Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In


4 Pages «<234
ME not taking moves. Botting, but not registering as bots. Options
bosko2602
#61 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2015 7:37:30 AM



Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 3/10/2011
Posts: 6,523
Points: 21,132
Location: Banja Luka
Adama, that is all reports for last night matches (Wednesday, 11th Nov). There is no complaining on previously played matches this season. smiling

Maybe you can be specific and say witch game and turn number and Admins can investigate that.
ozzilian
#62 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2015 12:13:05 PM





Rank: Junior
Joined: 5/18/2015
Posts: 182
Points: 555
Legendary FC vs Lev F.C.

http://footballidentity....istic.aspx?match=513351


Please admins, as manager of LEV F.C. I ask you to double check this match and all my players too.
I'm tired of these accusations!

I don't have time for forum war. I need to work on my team... we have new game tonight.
Good luck in your next game Adama.




TOONoZAVR
#63 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2015 1:40:21 PM




Rank: Member
Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 400
Points: 2,613
bosko2602 wrote:
Adama, that is all reports for last night matches (Wednesday, 11th Nov). There is no complaining on previously played matches this season. smiling

Maybe you can be specific and say witch game and turn number and Admins can investigate that.


There were no complaining on previously played match just because we in Sarmat are too lazy for it.It was impossible to play first match vs Legendary(ecpecially in the 2-nd half).Otherwise i doubt both team could let rivals create so many dangerous moment.It was just unpredictable and unguided 2-nd half.
Apash
#64 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2015 1:47:37 PM





Rank: Professional
Joined: 9/3/2012
Posts: 1,117
Points: 3,378
I think its different story here. This topic is related to bot moves that are registered as active. Player that is botting but receives 100 upd cause someone le is moving on his belalf. Here the problem I think s differnt. In our game 69 was bottig but had 75 udp. It should be problem either with the servers or with the users somehow (browser, connection etc) but not the bug/hack this topic is dedicated at.
FIDAdmin
#65 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2015 2:15:26 PM



Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

Rank: Administration
Joined: 3/10/2009
Posts: 5,070
Points: 14,885
ozzilian wrote:
Legendary FC vs Lev F.C.

http://footballidentity....istic.aspx?match=513351


Please admins, as manager of LEV F.C. I ask you to double check this match and all my players too.
I'm tired of these accusations!

I don't have time for forum war. I need to work on my team... we have new game tonight.
Good luck in your next game Adama.



Sorry. I do not get at all what you have been accused by and what you think we should check? The manager of Legendary FC, Invictus Adama, claims that they have suffered from strange lags, while noone else have during this specific period (yesteday not included as everyone suffered from lag then). This STRONGLY suggest that the specific users in that team have suffered from lag because of their ISP - or everyone should have been suffering from that lag. It can be discussed whether it should be replay or not but that is then up to the NFIDA to look at together with the involved teams and maybe the IFIDA if needed.

What I do not get is - what accusations do you write about? I do not see any accusations where you are involved? Have I missed something here?
FAQ: http://footballidentity.com/Help/Content/

Read our FAQ to find out more about:
- Getting Started
- My User
- Life of a Footballer
- Playing the Matches
- Life of a Manager
- Teams and Competitions
- Life of a Journalist
- Newspapers and Articles
- Communicating within Footballidentity
- General Navigation
- Having more than one Character


Match Engine Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEj0mQV2e-M

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Footballidentitycom/177223154315?ref=nf
TOONoZAVR
#66 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2015 2:17:22 PM




Rank: Member
Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 400
Points: 2,613
Do you suggest me to create new topic?Laugh Out Loud
TOONoZAVR
#67 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2015 2:23:01 PM




Rank: Member
Joined: 8/10/2010
Posts: 400
Points: 2,613
Well let`s think half team in France and half team in Ukraine and Russia had bad netconnection at the same time.ty and gl.
Apash
#68 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2015 3:07:50 PM





Rank: Professional
Joined: 9/3/2012
Posts: 1,117
Points: 3,378
FIDAdmin wrote:
ozzilian wrote:
Legendary FC vs Lev F.C.

http://footballidentity....istic.aspx?match=513351


Please admins, as manager of LEV F.C. I ask you to double check this match and all my players too.
I'm tired of these accusations!

I don't have time for forum war. I need to work on my team... we have new game tonight.
Good luck in your next game Adama.



