Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

2 Pages 12>
The Serbian Forum Locked Options
FIDAdmin
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 05, 2015 8:04:20 PM

Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

With sadness and a feeling of failure the Admin Team hereby announce that due to constant degradation of the level of content and the resignation of the Country Moderator the Serbian forums have been locked.

The forum will remain locked until a new Country Moderator has been appointed.

The situation on the Serbian Forum will be investigated and bans will be given to the users who have been behaving in a vulgar or offensive way.

/The Admin Team.
FAQ: http://footballidentity.com/Help/Content/

Read our FAQ to find out more about:
- Getting Started
- My User
- Life of a Footballer
- Playing the Matches
- Life of a Manager
- Teams and Competitions
- Life of a Journalist
- Newspapers and Articles
- Communicating within Footballidentity
- General Navigation
- Having more than one Character

Match Engine Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEj0mQV2e-M

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Footballidentitycom/177223154315?ref=nf
Sponsor  

ricmaSRB
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 05, 2015 9:05:49 PM

Is there anything else that you could test on our league?

So far you have tried everything and if I might say, you have been very creative.
celtic4ever
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 05, 2015 9:55:40 PM

Best choice would be to lock Adriatic league also.With this kind of atittude you killed this game,slow but sure.Many bad choices you did through past few years dear owners,too many.End is near,be preparedWink .

KJV!

nszox
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 05, 2015 9:59:22 PM

celtic4ever wrote:
Best choice would be to lock Adriatic league also.With this kind of atittude you killed this game,slow but sure.Many bad choices you did through past few years dear owners,too many.End is near,be preparedWink .

+1
THE END
prvi selektor FID SRBIJA A reprezentacije
pejo001
#5 Posted : Thursday, November 05, 2015 10:16:48 PM

Its to many users in this game, it is time for bansssssss
Proud member of MamoJebi team.
Uscanac
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 05, 2015 10:20:14 PM

I seriously don't understand what are you doing? Trying to send away even this few users left on game!? Just let us do this things on our own, you can't understand our mentality or anything else. When you were needed you did nothing useful, like a month ago when we reported a cheat and you did absolutely NOTHING, just said everything is fine. Every time when we think it can't get worse you prove us wrong. If whole Adriatic community agree something is not offensive leave us alone, I assure you that you have much more important things to solve!
Napred Zvezdo samo napred, gde ti igras tu smo mi, nikad neces biti sama mi smo tvoji sinovi!

This ones for my family name with pride I wear it to the grave.
Uvek sa tobom
#7 Posted : Thursday, November 05, 2015 10:27:15 PM

You killed the World Cup, you can kill Adriatic league. Do not notice that you kill, and this game? Users deposited mass because you are not able to upgrade it game....you pissing on us. And we have a lot of tried to bring in new user and promote the game in the region...

After 6 years spent here, I'm leaving... because of you.
celtic4ever
#8 Posted : Thursday, November 05, 2015 10:39:30 PM

Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud

KJV!

dobermannSER
#9 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 12:04:47 AM

ban-e me Laugh Out Loud i just use google translate as you do Laugh Out Loud

Ajde kume po 5 marki da neće razumeti Laugh Out Loud
joe shank
#10 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 12:20:00 AM

iv been in Adriatic league for one game and look whats happened !!!

free Adriatic

THE KING!

Most famous FID user!

The king is dead, long live the king!

Alessandro Del Piero
#11 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 12:42:47 AM

Uscanac wrote:
I seriously don't understand what are you doing? Trying to send away even this few users left on game!? Just let us do this things on our own, you can't understand our mentality or anything else. When you were needed you did nothing useful, like a month ago when we reported a cheat and you did absolutely NOTHING, just said everything is fine. Every time when we think it can't get worse you prove us wrong. If whole Adriatic community agree something is not offensive leave us alone, I assure you that you have much more important things to solve!

