Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

4 Pages 123>»
ME not taking moves. Botting, but not registering as bots. Options
Chris Rutter
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 01, 2015 9:45:55 PM

Watch the semi of England v Bosnia. So many bot moves, but still registering as active moves according to ME. Totally ruined the game. Every chance Bosnia had was due to this.
Sponsor  

Neuromancer1
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 01, 2015 9:50:00 PM

Thanks FID.

Wickerbasket
#3 Posted : Sunday, November 01, 2015 9:53:54 PM

We had something similar when we played Bosnia (I think, maybe Croatia?) in a friendly about a month ago when myself and Jasper were unable to use manager moves correctly whenever we tried to interact with the ball.

There's something wrong lying underfoot here, and it does need to be investigated. Although I wasn't there tonight even before the 1-0 goal from Bosnia in Extra Time, I was already getting reports about it via text from a few members about what was happening.

Obviously with the timing of the new season coming around, even if a replay was outstandingly required I'm not sure it would be able to happen, but please - there's something going on. Whether it's just NT matches affected (I haven't had this problem myself during league games) or not, get your Sherlock Holmes caps on or the same will just happen in next off season's competitions also.
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy

thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
ethernaldreams
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 01, 2015 11:04:06 PM

Replay for England pl0x.
Retired

mayas
#5 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 1:26:33 AM

Chris Rutter wrote:
bot moves, but still registering as active moves

me blackd englai google translate call it hackLaugh Out Loud
bosko2602
#6 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 7:08:53 AM

Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

And here... http://forum.footballide...p;m=2802674#post2802674

and in Final of Adriatic Cup same thing.
FIDAdmin
#7 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 8:45:27 AM

Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

Chris Rutter wrote:
Watch the semi of England v Bosnia. So many bot moves, but still registering as active moves according to ME. Totally ruined the game. Every chance Bosnia had was due to this.

Can you give some examples of this in the match? Match link, turn # and description of what happened.
FAQ: http://footballidentity.com/Help/Content/

Read our FAQ to find out more about:
- Getting Started
- My User
- Life of a Footballer
- Playing the Matches
- Life of a Manager
- Teams and Competitions
- Life of a Journalist
- Newspapers and Articles
- Communicating within Footballidentity
- General Navigation
- Having more than one Character

Match Engine Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEj0mQV2e-M

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Footballidentitycom/177223154315?ref=nf
Wickerbasket
#8 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 8:47:57 AM

FIDAdmin wrote:
Chris Rutter wrote:

Can you give some examples of this in the match? Match link, turn # and description of what happened.

Key example is #14, minute 111 when they got their striker free in the box. CBA to look at turn Flapper
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy

thegreenwoods wrote:
mayas
#9 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 5:48:23 PM

delay a game and let the feeling peepl think that somes users around can cheat/hack is most stupid decizion eva

let final play and if ya discover something ya can come with a decizion afta

but what ya doing .......oh godWall

ps: engl op , GG
Wickerbasket
#10 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 6:05:23 PM

How can you play a final if someone cheated to get there? XD

thegreenwoods wrote:
RedlineM203
#11 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 6:07:18 PM

They actually discovered a loophole? Holy balls. Suddenly those laser-guided bot moves but not actually bot moves have a very dirty tone to them. I hadn't actually considered someone was actively screwing us
Northern Assassins FC - Ireland 1A
Doctor Death - SD (ENG NT) (ex-ENG U25) ENG Golden Shield S19, S26
Ligament Tearer - CF (ex-ENG U25) ENG Forward of the Year S25, S29
Westwood United - England 1A
Red Star Playmaker - SM (ex-ENG U25) ENG Golden Pass S29
Shin Bruiser - SD ENG Defender of the Year S27, ENG Golden Assist S28
Diable Rouge
#12 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 6:13:04 PM

Good decision to investigate this.
Cândeleşti Córdoba - CM - Red Star Mayhem - 1A SER
Saúl Ñíguez - CM - Assassins FC - 1A ENG

† Juventus Gent
† Guinness Football
† Top Notch FC
N.O.T.C.H. - CF
Hannibal Lecter - CD
Călineşti Córdoba - DCM
Chris Rutter
#13 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 6:13:19 PM

Turn 93 - #11 clicks to run forward but instead bots a high pass into a fight for no reason. Classic bot move hoof to CF. ME reports #11 has 100%UDP.
Turn 190 - #5 bots straight towards the ball instead of staying with his man to let him in. Doesn't register as bot move.
Turn 207 - #14 bots straight towards the ball instead of staying with his man,leaving Bosnia's CF free to score winner.
Those are the major incidents whilst I was playing (I joined at half time), but those affected say it was happening all game. England #11, #5 and #14 report around 20% of moves not taking, but UDP is reported as 99% and 100% for those players.
Zum54
#14 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 6:18:38 PM

