Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In


9 Pages «<56789>
Guys, whats going on ? Options
Wickerbasket
#121 Posted : Sunday, November 08, 2015 10:20:26 PM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 2/3/2010
Posts: 9,467
Points: 39,883
Location: Grantham
Elboludo wrote:

So can I call my player Serbian D1cksucker?

I mean... Let it be the exception to the rule... Right?


In England, I call my friend this all the time. So it must be okay.
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy


thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
mayas
#122 Posted : Sunday, November 08, 2015 10:22:04 PM





Rank: Amateur
Joined: 8/5/2014
Posts: 321
Points: 984
Wickerbasket wrote:
Elboludo wrote:

So can I call my player Serbian D1cksucker?

I mean... Let it be the exception to the rule... Right?


In England, I call my friend this all the time. So it must be okay.


wicker for example iz not on humor mood

turnover wicker ya on wrong mom
Mask
#123 Posted : Sunday, November 08, 2015 10:42:16 PM





Rank: Expert
Joined: 10/16/2009
Posts: 2,281
Points: 7,373
We are not on the same page, guys. Serbian Dicksucker has nothing with the name we are talking about here.

Anyway, on behalf of my team I can say that we have closed the team and most of us will just not renew the characters or stop playing very soon. I don't want to be pathetic about it, to be honest, that may not be even the biggest reason, the biggest reason is explained in my post that most of you did not even read.

I have some FIDs to share, I would like to donate them to the zombie Serbian NFIDA, so be so kind and tell me how to do it. It's just below 4k fids.
dobermannSER
#124 Posted : Sunday, November 08, 2015 10:46:47 PM





Rank: Senior
Joined: 9/18/2012
Posts: 925
Points: 2,839
Za obraz i princip su nam dedovi ginuli, i sad mi neki pajserko priča da je to samo ime. Alo, mandrilu, stvar je principa. Ne dam da me aka niko. Nek ga podžame lepo, svi admini na ovo igri. Sve go ološ!
Wickerbasket
#125 Posted : Sunday, November 08, 2015 11:04:21 PM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 2/3/2010
Posts: 9,467
Points: 39,883
Location: Grantham
Mask wrote:
Anyway, on behalf of my team I can say that we have closed the team and most of us will just not renew the characters or stop playing very soon. I don't want to be pathetic about it, to be honest, that may not be even the biggest reason, the biggest reason is explained in my post that most of you did not even read.

I have some FIDs to share, I would like to donate them to the zombie Serbian NFIDA, so be so kind and tell me how to do it. It's just below 4k fids.


See, that would be a fair reason to go. Maybe this is just the straw that broke the camel's back, but it is a straw that is only usable by mice it is so small.
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy


thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
Neuromancer1
#126 Posted : Sunday, November 08, 2015 11:27:29 PM





Rank: Professional
Joined: 5/1/2010
Posts: 1,582
Points: 4,974
Location: London

Mask
#127 Posted : Sunday, November 08, 2015 11:56:28 PM





Rank: Expert
Joined: 10/16/2009
Posts: 2,281
Points: 7,373
Wickerbasket wrote:
Mask wrote:
Anyway, on behalf of my team I can say that we have closed the team and most of us will just not renew the characters or stop playing very soon. I don't want to be pathetic about it, to be honest, that may not be even the biggest reason, the biggest reason is explained in my post that most of you did not even read.

I have some FIDs to share, I would like to donate them to the zombie Serbian NFIDA, so be so kind and tell me how to do it. It's just below 4k fids.


See, that would be a fair reason to go. Maybe this is just the straw that broke the camel's back, but it is a straw that is only usable by mice it is so small.


You see, we all have different opinions and perceptions of the world. Just, please, do not try to explain other people behavior comparing it with yours. It will never work. Do not have a judgment about someone else. You did not have his life and you will never put yourself in his shoes correctly. This is my reason. I have explained everything before. For the other guys reasons you will have to ask them, but believe me, some are ready to quit even for a name. It's called pride.

