Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In


2 Pages 12>
500 club... Options
bristol fc
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2016 10:29:54 PM





Rank: Professional
Joined: 1/6/2010
Posts: 704
Points: 3,486
Location: bristol
Tonight's game in Sweden was the 500th game for my character at the same club... Anyone else out there managed the same?

Yeah I know it doesn't mean much, who cares, I'm just blowing my own trumpet... but toot toot Cool
Sponsor  
 

Wickerbasket
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2016 10:47:22 PM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 2/3/2010
Posts: 9,467
Points: 39,883
Location: Grantham
Depends how you quantify it... I've had 24 seasons at Team Ten but with different characters. My main SD was there for 20 seasons though!

Either way, 500 games is impressive. I think I'm the only person to have 330 appearances for the same team in one season however XD
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy


thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
Diable Rouge
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2016 11:12:53 PM





Rank: Master
Joined: 12/8/2009
Posts: 4,557
Points: 17,956
Location: Brecht
So that was why you played so goddamn bad today Joe???

Nah, congratz, I don't think anyone matches that. 22 games a season, then it takes at least more then 22 seasons to do so, therefore your character has to be at least 40 and since it's getting absolutely useless from about 37 no one will ever beat that either.
Cândeleşti Córdoba - CM - Red Star Mayhem - 1A SER
Saúl Ñíguez - CM - Assassins FC - 1A ENG

† Juventus Gent
† Guinness Football
† Top Notch FC
N.O.T.C.H. - CF
Hannibal Lecter - CD
Călineşti Córdoba - DCM
bristol fc
#4 Posted : Sunday, February 21, 2016 11:20:47 PM





Rank: Professional
Joined: 1/6/2010
Posts: 704
Points: 3,486
Location: bristol
Diable Rouge wrote:
So that was why you played so goddamn bad today Joe???

Nah, congratz, I don't think anyone matches that. 22 games a season, then it takes at least more then 22 seasons to do so, therefore your character has to be at least 40 and since it's getting absolutely useless from about 37 no one will ever beat that either.



Nah that's my lack of skill...

But yeah, 42 now, the drop off has been a real pain...

But with 2 Scandanavian cup qualifiers counting, the UFCL and yeah a loooot of seasons I've gotten there.
cristian1980
#5 Posted : Monday, February 22, 2016 6:55:01 AM




Rank: Senior
Joined: 12/15/2012
Posts: 519
Points: 1,614
bristol fc wrote:
Diable Rouge wrote:
So that was why you played so goddamn bad today Joe???

Nah, congratz, I don't think anyone matches that. 22 games a season, then it takes at least more then 22 seasons to do so, therefore your character has to be at least 40 and since it's getting absolutely useless from about 37 no one will ever beat that either.



Nah that's my lack of skill...

But yeah, 42 now, the drop off has been a real pain...

But with 2 Scandanavian cup qualifiers counting, the UFCL and yeah a loooot of seasons I've gotten there.



Applause Applause Nice Joe , wtf.... Fantastic, unmatchable !!!

Benchmark 500- beat this guys !!

On behalf of everyone in the team , i congratulate you for this performance.
Btw, would´ve been nice to tell us before the match, maybe we would perform better and who knows, maybe could get a draw Biggrin
Also, PLEASE retire the old guy, he needs some rest now Laugh Out Loud Got drunk after match???

Mask
#6 Posted : Monday, February 22, 2016 7:22:08 AM





Rank: Expert
Joined: 10/16/2009
Posts: 2,281
Points: 7,373
Impressive! Applause
statik
#7 Posted : Monday, February 29, 2016 10:12:16 AM


Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

Rank: Professional
Joined: 7/30/2009
Posts: 1,397
Points: 5,437
Location: Skövde
Congrats!
scotty196222
#8 Posted : Monday, February 29, 2016 2:56:02 PM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 3/23/2010
Posts: 7,088
Points: 23,931
Location: Exeter
Nice one Rob Applause

Although you always get one dont ya -

Wickerbasket wrote:
Depends how you quantify it... I've had 24 seasons at Team Ten but with different characters. My main SD was there for 20 seasons though!

Either way, 500 games is impressive. I think I'm the only person to have 330 appearances for the same team in one season however XD


Look at me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, meeeeeeeeeeee !!! Everyone look at meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmfao !!

Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Woot

The question was, had anyone else done it, or got near it, not get the tape measure out!!

Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud






Quote:
I wonder what shenanigans I was getting up to on that evening.....


Wickerbasket
#9 Posted : Tuesday, March 01, 2016 4:05:21 PM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 2/3/2010
Posts: 9,467
Points: 39,883
Location: Grantham
See my fan club is following me around again, I'll sign your shirt if you really want me to mate. Don't think you're going to get the same treatment Adam Johnson gave out though.
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy


thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
scotty196222
#10 Posted : Tuesday, March 01, 2016 4:28:13 PM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 3/23/2010
Posts: 7,088
Points: 23,931
Location: Exeter
Wickerbasket wrote:
See my fan club is following me around again, I'll sign your shirt if you really want me to mate. Don't think you're going to get the same treatment Adam Johnson gave out though.