Wickerbasket wrote:
We had something similar when we played Bosnia (I think, maybe Croatia?) in a friendly about a month ago

Croatia made team (manager, assistant and all the players) on day of first WC game, so I'm quite sure you didn't play us Biggrin
My active slots:
#9 Razum Rondo - Side/Central Midfielder - Westwood United
#33 Razum The Truth - Central Defender - Westwood United
#3 Razum The Ball Stealer - Central Defender - Westwood United
#33 You Shall Not Pass Razum - Central Defender - Northern Assassins FC
#77 Razum MoetaPele oa Tshireletso - Central Defender - Gaborone Bloody Zebras
#8 Razum Obe Lewe - Central Midfielder - Gaborone Bloody Zebras

My trophies:

Redsky
#15 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 6:22:11 PM

Chris Rutter wrote:
Turn 93 - #11 clicks to run forward but instead bots a high pass into a fight for no reason. Classic bot move hoof to CF. ME reports #11 has 100%UDP.
Turn 190 - #5 bots straight towards the ball instead of staying with his man to let him in. Doesn't register as bot move.
Turn 207 - #14 bots straight towards the ball instead of staying with his man,leaving Bosnia's CF free to score winner.
Those are the major incidents whilst I was playing (I joined at half time), but those affected say it was happening all game. England #11, #5 and #14 report around 20% of moves not taking, but UDP is reported as 99% and 100% for those players.

To be fair, Bosnia had problems 2. Their forward dribler #12 in the beginning of the game , #6 and #7 turn, was trough on goal, but he shoot from 2nd line ? I play with him and he would never do that. Like i play with Choppa and i know he didnt made that stupid bot move on like you said , Turn #207. Something was wrong, but like wicker said, noone can blame whole Bosnian team. Until we find out what really happened, we must be fair to all sides.
Matej Marinovic # 14 WF/CF "Free role Killer" Limoncello Balcanico
Matej Marinovic 14

George Sober Best - Manager "moremore" - Out of Rehab F.C. - Manager
George Sober from Rehab Best

Redsky FromAbove # 14 MC " I Can See For Miles" - Westwood United - FromAbove

Matthew Red Rust #14 CF - FK Breaking Bad - Rust 14

Irrational Man from Torino Torino

InTheName Andric InTheName

Redsky
#16 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 6:23:22 PM

Zum54 wrote:
Wickerbasket wrote:
We had something similar when we played Bosnia (I think, maybe Croatia?) in a friendly about a month ago

Croatia made team (manager, assistant and all the players) on day of first WC game, so I'm quite sure you didn't play us Biggrin

No, they played against Bosnia, 100%..
Matej Marinovic # 14 WF/CF "Free role Killer" Limoncello Balcanico
Matej Marinovic 14

George Sober Best - Manager "moremore" - Out of Rehab F.C. - Manager
George Sober from Rehab Best

Redsky FromAbove # 14 MC " I Can See For Miles" - Westwood United - FromAbove

Matthew Red Rust #14 CF - FK Breaking Bad - Rust 14

Irrational Man from Torino Torino

InTheName Andric InTheName

dobermannSER
#17 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 6:49:46 PM

Moderator Edit:
Excessive Inappropriate Content
scotty196222
#18 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 7:28:09 PM

Chris Rutter wrote:

So you suffered just 3 bot moves?? And ofc, they all happened when it was crucial moments... Laugh Out Loud bloody typical eh..?

Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud

Quote:
I wonder what shenanigans I was getting up to on that evening.....

Neuromancer1
#19 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 7:34:06 PM

scotty196222 wrote:
Chris Rutter wrote:

So you suffered just 3 bot moves?? And ofc, they all happened when it was crucial moments... Laugh Out Loud bloody typical eh..?

He's not going to remember every single one of em you doughnut, some of them happened on the defensive side of things as well that you may not notice as its not near the ball. I had at least 6/7 occasions when it did it to me alone, yet at the end of the game it said 100% udp.

RedlineM203
#20 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 7:34:43 PM

scotty196222 wrote:
Chris Rutter wrote:

Apparently not so typical.
Northern Assassins FC - Ireland 1A
Doctor Death - SD (ENG NT) (ex-ENG U25) ENG Golden Shield S19, S26
Ligament Tearer - CF (ex-ENG U25) ENG Forward of the Year S25, S29
Westwood United - England 1A
Red Star Playmaker - SM (ex-ENG U25) ENG Golden Pass S29
Shin Bruiser - SD ENG Defender of the Year S27, ENG Golden Assist S28