Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

2 Pages 12>
Pre-season Schedule Season 30 Options
FIDHOC
#1 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2016 10:24:14 AM

Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

Here you will see the pre-season schedule for season 30 (or End of Season schedule for season 29 if you will) and also see the list being updated as we proceed. Dates may be moved around a bit. When a point has been finished then it will be in green and we will also add a "- DONE!" to the point to make sure it is clear.

This is also the thread where you can ask any questions regarding the pre-season.

FIDA presidents please verify that everything looks ok for the coming season for your league(s) here:
National FIDA President Tasks

2016-10-15 Sat Post Promotion and relegation league data in forum. - DONE!
2016-10-19 Wed Age Cap request deadline. - DONE!
2016-10-20 Thu Last regular round of matches of the season. - DONE!
2016-10-20 Thu Last day for replays. - DONE!
2016-10-21 Fri Player awards are decided and published (Team and Competition Awards will be visible after midnight UTC). - DONE!
2016-10-21 Fri Manager Rating Increase. - DONE!
2016-10-21 Fri New Salary Budgets are set. - DONE!
2016-10-21 Fri Increase and add Age Caps. - DONE!
2016-10-21 Fri Deadline for open and close league requests. - DONE!

2016-10-21 Fri Activity Challenge is handled. - DONE
2016-10-22 Sat Preseason officially starts. - DONE!
2016-10-22 Sat Training camps are opened. - DONE!
2016-10-22 Sat New leagues are opened. - DONE!
2016-10-25 Tue Last Playoff Match is played. - DONE!
2016-10-25 Tue Deadline for 6 team league and 12 team League requests - DONE!
2016-10-26 Wed Player Contracts that should be possible to terminate are made terminable. - DONE!
2016-10-26 Wed Decrease Age Caps and release too old footballers - DONE!
2016-10-26 Wed Deadline for movement of teams - mass moves, promotions and relegations. - DONE!
2016-10-27 Thu Contract Expiration for all contracts that ends at the end of season 29. - DONE!
2016-10-27 Thu All footballers and managers who are left in teams who are in leagues that are to be closed will be released. All open contracts and trial contracts will be closed. - DONE!
2016-10-27 Thu Shut all leagues and teams down who are to be closed. All leagues that should be opened are opened. All leagues that are to be converted to/from 6T/12T to another league type are converted. - DONE!
2016-10-27 Thu Movement of teams - mass moves, promotions and relegations. - DONE!
2016-10-27 Thu Match Schedule for season 30 is created. - DONE!
2016-10-27 Thu New Salary Budgets for moved teams who have too low wage budgets. - DONE!
2016-10-27 Thu Newly created teams transfer budget are set. - DONE!
2016-10-28 Fri Predictions are created. - DONE!
2016-10-31 Mon Confidence is set for all footballers. - DONE!
2016-10-31 Mon Chemistry is added to all footballers. - DONE!
2016-10-31 Mon Training Camps are Closed. - DONE!
2016-11-01 Tue New season starts. - DONE!
2016-11-01 Tue First match of the season. - DONE!
Sponsor  

Mini Miudo
#2 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2016 11:01:09 AM

I have e-mailed the admins about this but had no reply. Are we getting (if not, can we get) a full chemistry reset rather than just half? Only 2 seasons left, people doing lots of takeovers, loads of moves with their chars, yadda yadda, will barely be able to lose your chem pen before the game ends so it's pointless having it. So, if you agree with this, can you please contact them? I'm sure you'll have an easier time doing this than I've had so far.
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF

Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD

Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year

bosko2602
#3 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2016 11:13:47 AM

Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

Mini Miudo wrote:
I have e-mailed the admins about this but had no reply. Are we getting (if not, can we get) a full chemistry reset rather than just half? Only 2 seasons left, people doing lots of takeovers, loads of moves with their chars, yadda yadda, will barely be able to lose your chem pen before the game ends so it's pointless having it. So, if you agree with this, can you please contact them? I'm sure you'll have an easier time doing this than I've had so far.

