Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

3 Pages <123>
Changes to FID for Final two seasons Options
Mini Miudo
#21 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2016 10:35:24 AM

Malba wrote:
there are many users who left this game when we found out it will be over in 2 seasons, and there are not enough good players left to be played with.. so i think that you should let us create more than one char a month and let them be older than 21.. let us create chars same as those COMMUNITY CREATED FOOTBALLERS for takeover..

i need 5-10 new chars old enough to compete in serious league but takeover list cant provide that, and 21yo char is useless vs 25+ chars.. i would like to play spain, france and portugal league, maybe i find 3 more users and we make 3 new teams.. maybe there are 4 more users that will make 3 more teams.. maybe we can revive those leagues that way..

im willing to spend those 2k credits for 10 new players, or whatever you set price (ofc not something crazy).. im not asking anything for free.. youll have your money and we ll have more players to play this game.. i think users who will stay till the end are willing to pay some credits for this, cuz all we want is to play as much as we can till the fat lady sings

sorry for grammar Biggrin

I'm not going to create any new chars, but +1.
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF

Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD

Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year

FIDHOC
#22 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2016 10:48:27 AM

Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

avp83 wrote:

FID Supporter Pass

Current Subscription ends in 502 days (07/03/2018 14:43:05) ... ???

Supporter Pass that extends beyond the closing date of FID will be reviewed along with slots.
FIDHOC
#23 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2016 10:49:42 AM

Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

Malba wrote:
there are many users who left this game when we found out it will be over in 2 seasons, and there are not enough good players left to be played with.. so i think that you should let us create more than one char a month and let them be older than 21.. let us create chars same as those COMMUNITY CREATED FOOTBALLERS for takeover..

i need 5-10 new chars old enough to compete in serious league but takeover list cant provide that, and 21yo char is useless vs 25+ chars.. i would like to play spain, france and portugal league, maybe i find 3 more users and we make 3 new teams.. maybe there are 4 more users that will make 3 more teams.. maybe we can revive those leagues that way..

im willing to spend those 2k credits for 10 new players, or whatever you set price (ofc not something crazy).. im not asking anything for free.. youll have your money and we ll have more players to play this game.. i think users who will stay till the end are willing to pay some credits for this, cuz all we want is to play as much as we can till the fat lady sings

Thank you for your suggestion. We will review this and see if there is a solution we find suitable.
Juliuuuuus
#24 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2016 11:18:53 AM

I dont know if this is possible to be done or not, but would be great if you would allow users who have chars under 22 yo to use the training camp in a way to make their existing chars older by adding experience points depending on their player age. I would personally use that for my both 19yo players if I am allowed to. But this should be done this preseason as I dont think anyone would be paying something just for 3 months of playing the game.
Думай обо мне лучше.
scotty196222
#25 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2016 11:38:22 AM

Can we have a total England squad without any English players?

We could do with winning something.

smiling Wink

Quote:
I wonder what shenanigans I was getting up to on that evening.....

IndyBre
#26 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2016 1:37:44 PM

FIDHOC wrote:
Malba wrote:

Thank you for your suggestion. We will review this and see if there is a solution we find suitable.
And you are not going to do anything like you never doing .

Dijabola Rouge, Elbolid, Mini Mudo, Neuromancer listener...... next?

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

limb
#27 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2016 3:47:21 PM

what to do?who Laugh Out Loud

fid hok cant do a shyet for sure
Apash
#28 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2016 3:52:24 PM

Mini Miudo wrote:
First, this doesn't screw young characters in anyway. You shouldn't be playing vs 30yo's if your char is 20yo. But chars that are 22-23 are already competitive. Easily.

Also, if people only have old chars, what do you expect them to do? Create 18yo's that are gonna die in 2 seasons? Of course older chars need to be helped for longetivity.

Mini pls the game ends its time you start thinking beyond yourself and buddies you play with.