I bet you're hoping you dont get nicked by the sounds of it...

Very bizarre comment... Huh

And after that, this one post a month 'fan' of yours Laugh Out Loud will errrr not be posting a reply to you, as I'd rather not reply to someone who would even type that ..things.. name into a post thx.

Cheerio.

Snooty Naughty





Quote:
I wonder what shenanigans I was getting up to on that evening.....


Wickerbasket
#11 Posted : Tuesday, March 01, 2016 4:35:49 PM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 2/3/2010
Posts: 9,467
Points: 39,883
Location: Grantham
I'll store that comment for each month then.
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy


thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
scotty196222
#12 Posted : Tuesday, March 01, 2016 6:26:11 PM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 3/23/2010
Posts: 7,088
Points: 23,931
Location: Exeter
Wickerbasket wrote:
I'll store that comment for each month then.


Ok Jimmy.

Woot Laugh Out Loud

haha kinda makes sense now why you visit countries like Thailand and Vietnam eh.

Hand





Quote:
I wonder what shenanigans I was getting up to on that evening.....


Redsky
#13 Posted : Wednesday, March 02, 2016 4:01:48 PM





Rank: Senior
Joined: 2/27/2013
Posts: 715
Points: 2,184
bristol fc wrote:
Tonight's game in Sweden was the 500th game for my character at the same club... Anyone else out there managed the same?

Yeah I know it doesn't mean much, who cares, I'm just blowing my own trumpet... but toot toot Cool


Wow, congrats!! I have 238 games ( counting just league ) for OO Rehab and feels like looong way, 500 games is Pray .
Matej Marinovic # 14 WF/CF "Free role Killer" Limoncello Balcanico
Matej Marinovic 14

George Sober Best - Manager "moremore" - Out of Rehab F.C. - Manager
George Sober from Rehab Best

Redsky FromAbove # 14 MC " I Can See For Miles" - Westwood United - FromAbove

Matthew Red Rust #14 CF - FK Breaking Bad - Rust 14

Irrational Man from Torino Torino

InTheName Andric InTheName


Champ78
#14 Posted : Wednesday, March 02, 2016 5:20:39 PM





Rank: Master
Joined: 10/8/2011
Posts: 3,688
Points: 11,823
Location: Lier
I am jsut to eager to win, i never stay in one club for that long Flapper I either win the league or kill the team Flapper
Quote:
We're the hero FID deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, you'll hunt us, because we can take it. We're not your hero. We are Norway
Apash
#15 Posted : Wednesday, March 02, 2016 7:19:24 PM





Rank: Professional
Joined: 9/3/2012
Posts: 1,117
Points: 3,378
Champ78 wrote:
I am jsut to eager to win, i never stay in one club for that long Flapper I either win the league or kill the team Flapper


maybe you hold the teams destruction record Laugh Out Loud

PS. Congrat Joe.My CD had like 12 seasons for BBB but the team didnt survive more. I think it ws aout 250games at least but thats double.
scotty196222
#16 Posted : Thursday, March 03, 2016 11:59:57 AM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 3/23/2010
Posts: 7,088
Points: 23,931
Location: Exeter
I think I may have the opposite end of the record...

I once drunkenly signed for a team in Israel one night, when I logged in the next day and saw what I'd done, I had to speak to the manager of the team I'd just signed for....apologize...Blushing , and then speak to the manager of the team Id left and sort out getting resigned to my original club....didnt go done well....

Shifty D'oh!






Quote:
I wonder what shenanigans I was getting up to on that evening.....


Rampsy
#17 Posted : Thursday, March 03, 2016 11:42:30 PM




Rank: Master
Joined: 10/14/2009
Posts: 3,423
Points: 13,926
Holy snap, checking back on this game after years, finding out wickerbasket & Diable Rouge both still play it :|
You guys are addicted! Flapper
Belgium



Wickerbasket
#18 Posted : Thursday, March 03, 2016 11:51:09 PM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 2/3/2010
Posts: 9,467
Points: 39,883
Location: Grantham
Rampsy wrote:
Holy snap, checking back on this game after years, finding out wickerbasket & Diable Rouge both still play it :|
You guys are addicted! Flapper


What the shucks is this!! Hey man!!
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy


thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
Rampsy
#19 Posted : Friday, March 04, 2016 12:18:17 AM




Rank: Master
Joined: 10/14/2009
Posts: 3,423
Points: 13,926
You got mail! Flapper
Belgium



bristol fc
#20 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2016 7:40:18 PM





Rank: Professional
Joined: 1/6/2010
Posts: 704
Points: 3,486
Location: bristol
So with the merger finally meaning I would have had to join a 'new' club. It probably means retirement at 503 games. Crying
Users browsing this topic
guest (3)
2 Pages 12>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Official FID Theme by FIDAdmin1 (the one and only)
Powered by YAF 1.9.3 | YAF © 2003-2009, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.198 seconds.

© 2010 CommuniSport AB - User Agreement and Policy

Advertise on Footballidentity