Dečko vam je sve lepo objasnio..
Nemojte zajebavati više, okrenite se malo igri, unapredite je nekako.. Napravili ste veliki pomak sa momentumom, napredovali, postala je igra zanimljivija, sećam se vremena kada su ove zvezdice stvarno bile u neku ruku uravnotežene i kada je bilo zanimljivo igrati ovo.. Ali sada veliki broj usera (usudio bih se da kažem skoro svi, a za Balkan sam ubeđen da je tako kod 95% usera) ovu igru igraju zbog ljudi koje su ovde upoznali jer na utakmici se više ne radi o tome ko je bolji, jer bolji više ne pobeđuje ovde..
Bez ikakve loše namere i uvredljivih komentara, zapitajte se malo zašto je to tako..
P.S. Ja da vam pišem na engleskom ne mogu, pišem srpski da me ceo svet razume, a i već sam se uverio u vaše moći korišćenja google translate-a
Pravi džentlmen nikada ne napušta svoju damu

Ugašeni:

Aktivni:

pejo001
#12 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 6:54:32 AM

Dear GM-S, and admins
I want to tell just 2 more things and i will stop to write on forum again;

1st:
You are making HUGE mistake here. Whole ex-yu community is telling you that, u have 20 mamojeb characters in game still active, 30 different people from different teams told u that u are wrong, and, by now, you must realize that you are wrong, but you are acting like referee in soccer. Decision, ones done, cannot be undone.

2nd:
This game have potential to have 100 000 active users. And you are continuously urging this little you have. Every leadership in world has time to prove themselves. If results are bad, leaderships steps down. Maybe it's time for all of you to step down, to admit that you are failed here. Honestly, I don't think that u will understand what i am talking about here, but, this is forum, this post does not insult anyone, and i have right to say. Right?
Elboludo
#13 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 7:08:30 AM

pejo001 wrote:
Dear GM-S, and admins

1st:
You are making HUGE mistake here. Whole ex-yu community is telling you that, u have 20 mamojeb characters in game still active, 30 different people from different teams told u that u are wrong, and, by now, you must realize that you are wrong, but you are acting like referee in soccer. Decision, ones done, cannot be undone.

2nd:
This game have potential to have 100 000 active users. And you are continuously urging this little you have. Every leadership in world has time to prove themselves. If results are bad, leaderships steps down. Maybe it's time for all of you to step down, to admit that you are failed here. Honestly, I don't think that u will understand what i am talking about here, but, this is forum, this post does not insult anyone, and i have right to say. Right?

If a forum has spam and inappropriate content in it, maybe you should complain about the user base, instead of the people trying to actually keep it clean.

Some of the biggest "personalities" are in the English forum, but you don´t see that being shut down.

I personally think that it´s because, despite how vile and vulgar people can be over there, they´re all civilized enough, to know how to act around other human beings, without being complete and utter idiots.

Well... Bar a few people of course.. Flapper
<22:59:08> "kwanzi"
: ha ha, well, at leats i can declare my love to you here

FID experience summed up:
pejo001
#14 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 7:17:53 AM

Elboludo wrote:
pejo001 wrote:
Dear GM-S, and admins

1st:

2nd:

If a forum has spam and inappropriate content in it, maybe you should complain about the user base, instead of the people trying to actually keep it clean.

Some of the biggest "personalities" are in the English forum, but you don´t see that being shut down.

I personally think that it´s because, despite how vile and vulgar people can be over there, they´re all civilized enough, to know how to act around other human beings, without being complete and utter idiots.

I am not so good in English so plz can u explain to me, have u just call me utter idiot? On nice and civilized way of course.
Apash
#15 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 7:23:56 AM

Elboludo wrote:
pejo001 wrote:
Dear GM-S, and admins

1st:

2nd:

With all the repect to what You are saying , and I would totally agree in any other case but in this particular one its rather matter of culture, too. Im Bulgarian neighbour to ex Yugoslav countries and i can tell you people in their countries are quite expressive even for Bulgarian taste but this is what they are and how they behave. More over sometimes bad words are not necessary meant in bad matter. may be sounts strange but they may be considered as a joke or greeting in some cases between friends. In this forum complaining to mod would be considered crying and unmanly behvour. As soon as there are common rules applien for the whole fid forum the Adriatic has some scultral flavor that has to be considered. If not all at least 90% of the users in this forumshare this common system of understanding their own communication. So foreign outside regulation that doesnt take it into consdaration cannot be accepted and quite frankly cant understand what is going on.
Elboludo
#16 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 7:38:17 AM

pejo001 wrote:
Elboludo wrote:
pejo001 wrote:
Dear GM-S, and admins

1st:

2nd:

I am not so good in English so plz can u explain to me, have u just call me utter idiot? On nice and civilized way of course.