With the news of fid closing down a lot of users who had only young chars just quit the game as they knew their players will never live long enough to be competative. Few teans collapsed in a forthnight.

When YOu are saying if your char is 20y old dont play against 30 y olds do you know how many age capped leagues there re suiable for 20 y olds abd younger characters. There is non in Europe . Closest to that is Sco that will be U23 and lets face it 22/23 y old players are too strong fr 19/20 y olds not mantioning 18 olds.

With the end of the game young chars become absolutely useless thats why when You say young chars are not screwed is rediculuous. It is much more important to accelerate players growth instead of thinking how to increase oldies longlivity a s the planned change wouldn really matter much anyway.
Juliuuuuus
#29 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2016 4:03:50 PM

Apash wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:
First, this doesn't screw young characters in anyway. You shouldn't be playing vs 30yo's if your char is 20yo. But chars that are 22-23 are already competitive. Easily.

Also, if people only have old chars, what do you expect them to do? Create 18yo's that are gonna die in 2 seasons? Of course older chars need to be helped for longetivity.

Mini pls the game ends its time you start thinking beyond yourself and buddies you play with.

With the news of fid closing down a lot of users who had only young chars just quit the game as they knew their players will never live long enough to be competative. Few teans collapsed in a forthnight.

When YOu are saying if your char is 20y old dont play against 30 y olds do you know how many age capped leagues there re suiable for 20 y olds abd younger characters. There is non in Europe . Closest to that is Sco that will be U23 and lets face it 22/23 y old players are too strong fr 19/20 y olds not mantioning 18 olds.

With the end of the game young chars become absolutely useless thats why when You say young chars are not screwed is rediculuous. It is much more important to accelerate players growth instead of thinking how to increase oldies longlivity a s the planned change wouldn really matter much anyway.

Agreed, just let ppl who are willing to pay to boost their attributes to 22yo, the age when you can compete, so it would surely increase competition in the major leagues. Still older chars would have an advantage, but this would not be that crucial and onesided at least. A win-win situation for everyone, as admins can get some sort of extra income, younger teams can at least give a game to much older and experienced teams in the top leagues, while others would get more quality teams in their leagues, hence more interesting games in the season. Cant see why this should not be done, training camps are only opened tomorrow, so maybe this should be considered as would benefit the community left in the game positively.
Думай обо мне лучше.
Wickerbasket
#30 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2016 4:13:43 PM

There was a stat boost done for all players below a certain skill point total before, I don't see why it couldn't be done again.
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy

thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
ARINHO
#31 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2016 4:24:24 PM

Boost skills! All equal!!! My English gut!

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
Mini Miudo
#32 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2016 4:28:42 PM

Wickerbasket wrote:
There was a stat boost done for all players below a certain skill point total before, I don't see why it couldn't be done again.

Problem I see with this is chars already good also get some skill points. At least it happened last time, and it'd break it a lil' bit unless they made it better this time.
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF

Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD

Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year

tiraths27
#33 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2016 4:45:38 PM

Wickerbasket wrote:

Time = Money.
Its a different type of stats boost to the development curve boost, so they wouldn't be able to reuse that DB function.

In theory you could just do a simple DB update like:
If character has experience less than X, set it to X. If you make X the average experience of a 24yo or something like that. It does completely ruin next seasons U21 world cup though Flapper

Super Club Soccer - Life after FID
Link to User

TROPHY CABINET | SEASON 20-24

dfduarte
#34 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2016 7:28:40 PM

We don't need anymore more than one world cup, if everyone is able to play as a 24-26 yo we could make a lot of national teams and have a big WC next season and on the final season as well.

