Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

4 Pages «<234
ME not taking moves. Botting, but not registering as bots. Options
bosko2602
#61 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2015 7:37:30 AM

Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

Adama, that is all reports for last night matches (Wednesday, 11th Nov). There is no complaining on previously played matches this season. smiling

Maybe you can be specific and say witch game and turn number and Admins can investigate that.
ozzilian
#62 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2015 12:13:05 PM

Legendary FC vs Lev F.C.

http://footballidentity....istic.aspx?match=513351

Please admins, as manager of LEV F.C. I ask you to double check this match and all my players too.
I'm tired of these accusations!

I don't have time for forum war. I need to work on my team... we have new game tonight.
Good luck in your next game Adama.

TOONoZAVR
#63 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2015 1:40:21 PM

bosko2602 wrote:
Adama, that is all reports for last night matches (Wednesday, 11th Nov). There is no complaining on previously played matches this season. smiling

Maybe you can be specific and say witch game and turn number and Admins can investigate that.

There were no complaining on previously played match just because we in Sarmat are too lazy for it.It was impossible to play first match vs Legendary(ecpecially in the 2-nd half).Otherwise i doubt both team could let rivals create so many dangerous moment.It was just unpredictable and unguided 2-nd half.
Apash
#64 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2015 1:47:37 PM

I think its different story here. This topic is related to bot moves that are registered as active. Player that is botting but receives 100 upd cause someone le is moving on his belalf. Here the problem I think s differnt. In our game 69 was bottig but had 75 udp. It should be problem either with the servers or with the users somehow (browser, connection etc) but not the bug/hack this topic is dedicated at.
FIDAdmin
#65 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2015 2:15:26 PM

Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

ozzilian wrote:
Legendary FC vs Lev F.C.

Please admins, as manager of LEV F.C. I ask you to double check this match and all my players too.

I don't have time for forum war. I need to work on my team... we have new game tonight.

Sorry. I do not get at all what you have been accused by and what you think we should check? The manager of Legendary FC, Invictus Adama, claims that they have suffered from strange lags, while noone else have during this specific period (yesteday not included as everyone suffered from lag then). This STRONGLY suggest that the specific users in that team have suffered from lag because of their ISP - or everyone should have been suffering from that lag. It can be discussed whether it should be replay or not but that is then up to the NFIDA to look at together with the involved teams and maybe the IFIDA if needed.

What I do not get is - what accusations do you write about? I do not see any accusations where you are involved? Have I missed something here?
FAQ: http://footballidentity.com/Help/Content/

Read our FAQ to find out more about:
- Getting Started
- My User
- Life of a Footballer
- Playing the Matches
- Life of a Manager
- Teams and Competitions
- Life of a Journalist
- Newspapers and Articles
- Communicating within Footballidentity
- General Navigation
- Having more than one Character

Match Engine Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEj0mQV2e-M

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Footballidentitycom/177223154315?ref=nf
TOONoZAVR
#66 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2015 2:17:22 PM

Do you suggest me to create new topic?Laugh Out Loud
TOONoZAVR
#67 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2015 2:23:01 PM

Well let`s think half team in France and half team in Ukraine and Russia had bad netconnection at the same time.ty and gl.
Apash
#68 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2015 3:07:50 PM

FIDAdmin wrote:
ozzilian wrote:
Legendary FC vs Lev F.C.

Sorry. I do not get at all what you have been accused by and what you think we should check? The manager of Legendary FC, Invictus Adama, claims that they have suffered from strange lags, while noone else have during this specific period (yesteday not included as everyone suffered from lag then). This STRONGLY suggest that the specific users in that team have suffered from lag because of their ISP - or everyone should have been suffering from that lag. It can be discussed whether it should be replay or not but that is then up to the NFIDA to look at together with the involved teams and maybe the IFIDA if needed.

What I do not get is - what accusations do you write about? I do not see any accusations where you are involved? Have I missed something here?

I think its misunderstanding. Since this topic is in fact about the bug/hack that opponrent moves once dots. So complaining a here could suggest users have been victtims so to say by the opponent. But the fact is the complaint is the complaint is about another matter and Yes its better be in another topic. But its no big harm. smiling
Invictus Adama
#69 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2015 4:14:35 PM

My posts are not an accusation against Sarmat (1st Day) or Lev F.C. (2nd day), just a report of our problems.
This bug, problem, or whatever you want to call that, are occured on differents users between 1st day and 2nd. Users who don't have any bug since year, have many problems during match. Others users clic and their move has not been made.
There is a real problem, what not come from French's users connection or something.

NFIDA France : President
Barney Stinson : Legendary FC
Ma Râle : Coalition Al Dente
Mara Dona : Coalition Al Dente
Maragnar Lothbrok : Bayern De Monique [School Team]

Apash
#70 Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2015 4:21:23 PM

Invictus Adama wrote:
My posts are not an accusation against Sarmat (1st Day) or Lev F.C. (2nd day), just a report of our problems.
This bug, problem, or whatever you want to call that, are occured on differents users between 1st day and 2nd. Users who don't have any bug since year, have many problems during match. Others users clic and their move has not been made.
There is a real problem, what not come from French's users connection or something.

I think to make it easiere to investigate as bosco suggeted. Give game and exact turn and plyer it happened.So admin team doesnt have to check an impossible lot of information.
Elboludo
#71 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2015 9:29:38 PM

This is happening again in Italy in the game Limoncello Balcainco v The Panthers.

2 times the "bot" has taken over a move so far. Both against the same guy, who has 100% UDP still.

Around 25 min mark and again around 32 min mark, number 9 for Panthers, followed by number 2 for Panthers.

Not blaming anybody, but surprise surprise, we´re playing Bosnians.. Laugh Out Loud
<22:59:08> "kwanzi"
: ha ha, well, at leats i can declare my love to you here

FID experience summed up:
Mask
#72 Posted : Monday, December 14, 2015 10:16:13 PM

Elboludo wrote:
This is happening again in Italy in the game Limoncello Balcainco v The Panthers.

2 times the "bot" has taken over a move so far. Both against the same guy, who has 100% UDP still.

Around 25 min mark and again around 32 min mark, number 9 for Panthers, followed by number 2 for Panthers.

Not blaming anybody, but surprise surprise, we´re playing Bosnians.. Laugh Out Loud

You are not playing Bosnians. We had the same issue, when you scored. Our 44 did not have receive, nor tackle after that. So...

Btw, nice match. Laugh Out Loud Very impressive performance from your side, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Elboludo
#73 Posted : Tuesday, December 15, 2015 2:14:13 AM

I´ll post the turns affected tomorrow, when the replay comes up.
<22:59:08> "kwanzi"
: ha ha, well, at leats i can declare my love to you here

FID experience summed up:
Uno
#74 Posted : Sunday, January 17, 2016 8:46:09 PM

LEAGUE 2 SWEDEN
MatcDay 19 (17/1/2016)
Gazellerna vs DragonX

Had 3 crucial moment botted and giving huge advantage to the opposite team.
Literally placed my move as fast as I could but at the end my player made another move.
Admin please have a look at this match.
Thank you.