At least, do it for Andy12... his goal is to make 10 transfers in next season. Laugh Out Loud

ps. seriously, it is not bad idea.
FIDHOC
#4 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2016 12:10:58 PM

Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

Mini Miudo wrote:

We are aware of the request and are considering it along with other changes. A decision has not been reached yet. An announcement will be posted with any changes we decide to make, for the coming season and the final season, in the next few days.
Mini Miudo
#5 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2016 12:48:49 PM

Cool, thanks. smiling And just to be clear, I mean just during off season. Don't wanna promote team hopping
Silent Assassins FC
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF

Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD

Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year

Flockamini
#6 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2016 9:29:03 PM

From when can we do a mass move in another league?
The manager can take orders now but players can follow from when?

bosko2602
#7 Posted : Friday, October 14, 2016 1:13:59 PM

Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

Top 5 players (by voting) from Community Created List are now on Takeover.
Mini Miudo
#8 Posted : Monday, October 17, 2016 10:44:09 AM

FIDHOC wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:

We are aware of the request and are considering it along with other changes. A decision has not been reached yet. An announcement will be posted with any changes we decide to make, for the coming season and the final season, in the next few days.

So... News on this? I wanna switch some characters around but it may not be worth it if chem's not fully reset, so kinda need to know.
Silent Assassins FC

Northern Assassins FC

Wickerbasket
#9 Posted : Monday, October 17, 2016 6:03:31 PM

Mini Miudo wrote:
FIDHOC wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:

So... News on this? I wanna switch some characters around but it may not be worth it if chem's not fully reset, so kinda need to know.

God forbid you lose 4 stat points on average over 11 games Flapper
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy

thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
Mini Miudo
#10 Posted : Monday, October 17, 2016 6:14:59 PM

Wickerbasket wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:
FIDHOC wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:

God forbid you lose 4 stat points on average over 11 games Flapper

That's a lot, especially when I may not need to do the switch, although it'd be beneficial. Flapper
Silent Assassins FC

Northern Assassins FC

AndyVanDerMeyde
#11 Posted : Monday, October 17, 2016 7:12:43 PM

pffff I am playing with User penalties all time Biggrin

bosko2602
#12 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2016 10:04:41 AM

Training Camp (Adjustment) will also be 50% off?
Mini Miudo
#13 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 9:52:42 PM

Mini Miudo wrote:
FIDHOC wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:

This is exactly what FID's been bad at all these years and that's communicating with its users. Still waiting.
Silent Assassins FC

Northern Assassins FC

Mask
#14 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 10:42:32 PM

Mini Miudo wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:
FIDHOC wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:

This is exactly what FID's been bad at all these years and that's communicating with its users. Still waiting.

Fully agreed.
IndyBre
#15 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 10:47:21 PM

Its their baby !

Dijabola Rouge, Elbolid, Mini Mudo, Neuromancer listener...... next?

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

bosko2602
#16 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 11:44:33 PM

Mask wrote:
How difficult is it to change the subs limit for the friendly games. I know it's kind of late, but hey, I've got full squad on for tomorrow, and need to decide whom to tell not to skip the beer. smiling

Think about it for the U21. There is still time.

smiling
tiraths27
#17 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 12:42:35 PM

Mini Miudo wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:

Yeah, well they created HOC (good idea, obviously way too late) which was meant to resolve the issue... but I guess they still have a delay of getting info from admins so doesn't actually help much Flapper

Super Club Soccer - Life after FID
Link to User

TROPHY CABINET | SEASON 20-24

FIDHOC
#18 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 2:49:28 PM

Mini Miudo wrote:
FIDHOC wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:

Please see the information here: http://forum.footballide...p;m=2821600#post2821600

Sorry for the delay but we had to consider factors that haven't been changed in a lot time and any effect they could have on other areas of the game.
bosko2602
#19 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 1:52:04 PM

Today is 24th... any updates? Did you open Thailand League?
ARINHO
#20 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 1:58:18 PM

bosko2602 wrote:
Today is 24th... any updates? Did you open Thailand League?

Or change the cost for the adjustment?

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing