Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

9 Pages «<6789>
Guys, whats going on ? Options
mayas
#141 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 2:39:42 PM

Elboludo wrote:
mayas wrote:
from 1 side ya want be clear about rules and such staffs and wd for that its ya way but from tha other side ya hide whom ll moderate?

ya say rules are rules so whhy hide the mod?

brawls way again?Wall

Because you guys can´t seem to be civilised to one another. Previous moderators in that forum have been abused and even threatened!

How can you think that is acceptable behaviour? Your adults. Fooking act like it!!

last time brawls way was used because tha civilized head gm was threatening and abused users and a team was beacuze ya the civilized had locked id from forum was because the ifida pres broke rules and we should be quiet not talk about it!! so whom acted like a fooker i leave it to ya

if ya cant apply ya rules clear and with name and ya use hide person to moderate then ya rules ve already broken
Champ78
#142 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 2:40:22 PM

You sure they are adults James ? I mean I have seen early teens behave more mature then many of the fid users, wich leads me to think some are pretty young.
Quote:
We're the hero FID deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, you'll hunt us, because we can take it. We're not your hero. We are Norway
mayas
#143 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 2:43:25 PM

Champ78 wrote:
You sure they are adults James ? I mean I have seen early teens behave more mature then many of the fid users, wich leads me to think some are pretty young.

adults have a name em not nonamed dont ya learn it yet?
Elboludo
#144 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 2:43:53 PM

mayas wrote:
Elboludo wrote:
mayas wrote:
from 1 side ya want be clear about rules and such staffs and wd for that its ya way but from tha other side ya hide whom ll moderate?

brawls way again?Wall

Because you guys can´t seem to be civilised to one another. Previous moderators in that forum have been abused and even threatened!

How can you think that is acceptable behaviour? Your adults. Fooking act like it!!

last time brawls way was used because tha civilized head gm was threatening and abused users and a team was beacuze ya the civilized had locked id from forum was because the ifida pres broke rules and we should be quiet not talk about it!! so whom acted like a fooker i leave it to ya

if ya cant apply ya rules clear and with name and ya use hide person to moderate then ya rules ve already broken

What does this have to do wuth anything?

Maybe, if a person of "authority" (a mod in this case) tells you to stop doing something, then you stop doing that thing. That´s what the mods are there for.

And what kind of mentality does it take to threaten another human being, just because they say something you don´t agree with?

That´s borderline psychotic!!

Champ78 wrote:

I´m not James, you norwegian dipshít! Flapper
<22:59:08> "kwanzi"
: ha ha, well, at leats i can declare my love to you here

FID experience summed up:
Elboludo
#145 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 2:46:13 PM

It´s gonna be a long season, if you´re already confused as to who is whom, Champ! Laugh Out Loud

mayas
#146 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 2:50:20 PM

Elboludo wrote:
mayas wrote:
Elboludo wrote:
mayas wrote:

brawls way again?Wall

Maybe, if a person of "authority" (a mod in this case) tells you to stop doing something, then you stop doing that thing. That´s what the mods are there for.

And what kind of mentality does it take to threaten another human being, just because they say something you don´t agree with?

mods always right in tha fid history? right?

em do em job according to protocol? right?

em acts not affected according to whom user em addressed each time and em always act same to all!!right?

should me follow whatever em say? right?

and em the right persdons to the right position that em need be nonamed! too right
Elboludo
#147 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 2:51:44 PM

mayas wrote:
Elboludo wrote:
mayas wrote:
Elboludo wrote:
mayas wrote:

brawls way again?Wall

em acts not affected according to whom user em addressed each time and em always act same to all!!right?

Correct. And if you have a problem with a moderator, you take contact to the GM´s or the Admins.

