Final: Portugal 0-2 France

TOONoZAVR
#362 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 4:40:25 PM

Portugal 1-2 France, ET
scotty196222
#363 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 6:17:03 PM

TOONoZAVR wrote:
Portugal 1-2 France, ET

Yeah Id certainly like to see France win, and I reckon they will do it normal time, so -

Portugals 1 - 3 France

Biggrin

Quote:
I wonder what shenanigans I was getting up to on that evening.....

Juliuuuuus
#364 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 10:34:55 PM

Mini Miudo wrote:
Well, I'll admit it was a soft penalty, but Germany players really need to stop thinking they're basketball players. lol Either way, I don't think Germany was playing that well, deserved win for France IMO.

Mini, for Boateng vs Italy, yeah I agree - but he is playing same in Bayern. Too many mistakes to be counted as a top defender, moreover he was playing SD before, so he is not a CD. Same problem with Ramos, good defending skills but positioning and decisions for CD is sometimes just horrible. I am not even talking about Kimmich trying to save the ball inside his own box and dribble past two French players attacking him.

Schweinsteiger did not even see the ball, he did not even realise at first what happened - this is not a penalty, like you cant jump without your arms going up you know and the distance was very short as well. Before the penalty Germany were dominating and goal was a question of time only with how the game was going. However it was a different game in second half after losing 0-1, very comfortable situation for France and thats why they looked much better than in first 45 mins.
Думай обо мне лучше.
QPReds
#365 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 11:00:20 PM

Portugal 4-0 France
IRC used to be a fairly decent thing in FID but it's completely died out now. I'm going to try and bring it back. If anyone wants to shoot some poopies, talk about FID, real football or anything else really go to Quakenet, type in your fid username so we know who you are and enter the channel name #fid. Let's see if we can get some decent discussions, banter etc going.
Feel free to ask questions here.
Neuromancer1
#366 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2016 12:16:54 AM

scotty196222
#367 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2016 3:26:46 AM

Neuromancer1 wrote:

Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Applause Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Wink

hahaha

Quote:

scotty196222
#368 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2016 3:28:05 AM

*searching for a leg wax ...

Shifty Biggrin

Quote:

Mini Miudo
#369 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2016 2:08:39 PM

Juliuuuuus wrote:
Schweinsteiger did not even see the ball, he did not even realise at first what happened - this is not a penalty, like you cant jump without your arms going up you know and the distance was very short as well. Before the penalty Germany were dominating and goal was a question of time only with how the game was going. However it was a different game in second half after losing 0-1, very comfortable situation for France and thats why they looked much better than in first 45 mins.

I know, but it was still a weird jump. You can move your arms while jumping without putting them in front of your face or miles in the air. Not saying it wasn't a soft penalty, but it wasn't the worst referee decision I've ever seen.

As for the final... I expect France to win, but it's football so you never know what can happen. I mean, just look at Leicester, right? So until that final whistle goes, I'm holding on to hope. Biggrin
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF

Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD

Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year

-GGib-
#370 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2016 2:25:26 PM

Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

Leicester has got nothing to do with Portugal where the selfish overpaid C. Ronaldo is. Flapper

Think France will win quite comfortably by 2 or 3 goals. Had it been Germany in the final against Portugal, Germany would have won by 5 goals.

Global Moderator
Please send me messages via PM rather than chat, as I may not see them.

Help/Support Procedure & Reporting Cheaters

Uute Mängijate Juhendamiskeskus

AndyVanDerMeyde
#371 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2016 4:11:33 PM

Mini Miudo wrote:
[quote=Juliuuuuus]Schweinsteiger did not even see the ball, he did not even realise at first what happened - this is not a penalty, like you cant jump without your arms going up you know and the distance was very short as well. Before the penalty Germany were dominating and goal was a question of time only with how the game was going. However it was a different game in second half after losing 0-1, very comfortable situation for France and thats why they looked much better than in first 45 mins.