José Joinha Jr - DCM - retired

José Joinha - DCM - retired 'World Midfielder of the Year S15'
toybota
#35 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2016 11:57:40 AM

Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

What about allowing Assistants to sign players and give out contracts? Would be stupid just to let teams die this late in the game because a manager is unable to log on.
Razor Sharp - ACM @ The Panthers - England Senior International (7 Caps, 7 Goals)
Rock Solid - CD @ The Panthers - England Senior International (1 Cap, 0 Goals, 100% Win Record as Captain) Finland 1A S19, S20
Red Snow - SM @ The Goat Stimulators - England Senior International (20 Caps, 1 Goal, 9 U25 Caps, 2 U25 Goals) Finland 2A S15, France 1A S21, S22, S23, UFCL S22, Netherlands 1A S26
Rotten Seed - Manager @ Silent Assassins FC - Ex-England U25 Assistant Manager & Ex-England Senior Assistant Manager England 1A S25, S27
Randy Sock - CF @ Silent Assassins FC - England Senior International (12 Caps, 19 Goals, 5 U25 Caps, 6 U25 Goals) Wales 1A S19, Netherlands 1A S20, England 1A S25, S27, Sen WC S29, World Gold Boot S26, World Fwd S27
Robot Stopper - SD @ Team Ten - England U25 International (6 U25 Caps, 0 U25 Goals, 10 U21 Caps, 1 U21 Goal) Wales 1A S19 , Netherlands 1A S20, Sweden 1A S26, S27, SA Liga S29
Rattle Snake - Assistant Manager @ The Panthers - Ex-England Senior & U21 Assistant Manager, Ex-England U25 Manager U25 WC S24
Rusty Schmeichel - GK @ The Panthers - England U25 International (6 U25 Caps, 2 U21 Caps) Finland 1A S20
Remote Star - CM @ The Goat Stimulators - England U25 International (2 U25 Caps, 0 U25 Goals, 13 U21 Caps, 1 U21 Goal) Netherlands 1A S26
Rapid Speed - SD @ The Goat Stimulators - England U21 International (6 U21 Caps, 0 U21 Goals) U21 WC S30
Rogue Stimulant - Assistant Manager @ The Goat Stimulators - Ex-England U21 Assistant Manager U21 WC S30
Rastabilly Skank - GK @ The Goat Stimulators
Robo Sapien - GK @ The Goat Stimulators
Rimmerisa Smeghead - CM @ The Cocks
Reverse Starbug - SD @ The Cocks
Raging Simulant - GK @ The Cocks
Rolo Shake - Assistant Manager @ Edinburgh Athletic - England U21 Assistant Manager U21 WC S30
Roaming Skutter - CM @ Spain Brain FC ESP 1 S31
Rejuvenation Shower - CD @ Spain Brain FC ESP 1 S31
Radioactive Stasis - SM @ Spain Brain FC ESP 1 S31
dimis3
#36 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2016 4:18:00 PM

dfduarte wrote:
We don't need anymore more than one world cup, if everyone is able to play as a 24-26 yo we could make a lot of national teams and have a big WC next season and on the final season as well.

EXACTLY ! U21 and U25 my ass .... make 1 but good WC. Not like last seasons fail WC with 5 teams(3 tbh) .....just cause some wanted to brag that they won something ...

IndyBre
#37 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2016 6:02:10 PM

Adjustment still 350 credits... Great job FID Applause Applause Applause

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

Oscarovac
#38 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2016 6:22:12 PM

Please can you reduce price of readjustment?
Now you can get slot for 2 seasons more cheaper than readjustment. I'd like to readjust some of my younger characters to make them more competitive right now, but this price is just too expensive considering that readjustment help us only in two seasons.
IndyBre
#39 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2016 6:29:32 PM

Its ridiculous price. 100 credits is enough for adjustment in the game that is going to be closed !

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

ARINHO
#40 Posted : Saturday, October 22, 2016 7:12:38 PM

Oscarovac wrote:
Please can you reduce price of readjustment?
Now you can get slot for 2 seasons more cheaper than readjustment. I'd like to readjust some of my younger characters to make them more competitive right now, but this price is just too expensive considering that readjustment help us only in two seasons.

This..

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing