Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

9 Pages 123>»
Guys, whats going on ? Options
Kucej
#1 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 10:50:03 AM

FID Ambassador Medal: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Ambassador ProgramKey User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

Seriously, everybody calm down. I was AFK for about a month now as RL wasn't letting me a lot of time on FID, I was perhaps a "silent observer". Then, this morning I've received a mail about "Topic subscription" from a Serbian user posting in Slovenian forums (My country) seeking unity. Now, I know that all discussions about these issues have been locked by admins, and by god, if you want to punish me for discussing it here on General Discussions, then so be it, I couldn't care less, I have to say something. I'm not writing here as a staff member, I am discussing this in a calmly manner as a simple user.
Guys, Admins, Users, Mods, GMs, EVERYONE .. What have we become ? We're supposed to be a unity, we're supposed to work together, talk about issues, solve them in a manner which helps the game .. but what are we doing instead? Its a disgrace by both sides, I have no words for it.
Now, I have had some differences with the Balkan community in the past and I have to say some people hate me and some people like me aswel as some people may agree with me while others may not, nevertheless I cannot keep quiet. What has happened these past few days is leading the game further towards the downfall which I wrote about a few months back and we cannot let it happen and I will not stand idly by and watch it go. You have to know, this is not a large userbase game and every decision has to be carefully thought out. Locking the entire forum can not do any good to the community, the specific league nor the game, how can you not see that? Users are beginning and will continue to leave if we cease to talk about it. We need to talk about it! How can you not see that?! Beside this post, I will also contact support@communisport.com and share my opinion, as I'm surely entitled to one, we need to solve this, before the little users we have left don't start to leave the game. Besides, the way I see it, the names of the team and the characters have not been as insulting as you see it when you translate everything to english, but again, thats just my opinon.
Anyways, I'm not saying I agree or disagree with one side or the other as both sides have their points, but what I'm saying is, we need to start working together if we want to solve these issues instead of FID being a dictatorship. Again, both sides have theirs wrongs and wrights and perhaps both sides will need to swallow their pride in order for this name issues to be settled. But you cannot lock the discussions or, my god, lock the entire forum! I have never before seen anything like that in any of the games I've played. Even eRepublik which had an awful downfall has never locked an entire country section of the forum. You should (Dare i say must) reconsider it. you surely know that if this is not settled by the end of tomorrow or even today, we will be on the point of no return for Adriatic ?

Had to express my opinion somewhere.

"I used to say I live my life a quarter mile at a time and I think that’s why we were brothers- because you did too. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room, right here, right now. Salute mi familia. No matter where you are, whether it’s a quarter mile away or half way across the world. You’ll always be with me… And you’ll always be my brother."
Sponsor  

hamburgler03
#2 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 2:09:25 PM

Very long time user here (started season 2) and the only advice I can try to give is to not take it too seriously.

The game is fun and I enjoy playing on a fun team of people that tries to win but wants to have fun. We get upset when we lose but we have a lot of fun in games poking fun of each other. I have at times in the 25 seasons been way too serious and now that I've narrowed my players down to one team, I am having more fun than ever before.

It is a game and let us try to not forget that. It is meant to be fun. When it is too serious, take a step back from it and remember it is a game.

I only know one person on here in real life and truly can say that I've made some good friends through FID, regardless of how backwards some of them are. This has nothing to do with their race, background, culture.

As the OP said, everyone needs to take a deep breath and not let the issues get in the way.

FREE SIGMA
BAN SHANKS
LIFETIME BAN FOR MORTEN

(17:54:33 27/03/2012) leorojas
you give me credits?
(17:56:30 27/03/2012) hamburgler03
let me think about it a second
(17:56:35 27/03/2012) hamburgler03
no
Uscanac
#3 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 2:28:05 PM

We have two sides here, on who means well, doing all the right stuff for this game and community, but sometimes use some ugly words and talking with more temper, and other which is doing everything so wrong but with nice manners. Admin team didn't even apologize to us for ruining our Cup last year, they were acting deaf when they were seriously needed, but now when we don't need them at all, they decided to act. Yes, locking our forum and all discussions about this thing will solve all our problems. One thing is true, forum will be perfectly clean with no users left to write on it. You can't use universal rules for forums of all the countries, if not, I don't see why do we need sub forums for Serbia, England, France.. just put it all on one place and make topics when needed. Sub forums are for people who uses similar language, share similar culture and have higher level of understanding between each other. Your decision is just wrong, you have to understand that.
Napred Zvezdo samo napred, gde ti igras tu smo mi, nikad neces biti sama mi smo tvoji sinovi!

This ones for my family name with pride I wear it to the grave.
Champ78
#4 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 3:03:07 PM

Uscanac wrote:
We have two sides here, on who means well, doing all the right stuff for this game and community, but sometimes use some ugly words and talking with more temper, and other which is doing everything so wrong but with nice manners. Admin team didn't even apologize to us for ruining our Cup last year, they were acting deaf when they were seriously needed, but now when we don't need them at all, they decided to act. Yes, locking our forum and all discussions about this thing will solve all our problems. One thing is true, forum will be perfectly clean with no users left to write on it. You can't use universal rules for forums of all the countries, if not, I don't see why do we need sub forums for Serbia, England, France.. just put it all on one place and make topics when needed. Sub forums are for people who uses similar language, share similar culture and have higher level of understanding between each other. Your decision is just wrong, you have to understand that.

Think that you have misunderstood somethings here:

- The rules are universal, that means all have to obey by them or get the fack out, as fidadmin1 said.
- The forums are not for nations, it is for leagues, soo it is not for people with similar language, culture etc, but for people the play then same league. You dont go ot england forum to post about what happens in adriatic league, you go to adriatic league (wich is the fancy name of the serbian league)
- They have explained why the cheaters got caught now, and not when first reported (when wc is going on it was below 10 matches going on, when it happend in adriatic league, there was 6 or more leagues going on wich ads up to about 40+ matches, wich is a whole lot more data to gather, and they dont have server space to store date from 50-100 matches every day for a 3 months

Soo why cant people just take a step back, relax, and try to behave like grown up mature people ?
Quote:
We're the hero FID deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, you'll hunt us, because we can take it. We're not your hero. We are Norway
Uscanac
#5 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 3:54:26 PM

Champ78 wrote:
Uscanac wrote:

Think that you have misunderstood somethings here:

- The rules are universal, that means all have to obey by them or get the fack out, as fidadmin1 said.
- The forums are not for nations, it is for leagues, soo it is not for people with similar language, culture etc, but for people the play then same league. You dont go ot england forum to post about what happens in adriatic league, you go to adriatic league (wich is the fancy name of the serbian league)
- They have explained why the cheaters got caught now, and not when first reported (when wc is going on it was below 10 matches going on, when it happend in adriatic league, there was 6 or more leagues going on wich ads up to about 40+ matches, wich is a whole lot more data to gather, and they dont have server space to store date from 50-100 matches every day for a 3 months

Soo why cant people just take a step back, relax, and try to behave like grown up mature people ?

And, what rule was broken and how? Player have the same name for numerous seasons behind us, and that obviously was not a problem back then, why is it now?
If we are talking about Adriatic league, you are wrong, there is no foreign players in our league. Why would you be offended about something on our forum when you are not a member of our league?
That story about cheating Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud We played our cup matches on Tuesday, who plays a 100 matches on that day? And if it have been played 100 matches on that day ,it is not an issue cos we didn't ask them to investigate every game and every move, just exact matches and specific moves on specific users reported. So don't try to make idiots of us. Problem was not solved because some lazy asses around us, period. Look at this now- they didn't say that they didn't even try to find something, or that they deleted some files, they said to us EVERYTHING IS OK, NOTHING WAS WRONG WITH REPORTED GAMES. Shameful.

People can step back, and people are stepping back for a long time, now it is the time for admins to step back.
Napred Zvezdo samo napred, gde ti igras tu smo mi, nikad neces biti sama mi smo tvoji sinovi!

RedlineM203
#6 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 3:59:04 PM

Uscanac wrote:
Player have the same name for numerous seasons behind us, and that obviously was not a problem back then, why is it now?

