Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

3 Pages 123>
Changes to FID for Final two seasons Options
FIDHOC
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 2:46:37 PM

Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

Hi all,

For those of you who have been waiting for this information sorry for the delay, we had lengthy discussions regarding many different suggestions that we received for the final two seasons and we had to consider each and any knock on effect their changes could have in other areas of the system.

We have decided to implement these changes:

Team budgets:
- Wage increase for top leagues to 32 million for 1st place (reducing 2% every place thereafter).
- Wage increase for 2nd tier leagues to 25 million for 1st place (reducing 2% every place thereafter)
- Wage increase for 3rd tier leagues to 20 million for 1st place (reducing 2% every place thereafter)
These changes should allow teams to have good wages for their older players and help them maintain their skills at a competitive level for the next two seasons.

Player wages:
- Max footballer wage set to 1.5 million. The wage system still works as before it is just capped now at 1.5 million.
This change had to be made because of the wage budget increase and to stop footballer items becoming to easy to obtain.
Any footballer on above 1.5 million will find their wages reduced when the new budgets come out.

Chemistry Reduction:
- Chemistry penalty for upcoming season will get a 66% reduction instead of normal 50%
- Chemistry penalty for final season will get a 100% reduction instead of normal 50%
This will allow players to move and become part of a team quicker this season with some penalty and will allow total freedom of movement prior to the final season.
Any players moving after the preseason reduction will have the full penalty and will not receive any reduction until the following preseason.

Change of NT Belonging:
- FIDAs have been allowed to use their funds to pay for players looking to change NT belonging, if it has been approved by members in a poll.
As we only have two seasons left we would like every player to have the opportunity to be involved in the game as much as possible so we are trying to remove any barriers that could prevent this.

We hope these changes increase your enjoyment of FID for our final seasons.
Sponsor  

bosko2602
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 2:57:25 PM

Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

Only cosmetic. Nothing significant. Wall

What about cost of Adjustment? What about removing curve? What about those users that have (payed) slots longer that game will last? Etc... (link)
Mask
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 2:59:58 PM

tiraths27
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 3:05:15 PM

bosko2602 wrote:

What about cost of Adjustment? What about removing curve? What about those users that have (payed) slots longer that game will last? Etc... (link)

What do you expect? They're not going to gain anything by doing any significant amount of dev work.
And I'm pretty sure they don't have the money to refund anyone Flapper

Super Club Soccer - Life after FID
Link to User

TROPHY CABINET | SEASON 20-24

FIDHOC
#5 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 3:07:18 PM

Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

bosko2602 wrote:

Training camps will not be changed this season. Curve will not be changed. Slots that are longer than the end of last season will be looked at prior to the start of that season.
Mini Miudo
#6 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 3:09:32 PM

Sounds good, mostly, although chem pen should be reduced by 100%, not 66%, but that's something, I guess.

And more importantly, what happens if I have slots expiring mid-April (which I do)? The game ends in May (?), will I actually be forced to renew the slots for another 3 months?? That would be pretty stupid. Considering the game is ending, there needs to be an option to renew slots for a month for like 50-75 credits.
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF

Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD

Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year

FIDHOC
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 3:13:14 PM

Mini Miudo wrote:
Sounds good, mostly, although chem pen should be reduced by 100%, not 66%, but that's something, I guess.

We didn't feel the 100% was required in both seasons.

Mini Miudo wrote:
And more importantly, what happens if I have slots expiring mid-April (which I do)? The game ends in May (?), will I actually be forced to renew the slots for another 3 months?? That would be pretty stupid. Considering the game is ending, there needs to be an option to renew slots for a month for like 50-75 credits.

This is something we will be looking into and will have a solution before the start of the final season.
Neuromancer1
#8 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 3:13:30 PM

FIDHOC wrote:
Slots that are longer than the end of last season will be looked at prior to the start of that season.

Crying

This also happened cause the site bugged out and extended a slot that I didn't choose Laugh Out Loud

Mini Miudo
#9 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 3:14:34 PM

FIDHOC wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:

Mini Miudo wrote:

This is something we will be looking into and will have a solution before the start of the final season.