The other thing is who loses more, some golden users from Adriatic, for not playing this game any more, or the game itself, for losing 5+ golden users. Think about this. ;)
Mini Miudo
#128 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 12:23:20 AM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 1/30/2010
Posts: 9,814
Points: 34,202
Location: Porto
I think it's all gone a bit too far. Both sides seem to be overreacting (first the admins for censoring names that don't seem too offensive, locking forums up completely, etc. then Adriatic for quitting altogether) and both should reconsider, really. Nothing we can do to stop that, though, and it will be a huge loss to the game.
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF


Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD



Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year



Smiler
#129 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 9:01:40 AM



Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

Rank: Game Master
Joined: 10/17/2011
Posts: 3,122
Points: 9,891
Location: Psachna
Mask wrote:
Wickerbasket wrote:
Mask wrote:
Anyway, on behalf of my team I can say that we have closed the team and most of us will just not renew the characters or stop playing very soon. I don't want to be pathetic about it, to be honest, that may not be even the biggest reason, the biggest reason is explained in my post that most of you did not even read.

I have some FIDs to share, I would like to donate them to the zombie Serbian NFIDA, so be so kind and tell me how to do it. It's just below 4k fids.


See, that would be a fair reason to go. Maybe this is just the straw that broke the camel's back, but it is a straw that is only usable by mice it is so small.


You see, we all have different opinions and perceptions of the world. Just, please, do not try to explain other people behavior comparing it with yours. It will never work. Do not have a judgment about someone else. You did not have his life and you will never put yourself in his shoes correctly. This is my reason. I have explained everything before. For the other guys reasons you will have to ask them, but believe me, some are ready to quit even for a name. It's called pride.

The other thing is who loses more, some golden users from Adriatic, for not playing this game any more, or the game itself, for losing 5+ golden users. Think about this. ;)



Mask, you're a clever guy, brilliant at FID and truly awesome to be in a team with but Wicker is right you did want to leave in fact had already left last season but came back because we asked you to as it is so enjoyable playing FID on a team with you. Now it seems your time of playing FID really had come to and end. It is disappointing though, that instead of trying to help your team mates continue to enjoy this game with all its quirks, like you have for the last 5 years, this has happened and something in FID that was well run and awe inspiring, the Adriatic League is at risk now.

Gutted to see you go man and wish you all the best.
Wickerbasket
#130 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 10:30:50 AM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 2/3/2010
Posts: 9,467
Points: 39,883
Location: Grantham
My rule of thumb of "Am I being a díck?" includes imagining myself retelling the story to someone else later on. If I'm embarrassed to tell the story, I probably am. Or have to use things like "You weren't there" or "you wouldn't understand" to try and justify it, you probably still are and it probably isn't a very good story in the first place.

We haven't had many interactions in the game, but on the forums you've always had solid points more often than not. And the first post you made, if you'd dropped the mic and walked out then I'd have totally have gotten it. But to leave over a name is perhaps one of the weakest excuses I've heard for anything ever, and my friend is a doctor who routinely tells me of patients who come in with "I fell on it" stories.
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy


thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
rapidamilni
#131 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 12:03:52 PM





Rank: Expert
Joined: 9/10/2012
Posts: 2,214
Points: 6,700
google translate Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
dobermannSER
#132 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 12:16:40 PM





Rank: Senior
Joined: 9/18/2012
Posts: 925
Points: 2,839
Did you hear about principle, or you are people without it?! That is just one drop in lot of stuff that you made it bad. You should be there for players, not otherwise. Every day you show people that you are gods in game and after some time, it must come to an end. I don't want go give a euro ever again to play and to somebody harasses me. If I can because of your attitude to quit and if that is one step to end of game, I will do it, because you are like politicians. You just do, what ever you want, no matter what people say. Now, 100 people tell you that name is not offending , and you have explanations, one user said it was insulting. So be it. I hope FID will die soon and you have credit for that because of your ego.
Elboludo
#133 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 12:48:22 PM





Rank: Master
Joined: 9/2/2009
Posts: 3,428
Points: 15,064
Location: Lille Skensved
dobermannSER wrote:
Did you hear about principle, or you are people without it?! That is just one drop in lot of stuff that you made it bad. You should be there for players, not otherwise. Every day you show people that you are gods in game and after some time, it must come to an end. I don't want go give a euro ever again to play and to somebody harasses me. If I can because of your attitude to quit and if that is one step to end of game, I will do it, because you are like politicians. You just do, what ever you want, no matter what people say. Now, 100 people tell you that name is not offending , and you have explanations, one user said it was insulting. So be it. I hope FID will die soon and you have credit for that because of your ego.


Don´t let the door hit you on your way out.