English-centric games aren't going to catch these foreign names as fast. I'd never get away with naming a player Vagina Punisher
Northern Assassins FC - Ireland 1A
Doctor Death - SD (ENG NT) (ex-ENG U25) ENG Golden Shield S19, S26
Ligament Tearer - CF (ex-ENG U25) ENG Forward of the Year S25, S29
Westwood United - England 1A
Red Star Playmaker - SM (ex-ENG U25) ENG Golden Pass S29
Shin Bruiser - SD ENG Defender of the Year S27, ENG Golden Assist S28
Uscanac
#7 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 4:02:21 PM

RedlineM203 wrote:
Uscanac wrote:
Player have the same name for numerous seasons behind us, and that obviously was not a problem back then, why is it now?

English-centric games aren't going to catch these foreign names as fast. I'd never get away with naming a player Vagina Punisher

What are English-centric games ? Who named a player Vagina Punisher?

RedlineM203
#8 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 4:03:36 PM

I mean, the community by large uses english, right? And that was a hypothetical name
Northern Assassins FC - Ireland 1A
Doctor Death - SD (ENG NT) (ex-ENG U25) ENG Golden Shield S19, S26
Ligament Tearer - CF (ex-ENG U25) ENG Forward of the Year S25, S29
Westwood United - England 1A
Red Star Playmaker - SM (ex-ENG U25) ENG Golden Pass S29
Shin Bruiser - SD ENG Defender of the Year S27, ENG Golden Assist S28
Uscanac
#9 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 4:10:09 PM

RedlineM203 wrote:
I mean, the community by large uses english, right? And that was a hypothetical name

Yes, but u would agree that one year was a long enough time to discover the offensive name?

Main problem is that you can't translate Serbian to English that easy. Here is a simple example- Type in google translate (translating Serbian to English) word "do" it means "to", then type "jaja" it means "eggs(balls in our slang)" then type that together "do jaja" it means "awesome". Probably the same story with this name we are talking about, there is nothing offensive about that name in our language and I don't know how to explain that to you....

Champ78
#10 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 4:18:53 PM

Soo usanac, a day with 2 semifinales, takes the same time to investigate, as a day with, egyptian, czech, holland, finland league + Adriatic cup ?

and there is a reason for not beeing any "foreign" users in Adriatic league, it crashes with the two most popular leagues in fid, and the quality is not the good, and it is not that active udp vice
Quote:
We're the hero FID deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, you'll hunt us, because we can take it. We're not your hero. We are Norway
Uscanac
#11 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 4:26:27 PM

Champ78 wrote:
Soo usanac, a day with 2 semifinales, takes the same time to investigate, as a day with, egyptian, czech, holland, finland league + Adriatic cup ?

and there is a reason for not beeing any "foreign" users in Adriatic league, it crashes with the two most popular leagues in fid, and the quality is not the good, and it is not that active udp vice

Keep it serious, how many teams there is in egyptian, czech, holland... But, forget that, y should I care about it? Even if they have full 12 teams league, I want to play fair game for my money, Admins have a duty to solve the problem, not to wait a nice worm evening when stars get in perfect order and there is few games to deal with a problems. Number of games is a poopiesty and unacceptable explanation and you know it.

Bold- That is just one more great thing admins did to our league.

marejov
#12 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 4:27:22 PM

And also... You have to understand that Serbs, Croats and Bosnians talk like that all the time... With friends or foes... I think I swear every other word I say... It's normal here..

And for the other stuff...

My honest opinion... It's all 100% admins fault.... First ME... They think it's fine and it should be like they think... But it's fu*king bad... And they don't want to admit it... Problem is how they think it should be... Not that something went wrong when they made it.. It's just wrong as an idea to work like that.

Second of all.. When I say to some other Serb, Croat, Bosnian to shucks off that is not an insult... You have to understand that... Admins just have to stop think like westerners and let us do what we do... Punish cheaters, of course... But let us speak to each other how we usually speak in real life...
SVI SMO MI POMALO MAMOJEBI

Champ78
#13 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 4:31:56 PM

Uscanac wrote:

Soo the admins big fault here, is that they let you have the league in the timeframe YOU wanted it ? You wanted the league i na timeframe that crashed with 3 leagues, now two. Then you have to live with that. My solution is to merge with sweden, wich would mean that you have to play 35 min earlier ? Mass Move to either Sweden or England or move the whole league system to a different day, like tuesday/friday, where there are only bad leagues with low activity

dont demand, before you give .

