Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In


37 Pages «<3334353637>
Season 31 European Draft League - Mon/Thurs @ 19:45 UTC Options
Mini Miudo
#681 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2016 2:55:09 PM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 1/30/2010
Posts: 9,814
Points: 34,202
Location: Porto
I never said I wanted them banned. I specifically called everyone pussies and said I'll leave it up to the teams to decide whether it's cool or not. So I don't know why you're picking on that, because I never asked for such a thing. And I'm not saying it because I'm at a disadvantage. Even if I knew every single team would do it, I wouldn't have done it.

And Apash, they'll still be better than specless GKs, so you're all still pussies. Flapper
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF


Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD



Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year



IndyBre
#682 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2016 2:58:29 PM





Rank: Expert
Joined: 9/24/2012
Posts: 2,666
Points: 8,037
He is crying cuz he is bad user. He know he cant save anything even with specials and no one in his team know how to be a gk. .. So other users that are good users and who know how to be a good gk , he want to limit, so his team have a chance to be fifth instead of sixth position. Shifty

Dijabola Rouge, Elbolid, Mini Mudo, Neuromancer listener...... next?

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

Mini Miudo
#683 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2016 3:01:40 PM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 1/30/2010
Posts: 9,814
Points: 34,202
Location: Porto
IndyBre wrote:
He is crying cuz he is bad user. He know he cant save anything even with specials and no one in his team know how to be a gk. .. So other users that are good users and who know how to be a good gk , he want to limit, so his team have a chance to be fifth instead of sixth position. Shifty


Yeah, we'll finish 5th right above you. Biggrin
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF


Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD



Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year



Apash
#684 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2016 3:13:41 PM





Rank: Professional
Joined: 9/3/2012
Posts: 1,117
Points: 3,378
Mini Miudo wrote:
I never said I wanted them banned. I specifically called everyone pussies and said I'll leave it up to the teams to decide whether it's cool or not. So I don't know why you're picking on that, because I never asked for such a thing. And I'm not saying it because I'm at a disadvantage. Even if I knew every single team would do it, I wouldn't have done it.

And Apash, they'll still be better than specless GKs, so you're all still pussies. Flapper



No we are The Cоcks. I dont know for the others they may be hens or prefer to be called chicks Love
ARINHO
#685 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2016 5:00:29 PM





Rank: Moderation
Joined: 11/2/2010
Posts: 4,667
Points: 15,191
Location: Sparta
IndyBre wrote:
He is crying cuz he is bad user. He know he cant save anything even with specials and no one in his team know how to be a gk. .. So other users that are good users and who know how to be a good gk , he want to limit, so his team have a chance to be fifth instead of sixth position. Shifty

Tbf you don't have good GK user either

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
Apash
#686 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2016 5:21:37 PM





Rank: Professional
Joined: 9/3/2012
Posts: 1,117
Points: 3,378
ARINHO wrote:
IndyBre wrote:
He is crying cuz he is bad user. He know he cant save anything even with specials and no one in his team know how to be a gk. .. So other users that are good users and who know how to be a good gk , he want to limit, so his team have a chance to be fifth instead of sixth position. Shifty

Tbf you don't have good GK user either



we dont need one Laugh Out Loud

PS. We got the best Flapper
IndyBre
#687 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2016 5:28:19 PM





Rank: Expert
Joined: 9/24/2012
Posts: 2,666
Points: 8,037
ARINHO wrote:
IndyBre wrote:
He is crying cuz he is bad user. He know he cant save anything even with specials and no one in his team know how to be a gk. .. So other users that are good users and who know how to be a good gk , he want to limit, so his team have a chance to be fifth instead of sixth position. Shifty

Tbf you don't have good GK user either
At least you are good Gk. So its look like we are lucky you are not going to let Bole be your GK(you are going to control it via suport). Cuz he iis best Gk in fid right now, and easily i can say best ever. Shifty

Dijabola Rouge, Elbolid, Mini Mudo, Neuromancer listener...... next?

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

dimis3
#688 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2016 5:36:13 PM





Rank: Junior
Joined: 12/17/2011
Posts: 227
Points: 684
Location: polikastro
Julius seriously now, get a life ! Stop being 24/7 in forums Biggrin




Malba
#689 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2016 6:46:16 PM




Rank: Rookie
Joined: 9/9/2011
Posts: 35
Points: 105
Location: Belgrade
this skill loss tho.. fcking pointless
tiraths27
#690 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2016 8:17:12 PM





Rank: Expert
Joined: 1/4/2012
Posts: 2,984
Points: 9,246
Location: London
Malba wrote:
this skill loss tho.. fcking pointless

Haha yeah its crazy, but everyone is in the same boat at least smiling

Super Club Soccer - Life after FID
Link to User

TROPHY CABINET | SEASON 20-24



Juliuuuuus
#691 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2016 8:29:52 PM





Rank: Professional
Joined: 5/28/2010
Posts: 1,001
Points: 4,110
Location: Moscow-city
dimis3 wrote:
Julius seriously now, get a life ! Stop being 24/7 in forums Biggrin