Sorry. I do not get at all what you have been accused by and what you think we should check? The manager of Legendary FC, Invictus Adama, claims that they have suffered from strange lags, while noone else have during this specific period (yesteday not included as everyone suffered from lag then). This STRONGLY suggest that the specific users in that team have suffered from lag because of their ISP - or everyone should have been suffering from that lag. It can be discussed whether it should be replay or not but that is then up to the NFIDA to look at together with the involved teams and maybe the IFIDA if needed.

What I do not get is - what accusations do you write about? I do not see any accusations where you are involved? Have I missed something here?


I think its misunderstanding. Since this topic is in fact about the bug/hack that opponrent moves once dots. So complaining a here could suggest users have been victtims so to say by the opponent. But the fact is the complaint is the complaint is about another matter and Yes its better be in another topic. But its no big harm. smiling
Invictus Adama
#69 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2015 4:14:35 PM





Rank: Senior
Joined: 4/26/2010
Posts: 563
Points: 2,078
Location: St Léger
My posts are not an accusation against Sarmat (1st Day) or Lev F.C. (2nd day), just a report of our problems.
This bug, problem, or whatever you want to call that, are occured on differents users between 1st day and 2nd. Users who don't have any bug since year, have many problems during match. Others users clic and their move has not been made.
There is a real problem, what not come from French's users connection or something.


NFIDA France : President
Barney Stinson : Legendary FC
Ma Râle : Coalition Al Dente
Mara Dona : Coalition Al Dente
Maragnar Lothbrok : Bayern De Monique [School Team]





Apash
#70 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2015 4:21:23 PM





Rank: Professional
Joined: 9/3/2012
Posts: 1,117
Points: 3,378
Invictus Adama wrote:
My posts are not an accusation against Sarmat (1st Day) or Lev F.C. (2nd day), just a report of our problems.
This bug, problem, or whatever you want to call that, are occured on differents users between 1st day and 2nd. Users who don't have any bug since year, have many problems during match. Others users clic and their move has not been made.
There is a real problem, what not come from French's users connection or something.


I think to make it easiere to investigate as bosco suggeted. Give game and exact turn and plyer it happened.So admin team doesnt have to check an impossible lot of information.
Elboludo
#71 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2015 9:29:38 PM





Rank: Master
Joined: 9/2/2009
Posts: 3,428
Points: 15,064
Location: Lille Skensved
This is happening again in Italy in the game Limoncello Balcainco v The Panthers.

2 times the "bot" has taken over a move so far. Both against the same guy, who has 100% UDP still.

Around 25 min mark and again around 32 min mark, number 9 for Panthers, followed by number 2 for Panthers.

Not blaming anybody, but surprise surprise, we´re playing Bosnians.. Laugh Out Loud
<22:59:08> "kwanzi"
: ha ha, well, at leats i can declare my love to you here







FID experience summed up:
Mask
#72 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2015 10:16:13 PM





Rank: Expert
Joined: 10/16/2009
Posts: 2,281
Points: 7,373
Elboludo wrote:
This is happening again in Italy in the game Limoncello Balcainco v The Panthers.

2 times the "bot" has taken over a move so far. Both against the same guy, who has 100% UDP still.

Around 25 min mark and again around 32 min mark, number 9 for Panthers, followed by number 2 for Panthers.

Not blaming anybody, but surprise surprise, we´re playing Bosnians.. Laugh Out Loud



You are not playing Bosnians. We had the same issue, when you scored. Our 44 did not have receive, nor tackle after that. So...

Btw, nice match. Laugh Out Loud Very impressive performance from your side, you should be ashamed of yourselves.


Elboludo
#73 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2015 2:14:13 AM





Rank: Master
Joined: 9/2/2009
Posts: 3,428
Points: 15,064
Location: Lille Skensved
I´ll post the turns affected tomorrow, when the replay comes up.
<22:59:08> "kwanzi"
: ha ha, well, at leats i can declare my love to you here







FID experience summed up:
Uno
#74 Posted : Sunday, January 17, 2016 8:46:09 PM



Rank: Member
Joined: 10/9/2010
Posts: 19
Points: 348
Location: Kuala Kangsar
LEAGUE 2 SWEDEN
MatcDay 19 (17/1/2016)
Gazellerna vs DragonX

Had 3 crucial moment botted and giving huge advantage to the opposite team.
Literally placed my move as fast as I could but at the end my player made another move.
Admin please have a look at this match.
Thank you.
Users browsing this topic
guest (3)
4 Pages «<234
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Official FID Theme by FIDAdmin1 (the one and only)
Powered by YAF 1.9.3 | YAF © 2003-2009, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.160 seconds.

© 2010 CommuniSport AB - User Agreement and Policy

Advertise on Footballidentity