My honest oppinion is that some nationalies, bring nothing more to fid then a whole lot of whine
Quote:
Uscanac
#14 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 4:38:29 PM

Champ78 wrote:
Uscanac wrote:

Soo the admins big fault here, is that they let you have the league in the timeframe YOU wanted it ? You wanted the league i na timeframe that crashed with 3 leagues, now two. Then you have to live with that. My solution is to merge with sweden, wich would mean that you have to play 35 min earlier ? Mass Move to either Sweden or England or move the whole league system to a different day, like tuesday/friday, where there are only bad leagues with low activity

My honest oppinion is that some nationalies, bring nothing more to fid then a whole lot of whine

Nice u totally ignored all the other things written Laugh Out Loud

Serbian league have that time slot from the beginning, I don't know what are you talking about. Merge or not, I don't care, if they keep treating us like this there will be no league to merge very soon.

marejov
#15 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 4:43:35 PM

Ma sve idiot do idiota ovde... Nek se nose i oni i njihova igrica u kurac!

EDIT: Moram da printscreenujem da mi ostane kao uspomena Biggrin
SVI SMO MI POMALO MAMOJEBI

mayas
#16 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 4:48:04 PM

Champ78 wrote:
Uscanac wrote:

ya do no hit thing when its down the knees

most of em may neva heard the league conzolization anouncment back in time and after all not em fault when same devs whom post it em ignored it

but now not the time talk about it!em ve to face something else not bring in that too

em destroy what em built emselves and what em need iz help not a hit

scotty americano ya the man around here!wish meet ya 1day in fidgreens
Elboludo
#17 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 4:57:10 PM

RedlineM203 wrote:
Uscanac wrote:

That´s the dream though!! Right!? Wink
<22:59:08> "kwanzi"
: ha ha, well, at leats i can declare my love to you here

FID experience summed up:
Elboludo
#18 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 5:01:32 PM

marejov wrote:
And also... You have to understand that Serbs, Croats and Bosnians talk like that all the time... With friends or foes... I think I swear every other word I say... It's normal here..

And for the other stuff...

My honest opinion... It's all 100% admins fault.... First ME... They think it's fine and it should be like they think... But it's fu*king bad... And they don't want to admit it... Problem is how they think it should be... Not that something went wrong when they made it.. It's just wrong as an idea to work like that.

Second of all.. When I say to some other Serb, Croat, Bosnian to shucks off that is not an insult... You have to understand that... Admins just have to stop think like westerners and let us do what we do... Punish cheaters, of course... But let us speak to each other how we usually speak in real life...

I´m the most sarcastic [censored] when I talk to my friends in real life. But I have enough common sense, not to talk that way to people when I´m on here. You can´t act however you want to, and defend it by saying: "Oh, I´m like this in real life too!!"

If you´re a complete dick in real life, do you honestly think it should be ok for you, to be one on here as well? Just because that´s how you usually act?

Come on... That´s not how the world works! And thank god for that! XD
<22:59:08> "kwanzi"
: ha ha, well, at leats i can declare my love to you here

FID experience summed up:
celtic4ever
#19 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 5:03:37 PM

End is near,be prepared.MamoJeb forever,nobody can take me that,nobodyWink .Also I would like to thank all my teammates for the support they give me we stayed united till the end like real team should beApplause ,also big thanks to whole Adriatic teams and users for support.It was big pleasure to be part of such a interesting and explosive community.MamoJeb loves you allLove .Byesmiling

Also big Hi to my old friend Mags,Fc Hairy ChestBiggrin

KJV!

Sizz
#20 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 5:08:50 PM

celtic4ever wrote:
End is near,be prepared.MamoJeb forever,nobody can take me that,nobodyWink .Also I would like to thank all my teammates for the support they give me we stayed united till the end like real team should beApplause ,also big thanks to whole Adriatic teams and users for support.It was big pleasure to be part of such a interesting and explosive community.MamoJeb loves you allLove .Byesmiling

Also big Hi to my old friend Mags,Fc Hairy ChestBiggrin

YOU HAIRY CHESTED BASTARD!!! GO TEAM HAIRY CHEST! Love
Magnus Alerio #1 - Former ICFC Goalkeeper - Season 18 - 37% 1 Stars Saves - Retired

Magnus Magnusson #18 - CF - Retired

Ultra Magnus - Puckoon Manager - Retired
MAGGIE's Mad Paint Skillz 2k13

Why does a team need 5 CD's?

U A MOD BRO??????!!!!!!!!!