Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

4 Pages <1234>
ME not taking moves. Botting, but not registering as bots. Options
scotty196222
#21 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 8:06:55 PM

Neuromancer1 wrote:
scotty196222 wrote:
Chris Rutter wrote:
Turn 93 - #11 clicks to run forward but instead bots a high pass into a fight for no reason. Classic bot move hoof to CF. ME reports #11 has 100%UDP.
Turn 190 - #5 bots straight towards the ball instead of staying with his man to let him in. Doesn't register as bot move.
Turn 207 - #14 bots straight towards the ball instead of staying with his man,leaving Bosnia's CF free to score winner.
Those are the major incidents whilst I was playing (I joined at half time), but those affected say it was happening all game. England #11, #5 and #14 report around 20% of moves not taking, but UDP is reported as 99% and 100% for those players.

So you suffered just 3 bot moves?? And ofc, they all happened when it was crucial moments... Laugh Out Loud bloody typical eh..?

Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud

He's not going to remember every single one of em you doughnut, some of them happened on the defensive side of things as well that you may not notice as its not near the ball. I had at least 6/7 occasions when it did it to me alone, yet at the end of the game it said 100% udp.

Im feeling the love from your post!!

Love Love Biggrin

Quote:
I wonder what shenanigans I was getting up to on that evening.....

ethernaldreams
#22 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 8:08:13 PM

scotty196222 wrote:
Chris Rutter wrote:
Turn 93 - #11 clicks to run forward but instead bots a high pass into a fight for no reason. Classic bot move hoof to CF. ME reports #11 has 100%UDP.
Turn 190 - #5 bots straight towards the ball instead of staying with his man to let him in. Doesn't register as bot move.
Turn 207 - #14 bots straight towards the ball instead of staying with his man,leaving Bosnia's CF free to score winner.
Those are the major incidents whilst I was playing (I joined at half time), but those affected say it was happening all game. England #11, #5 and #14 report around 20% of moves not taking, but UDP is reported as 99% and 100% for those players.

So you suffered just 3 bot moves?? And ofc, they all happened when it was crucial moments... Laugh Out Loud bloody typical eh..?

Typical excuse when someone fails, you know.
Retired

mayas
#23 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 8:25:59 PM

Wickerbasket wrote:
How can you play a final if someone cheated to get there? XD

more sucks if let ya engl replace em in final than let tournament ends and react/punnish after if something can be proved
Wickerbasket
#24 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 8:31:04 PM

RedlineM203 wrote:
They actually discovered a loophole? Holy balls. Suddenly those laser-guided bot moves but not actually bot moves have a very dirty tone to them. I hadn't actually considered someone was actively screwing us

Neither had I. It's actually kind of adorable that someone cares that much about this game still they're willing to take advantage of security loops like that.
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy

thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
Neuromancer1
#25 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 8:45:55 PM

scotty196222 wrote:
Neuromancer1 wrote:
scotty196222 wrote:
Chris Rutter wrote:

He's not going to remember every single one of em you doughnut, some of them happened on the defensive side of things as well that you may not notice as its not near the ball. I had at least 6/7 occasions when it did it to me alone, yet at the end of the game it said 100% udp.

Im feeling the love from your post!!

Love Love Biggrin

Love and learn.

scotty196222
#26 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 8:55:26 PM

ethernaldreams wrote:
scotty196222 wrote:
Chris Rutter wrote:

Typical excuse when someone fails, you know.

I know what you mean, when someone does a noob move its the easiest get out clause.

Quote:

scotty196222
#27 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 8:59:07 PM

Wickerbasket wrote:
RedlineM203 wrote:
They actually discovered a loophole? Holy balls. Suddenly those laser-guided bot moves but not actually bot moves have a very dirty tone to them. I hadn't actually considered someone was actively screwing us

Neither had I. It's actually kind of adorable that someone cares that much about this game still they're willing to take advantage of security loops like that.

If anything dodgy has occurred, I find it quite sad tbh, certain England squad players are cr*p, and they continue to be picked, even after losing since the tourney started, cheating is not needed to beat them!!

Woot Laugh Out Loud

Quote:

Kyve21
#28 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 9:23:53 PM

Redsky wrote:
Chris Rutter wrote:

To be fair, Bosnia had problems 2. Their forward dribler #12 in the beginning of the game , #6 and #7 turn, was trough on goal, but he shoot from 2nd line ? I play with him and he would never do that. Like i play with Choppa and i know he didnt made that stupid bot move on like you said , Turn #207. Something was wrong, but like wicker said, noone can blame whole Bosnian team. Until we find out what really happened, we must be fair to all sides.

#12 lost connection just before he receives HP... move and shot from second line were bot moves...
our #5 also had some troubles during the game, with hoofs towards CF/SM into ffb...

our #15 also had some bot moves even though he played something else in time...
I know my team is "clean", none of us is capable to do hacking...

admins can search whatever they want... they can only find problems in their servers or game engine...
I am pretty sure, english users are just angry cause they lost the game... if they won the game, no one would mention loopholes, bot moves or whatever they complaining about...
this is just new level of bad losers, and admins buying it...

I play this poopiesty game more than 5 RL years, and if they replay the match after this poopiesty excuses, I will never play again...
if you reverse the case, and BiH players are complaining, everybody including admins will just laugh out loud...

also, I rarely read forum, so don't bother trying to answer me cause I don't give a poopies...

"jedan jedini i neponovljivi John Kyve!!!"
Wickerbasket
#29 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 9:43:50 PM

The thing is Kyve, we didn't even have this idea. We were complaining about the match engine only, we gave no blame to Bosnia team or their users. So something must've tipped them off here, and if you actually look at a post I made here 2 weeks ago with Bosko...

http://forum.footballide...p;m=2802697#post2802697

In England we have a saying, "no smoke without fire". Could it be a coincidence that the Adriatic Cup, a few league matches and some NT matches that all contain Bosnian users are affected? Absolutely, yes, it could be. I still don't know what the actual thing is, so I cannot comment on who did what, or why and when. But the realist in me says maybe if you look over those games, the NT matches, the league matches, the cup games where important moves were made into bot moves - maybe you will find some common users in that list of affected games.
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy

thegreenwoods wrote:
RedlineM203
#30 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 9:46:21 PM

Kyve21 wrote:

admins can search whatever they want... they can only find problems in their servers or game engine...
I am pretty sure, english users are just angry cause they lost the game... if they won the game, no one would mention loopholes, bot moves or whatever they complaining about...

We don't know who did it. We could say they did it to screw with England, but in reality we have no motives. We just know someone did something. They listened to us because we were loud.

About #12.. you say he lost connection. And you say #15 did bot moves. There's a distinction to be made there. Did they lose connection to the server (which can be a replay reason in itself if enough people do), or was he controlled by a third party who shouldn't have been there to begin with? That's what we're pissed about. We were connected all of the way through. We made our moves with plenty of time on the clock. And then we watched when our players did completely the opposite of what we chose, at precisely the wrong times, even when there was no reason for it to. And as a result the result was decided from that. That's the difference between bot moves and our complaining. That's why we're here.
Northern Assassins FC - Ireland 1A
Doctor Death - SD (ENG NT) (ex-ENG U25) ENG Golden Shield S19, S26
Ligament Tearer - CF (ex-ENG U25) ENG Forward of the Year S25, S29
Westwood United - England 1A
Red Star Playmaker - SM (ex-ENG U25) ENG Golden Pass S29
Shin Bruiser - SD ENG Defender of the Year S27, ENG Golden Assist S28
Redsky
#31 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 9:58:09 PM

RedlineM203 wrote:
Kyve21 wrote:

We don't know who did it. We could say they did it to screw with England, but in reality we have no motives. We just know someone did something. They listened to us because we were loud.

