Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In


18 Pages «<1415161718>
The End - Footballidentity is closing 8 months from now Options
widjerd
#301 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2016 12:15:03 PM





Rank: Professional
Joined: 8/30/2009
Posts: 1,148
Points: 5,643
Location: Bristol
Hey guys, I just read this and it is a shame but I had a feeling this day may come, didn't realise flash was going the way of the dodo (though I guess it would always happen).

All I would say is that on paper this is a brilliant concept and I really enjoyed playing it from 2009 to 2011 and even became a game master or whatever they are called now temporarily, we had a great community here at the time and I still chat to my old team of misfits on trophy manager. I hope maybe one day you could resurrect the game perhaps onto facebook like trophy manager has done or maybe in some completely unforseen way. Hopefully the financial side of this hasn't hurt you but as you stated you are IT contractors i doubt money is an issue working in software myself and resenting contractor salaries (gits!)

Cheers
Better than Joe Shank
tiraths27
#302 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2016 12:54:58 PM





Rank: Expert
Joined: 1/4/2012
Posts: 2,984
Points: 9,246
Location: London
widjerd wrote:
but as you stated you are IT contractors i doubt money is an issue working in software myself and resenting contractor salaries (gits!
Yep, I'm in the same boat Laugh Out Loud
One guy I work with (at Lloyds bank) earns £1000 a day... Wall

Super Club Soccer - Life after FID
Link to User

TROPHY CABINET | SEASON 20-24



tearuff
#303 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2016 1:13:46 PM




Rank: Newbie
Joined: 11/7/2016
Posts: 3
Points: 9
one? not all? Laugh Out Loud

aaannnnddddd

not you?Huh

plz Llovds bank plzSnooty


all tirath allLaugh Out Loud
IndyBre
#304 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2016 5:33:27 PM





Rank: Expert
Joined: 9/24/2012
Posts: 2,666
Points: 8,037
widjerd wrote:
Hey guys, I just read this and it is a shame but I had a feeling this day may come, didn't realise flash was going the way of the dodo (though I guess it would always happen).

All I would say is that on paper this is a brilliant concept and I really enjoyed playing it from 2009 to 2011 and even became a game master or whatever they are called now temporarily, we had a great community here at the time and I still chat to my old team of misfits on trophy manager. I hope maybe one day you could resurrect the game perhaps onto facebook like trophy manager has done or maybe in some completely unforseen way. Hopefully the financial side of this hasn't hurt you but as you stated you are IT contractors i doubt money is an issue working in software myself and resenting contractor salaries (gits!)

Cheers
trophymanager just have great ownership....FID doenst have it...

Dijabola Rouge, Elbolid, Mini Mudo, Neuromancer listener...... next?

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

ARINHO
#305 Posted : Sunday, November 13, 2016 11:45:40 PM





Rank: Moderation
Joined: 11/2/2010
Posts: 4,667
Points: 15,191
Location: Sparta
IndyBre wrote:
widjerd wrote:
Hey guys, I just read this and it is a shame but I had a feeling this day may come, didn't realise flash was going the way of the dodo (though I guess it would always happen).

All I would say is that on paper this is a brilliant concept and I really enjoyed playing it from 2009 to 2011 and even became a game master or whatever they are called now temporarily, we had a great community here at the time and I still chat to my old team of misfits on trophy manager. I hope maybe one day you could resurrect the game perhaps onto facebook like trophy manager has done or maybe in some completely unforseen way. Hopefully the financial side of this hasn't hurt you but as you stated you are IT contractors i doubt money is an issue working in software myself and resenting contractor salaries (gits!)

Cheers
trophymanager just have great ownership....FID doenst have it...

You mad bro? Soren has to be the biggest c*nt in all of northern Europe Flapper

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
IndyBre
#306 Posted : Monday, November 14, 2016 8:28:14 AM





Rank: Expert
Joined: 9/24/2012
Posts: 2,666
Points: 8,037
ARINHO wrote:
IndyBre wrote:
widjerd wrote:
Hey guys, I just read this and it is a shame but I had a feeling this day may come, didn't realise flash was going the way of the dodo (though I guess it would always happen).

