Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In


Returning to FID Options
Squirrel878
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 06, 2016 2:44:17 PM




Rank: Junior
Joined: 9/5/2011
Posts: 103
Points: 326
Location: Birzebbuga
Hello everyone,

I am posting here today as I am very interested in returning to FID and starting to play the game once more. The reason I quit the game before was due to not having enough time for it.

I would like to ask everyone, is it worth returning to this game? Has it gotten better? Are there active teams and leagues?

I would prefer to join a team which is active and uses Teamspeak (must speaks in English) and a league that has an age cap and is a competitive one. I would appreciate any suggestions smiling

Yours faithfully,
Squirrel878.
Sponsor  
 

Mini Miudo
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 06, 2016 8:06:04 PM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 1/30/2010
Posts: 9,814
Points: 34,202
Location: Porto
Well... Is it worth returning to the game? Probably not. Many users have quit and will quit, there are barely any developments going on, the match engine is hella random, the forum's way too inactive, etc. Now, there's a few fully active leagues (some of which are 6 team leagues) and almost everyone uses teamspeak. The question is do you like the game? If so, then sure, give it another go. I quite like the game and the people I play with are great. If I wanted something that is going to grow to something big or get developed further, I probably wouldn't play this game anymore.
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF


Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD



Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year



gooner4ever
#3 Posted : Sunday, March 06, 2016 10:50:51 PM





Rank: Moderation
Joined: 7/16/2012
Posts: 2,574
Points: 7,868
Mini Miudo wrote:
Well... Is it worth returning to the game? Probably not. Many users have quit and will quit, there are barely any developments going on, the match engine is hella random, the forum's way too inactive, etc. Now, there's a few fully active leagues (some of which are 6 team leagues) and almost everyone uses teamspeak. The question is do you like the game? If so, then sure, give it another go. I quite like the game and the people I play with are great. If I wanted something that is going to grow to something big or get developed further, I probably wouldn't play this game anymore.

I second that. It's good entertainment if you keep to one timeslot, it'll get boring again quickly if you play too often, especially if you have a lack of time. Make sure you play with a team you enjoy playing with, the people are the main entertainment
GOONER4EVER


ENG-FIDA PRESIDENT - MODERATOR

TITLES:
vercetti
#4 Posted : Monday, March 07, 2016 12:16:28 AM



Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

Rank: Moderation
Joined: 1/22/2012
Posts: 817
Points: 2,700
Location: Tralee
When Ryan(QPR) last disappeared a few months ago and his absence was noticed by the Mod team, someone suggested we email/facebook him and see when/if hes returning and I thought why would you encourage anymore to return to this.

Sure, stick at it as long as your getting some level of enjoyment but its not really something you'd encourage friends to start playing or encourage old users to return.

I like to think Taylor, Mats, Jorge and friends are far better off without FID.
bosko2602
#5 Posted : Monday, March 07, 2016 9:11:14 AM



Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 3/10/2011
Posts: 6,523
Points: 21,132
Location: Banja Luka
It's not so bad. Wink

Squirrel878, come back to Mladost Lucani - into Adriatic Biggrin (you can check with the manager of ESSF in Adriatic Premier).
statik
#6 Posted : Monday, March 07, 2016 1:10:35 PM


Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

Rank: Professional
Joined: 7/30/2009
Posts: 1,397
Points: 5,437
Location: Skövde
Run away!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAp9sFVdERQ
Wickerbasket
#7 Posted : Monday, March 07, 2016 4:34:10 PM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 2/3/2010
Posts: 9,467
Points: 39,883
Location: Grantham
Play for the people, if I didn't have my group at Team Ten I would've quit a long time ago for sure.
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy


thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
ethernaldreams
#8 Posted : Tuesday, March 08, 2016 12:50:56 PM





Rank: Guru
Joined: 3/13/2010
Posts: 21,961
Points: 85,086
Location: Zaragoza
Run away and forget this crap
Retired

Apash
#9 Posted : Tuesday, March 08, 2016 5:14:36 PM





Rank: Professional
Joined: 9/3/2012
Posts: 1,117
Points: 3,378
Squirrel878 wrote:
Hello everyone,

I am posting here today as I am very interested in returning to FID and starting to play the game once more. The reason I quit the game before was due to not having enough time for it.

I would like to ask everyone, is it worth returning to this game? Has it gotten better? Are there active teams and leagues?

I would prefer to join a team which is active and uses Teamspeak (must speaks in English) and a league that has an age cap and is a competitive one. I would appreciate any suggestions smiling

Yours faithfully,
Squirrel878.



If you are ooking forward to return, you are looking forwrd to return. I dont know your reasons but yu sould kow em better. Its good way to spnd your time if you getalongwell with your teamates You will not have fun if you have non realystic ecpections as many ppl seems to have.

GL whatever your choice.
scotty196222
#10 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2016 9:28:12 AM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 3/23/2010
Posts: 7,088
Points: 23,931
Location: Exeter
Wickerbasket wrote:
Play for the people, if I didn't have my group at Team Ten I would've quit a long time ago for sure.


hahah

Give it a rest Jimmy, you will be the last person playing this game against himself, in ALL teams in ALL leagues !!

Woot Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud

Why anyone would create a thread asking other users about a decision that will essentially be down to you alone anyway squirrel is anyones guess.

And if do you rejoin and dont like it, just leave again, lol, no-ones going to die.





Quote:
I wonder what shenanigans I was getting up to on that evening.....


Wickerbasket
#11 Posted : Wednesday, March 09, 2016 6:41:20 PM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 2/3/2010
Posts: 9,467
Points: 39,883
Location: Grantham
That sure was a quick month Scotty Flapper and remember this post in 2 months.
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy


thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
Users browsing this topic
guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Official FID Theme by FIDAdmin1 (the one and only)
Powered by YAF 1.9.3 | YAF © 2003-2009, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.179 seconds.

© 2010 CommuniSport AB - User Agreement and Policy

Advertise on Footballidentity