You know. Like normal people do.

mayas
#148 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 2:59:59 PM

Elboludo wrote:
mayas wrote:
Elboludo wrote:
mayas wrote:
Elboludo wrote:
mayas wrote:

brawls way again?Wall

Correct. And if you have a problem with a moderator, you take contact to the GM´s or the Admins.

good bot
Elboludo
#149 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 3:01:15 PM

mayas wrote:
Elboludo wrote:
mayas wrote:
Elboludo wrote:
mayas wrote:
Elboludo wrote:
mayas wrote:

brawls way again?Wall

good boy

You really are as stupid as you seem. I thought it may have been the language barrier, but no. You´re just that stupid.

mayas
#150 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 3:03:14 PM

Elboludo wrote:
mayas wrote:
Elboludo wrote:
mayas wrote:
Elboludo wrote:
mayas wrote:
Elboludo wrote:
mayas wrote:

brawls way again?Wall

good boy

You really are as stupid as you seem. I thought it may have been the language barrier, but no. You´re just that stupid.

jep i am

good bot
Elboludo
#151 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 3:04:58 PM

No wonder people are complaining in the Adriatic League. If the rest of the people over there are only half as ignorant and self centered as you, it´s a miracle it has lasted as long as it has.

mayas
#152 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 3:08:22 PM

Elboludo wrote:
No wonder people are complaining in the Adriatic League. If the rest of the people over there are only half as ignorant and self centered as you, it´s a miracle it has lasted as long as it has.

jep it iz a miracle

ya dezerve bots in greens as much in forums too
Elboludo
#153 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 3:09:07 PM

And I don´t mean to generalise, but you´re acting like a child who lost their favourite toy. Just stomping your feet and complaining, about everything and nothing.

And this because of a name??

Get over yourselves!!

Elboludo
#154 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 3:10:11 PM

mayas wrote:
Elboludo wrote:

jep it iz a miracle

Then piss off please. And let the grown ups enjoy this game.

The sooner you leave, the quicker we can forget you were ever here!

mayas
#155 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 3:12:02 PM

Elboludo wrote:
And I don´t mean to generalise, but you´re acting like a child who lost their favourite toy. Just stomping your feet and complaining, about everything and nothing.

And this because of a name??

Get over yourselves!!

jep everybody become good bot plox

mayas
#156 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 3:13:19 PM

Elboludo wrote:
mayas wrote:
Elboludo wrote:

jep it iz a miracle

ya can push the gm contact button and ask for it

as a normal peepl do as a good bot do

to help ya am not real am feelow's forum puppet so it ll be eazy for ya if act like adult and ask for it
Elboludo
#157 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 3:19:28 PM

mayas wrote:
Elboludo wrote:
mayas wrote:
Elboludo wrote:

jep it iz a miracle

to help ya am not real am feelow's forum puppet so it ll be eazy for ya if act like adult and ask for it

I don´t know who either of you are. Never heard of you actually.

What a wonderful time it was!!

mayas
#158 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 3:23:13 PM

Elboludo wrote:
mayas wrote:
Elboludo wrote:
mayas wrote:
Elboludo wrote:

jep it iz a miracle

I don´t know who either of you are. Never heard of you actually.

What a wonderful time it was!!

do no be pessimist

push button and get back ya wonderful time

fook uzers play bots
dobermannSER
#159 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 3:23:36 PM

Elboludo wrote:
dobermannSER wrote:
Did you hear about principle, or you are people without it?! That is just one drop in lot of stuff that you made it bad. You should be there for players, not otherwise. Every day you show people that you are gods in game and after some time, it must come to an end. I don't want go give a euro ever again to play and to somebody harasses me. If I can because of your attitude to quit and if that is one step to end of game, I will do it, because you are like politicians. You just do, what ever you want, no matter what people say. Now, 100 people tell you that name is not offending , and you have explanations, one user said it was insulting. So be it. I hope FID will die soon and you have credit for that because of your ego.

Don´t let the door hit you on your way out.

Good riddance!! Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud

D1cksucker, is that you?! Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud
Elboludo
#160 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 3:26:30 PM

Wow.. Even the humor is shítty over there D'oh! Wall