All I would say is that on paper this is a brilliant concept and I really enjoyed playing it from 2009 to 2011 and even became a game master or whatever they are called now temporarily, we had a great community here at the time and I still chat to my old team of misfits on trophy manager. I hope maybe one day you could resurrect the game perhaps onto facebook like trophy manager has done or maybe in some completely unforseen way. Hopefully the financial side of this hasn't hurt you but as you stated you are IT contractors i doubt money is an issue working in software myself and resenting contractor salaries (gits!)

Cheers
trophymanager just have great ownership....FID doenst have it...

You mad bro? Soren has to be the biggest c*nt in all of northern Europe Flapper
Why should I be mad? Confused Only persons here that should be mad are our FID owners because they allow to loose money because they didnt know to make buisness from this game Shifty

Dijabola Rouge, Elbolid, Mini Mudo, Neuromancer listener...... next?

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

JimmyZh
#307 Posted : Tuesday, November 15, 2016 10:04:25 PM





Rank: Newbie
Joined: 2/4/2016
Posts: 12
Points: 36
ARINHO wrote:

You mad bro? Soren has to be the biggest c*nt in all of northern Europe Flapper


+1

Do not forget about Nielsen tho ^^
IndyBre
#308 Posted : Tuesday, November 15, 2016 10:31:52 PM





Rank: Expert
Joined: 9/24/2012
Posts: 2,666
Points: 8,037
At least they are changing something in the game Shifty

Dijabola Rouge, Elbolid, Mini Mudo, Neuromancer listener...... next?

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

ARINHO
#309 Posted : Tuesday, November 15, 2016 10:33:53 PM





Rank: Moderation
Joined: 11/2/2010
Posts: 4,667
Points: 15,191
Location: Sparta
JimmyZh wrote:
ARINHO wrote:

You mad bro? Soren has to be the biggest c*nt in all of northern Europe Flapper


+1

Do not forget about Nielsen tho ^^

Soren is his name, Nielsen VVS BK (smth) his team Flapper Although (they had a partnership before) our admins could try and sell FID to them..

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
IndyBre
#310 Posted : Tuesday, November 15, 2016 10:53:48 PM





Rank: Expert
Joined: 9/24/2012
Posts: 2,666
Points: 8,037
ARINHO wrote:
JimmyZh wrote:
ARINHO wrote:

You mad bro? Soren has to be the biggest c*nt in all of northern Europe Flapper


+1

Do not forget about Nielsen tho ^^

Soren is his name, Nielsen VVS BK (smth) his team Flapper Although (they had a partnership before) our admins could try and sell FID to them..
+1
First time i agree with you.

Dijabola Rouge, Elbolid, Mini Mudo, Neuromancer listener...... next?

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

ARINHO
#311 Posted : Tuesday, November 15, 2016 10:58:40 PM





Rank: Moderation
Joined: 11/2/2010
Posts: 4,667
Points: 15,191
Location: Sparta
IndyBre wrote:
ARINHO wrote:
JimmyZh wrote:
ARINHO wrote:

You mad bro? Soren has to be the biggest c*nt in all of northern Europe Flapper


+1

Do not forget about Nielsen tho ^^

Soren is his name, Nielsen VVS BK (smth) his team Flapper Although (they had a partnership before) our admins could try and sell FID to them..
+1
First time i agree with you.

Wall Wall Wall

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
JimmyZh
#312 Posted : Wednesday, November 16, 2016 8:38:28 AM





Rank: Newbie
Joined: 2/4/2016
Posts: 12
Points: 36
ARINHO wrote:
JimmyZh wrote:
ARINHO wrote:

You mad bro? Soren has to be the biggest c*nt in all of northern Europe Flapper


+1

Do not forget about Nielsen tho ^^

Soren is his name, Nielsen VVS BK (smth) his team Flapper Although (they had a partnership before) our admins could try and sell FID to them..