If he said it is penalty than it is, Nicola is one of the best referees Wink. I saw a lot of comments of other referees and all of them confirmed it.

I absolutely love d way Nicola is making his decisions with so much cold, players are complaining to him and he didnt say even a word to them just shows with hand go away Laugh Out Loud
Remmember penalty against France in 2nd minute of game Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud
Juliuuuuus
#372 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2016 5:46:35 PM

Mini Miudo wrote:
Juliuuuuus wrote:

I know, but it was still a weird jump. You can move your arms while jumping without putting them in front of your face or miles in the air. Not saying it wasn't a soft penalty, but it wasn't the worst referee decision I've ever seen.

As for the final... I expect France to win, but it's football so you never know what can happen. I mean, just look at Leicester, right? So until that final whistle goes, I'm holding on to hope. Biggrin

When you see the guy getting to the ball quicker than you are, you try to get some kind of a body contact and that is how the arm is going further up. The main problem of modern referees like Rizzolli and other is that they have never played football, so they have no idea of the game physics and are making this kind of decisions that simply ruin the game. It is not about had a referee an opportunity to give a penalty or no, it is about analysing the situation correctly and mainly the question of was an arm movement intentional or not - this can only be done by having experience of this kind of situation and better a playing experience. Like if you have been in this situations before as a footballer you sort of know in 90% of cases why is it the certain way or the other. You cant learn it just by being a referee.
Думай обо мне лучше.
Neuromancer1
#373 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2016 5:55:11 PM

Juliuuuuus wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:
Juliuuuuus wrote:

When you see the guy getting to the ball quicker than you are, you try to get some kind of a body contact and that is how the arm is going further up. The main problem of modern referees like Rizzolli and other is that they have never played football, so they have no idea of the game physics and are making this kind of decisions that simply ruin the game. It is not about had a referee an opportunity to give a penalty or no, it is about analysing the situation correctly and mainly the question of was an arm movement intentional or not - this can only be done by having experience of this kind of situation and better a playing experience. Like if you have been in this situations before as a footballer you sort of know in 90% of cases why is it the certain way or the other. You cant learn it just by being a referee.

Uh huh, refs fault. Whistle

Lost his man, tried to make up for it by using any part of himself to put the guy off from a unchallenged header, dun goofed, and its a peno. No Mad Pls.

Juliuuuuus
#374 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2016 5:57:37 PM

AndyVanDerMeyde wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:
[quote=Juliuuuuus]Schweinsteiger did not even see the ball, he did not even realise at first what happened - this is not a penalty, like you cant jump without your arms going up you know and the distance was very short as well. Before the penalty Germany were dominating and goal was a question of time only with how the game was going. However it was a different game in second half after losing 0-1, very comfortable situation for France and thats why they looked much better than in first 45 mins.

If he said it is penalty than it is, Nicola is one of the best referees Wink. I saw a lot of comments of other referees and all of them confirmed it.

I absolutely love d way Nicola is making his decisions with so much cold, players are complaining to him and he didnt say even a word to them just shows with hand go away Laugh Out Loud
Remmember penalty against France in 2nd minute of game Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud

Rizzolli has never played football and that is the problem of the modern referees poll - they know the subject from theory only,not from practice. Theoretically the decision was made based on the ball reaching the arm, but that is not enough to give a penalty - you have to analyse the situation as well and mainly assess the possibility of a player avoiding this contact of the ball with an arm. You can see Schweinsteiger could not avoid this contact and did not mean to stop the ball with a hand, so that is not a penalty. Like if a guy hits the ball inside the box into your arm being less than a meter away from you - how can you avoid that? You dont have time and speed or agility for doing so, you are not a superhero and the team should not be punished for that - it is just weird and makes no sence . A handball of Evra against Iceland was more of a penalty, but it was explained by the referee commitee that the ball has found Evra's arm and he didnt have intention in doing, so please explain what is the difference with Schweinsteiger's situation? If Rizzolli and other "expert" referees who have no idea of how football is played are backing each other up, so this doesnt mean that they are correct and their decisions should not be criticized and argued about, especially when their decisions affect the final result of the game at the late stages of the tournament.
Думай обо мне лучше.
Juliuuuuus
#375 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2016 6:01:28 PM