About #12.. you say he lost connection. And you say #15 did bot moves. There's a distinction to be made there. Did they lose connection to the server (which can be a replay reason in itself if enough people do), or was he controlled by a third party who shouldn't have been there to begin with? That's what we're pissed about. We were connected all of the way through. We made our moves with plenty of time on the clock. And then we watched when our players did completely the opposite of what we chose, at precisely the wrong times, even when there was no reason for it to. And as a result the result was decided from that. That's the difference between bot moves and our complaining. That's why we're here.

He just told you how it was. He knows there is difference between #12 and #15.. We know what you are trying to say, what was your problem.. We all just dont know what actually happened and Admins must fix this before season starts... Was it engine , server bug or some cheater, it must be fixed really fast.. so that dont happen AGAIN. Well Admins said cheat, so i guess they have some clues...
Matej Marinovic # 14 WF/CF "Free role Killer" Limoncello Balcanico
Matej Marinovic 14

George Sober Best - Manager "moremore" - Out of Rehab F.C. - Manager
George Sober from Rehab Best

Redsky FromAbove # 14 MC " I Can See For Miles" - Westwood United - FromAbove

Matthew Red Rust #14 CF - FK Breaking Bad - Rust 14

Irrational Man from Torino Torino

InTheName Andric InTheName

Sylar33
#32 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 10:03:39 PM

Just tell us who the banned user(s) is/are?

mayas
#33 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 10:25:19 PM

waz it 1st time dat happend and only bosnians done it or and in past others did same?(take control of opponents dots or control stars......)

and how can ya protect ME so not happend again?

ya know it ll be hard convince/take away form peepl'sminds the idea of cheating when em see something weird in games

GL

GG to all hucksers in fidistory
Wickerbasket
#34 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 10:28:10 PM

mayas wrote:
waz it 1st time dat happend and only bosnians done it or and in past others did same?(take control of opponents dots or control stars......)

ya know it ll be hard convince/take away form peepl'sminds the idea of cheating when em see something weird in games

Fair points, needs to be addressed. The only thing I would say is that they clearly already have a way of detecting it, as long as they look for it.

thegreenwoods wrote:
Xtream
#35 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 10:28:44 PM

Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at FootballidentityGame Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

mayas wrote:

The loophole has been closed. Evidence has not been seen previously but every single game has not been checked just ones errors were spotted in.
Active Players

Managers

Retired

FORMER IRISH FIDA PRESIDENT - Irish FIDA Main Page
ethernaldreams
#36 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 10:29:41 PM

Xtream wrote:
mayas wrote:

The loophole has been closed. Evidence has not been seen previously but every single game has not been checked just ones errors were spotted in.

Post with the other account D'oh! Sick
Retired

Xtream
#37 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 10:31:48 PM

Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at FootballidentityGame Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

ethernaldreams wrote:
Xtream wrote:
mayas wrote:

Why when this one has access here & says Head GM under my profile pic?
Active Players

Managers

Retired

FORMER IRISH FIDA PRESIDENT - Irish FIDA Main Page
mayas
#38 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 10:31:52 PM

ethernaldreams wrote:
Xtream wrote:
mayas wrote:

em ve bannedme real 1 jorje and em not answer in me messages

am a cheater tooFlapper
dobermannSER
#39 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 10:35:09 PM

mayas wrote:

GL

GG to all hucksers in fidistory

Half of season, similar things happened when you play with bosnians.
Vulcanproject
#40 Posted : Tuesday, November 03, 2015 12:12:28 AM

It's not as if England won this competition. It's not as if we're going to parade about. It prevented Bosnia from potentially winning it, it spoiled a victory possibly for Croatia, and a few fid credits worth a few dozen euros or so get redistributed, not exactly a devastating blow. But England don't really benefit. What does England get out of this? Absolutely nothing of note. Technically everyone loses in the competition.

The only actual benefit is the game if an exploit is fixed. Which is best case scenario from this. I'm over it already.