Meh my bad... Meant to say Niklas, but the C word threw me offguard I guess... Nvmd ;]
Alex Tempest
#313 Posted : Tuesday, December 27, 2016 9:27:13 AM



Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 5/22/2009
Posts: 7,230
Points: 28,632
Location: Maynooth
Just logged on to see how the game had developed and read this news. Even though I haven't played in a long time it is pretty sad to see that this is the news from the game. Thanks for the years of enjoyment I got out of the game and the people I met. (Yes even Pesh ;) )
Elboludo
#314 Posted : Tuesday, December 27, 2016 12:31:02 PM





Rank: Master
Joined: 9/2/2009
Posts: 3,428
Points: 15,064
Location: Lille Skensved
Alex Tempest wrote:
Just logged on to see how the game had developed and read this news. Even though I haven't played in a long time it is pretty sad to see that this is the news from the game. Thanks for the years of enjoyment I got out of the game and the people I met. (Yes even Pesh ;) )


Holy poopies. What a blast from the past Biggrin
<22:59:08> "kwanzi"
: ha ha, well, at leats i can declare my love to you here







FID experience summed up:
Mini Miudo
#315 Posted : Tuesday, December 27, 2016 1:00:14 PM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 1/30/2010
Posts: 9,814
Points: 34,202
Location: Porto
Alex Tempest wrote:
Just logged on to see how the game had developed and read this news. Even though I haven't played in a long time it is pretty sad to see that this is the news from the game. Thanks for the years of enjoyment I got out of the game and the people I met. (Yes even Pesh ;) )


What a noob! Biggrin
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF


Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD



Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year



Wickerbasket
#316 Posted : Tuesday, December 27, 2016 9:05:39 PM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 2/3/2010
Posts: 9,467
Points: 39,883
Location: Grantham
Alex Tempest wrote:
Just logged on to see how the game had developed and read this news. Even though I haven't played in a long time it is pretty sad to see that this is the news from the game. Thanks for the years of enjoyment I got out of the game and the people I met. (Yes even Pesh ;) )


#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy


thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
IndyBre
#317 Posted : Tuesday, December 27, 2016 9:12:38 PM





Rank: Expert
Joined: 9/24/2012
Posts: 2,666
Points: 8,037



your champ just talk, come fight ckicken

Dijabola Rouge, Elbolid, Mini Mudo, Neuromancer listener...... next?

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

Elboludo
#318 Posted : Tuesday, December 27, 2016 10:12:46 PM





Rank: Master
Joined: 9/2/2009
Posts: 3,428
Points: 15,064
Location: Lille Skensved
Not this again. 2 fights against top 10 fighters, and you weirdos think he's the second coming. Laugh Out Loud

Get past Ferguson and we can talk. Laugh Out Loud
<22:59:08> "kwanzi"
: ha ha, well, at leats i can declare my love to you here







FID experience summed up:
IndyBre
#319 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 7:10:35 AM





Rank: Expert
Joined: 9/24/2012
Posts: 2,666
Points: 8,037
Chicken

Dijabola Rouge, Elbolid, Mini Mudo, Neuromancer listener...... next?

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

Alex Tempest
#320 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2016 8:41:29 AM



Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 5/22/2009
Posts: 7,230
Points: 28,632
Location: Maynooth
Mini Miudo wrote:
Alex Tempest wrote:
Just logged on to see how the game had developed and read this news. Even though I haven't played in a long time it is pretty sad to see that this is the news from the game. Thanks for the years of enjoyment I got out of the game and the people I met. (Yes even Pesh ;) )


What a noob! Biggrin


All the good players must have quit soon after me for you to win all those awards Flapper

I forgot about how this forum said poopies Laugh Out Loud
Users browsing this topic
guest
18 Pages «<1415161718>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Official FID Theme by FIDAdmin1 (the one and only)
Powered by YAF 1.9.3 | YAF © 2003-2009, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.245 seconds.

© 2010 CommuniSport AB - User Agreement and Policy

Advertise on Footballidentity