Neuromancer1 wrote:
Juliuuuuus wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:
Juliuuuuus wrote:

Uh huh, refs fault. Whistle

Lost his man, tried to make up for it by using any part of himself to put the guy off from a unchallenged header, dun goofed, and its a peno. No Mad Pls.

He doesnt even see where the ball is - how can he handball intentionally or even try to avoid the contact? Maybe you know some other techniques how to jump without using your hands? Or please at least explain me the difference with the arm contact of Evra against Iceland. What is so different about it that the referees said that he didnt mean to handball inside the box and thats why a penalty was not awarded? I am not discussing player's mistakes right now, purely talking about a referee's decision.
Думай обо мне лучше.
AndyVanDerMeyde
#376 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2016 7:16:26 PM

Juliuuuuus wrote:
AndyVanDerMeyde wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:

Rizzolli has never played football and that is the problem of the modern referees poll - they know the subject from theory only,not from practice. Theoretically the decision was made based on the ball reaching the arm, but that is not enough to give a penalty - you have to analyse the situation as well and mainly assess the possibility of a player avoiding this contact of the ball with an arm. You can see Schweinsteiger could not avoid this contact and did not mean to stop the ball with a hand, so that is not a penalty. Like if a guy hits the ball inside the box into your arm being less than a meter away from you - how can you avoid that? You dont have time and speed or agility for doing so, you are not a superhero and the team should not be punished for that - it is just weird and makes no sence . A handball of Evra against Iceland was more of a penalty, but it was explained by the referee commitee that the ball has found Evra's arm and he didnt have intention in doing, so please explain what is the difference with Schweinsteiger's situation? If Rizzolli and other "expert" referees who have no idea of how football is played are backing each other up, so this doesnt mean that they are correct and their decisions should not be criticized and argued about, especially when their decisions affect the final result of the game at the late stages of the tournament.

First of all it is very funny to say "they know the subject from theory only,not from practice" about any proffesionall referee. Cause football is not nuclear physics it is really simple with rules u need to respect. For me it is a penalty, for u it is not but if u see fact Schweinsteiger could avoid contact with ball, but he wasnt well positioned he was late on that jump.Better option for him was to stay and defend area he was, Evra couldnt do poopies with that ball. It was not an oportunity for sure goal but u need to be carefull or things like this happend. U r talking about intention but no one starts in 16m box with intention to make penalty but they do cause lot of reasons.
Difference about this situation and Iceland u already said dont know what is not clear there the ball has found Evra's arm and he didnt have intention in doing, in situation of Bastian what is not clear is he wanted interaction with ball, his arm was over his head and that is not place where it should be, he intercepted pass to Koscielny ( maybe Laugh Out Loud ).
Ricolli wins Flapper Laugh Out Loud
Juliuuuuus
#377 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2016 8:20:20 PM

AndyVanDerMeyde wrote:
Juliuuuuus wrote:
AndyVanDerMeyde wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:

First of all it is very funny to say "they know the subject from theory only,not from practice" about any proffesionall referee. Cause football is not nuclear physics it is really simple with rules u need to respect. For me it is a penalty, for u it is not but if u see fact Schweinsteiger could avoid contact with ball, but he wasnt well positioned he was late on that jump.Better option for him was to stay and defend area he was, Evra couldnt do poopies with that ball. It was not an oportunity for sure goal but u need to be carefull or things like this happend. U r talking about intention but no one starts in 16m box with intention to make penalty but they do cause lot of reasons.
Difference about this situation and Iceland u already said dont know what is not clear there the ball has found Evra's arm and he didnt have intention in doing, in situation of Bastian what is not clear is he wanted interaction with ball, his arm was over his head and that is not place where it should be, he intercepted pass to Koscielny ( maybe Laugh Out Loud ).