Biggrin
Думай обо мне лучше.
Wickerbasket
#692 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2016 8:46:32 PM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 2/3/2010
Posts: 9,467
Points: 39,883
Location: Grantham
Malba wrote:
this skill loss tho.. fcking pointless


It only about 0.07 Flapper
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy


thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
toybota
#693 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2016 10:07:54 PM


Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

Rank: Expert
Joined: 4/24/2011
Posts: 2,164
Points: 6,866
Location: bournemouth
ARINHO wrote:
IndyBre wrote:
He is crying cuz he is bad user. He know he cant save anything even with specials and no one in his team know how to be a gk. .. So other users that are good users and who know how to be a good gk , he want to limit, so his team have a chance to be fifth instead of sixth position. Shifty

Tbf you don't have good GK user either


You're right, we have Star Quality ones. Flapper
Razor Sharp - ACM @ The Panthers - England Senior International (7 Caps, 7 Goals)
Rock Solid - CD @ The Panthers - England Senior International (1 Cap, 0 Goals, 100% Win Record as Captain) Finland 1A S19, S20
Red Snow - SM @ The Goat Stimulators - England Senior International (20 Caps, 1 Goal, 9 U25 Caps, 2 U25 Goals) Finland 2A S15, France 1A S21, S22, S23, UFCL S22, Netherlands 1A S26
Rotten Seed - Manager @ Silent Assassins FC - Ex-England U25 Assistant Manager & Ex-England Senior Assistant Manager England 1A S25, S27
Randy Sock - CF @ Silent Assassins FC - England Senior International (12 Caps, 19 Goals, 5 U25 Caps, 6 U25 Goals) Wales 1A S19, Netherlands 1A S20, England 1A S25, S27, Sen WC S29, World Gold Boot S26, World Fwd S27
Robot Stopper - SD @ Team Ten - England U25 International (6 U25 Caps, 0 U25 Goals, 10 U21 Caps, 1 U21 Goal) Wales 1A S19 , Netherlands 1A S20, Sweden 1A S26, S27, SA Liga S29
Rattle Snake - Assistant Manager @ The Panthers - Ex-England Senior & U21 Assistant Manager, Ex-England U25 Manager U25 WC S24
Rusty Schmeichel - GK @ The Panthers - England U25 International (6 U25 Caps, 2 U21 Caps) Finland 1A S20
Remote Star - CM @ The Goat Stimulators - England U25 International (2 U25 Caps, 0 U25 Goals, 13 U21 Caps, 1 U21 Goal) Netherlands 1A S26
Rapid Speed - SD @ The Goat Stimulators - England U21 International (6 U21 Caps, 0 U21 Goals) U21 WC S30
Rogue Stimulant - Assistant Manager @ The Goat Stimulators - Ex-England U21 Assistant Manager U21 WC S30
Rastabilly Skank - GK @ The Goat Stimulators
Robo Sapien - GK @ The Goat Stimulators
Rimmerisa Smeghead - CM @ The Cocks
Reverse Starbug - SD @ The Cocks
Raging Simulant - GK @ The Cocks
Rolo Shake - Assistant Manager @ Edinburgh Athletic - England U21 Assistant Manager U21 WC S30
Roaming Skutter - CM @ Spain Brain FC ESP 1 S31
Rejuvenation Shower - CD @ Spain Brain FC ESP 1 S31
Radioactive Stasis - SM @ Spain Brain FC ESP 1 S31
ARINHO
#694 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2016 11:25:56 PM





Rank: Moderation
Joined: 11/2/2010
Posts: 4,667
Points: 15,191
Location: Sparta
toybota wrote:
ARINHO wrote:
IndyBre wrote:
He is crying cuz he is bad user. He know he cant save anything even with specials and no one in his team know how to be a gk. .. So other users that are good users and who know how to be a good gk , he want to limit, so his team have a chance to be fifth instead of sixth position. Shifty

Tbf you don't have good GK user either


You're right, we have Star Quality ones. Flapper

Can't reply to that tbf, still dazed after Indy calling me a good GK lol

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
IndyBre
#695 Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2016 11:50:46 PM





Rank: Expert
Joined: 9/24/2012
Posts: 2,666
Points: 8,037
ARINHO wrote:
toybota wrote:
ARINHO wrote:
IndyBre wrote:
He is crying cuz he is bad user. He know he cant save anything even with specials and no one in his team know how to be a gk. .. So other users that are good users and who know how to be a good gk , he want to limit, so his team have a chance to be fifth instead of sixth position. Shifty

Tbf you don't have good GK user either


You're right, we have Star Quality ones. Flapper

Can't reply to that tbf, still dazed after Indy calling me a good GK lol
You are good Gk! I love when you play gk so i can lob you over and over again .

Dijabola Rouge, Elbolid, Mini Mudo, Neuromancer listener...... next?