Good riddance!! Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud
<22:59:08> "kwanzi"
: ha ha, well, at leats i can declare my love to you here







FID experience summed up:
Bole_
#134 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 12:49:54 PM





Rank: Professional
Joined: 4/18/2010
Posts: 1,161
Points: 5,406
Location: Nis
That is democracy, 1% is stronger than 99% Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud

Anyway, about the names, it is not the first time our team names are getting changed because of some "insulted" user.This is just the last case that probably was too much.

radecvetkovic
#135 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 1:00:53 PM





Rank: Professional
Joined: 7/15/2010
Posts: 1,589
Points: 4,461
Location: Leskovac
Gospodine Mask, očigledno je da ste veoma uvaženi korisnik. Uz to, u komunikaciji na FID-u koristite engleski jezik, za razliku od mene. Smatram da zbog hendikepa nepoznavanja drugog, osim maternjeg, jezika nisam gradjanin, niti FID korisnik drugog reda. Molim Vas da u kontekstu celokupne rasprave prevedete deo monologa Radeta Šerbedžije iz kultnog filma Variola Vera.
Jedno objašnjenje, molim vas. Pička, to je polni organ, a pizda, to je karakterna osobina.
Tako je to kod nas! Mi to razumemo!
Molim Vas, takodje, da prevedete da mi, kako mnogi misle, divljaci imamo Radiodifuznu agenciju i P R A V I L N I K o zaštiti prava maloletnika u oblasti pružanja medijskih usluga. Takve pravilnike imaju, naravno znatno pre nas, legendarna MPAA (Motion picture Association of America) i BBFC (British Board of Film Classification). Obaveza je emitera i TV urednika da ta pravila poštuju, kao što je obaveza korisnika da poštuju pravila FID-a. Medjutim, krajnje su diskutabilni kriterijumi na osnovu kojih odredjujemo da li je neki sadržaj uvredljiv ili ne. Oni, što je veoma važno, na FID-u nisu precizirani. Zato niko nema prava da tvrdi da je reč mamojeb uvredljiva, jer u upotrebljenom kontekstu znači: nepobedivi, najbolji, najiskusniji... Na to da je uvredljiva ukazuje samo bukvalni prevod sa srpskog na engleski i ništa više.
U mnogo čemu smo se ugledali na zapadni svet, ali je notorna činjenica da smo u pogledu morala znatno konzervativniji od onih koji ovde postavljaju moralne kodekse. Sve to i ne bi bilo tako strašno, kada bi oni zaista mislili tako kako se izjašnjavaju i da su uvereni da je reč mamojeb uvredljiva i nedopustiva, makar i u šaljivom imenu tima ili korisnika. Ovako, sve doživljavam kao ''teranje inata'', u čemu su nas dobrano prevazišli.
I pored toga, izgubljena bitka ne znači izgubljeni rat. Zato molim GM team i admine da konsultuju nekog advokata ili lingvistu. Nikada nije kasno da se prizna greška, pogotovu što je tek početak sezone.

F.C. Inverse 1191->KŠL gazaH->F.C. Short Kilts->
->Botswana National Team->
FC Omerta->





vitinhopxp
#136 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 1:51:00 PM





Rank: Amateur
Joined: 7/15/2012
Posts: 321
Points: 1,080
Honestly i don´t see with good eyes what is happening here.

Practically one community will die just because of a name....

How can Admins let this happen? Why they don t make the procedures to maintain activity? Its not that the main goal?
Why some people are just opening the door to that community practically leave?

Its embarrassing for me as a user of this game see some users telling bye, and not have some solitary to his colleges users.
Looks like they always been on Admins side. And that is not true.

I seen some users don´t like even a bit of this community. In a Locker room we call it cancers. And i see some here.

Admins, sell the game to someone that makes this a great game. You are clearly not making that...even to those who are supporting you in this topic.








FIDAdmin
#137 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 2:16:04 PM



Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

Rank: Administration
Joined: 3/10/2009
Posts: 5,070
Points: 14,885
To explain some things here.

The forum has been closed for now since we do not have any moderator at the time. By some strange reason moderators are quitting all the time when moderating in those forums. Historically they have been threatened and abused and therefore quits. We will therefore add anonymeous moderator accounts again. This is not needed in any other forums on the site. We do not think this acceptable and it should not be needed, but now it is as it is.

So... Is a moderator THAT important? Yes. Because the moderator team as a whole and the admin team does not understand the language. We therefore need a moderator who knows the language(s). Especially since we know that the atmosphere in the forums of the adriatic league is "busy" to say the least - both in a positive way but also in a more negative way.

