Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

Player Control Options
bassify
#1 Posted : Friday, December 04, 2015 12:19:34 PM

HI
Its unfortunate that it becomes almost impossible to control my player in this game. i am a midfielder but i am so surprise that whenever i am about to reach the box 18 to score goal, bot automatically take control of my player and also while moving forward to receive a pass from other player around the goal, bot as well take over the player and move me backward to defender position. you could take your time to watch this game.

http://footballidentity....d=3430&match=513463

I am the number 7 and you could see that the bot controlled me in such a way that i was playing defense. I am not a new player nor a novice to this game. I have experience and i am also active to know what i do but this last game was so unbearable that i think it is right to bring this to everyone notice.
Sponsor  

Chris Rutter
#2 Posted : Friday, December 04, 2015 1:20:33 PM

Was there lag? (The game freezes and then jumps forward so you don't get chance to move, or only a very short time to choose your move) Lag has been affecting a lot of matches recently. Another possibility is your internet was slow for some reason, so your moves were not being sent in time.
bassify
#3 Posted : Monday, December 07, 2015 8:24:11 AM

I don't think it has to do with internet speed, even if it's internet speed, that does not make a attacking mid-fielder to move back to defense during a counter-attack. their seems to be some irregularity and fault, so i just need the moderator or whosoever is in charge of this type of issue to resolve this.
thanks
Elboludo
#4 Posted : Monday, December 07, 2015 11:52:54 AM

You had a 30% UDP in that game. I don´t think there´s ANYTHING to look at here.

Either your internet comes out of a potato, or you weren´t really playing that game anyways.
<22:59:08> "kwanzi"
: ha ha, well, at leats i can declare my love to you here

FID experience summed up:
Chris Rutter
#5 Posted : Monday, December 07, 2015 12:45:00 PM

Everyone knows bot moves are bad. It is part of the game to punish users who are not controlling their players. You need to make your move within 6 seconds otherwise the bot will move your player.