ARINHO wrote:
IndyBre wrote:
ARINHO wrote:
IndyBre wrote:
ARINHO wrote:
toybota wrote:
ARINHO wrote:
IndyBre wrote:
He is crying cuz he is bad user. He know he cant save anything even with specials and no one in his team know how to be a gk. .. So other users that are good users and who know how to be a good gk , he want to limit, so his team have a chance to be fifth instead of sixth position. Shifty

Tbf you don't have good GK user either

You're right, we have Star Quality ones. Flapper

Can't reply to that tbf, still dazed after Indy calling me a good GK lol
You are good Gk! I love when you play gk so i can lob you over and over again .

In some matches that exist only in your imagination...unlike your open corners that are there the whole time.
I leave open corners cuz its my style of playing. And my team won 2 titles with that style of playing. You left league with your style of playing, cuz i lobbed you over and over again. Now you come back and you think i forgot everything. Shifty
If you call Bulgaria a league and being proud of winning it...this says A LOT Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud

Bruh. Is that what he's talking about? lmao

Why, has he ever played in anything else? Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
Mini Miudo
#702 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 2:04:30 PM

He's PLAYED in other leagues. Not so sure about winning though. Flapper
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF

Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD

Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year

ARINHO
#703 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 3:13:10 PM

Mini Miudo wrote:
He's PLAYED in other leagues. Not so sure about winning though. Flapper

Winning, lol. Ending up in the top half of the table would be considered as a win for bog.

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
IndyBre
#704 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 5:29:43 PM

Every league is a league.... I dont care if im lobbing you in SA league, England league or Bulgarian league, im still lobbing you . And im still embarasing you Shifty

Dijabola Rouge, Elbolid, Mini Mudo, Neuromancer listener...... next?

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

Mini Miudo
#705 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 6:10:37 PM

That's not the point, is it? You said you won 2 titles with that style of playing (leaving open corners, nice). Start leaving posts in actually good leagues and see what happens. Laugh Out Loud
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF

Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD

Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year

IndyBre
#706 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 6:43:59 PM

I would do it if i get character of Gk in some bigger league.

But i think you dont understand what open corner means, right now. Im not going to leave open corners when someone is 1 vs 1 and when i know he will shoot for sure.. But nevrmind. Im not going to continue arguing with Arinho, the best crier on the game ever, and Mudo, stupid portugese guy who is bad user and who know to play only 2 positions...

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

Apash
#707 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 6:44:47 PM

Mini Miudo wrote:
That's not the point, is it? You said you won 2 titles with that style of playing (leaving open corners, nice). Start leaving posts in actually good leagues and see what happens. Laugh Out Loud

leaving open corners is overexaggagerated , being prone to 1 * is his crime usually.
Neuromancer1
#708 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 7:26:30 PM

Mini Miudo wrote:

*cough* Rovers *cough* Wall Wall Wall

Juliuuuuus
#709 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 9:16:16 PM

Wait guys, lets once again count the "titles"everyone has won in the online game Biggrin And discuss who is a "top user" and who is not Laugh Out Loud
Думай обо мне лучше.
Wickerbasket
#710 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 9:45:24 PM

IndyBre wrote:

But i think you dont understand what open corner means, right now. Im not going to leave open corners when someone is 1 vs 1 and when i know he will shoot for sure.. But nevrmind. Im not going to continue arguing with Arinho, the best crier on the game ever, and Mudo, stupid portugese guy who is bad user and who know to play only 2 positions...

Don't you have a goalkeeper in England?
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy

thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
Apash
#711 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 9:57:03 PM

Juliuuuuus wrote:
Wait guys, lets once again count the "titles"everyone has won in the online game Biggrin And discuss who is a "top user" and who is not Laugh Out Loud

Last time I left Champ counting his was probably a month ago.. nd he is still counting. So I guess noone will match him. ;)
IndyBre
#712 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 10:05:03 PM

Wickerbasket wrote:
IndyBre wrote:

Don't you have a goalkeeper in England?
I dont need gk in bad league where only 2 teams are important. And where champions score goal for draw after 3* fight and on 1 * punch

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

tiraths27
#713 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 10:25:39 PM

Juliuuuuus wrote:
My epenis is bigger than yours, suck it Julius! Laugh Out Loud

Super Club Soccer - Life after FID
Link to User

TROPHY CABINET | SEASON 20-24

Juliuuuuus
#714 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 10:27:38 PM

tiraths27 wrote:
Juliuuuuus wrote:
My epenis is bigger than yours, suck it Julius! Laugh Out Loud

And my nickname is more glorious than yours! So suck it back! Laugh Out Loud
Думай обо мне лучше.
Champ78
#715 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 11:35:18 PM

Apash wrote:
Juliuuuuus wrote:

Last time I left Champ counting his was probably a month ago.. nd he is still counting. So I guess noone will match him. ;)

Im sorry, i lost count somewhere after 20 Flapper but i think i won all the major and most minor leagues atleast once
Quote:
We're the hero FID deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, you'll hunt us, because we can take it. We're not your hero. We are Norway
wolfmoonlight0311
#716 Posted : Tuesday, December 13, 2016 11:58:07 AM

Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

Neuromancer1 wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:

*cough* Rovers *cough* Wall Wall Wall

Ummm... at least he wins 2 titles leaving open corners. We just concede goals and have fits of rage that change nothing since next shot will nest into an open net again...Wall

Wolf
Miguel Lobo

FIDA Portugal International Representative

IFIDA Administration

Game Master
IndyBre
#717 Posted : Tuesday, December 13, 2016 1:23:15 PM

Champ78 wrote:
Apash wrote:
Juliuuuuus wrote:

Im sorry, i lost count somewhere after 20 Flapper but i think i won all the major and most minor leagues atleast once
You dont need to proove anything, you are god cant wait to play some games with you Love

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

Diable Rouge
#718 Posted : Tuesday, December 13, 2016 1:30:57 PM

IndyBre wrote:
Champ78 wrote:
Apash wrote:
Juliuuuuus wrote:

You dont need to proove anything, you are god cant wait to play some games with you Love

Team trouble coming in 5, 4, 3, ...
Cândeleşti Córdoba - CM - Red Star Mayhem - 1A SER
Saúl Ñíguez - CM - Assassins FC - 1A ENG

† Juventus Gent
† Guinness Football
† Top Notch FC
N.O.T.C.H. - CF
Hannibal Lecter - CD
Călineşti Córdoba - DCM
IndyBre
#719 Posted : Tuesday, December 13, 2016 1:41:30 PM

Diable Rouge wrote:
IndyBre wrote:
Champ78 wrote:
Apash wrote:
Juliuuuuus wrote:

Team trouble coming in 5, 4, 3, ...
At least he is not jerk like you Shifty

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

Neuromancer1
#720 Posted : Wednesday, December 14, 2016 4:10:49 PM

Wickerbasket wrote:
Malba wrote:
this skill loss tho.. fcking pointless

It only about 0.07 Flapper

0.41, 0.31, 0.43, 0.3, 0.57, 0.59, 0.14

¯\_(ツ)_/¯