Alright, but please do keep in mind that the sooner the better, as people have credits and this information is vital so people know if they can spend them or they have to save them, etc.
Silent Assassins FC
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF

Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD

Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year

FIDHOC
#10 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 3:18:32 PM

Mini Miudo wrote:
FIDHOC wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:

Mini Miudo wrote:

Alright, but please do keep in mind that the sooner the better, as people have credits and this information is vital so people know if they can spend them or they have to save them, etc.

We are aware of this but it will take more time than the content of this announcement and we didn't want to delay this announcement any further than needed.
Wickerbasket
#11 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 3:50:10 PM

Decent start. Only thing I don't really agree with is the wage cap of 1.5m - does it matter if items are easy to get, when people were just moving wages around for people to be on 2m for a short time anyway?
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy

thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
FIDHOC
#12 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 3:57:26 PM

Wickerbasket wrote:
Decent start. Only thing I don't really agree with is the wage cap of 1.5m - does it matter if items are easy to get, when people were just moving wages around for people to be on 2m for a short time anyway?

If you couple that with the increased budgets for teams it could become an issue.
limb
#13 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 3:57:39 PM

Decent EndLaugh Out Loud
Wickerbasket
#14 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 4:32:20 PM

FIDHOC wrote:
Wickerbasket wrote:

If you couple that with the increased budgets for teams it could become an issue.

Why? Training over 1m does piss all anyway. You're talking about prolonging characters - easy items should be top of that list.
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy

thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
TeamLegend
#15 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 7:20:41 PM

Good changes, but why 1,5 mill?? It's typical fid thinking. Who told you to do that??
Gaaaaahhhh
dfduarte
#16 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 8:25:27 PM

Quote:
Team budgets:
- Wage increase for top leagues to 32 million for 1st place (reducing 2% every place thereafter).
- Wage increase for 2nd tier leagues to 25 million for 1st place (reducing 2% every place thereafter)
- Wage increase for 3rd tier leagues to 20 million for 1st place (reducing 2% every place thereafter)
These changes should allow teams to have good wages for their older players and help them maintain their skills at a competitive level for the next two seasons."

I can't believe in this... so you are favoring even more older footballers against us in theirs lower 20s? You should be helping younger footballers reaching a leveled playing field with older slots, not the other way around!

José Joinha Jr - DCM - retired

José Joinha - DCM - retired 'World Midfielder of the Year S15'
Apash
#17 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 8:48:42 PM

dfduarte wrote:
Quote:
Team budgets:
These changes should allow teams to have good wages for their older players and help them maintain their skills at a competitive level for the next two seasons."

I can't believe in this... so you are favoring even more older footballers against us in theirs lower 20s? You should be helping younger footballers reaching a leveled playing field with older slots, not the other way around!

Have to say I agree with him. As it stands now Im planning to keep my 33 y + chars till the end of the game while those u 22 I may be will leave to expire as they will not be able to be competative.
Mini Miudo
#18 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 9:29:39 PM

First, this doesn't screw young characters in anyway. You shouldn't be playing vs 30yo's if your char is 20yo. But chars that are 22-23 are already competitive. Easily.

Also, if people only have old chars, what do you expect them to do? Create 18yo's that are gonna die in 2 seasons? Of course older chars need to be helped for longetivity.
Silent Assassins FC

Northern Assassins FC

avp83
#19 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 10:19:09 PM

Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

FID Supporter Pass

Current Subscription ends in 502 days (07/03/2018 14:43:05) ... ???
Malba
#20 Posted : Friday, October 21, 2016 4:23:49 AM

there are many users who left this game when we found out it will be over in 2 seasons, and there are not enough good players left to be played with.. so i think that you should let us create more than one char a month and let them be older than 21.. let us create chars same as those COMMUNITY CREATED FOOTBALLERS for takeover..

i need 5-10 new chars old enough to compete in serious league but takeover list cant provide that, and 21yo char is useless vs 25+ chars.. i would like to play spain, france and portugal league, maybe i find 3 more users and we make 3 new teams.. maybe there are 4 more users that will make 3 more teams.. maybe we can revive those leagues that way..

im willing to spend those 2k credits for 10 new players, or whatever you set price (ofc not something crazy).. im not asking anything for free.. youll have your money and we ll have more players to play this game.. i think users who will stay till the end are willing to pay some credits for this, cuz all we want is to play as much as we can till the fat lady sings

sorry for grammar Biggrin