Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

3 Pages <123>
SEASON 25 - Unoficial Footballidentity Champions League (UFCL) Options
Bogatir
#21 Posted : Friday, September 11, 2015 3:03:37 PM

For season 26 or season 27 can each active championship can start with organizing the tournament for the Cup of the country. After the end of the season or before the start of the new organizing tournaments Super Cup between the champion and winner of the Cup. The champions of countries will participate in the Champions League and national cup the parties will participate in the tournament of National Winners Cup. If the champion and holder of the Cup of the country are the same team to participate finalists.

mayas
#22 Posted : Monday, September 14, 2015 6:02:04 PM

sry for me be the 1 shot ya dreams but ya dreaming

fook that thing about champions leagues and all cups comes in ya mind through realife em neva be true in fid

there is only 1 cup/league ya can organize and ve success in fid

user(man) vs user(man) or and couples(man+assman) vs couples
Bogatir
#23 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2015 4:05:31 PM

If no game development perished. And now new users do not fight to get into the game. With every one who after by registering and wish to enter a second time and play actively become less and less. Require changes if you do not ... RIP Football Identity!!!!!!

ethernaldreams
#24 Posted : Tuesday, October 13, 2015 5:34:40 PM

Nice one
Retired

stefan1987
#25 Posted : Friday, January 29, 2016 10:53:54 PM

sorry to say, but you should delete the site if it's not activity; national world cup it's a nice try... but it's not enough! you must to creat more chances for the people to fight in intenational competitions. I go and play a season vs bots to win a championship and what? after 2-3 season i can play just a world cup?

Realy, people resing to play, NO MORE INTEREST!!!! People need more ! Reborn UFCL, even if it's a low activity! I play vs bots in championship, i play 2-3 group games in UFCL, but somewhere in knonk-out rounds will gonna be the most active teams!!! WILL BE MUCH MORE INTEREST => peoples will try to find friends to help them here in UFCL => number of new players will increase => activity increase!

If you, the admins are not able to creat the competition, LET US TO WORK ABOUT IT, SPEAK WITH PEOPLE THAT WANT TO ORGANIZE, GIVE US RIGHTS TO CAN ORGANIZE THE GAMES! GIVE US A SIGN, .........!!!
-GGib-
#26 Posted : Saturday, January 30, 2016 2:42:10 PM

Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

Come up with a good format and suggest it to the Admins. That's your only choice.

Although I don't believe the competition will be much anything these days. Top teams are not really interested anymore, so you'd probably only find some bottom 1A and 2A teams. Might as well create a friendly tournament then as it really isn't Champions League.

Global Moderator
Please send me messages via PM rather than chat, as I may not see them.

Help/Support Procedure & Reporting Cheaters

Uute Mängijate Juhendamiskeskus

Wickerbasket
#27 Posted : Saturday, January 30, 2016 3:36:17 PM

Always been my policy - I have better stuff to do on a Saturday than have my day broken up by playing dot football. I'm sure I'm not the only one either, and that's why the UFCL has issues.

If it had a league slot, that might have been a smarter idea, but I don't see any available places for it.
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy

thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
stefan1987
#28 Posted : Monday, February 01, 2016 12:30:05 AM

Here it's a litlle format that i see to the UFCL http://1drv.ms/1Q4SZoz
We need to accept for the moment many teams no matter their UDP, WE NEED GAMES, WE NEED ACTIVITY!
In time will come more people interested to play and will a higher UDP. Without UFCL, you just play a championship and thi is it, bla bla bla.

In first editions it may be just 16 teams in group stage, i don't know how many will subscribe!
A format closer to real one will be more atractive: average of points for each country, qulify rounds...
-GGib-
#29 Posted : Monday, February 01, 2016 1:35:04 AM

I am not sure if Admins will read this forum, so send the same message to them that you wish to organize the FID Champions League to this email: support@communisport.com

Global Moderator
Please send me messages via PM rather than chat, as I may not see them.

