Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

3 Pages <123
Changes to FID for Final two seasons Options
bosko2602
#41 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2016 7:15:48 PM

Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

ARINHO wrote:
Oscarovac wrote:
Please can you reduce price of readjustment?
Now you can get slot for 2 seasons more cheaper than readjustment. I'd like to readjust some of my younger characters to make them more competitive right now, but this price is just too expensive considering that readjustment help us only in two seasons.

This..

This...
Juliuuuuus
#42 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2016 7:46:48 PM

I honestly dont know how admins are doing this, but they make me feel like I dont want to spend my money on FID. I would prefer to suck balls the whole season coz my chars wont be perfectly built, but this is better then giving money to ppl who dont even want to make it look like they care about the community and their needs.

i mean idk admin personal stories and lifes, but you are constantly making the same mistake over the years with this project, you are not listening and not ready to react fast. This is all this game basically needs and it would live for many years, even with its match engine problems, bugs, etc. Just proper contact with the community and user base, I dont get what is so hard to understand here.

You are making 3month slots cheaper by 50% which is good, but at the same time you are leaving the readjustment cost at the previous level (plz explain me the logics behind that, I really dont understand that).

You are not mentioning anything that would help users who have chars 18-21 yo to continue playing. I have created 2 chars a season and a half ago, when there were no news regarding the end of the project in 2 seasons time. Give ppl opportunity to boost their skills to like 21-22 yo at least. Readjusting was done personally many seasons ago, when a letter to admins was sent in order for the adjustment to be open. Make it that way then, this is more important now then to start the season 1 November as you have planned originally. I am not even saying about this 1.5 mln thing, looks for me like you had to show that you are actually doing smth, so you came up with this useless idea of 1.5 mln barrier.
Думай обо мне лучше.
TeamLegend
#43 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2016 9:56:31 PM

Juliuuuuus wrote:
I honestly dont know how admins are doing this, but they make me feel like I dont want to spend my money on FID. I would prefer to suck balls the whole season coz my chars wont be perfectly built, but this is better then giving money to ppl who dont even want to make it look like they care about the community and their needs.

i mean idk admin personal stories and lifes, but you are constantly making the same mistake over the years with this project, you are not listening and not ready to react fast. This is all this game basically needs and it would live for many years, even with its match engine problems, bugs, etc. Just proper contact with the community and user base, I dont get what is so hard to understand here.

You are making 3month slots cheaper by 50% which is good, but at the same time you are leaving the readjustment cost at the previous level (plz explain me the logics behind that, I really dont understand that).

You are not mentioning anything that would help users who have chars 18-21 yo to continue playing. I have created 2 chars a season and a half ago, when there were no news regarding the end of the project in 2 seasons time. Give ppl opportunity to boost their skills to like 21-22 yo at least. Readjusting was done personally many seasons ago, when a letter to admins was sent in order for the adjustment to be open. Make it that way then, this is more important now then to start the season 1 November as you have planned originally. I am not even saying about this 1.5 mln thing, looks for me like you had to show that you are actually doing smth, so you came up with this useless idea of 1.5 mln barrier.

Agreed.

1,5 mill limit, adjustment cost not being reduced and not being able to boost the players aged 18-20...

Angry
Gaaaaahhhh
ARINHO
#44 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2016 12:06:53 AM

TeamLegend wrote:
Juliuuuuus wrote:

Agreed.

1,5 mill limit, adjustment cost not being reduced and not being able to boost the players aged 18-20...

Angry

Change those, then make an add about selling the 49% of the company, i.e. give the management to someone else, for a symbolic price and gg, game lives on, Admins continue to get some income and gg everyone is happy.

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
Neuromancer1
#45 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2016 12:13:58 AM

ARINHO wrote:
TeamLegend wrote:
Juliuuuuus wrote:

Agreed.

Angry

Change those, then make an add about selling the 49% of the company, i.e. give the management to someone else, for a symbolic price and gg, game lives on, Admins continue to get some income and gg everyone is happy.

IndyBre
#46 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2016 8:10:06 AM

ARINHO wrote:
TeamLegend wrote:
Juliuuuuus wrote:

Agreed.

Angry

Its their baby Shifty

Dijabola Rouge, Elbolid, Mini Mudo, Neuromancer listener...... next?

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

ARINHO
#47 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2016 10:11:36 AM

Neuromancer1 wrote:
ARINHO wrote:
TeamLegend wrote:
Juliuuuuus wrote:

Agreed.

Angry

Neuro next season in England.

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
ARINHO
#48 Posted : Sunday, October 23, 2016 10:24:51 AM

Seriously though, we can live (hardly Flapper) with those changes made, but the adjustment has to fixed. 350 creds (again) for 20% adjustment (again)? Fix please Pray

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing