Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

18 Pages «<1314151617>»
The End - Footballidentity is closing 8 months from now Options
IndyBre
#281 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2016 7:48:20 PM

I hope this image is going to hunt our FID owners, just to remind them how bad they are !!!Even 2 years old kids can be better bussines man then them Shifty

Dijabola Rouge, Elbolid, Mini Mudo, Neuromancer listener...... next?

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

Elboludo
#282 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2016 11:28:50 PM

IndyBre wrote:

I hope this image is going to hunt our FID owners, just to remind them how bad they are !!!Even 2 years old kids can be better bussines man then them Shifty

You're about that age. Why don't you give it a shot, instead of being a pissy little brat?
<22:59:08> "kwanzi"
: ha ha, well, at leats i can declare my love to you here

FID experience summed up:
IndyBre
#283 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2016 11:44:55 PM

Elboludo wrote:
IndyBre wrote:

You're about that age. Why don't you give it a shot, instead of being a pissy little brat?
Because this game is their baby . And dont want to sell it . Maybe cuz of that??

And i dont have knowledge to make game like this. But if i had game like this, im pretty sure i would do much better job then them . In that business part of game.
In promoting.
I would give some money, so after time i would get a lot of money? its easy. but its look like they wanted to make money without giving anything .

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

Wickerbasket
#284 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 1:20:12 AM

I could give at least 100 things I disagree with on this game and the direction the Admins went in, but to say they gave nothing to the game is grossly incorrect.
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy

thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
Elboludo
#285 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 8:45:30 AM

That went completely over his head. Laugh Out Loud

IndyBre
#286 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 10:24:26 AM

Wickerbasket wrote:
I could give at least 100 things I disagree with on this game and the direction the Admins went in, but to say they gave nothing to the game is grossly incorrect.
Tell me then. How much money they put in the game. I dont care for their time , i put time too in this game playing it.. so i dont care about that. I care how money they invested in the game ?

And one question for you? Tell me why they dont sell 49% od the game... Its still going to be their game... And maybe there is going to be chance for this game to continue to live . I heard some users wanted to buy game, maybe they want to buy 49% of the game, . Maybe some companies , if you made some talks with them, if you made some contracts... maybe the would like to invest some money, and they get some % of FID ..

I dont know why they didnt come and said.. We dont want to continue with this game. And we dont want to sell game, cuz someone who is smart is going to make big money wiht our idea. And cuz that we dont want to sell it... Its easy. They should be honest !

@Elboludo...... Classic troller......

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

Mask
#287 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 12:16:14 PM

Elboludo
#288 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 4:41:13 PM

IndyBre wrote:
Wickerbasket wrote:
Tell me then. How much money they put in the game. I dont care for their time , i put time too in this game playing it.. so i dont care about that. I care how money they invested in the game ?

And one question for you? Tell me why they dont sell 49% od the game... Its still going to be their game... And maybe there is going to be chance for this game to continue to live . I heard some users wanted to buy game, maybe they want to buy 49% of the game, . Maybe some companies , if you made some talks with them, if you made some contracts... maybe the would like to invest some money, and they get some % of FID ..

I dont know why they didnt come and said.. We dont want to continue with this game. And we dont want to sell game, cuz someone who is smart is going to make big money wiht our idea. And cuz that we dont want to sell it... Its easy. They should be honest !

Right... Classic Troll

"I hope this image is going to hunt our FID owners, just to remind them how bad they are !!!Even 2 years old kids can be better bussines man then them" Shifty

Idiot.

IndyBre
#289 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 5:22:57 PM

And ? Where did i troll??? I said something that is true.... And that i really hope its going to happen ... Its not like i troll or trrying to be funny ... You just trying to be funny insulting me, and to made me saying something like you did, so i can get ban, cuz moderators wait i say something that they can use for 1 month ban ...

And ofc, no one from moderators team are going to ban you, just like they didnt ban champ when he said i am idiot. But verrceti is waiting from me to say idiot so i get 1 month or 3 week bans... its depends did i say something to his teammate or not

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

Wickerbasket
#290 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 6:04:59 PM

IndyBre wrote:
Wickerbasket wrote:

I actually agree with everything else you say. Just when someone massively overshoots and exaggerates, it ruins the rest of their argument. Maybe from being FIDA President and having Hawk on my Skype, I know him a bit better than you do so believe me when I tell you from my vantage point that to say they've not downgraded their lives for a substantial amount of time to let this game flourish - or at least attempt to - is naive and devalues the rest of your words.
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy

thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
IndyBre
#291 Posted : Wednesday, October 19, 2016 6:18:40 PM

if they really doing more for game then more themselves... Then i must say this, and i really hope Elbuldo troller is not going to call me with some new insults... they are really stupid when they didnt have knowledge to make this game popular all over the world. I really belive this game have , or had, bigger potential then some really popular MMO games.
Dont understand me wrong, but i really dont understand how someone did achieve , or did not achive that (as that i think to made this game popular all over the world). There is not game like this on internet. Even one Footstar , where you just train character somehow still living... I dont know really, , im talking this with a bit of anger.. I dont understand how.. Wall Wall Angry

And for trollers like Elbuldo, just STFU from me ! Wink

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

dimis3
#292 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 9:03:11 AM

There were lots of users coming to game every day, thousands of users every day, but they didnt stay, that was the problem. They made some very good changes last year but it was too late, the users that didnt stay never came back! I tryed something few years ago, mostly to keep Greek new users cause we always were very few. So i made a team in Romanian league, named FID Academy, with only new users. I was all day long online chatting with most recend created users in order to fill up a team. The only help at that time was my slots creds from Romanian league but only if i was over 50% UDP or something ( wich i did ). Bad news was i had no SP. Anyways i managed to have now 2-3 of them still playing, and my rewards for spending so much time to help the game? What rewards? As i said they fixed that later on, but i was not in the mood doing this again, and the huge amount of people that were gonna give a try in FID was already lost.
So little indy, they did things, just bad timing, or late. And since you have done nothing to help this game, stop insulting people randomly, grow up, and think before you talk. Or even better dont talk at all smiling

IndyBre
#293 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 9:39:42 AM

And how you know i didnt do anything ??? .... I started new team few seasons ago , when we did last time league reset in Serbia, with my friend Jokics... get 10 users ... and after some time people started leaving, i couldnt keep them in the game.... And did i get reward for making new team- NO . ANd i didnt come here and said i did this i did that....

That changes they did l8, was made after users form the game started to have ideas , and when they started to listening to them. And they started listening them when they finally understand game is going down, and its nothing they can do that can stop fall of the game..

And, as user who play this game for 6 and a half years now, i have freedom to criticized.

And, if its true this game could not work on new mozzila and new chrome , im pretty sure it could work in internet explorer Laugh Out Loud , or some opera , or something like that . they just didnt wanted to continue with this game, didnt wanted to sell cuz someone can make a lot of money.. thats all...

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

limb
#294 Posted : Thursday, October 20, 2016 1:06:56 PM

all played all deeds something more or less not my care

game lost tha fun lost to be a game and became flag game ruled game dated game

fid iz great but had from birth a negative had to live with (be here specific day/time like a date) and thats why didnt proceed further as young you are eazy programming life days as ya grow dates getting bored life gets priority make dates cancelled for whateva reason for life for fun for family for friends for girls/boyz for work for relax for an out for a sleep....... for you

and then we all ruled it more with stupid life rules killed freedom it fun killed the idea of word called game

end game

say bb to ya toy and let the deeds whom what did what you or i did

ps: whom spent money buy dead tings? d love meet such personality
Kucej
#295 Posted : Tuesday, November 08, 2016 3:05:25 PM

FID Ambassador Medal: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Ambassador ProgramKey User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

Well, this is a shock.

This thread is up for a month now and I'm just seeing it now. I quit FID a long time ago, but I still check it once a month.

I'm really disappointed that it has come to this, as FID was/is my one and only favorite web-based game. And although I'm not playing it anymore, it was good to know that its sill there somewhere so I can play whenever I feel like it. Now that will be gone too and its sad. I guess its true what they say, you dont know what you have until its gone.

I will always remember FID, I thank admins for all the good things they've done, we've been thru some good and some bad stuff, but thats what made FID awesome. I'd like to take this opportunity to bury the hatchet with any users we had differences with, there should be no hard feelings.

I sincerely hope somewhere down the road, when we are old and grey, we will play FID 2.0.

Cheers. Crying

"I used to say I live my life a quarter mile at a time and I think that’s why we were brothers- because you did too. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room, right here, right now. Salute mi familia. No matter where you are, whether it’s a quarter mile away or half way across the world. You’ll always be with me… And you’ll always be my brother."
Mask
#296 Posted : Tuesday, November 08, 2016 5:53:25 PM

Quote:
I will always remember FID, I thank admins for all the good things they've done, we've been thru some good and some bad stuff, but thats what made FID awesome. I'd like to take this opportunity to bury the hatchet with any users we had differences with, there should be no hard feelings.

Look at this pussycat. I would like to bury the hatchet, kme kme.

You banned so many people and behaved like a dictator. That's what you get by appointing underage, immature kids to work as mods or admins or whatever. You should watch your back over there in the Slovenian mountain village where you live. Plus, you sucked at FID. Go f.uck yourself, pedercino mrtva.
IndyBre
#297 Posted : Tuesday, November 08, 2016 7:37:46 PM

Kucej wrote:
Well, this is a shock.

This thread is up for a month now and I'm just seeing it now. I quit FID a long time ago, but I still check it once a month.

I'm really disappointed that it has come to this, as FID was/is my one and only favorite web-based game. And although I'm not playing it anymore, it was good to know that its sill there somewhere so I can play whenever I feel like it. Now that will be gone too and its sad. I guess its true what they say, you dont know what you have until its gone.

I sincerely hope somewhere down the road, when we are old and grey, we will play FID 2.0.

Cheers. Crying
Of course they did good to you. And of course you thanks them. You banned a lot of people form the forums and from the whole game. So of course you thanks them because you get good prizes for doing rat job. be proud on yourself and im waiting for the ban speaking the truth about you. Applause Applause Applause

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

Kucej
#298 Posted : Tuesday, November 08, 2016 8:35:08 PM

FID Ambassador Medal: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Ambassador ProgramKey User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

I guess I'm forever hated for exposing ur multies Biggrin If you can't get on with ur lives and still hold grudges, thats fine, live in the past. I'm not here to argue anyways, so you can insult as much as you want, I couldn't care less. I will certainly not go down to your level so I'll pack my things and have a good one. Bye bye. Hand

"I used to say I live my life a quarter mile at a time and I think that’s why we were brothers- because you did too. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room, right here, right now. Salute mi familia. No matter where you are, whether it’s a quarter mile away or half way across the world. You’ll always be with me… And you’ll always be my brother."
IndyBre
#299 Posted : Tuesday, November 08, 2016 10:39:29 PM

Stupid kuce trying to be smart Shifty

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

Mask
#300 Posted : Wednesday, November 09, 2016 8:39:43 AM

Kucej wrote:
I guess I'm forever hated for exposing ur multies Biggrin If you can't get on with ur lives and still hold grudges, thats fine, live in the past. I'm not here to argue anyways, so you can insult as much as you want, I couldn't care less. I will certainly not go down to your level so I'll pack my things and have a good one. Bye bye. Hand

Being liberal is not so trendy any more. Check the news and go away running, kiddo.