If you dont see the fact that Schweinsteiger is not even looking at the ball when it reaches his hand then you are probably blind as Rizzolli and many other referees, who are supposed to be professionals - however they have pair of seconds to make a decision and if you still dont see it after tonnes of replays that you can watch, then probably it is a medical issue in your case. Similar situation to Evra's - how can you even argue with that I have no idea. So no penalty against France and a penalty against a guy who didnt even see where the ball is. And great logics for staying on feet if you are late for a challenge and observe what is happening. Please tell this to someone who knows a little bit about football or even better to a manager of your team if you do play in one. I have a feeling you probably not gonna play the next game for doing that - just simply shows your absence of football knowledge.
Думай обо мне лучше.
scotty196222
#378 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2016 8:27:01 PM

Juliuuuuus wrote:
AndyVanDerMeyde wrote:
Juliuuuuus wrote:
AndyVanDerMeyde wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:

If you dont see the fact that Schweinsteiger is not even looking at the ball when it reaches his hand then you are probably blind as Rizzolli and many other referees, who are supposed to be professionals - however they have pair of seconds to make a decision and if you still dont see it after tonnes of replays that you can watch, then probably it is a medical issue in your case. Similar situation to Evra's - how can you even argue with that I have no idea. So no penalty against France and a penalty against a guy who didnt even see where the ball is. And great logics for staying on feet if you are late for a challenge and observe what is happening. Please tell this to someone who knows a little bit about football or even better to a manager of your team if you do play in one. I have a feeling you probably not gonna play the next game for doing that - just simply shows your absence of football knowledge.

It was 100% a penalty. He through his arms, in a very unusual manor for heading a ball, knowing that if his head missed it, he would get some kind of deflection off his arm on the ball, it was blatant !

I mean ask yourself, how often do you go for a header of the ball with your arms flopping around above your head ...?

Laugh Out Loud Applause

Quote:

Juliuuuuus
#379 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2016 8:36:35 PM

scotty196222 wrote:
Juliuuuuus wrote:
AndyVanDerMeyde wrote:
Juliuuuuus wrote:
AndyVanDerMeyde wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:

It was 100% a penalty. He through his arms, in a very unusual manor for heading a ball, knowing that if his head missed it, he would get some kind of deflection off his arm on the ball, it was blatant !

I mean ask yourself, how often do you go for a header of the ball with your arms flopping around above your head ...?

Laugh Out Loud Applause

Hahhahahaha lol for this part especially - knowing that if his head missed it, he would get deflection. From your words Schweinsteiger has done everything to get a penalty awarded knowing that France is hosting a tournament and probably referees would give doubtful decisions towards them. He was just jumping for the ball and looking for a body contact so leaning forward and therefore an arm went up. Try it yourself if you still can do that physically. No jumping straight up but up and forward towards the ball - he is not a soldier at the Trafalgar square to have his hands tighten to his body. I play football professionally and I know what I am talking about, so saying that he has planned smth in advance is just laughable. This is less than a second decision to make - you are playing on instincts and no, you can not just stay and observe how someone is getting to ball first inside your box like the previous orator has suggested. Again one more question - how is this situation different from Evra vs Iceland? Why one is a penalty and the other is not?
Думай обо мне лучше.
Neuromancer1
#380 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2016 9:20:03 PM

Because both his shucksing arms are in the air, do you think he ran towards the ball with his eyes closed the entire time??????? He knows what he was doing, and hoped to get away with it, he did not, and now you mad.

Stop being so goddamn salty. Its like you lost your house on Germany going out.

Blind anger over something obvious.

Wall Wall Wall Wall Wall Wall Wall Wall