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

ARINHO
#696 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 12:33:43 AM





Rank: Moderation
Joined: 11/2/2010
Posts: 4,667
Points: 15,191
Location: Sparta
IndyBre wrote:
ARINHO wrote:
toybota wrote:
ARINHO wrote:
IndyBre wrote:
He is crying cuz he is bad user. He know he cant save anything even with specials and no one in his team know how to be a gk. .. So other users that are good users and who know how to be a good gk , he want to limit, so his team have a chance to be fifth instead of sixth position. Shifty

Tbf you don't have good GK user either


You're right, we have Star Quality ones. Flapper

Can't reply to that tbf, still dazed after Indy calling me a good GK lol
You are good Gk! I love when you play gk so i can lob you over and over again .

In some matches that exist only in your imagination...unlike your open corners that are there the whole time.

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
IndyBre
#697 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 8:48:48 AM





Rank: Expert
Joined: 9/24/2012
Posts: 2,666
Points: 8,037
ARINHO wrote:
IndyBre wrote:
ARINHO wrote:
toybota wrote:
ARINHO wrote:
IndyBre wrote:
He is crying cuz he is bad user. He know he cant save anything even with specials and no one in his team know how to be a gk. .. So other users that are good users and who know how to be a good gk , he want to limit, so his team have a chance to be fifth instead of sixth position. Shifty

Tbf you don't have good GK user either


You're right, we have Star Quality ones. Flapper

Can't reply to that tbf, still dazed after Indy calling me a good GK lol
You are good Gk! I love when you play gk so i can lob you over and over again .

In some matches that exist only in your imagination...unlike your open corners that are there the whole time.
I leave open corners cuz its my style of playing. And my team won 2 titles with that style of playing. You left league with your style of playing, cuz i lobbed you over and over again. Now you come back and you think i forgot everything. Shifty

Dijabola Rouge, Elbolid, Mini Mudo, Neuromancer listener...... next?

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

ARINHO
#698 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 10:23:44 AM





Rank: Moderation
Joined: 11/2/2010
Posts: 4,667
Points: 15,191
Location: Sparta
IndyBre wrote:
ARINHO wrote:
IndyBre wrote:
ARINHO wrote:
toybota wrote:
ARINHO wrote:
IndyBre wrote:
He is crying cuz he is bad user. He know he cant save anything even with specials and no one in his team know how to be a gk. .. So other users that are good users and who know how to be a good gk , he want to limit, so his team have a chance to be fifth instead of sixth position. Shifty

Tbf you don't have good GK user either


You're right, we have Star Quality ones. Flapper

Can't reply to that tbf, still dazed after Indy calling me a good GK lol
You are good Gk! I love when you play gk so i can lob you over and over again .

In some matches that exist only in your imagination...unlike your open corners that are there the whole time.
I leave open corners cuz its my style of playing. And my team won 2 titles with that style of playing. You left league with your style of playing, cuz i lobbed you over and over again. Now you come back and you think i forgot everything. Shifty
If you call Bulgaria a league and being proud of winning it...this says A LOT Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
Mini Miudo
#699 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 10:31:08 AM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 1/30/2010
Posts: 9,814
Points: 34,202
Location: Porto
ARINHO wrote:
IndyBre wrote:
ARINHO wrote:
IndyBre wrote:
ARINHO wrote:
toybota wrote:
ARINHO wrote:
IndyBre wrote:
He is crying cuz he is bad user. He know he cant save anything even with specials and no one in his team know how to be a gk. .. So other users that are good users and who know how to be a good gk , he want to limit, so his team have a chance to be fifth instead of sixth position. Shifty

Tbf you don't have good GK user either


You're right, we have Star Quality ones. Flapper

Can't reply to that tbf, still dazed after Indy calling me a good GK lol
You are good Gk! I love when you play gk so i can lob you over and over again .

In some matches that exist only in your imagination...unlike your open corners that are there the whole time.
I leave open corners cuz its my style of playing. And my team won 2 titles with that style of playing. You left league with your style of playing, cuz i lobbed you over and over again. Now you come back and you think i forgot everything. Shifty
If you call Bulgaria a league and being proud of winning it...this says A LOT Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud


Bruh. Is that what he's talking about? lmao
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF


Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD



Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year



Diable Rouge
#700 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2016 11:13:08 AM





Rank: Master
Joined: 12/8/2009
Posts: 4,557
Points: 17,956
Location: Brecht
Drops killing lol, 26 and dying.
Cândeleşti Córdoba - CM - Red Star Mayhem - 1A SER
Saúl Ñíguez - CM - Assassins FC - 1A ENG

† Juventus Gent
† Guinness Football
† Top Notch FC
N.O.T.C.H. - CF
Hannibal Lecter - CD
Călineşti Córdoba - DCM
Users browsing this topic
guest (3)
37 Pages «<3334353637>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Official FID Theme by FIDAdmin1 (the one and only)
Powered by YAF 1.9.3 | YAF © 2003-2009, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.339 seconds.

© 2010 CommuniSport AB - User Agreement and Policy

Advertise on Footballidentity