No.

Elboludo
#17 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 7:39:18 AM

Apash wrote:
Elboludo wrote:
pejo001 wrote:
Dear GM-S, and admins

1st:

2nd:

With all the repect to what You are saying , and I would totally agree in any other case but in this particular one its rather matter of culture, too. Im Bulgarian neighbour to ex Yugoslav countries and i can tell you people in their countries are quite expressive even for Bulgarian taste but this is what they are and how they behave. More over sometimes bad words are not necessary meant in bad matter. may be sounts strange but they may be considered as a joke or greeting in some cases between friends. In this forum complaining to mod would be considered crying and unmanly behvour. As soon as there are common rules applien for the whole fid forum the Adriatic has some scultral flavor that has to be considered. If not all at least 90% of the users in this forumshare this common system of understanding their own communication. So foreign outside regulation that doesnt take it into consdaration cannot be accepted and quite frankly cant understand what is going on.

To the best of my knowledge, the forum moderator here was from the same region. Shouldn´t he have been able to tell the difference between jokes and crossing the line?

Apash
#18 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 7:47:02 AM

He should be able to, but Im not very familir with the situation. Just explining that what may apper very bad language may not have been.
radecvetkovic
#19 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 7:52:45 AM

Dragi prijatelji – GM team and admins,
Izvinjavam se što ne znam engleski ili švedski i pišem na srpskom jeziku.
Imam 61 godinu. Posle operacije karcinoma, ja živim novi život, sa FID-om i mojim mladim FID prijateljima. Taj virus FID-a preneli su mi sin, bratanac i sestrić. Žao mi je što sada moram da spašavam FID od vas.
Moj kum živi u Švedskoj, u malom gradu Sedertalje. Tamo su rodjeni njegov sin i ćerka, ima unuke, a njegova supruga je Švedjanka. Ako želite, mogu vam dati njegov e-mail, da vam sve ovo prevede na švedski, jer je korišćenje Google Translate za prevod sa srpskog, hrvatskog, bošnjačkog i crnogorskog jezika (nekada je to bio srpsko-hrvatski; hrvatsko-srpski) veoma loš i može da napravi štetu.
Vi ne poznajete Balkan, tradiciju i običaje ljudi sa ovih prostora. Nemojte da dozvolite da kao političari koji su uništili Jugoslaviju, jer to takodje nisu poznavali, uništite jednu dobru FID zajednicu – Adriatic.
Ja živim u Leskovcu, na jugu Srbije. Moj grad je poznat po roštilju i nadimcima. Svaki Leskovčanin ima nadimak: Mika Kurta (asocijacija na veliki muški polni organ), Lale Guzica (glupan), Joca Šilo (spavao sa mnogo žena), Pera Ripče (u žargonu ženski polni organ), Dragi Jebivetar (nestašan i neozbiljan čovek), Goran Sisa (majka ga dojila do polaska u školu), Žika Sajam (glava mu je okrugla kao sajamski paviljon)... Da ne nabrajam.
Nadimak - ime mamojeb nije uvredljivo. Molim vas da mi verujete. Da li vi možete da prevedete i znate šta znači i u kom kontekstu se koristi ''Popu Šimi izgorela štala''? Naravno da ne znate. Ali, znamo moji prijatelji Gule iz Bosne i Hercegovine, Bjule iz Hrvatske, Mario iz Makedonije, Suki iz Crne Gore, Cuba iz Slovenije i ja. Mi se tome smejemo. Smejemo se i nadimku mamojeb, jer je zaista smešan, duhovit i nikoga, baš nikoga ne vredja.
Da li ste sigurni da su FID imena korisnika iz Brazila, Portugala, Španije, Italije, Indonezije, Indije... sasvim u redu, prema vašim kriterijumima. Niste!
Ja mamojebe ne volim kao FID protivnike, ali su mi svi oni dragi kao ljudi, s mnogima od njih sam prijatelj, iako su me neki na forumu ''trolovali'', a ja to nisam razumeo. Velika je razlika u godinama. Kada sam shvatio, postali su mi još draži. Nemojte, molim vas, da me i vi ''trolujete''. Omogućite mamojebima da igraju sa tim imenima. Njihov menadžer je nekoliko sezona imao, kao igrač, ime Đimi Mamojeb. To nikome ovde nije smetalo. Zašto bi sada bilo drugačije?
Ovo nije samo podrška mamojebima, ovo je podrška slobodi misli, govora i izražavanja.
Smatram, na kraju, da je bolje da iz FID zajednice isključite onoga koji vam je sve ovo prijavio i prevario vas, nego da uništite Adriatic zajednicu. Pogledajte koliko članova ima, koliko je karaktera sa ovih prostora, u odnosu na 18022 korisnika, koliko FID trenutno ima.
Srdačan pozdrav,
Matori Zavisnik