We cannot allow abuses, bad language and threats within FID. Period. We have the rules that are not too hard to follow. No abusing, no bad words, no threats. Don't use too bad words, do not abuse and do not threat. It is not too much too ask no matter where you are from.

About team names. If we get reports about team names and we agree that they look bad - then we change. If it is in another language then we ask users from that area if we have noone in our team(s) or we use google translate. Some types of names are needed to be changed if we complaints no matter if the name can be interpreted in other ways. As long as it can be interpreted in a bad enough way and we get complaints then we change. Period.

We have seen arguments such as "Lets vote about it! If 90% is for the name to stay and 10% is against then you can leave it as it is!" If even 1% is against it and we agree upon the reasoning of that 1% then we would stop the name. NOONE should play FID and feel offended in any way if there is a reasonable reason for that feeling. It is as easy as that.

You say we should have separate rules etc for different cultures and use this as an argument. We do not have rules that should be hard to apply to any culture. So why should we need to have different rules? Skip bad words? Skip abusing? Skip threatening? If there are cultures who think these rules are strange then those cultures better adjust and follow the rules in FID at least because noone is isolated here. Everyone in FID plays within the same game and within the same community. We cannot allow breaking the rules in one part of the community just to forbid it on another part of the community. What should we say if the other parts of the community starts to say "We also act like that in our culture!"

If you want to play then you follow the rules of Footballidenty. It is that easy really.

IF the entire Adriatic League dies because of a change of a team name that has been interpreted as improper... Well. Not sure what we can do about that. We will not allow names that are not ok just because of user quitting. What would that tell about us in the admin team and what we stand for? Sure we want to do what we can to make our users happy but allowing things that we see as immoral just to keep users? Sorry. We are not that kind of admins.

You can be as mad at us as you want but you have really not told us any valid reason for us to keep that name of the team. "It can be interpreted this way..." that is not bad does not really matter if it also can mean something else that actually is bad and that someone has reacted on. And "change it or the Adriatic League will die" is not an argument. It is a threat or an attempt of blackmailing if we should put it that way.

We are working hard to get a new moderator or two to the Adriatic League I may add and it will be with an anonymeous account as that seems to be needed to get anyone to even consider stepping up as a moderator. Does that not tell something about the need for a moderator and a need for rules?
FAQ: http://footballidentity.com/Help/Content/

Read our FAQ to find out more about:
- Getting Started
- My User
- Life of a Footballer
- Playing the Matches
- Life of a Manager
- Teams and Competitions
- Life of a Journalist
- Newspapers and Articles
- Communicating within Footballidentity
- General Navigation
- Having more than one Character


Match Engine Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEj0mQV2e-M

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Footballidentitycom/177223154315?ref=nf
Elboludo
#138 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 2:21:08 PM





Rank: Master
Joined: 9/2/2009
Posts: 3,428
Points: 15,064
Location: Lille Skensved
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
<22:59:08> "kwanzi"
: ha ha, well, at leats i can declare my love to you here







FID experience summed up:
mayas
#139 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 2:22:32 PM





Rank: Amateur
Joined: 8/5/2014
Posts: 321
Points: 984
from 1 side ya want be clear about rules and such staffs and wd for that its ya way but from tha other side ya hide whom ll moderate?

ya say rules are rules so whhy hide the mod?

brawls way again?Wall
Elboludo
#140 Posted : Monday, November 09, 2015 2:33:25 PM





Rank: Master
Joined: 9/2/2009
Posts: 3,428
Points: 15,064
Location: Lille Skensved
mayas wrote:
from 1 side ya want be clear about rules and such staffs and wd for that its ya way but from tha other side ya hide whom ll moderate?

ya say rules are rules so whhy hide the mod?

brawls way again?Wall


Because you guys can´t seem to be civilised to one another. Previous moderators in that forum have been abused and even threatened!

How can you think that is acceptable behaviour? Your adults. Fooking act like it!!
<22:59:08> "kwanzi"
: ha ha, well, at leats i can declare my love to you here







FID experience summed up:
Users browsing this topic
guest
9 Pages «<56789>
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Official FID Theme by FIDAdmin1 (the one and only)
Powered by YAF 1.9.3 | YAF © 2003-2009, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.253 seconds.

© 2010 CommuniSport AB - User Agreement and Policy

Advertise on Footballidentity