 7:44:32 PM





Rank: Moderation
Joined: 11/2/2010
Posts: 4,667
Points: 15,191
Location: Sparta
I will still wait and hope.

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
TOONoZAVR
#6 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 7:56:29 PM




Rank: Member
Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 400
Points: 2,613
Juliuuuuus wrote:
ARINHO wrote:
And still no change in the price of the adjustment for players!


Wont be changed this season Biggrin I mean I honestly dont know what these guys are even thinking of. I would readjust one char now instead of 4 that I was planning to. I mean even if they would decrease the price to 175 they would surely get 175x3 = 525 credits instead of 350 from me and a much more happy user as well. But admins dont really care already, just not telling it to us directly.


Happy user,oh my!D'oh! Do you want to say alcoholic at the last stage of cirrhosis really thinks about someone`s happiness?Laugh Out Loud
Ferrazza11
#7 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2016 2:57:56 PM



Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

Rank: Game Master
Joined: 2/15/2010
Posts: 951
Points: 3,706
Location: Barcelona
TeamLegend wrote:
As said in the title...

Manager in 2 teams and in both teams I get the "red star page" or a page where it says "Generic Error Page" when I try to open up for assistant manager use.



Fixed
Users browsing this topic
guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Official FID Theme by FIDAdmin1 (the one and only)
Powered by YAF 1.9.3 | YAF © 2003-2009, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.149 seconds.

© 2010 CommuniSport AB - User Agreement and Policy

Advertise on Footballidentity