P.S. Pokušao sam da mi ovo na engleski prevede Google Translate. Ne znam, ali izgleda mi veoma loše!
Izvinite, zaboravio sam. Organizujte glasanje u Adriatic zajednici. Videćete da će preko 90% ljudi biti za to da mamojebi ostanu to što jesu.

F.C. Inverse 1191->KŠL gazaH->F.C. Short Kilts->
->Botswana National Team->
FC Omerta->

pejo001
#20 Posted : Friday, November 06, 2015 8:52:21 AM

translate from post #19

Dear friends - GM team and admins, I am sorry that I do not speak English or Swedish and I write in Serbian. I am 61. After the cancer surgery, I live a new life, with FID and my young FID friends. That FID virus I got from my son, and my two cousins. I am sorry that I need to save FID from you now. My best man lives in Sweden, in small town Södertälje. There his son and daughter were born, he has grandchildren and his wife is Swedish. If you want, I can give you his email, to translate this to Swedish, because using Google Translate for Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian and Montenegreen language (it used to be serbo-croatian, croatian-serbian) is very bad and can make more harm. You do not know Balkans, tradition and practice of the people from this area. Do not allow that like the politicians that have destroyed Yugoslavia, because they did not know it either, destroy one good community in FID - Adriatic. I live in Leskovac, in the south of Serbia. My city is famous for barbique and nicknames. Every citizen of Leskovac has a nickname: Mika Kurta (Assosiation on the big penis), Lale Guzica (stupid), Jova Silo (slept with a lot of women), Pera Ripce (slang for vagina), Dragi Jebivetar (naughty and not serious man), Goran Sisa (mother used to breastfeed him until the first grade), Zika Sajam (his head is round like the fair dome)... Not to continue. Nickname - name mamojeb is not offensive one. Please believe me. Can you translate and understand what does it mean " Popu Simi izgorela stala"? Of course you do not know. But my friend Gule from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bjule from Croatia, Mario from FYROM, Suki from Montenegro, Cuba from Slovenia and me know. And we laugh to that. We laugh to the nickname mamojeb, because it is really funny, witty and does not offend anyone. Are you sure that FID names of the Brazilian, Portugese, Spanish, Italian, Indonesian, Indian users ok according to your standards? You are not. I do not like mamojebs like FID opponents, but all of them are dear to me like people, with a lof of them I am friend, although some of them used to troll me on the forums, and I did not understand that one. There is the big age gap. When I understood, they have become even more dear to me. Please, do not troll me, too. Allow mamojebs to play with those names. Their manager had for a couple of seasons , as a player, name Djimi Mamojeb. It did not bother anyone here. Why would it be different now? This is not just the support to mamojebs , this is support to the freedom of thought and speach. I believe, at the end, that it is better to remove from FID community the one who reported this and tricked you, then to destroy the Adriatic community. Look how many users it has, how many characters are from this reagion, compared to 18022 users that FID has at the moment. Kind regards, Old Addict P.S. I have tried to translate this by Google Translate. I don't know, it looks very bad to me. I am sorry, I have forgotten, arrange a voting in Adriatic. You'll see that over 90% would be that Mamojebs stay what they are.