Help/Support Procedure & Reporting Cheaters

Uute Mängijate Juhendamiskeskus

vercetti
#30 Posted : Monday, February 01, 2016 1:45:12 AM

There's so much wrong with everything you've been saying that I don't even know where to start, so I'm not even going to bother. Its crazy that you've put time and effort into this and thats what you came up with.
ozzilian
#31 Posted : Monday, February 01, 2016 8:33:05 AM

@stefan1987

1-st problem with your idea is that... you miss that top players play in more that one team.
2-nd problem ages ... we have league with age cap (example Scotland,Adriatic,Brasil)
3-rd problem day & time , just try to play with Chile,Brasil
4-rd do you think that some of the top teams want to play vs campion of Romania for example.

P.S. What is wrong with your CD?
stefan1987
#32 Posted : Tuesday, February 02, 2016 12:34:40 AM

ozzilian wrote:
@stefan1987

1-st problem with your idea is that... you miss that top players play in more that one team.
2-nd problem ages ... we have league with age cap (example Scotland,Adriatic,Brasil)
3-rd problem day & time , just try to play with Chile,Brasil
4-rd do you think that some of the top teams want to play vs campion of Romania for example.

P.S. What is wrong with your CD?

1> so what? if he can play 11 players same time, gj!!! we have activity from him, he deserve it! he make you crazy that you can't beat with you team a single one, hahaha!!! improve your team, he is a real champion;
You want to say that playing with more teams he increase his chances to win? He is the one who gives away the money for chars, not you!
Are you afraid for results pre-made? we can analyze and vote! You can tell before game... no problem!

2> Age cap?
I told you realy clear: in first edition we give priority to champions: if you win a championship, you have at least qualify round! At the end of the season your championship will have a rating UFCL compared with the rest ones (i made exemple with countries, not championships)
If you are afraid to play against a team with age higher... goodlock! This is the problem of admins!

3> I'm not God to change the hour in Brazil to be same in Europe. So many seasons we played in this conditions and it worked. No what?
It will be old format: everyone select hours that could play, bla bla bla.

4> This is the role of UFCL, to play with the bests from each country. First edition maybe will be not so good, but in knock out stage the i'm sure that emotions will encrease! In edition 2 we already know who deserve more atention and how to group the teams (now we have no data for sure)

My Compact Disc still playing hahaha!
ozzilian
#33 Posted : Tuesday, February 02, 2016 1:12:10 AM

I have manager/asisst/player in 5-6 teams (5-6 league) right now.... what will you do, when you put 2-4 matches on the same time for 2-4 my teams?
What you expect me to do when you cross 2 of my teams? Play for both side?
GG

Influential me
#34 Posted : Tuesday, February 02, 2016 1:37:52 PM

ozzilian wrote:
I have manager/asisst/player in 5-6 teams (5-6 league) right now.... what will you do, when you put 2-4 matches on the same time for 2-4 my teams?
GG

Majority of people pick one team that has a disadvantage due to quality/lack of signups or play for both sides.
toybota
#35 Posted : Wednesday, February 03, 2016 6:19:29 PM

Influential me wrote:
ozzilian wrote:
GG

Majority of people pick one team that has a disadvantage due to quality/lack of signups or play for both sides.

