Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

Bot Team wants you! Options
worm99
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 24, 2016 3:39:45 PM

Hi, I'm Bruce, the manager of Bot Team and next season we'll be in League 2 ENG which is increasing to 12 teams.

We have a good bunch of users and we're especially looking for some decent defensive players to support what is a strong midfield and a promising front line. Any position will be considered though as we look to expand the squad.

What we offer:
A friendly and welcoming team atmosphere with a manager who is committed (or perhaps should be!) and has a Supporter Pass to minimise the effect of any bots present.
TS channel for defensive organisation (and general messing about when we have bot matches).
Activity! With 60% average UDP we were the 82nd most active team in FID last season with a fully active midfield in almost every game. Two of our footballers also made the top 100 active characters list.

What we require:
That you are willing to train as close to every day as possible and attend Team Training (goes without saying really) and that you can make matches which kick off on Wednesdays and Sundays at 20:50 GMT.
That you are able to at least listen to the TS channel when required.
That you intend to stick around for a bit!

Really, that's it. If you're experienced then great, if not then also great: we have enough experience throughout the team to help you out.

So if you want a laugh while you enjoy playing FID then I reckon you'll fit in nicely. Drop me a line and we can talk.

Bruce
Sponsor