There has been occasions where people play for both sides and fix the game.
Razor Sharp - ACM @ The Panthers - England Senior International (7 Caps, 7 Goals)
Rock Solid - CD @ The Panthers - England Senior International (1 Cap, 0 Goals, 100% Win Record as Captain) Finland 1A S19, S20
Red Snow - SM @ The Goat Stimulators - England Senior International (20 Caps, 1 Goal, 9 U25 Caps, 2 U25 Goals) Finland 2A S15, France 1A S21, S22, S23, UFCL S22, Netherlands 1A S26
Rotten Seed - Manager @ Silent Assassins FC - Ex-England U25 Assistant Manager & Ex-England Senior Assistant Manager England 1A S25, S27
Randy Sock - CF @ Silent Assassins FC - England Senior International (12 Caps, 19 Goals, 5 U25 Caps, 6 U25 Goals) Wales 1A S19, Netherlands 1A S20, England 1A S25, S27, Sen WC S29, World Gold Boot S26, World Fwd S27
Robot Stopper - SD @ Team Ten - England U25 International (6 U25 Caps, 0 U25 Goals, 10 U21 Caps, 1 U21 Goal) Wales 1A S19 , Netherlands 1A S20, Sweden 1A S26, S27, SA Liga S29
Rattle Snake - Assistant Manager @ The Panthers - Ex-England Senior & U21 Assistant Manager, Ex-England U25 Manager U25 WC S24
Rusty Schmeichel - GK @ The Panthers - England U25 International (6 U25 Caps, 2 U21 Caps) Finland 1A S20
Remote Star - CM @ The Goat Stimulators - England U25 International (2 U25 Caps, 0 U25 Goals, 13 U21 Caps, 1 U21 Goal) Netherlands 1A S26
Rapid Speed - SD @ The Goat Stimulators - England U21 International (6 U21 Caps, 0 U21 Goals) U21 WC S30
Rogue Stimulant - Assistant Manager @ The Goat Stimulators - Ex-England U21 Assistant Manager U21 WC S30
Rastabilly Skank - GK @ The Goat Stimulators
Robo Sapien - GK @ The Goat Stimulators
Rimmerisa Smeghead - CM @ The Cocks
Reverse Starbug - SD @ The Cocks
Raging Simulant - GK @ The Cocks
Rolo Shake - Assistant Manager @ Edinburgh Athletic - England U21 Assistant Manager U21 WC S30
Roaming Skutter - CM @ Spain Brain FC ESP 1 S31
Rejuvenation Shower - CD @ Spain Brain FC ESP 1 S31
Radioactive Stasis - SM @ Spain Brain FC ESP 1 S31
stefan1987
#36 Posted : Wednesday, February 03, 2016 9:39:04 PM

ozzilian wrote:
GG

I don't wanna be understand like a bad boy who offend you, ok? so please take it just like a joke (i understand your case like a joke too):
- if you still don't know how many players/asisst/ managers/ teams you have, then how can i help you?
- managers having their role, same asissts... players other role; organize your time if you want to play in same time with 4 teams in same time... what can I say more? if you sing up with 4 teams, it's your risck! I can't stop you!
- do you realy think that you are the onlyone on FID? maybe even if you play at different hours, will be teams who can beat you! You are the best in 5-6 leagues? This is not my problem, i just try to make you all to find other active users to play with you (at least in UFCL you should try to have UDP higher in your team, maybe championship is too weak); (you are a manager, you should know why to improve UDP, why i give you advices?!)
- i respond it already to this case - when a user having more chars: if he can realy play with all in same time, please do it! please show us all that you are a hero, this is the reason you made so many palyers, right? If players are in oposite teams, and can abuse the results, then the problem must be discussed with much time before the game to avoid the problem ( is it clear ?! ).

Seriously now - UFCL having the role to make the game more atractive, to feel more interest in game (not just 2 games each week, a simple championship + some games with antional teams if you have luck), to make competition between more players (not between teams of same user), to increase number of active users, more comunication ...
Bogatir
#37 Posted : Wednesday, February 03, 2016 9:50:05 PM

stefan1987 wrote:
ozzilian wrote:
GG

I don't wanna be understand like a bad boy who offend you, ok? so please take it just like a joke (i understand your case like a joke too):
- if you still don't know how many players/asisst/ managers/ teams you have, then how can i help you?
- managers having their role, same asissts... players other role; organize your time if you want to play in same time with 4 teams in same time... what can I say more? if you sing up with 4 teams, it's your risck! I can't stop you!
- do you realy think that you are the onlyone on FID? maybe even if you play at different hours, will be teams who can beat you! You are the best in 5-6 leagues? This is not my problem, i just try to make you all to find other active users to play with you (at least in UFCL you should try to have UDP higher in your team, maybe championship is too weak); (you are a manager, you should know why to improve UDP, why i give you advices?!)
- i respond it already to this case - when a user having more chars: if he can realy play with all in same time, please do it! please show us all that you are a hero, this is the reason you made so many palyers, right? If players are in oposite teams, and can abuse the results, then the problem must be discussed with much time before the game to avoid the problem ( is it clear ?! ).

Seriously now - UFCL having the role to make the game more atractive, to feel more interest in game (not just 2 games each week, a simple championship + some games with antional teams if you have luck), to make competition between more players (not between teams of same user), to increase number of active users, more comunication ...

displayed is that nobody wants the game to develop. so do not be wasting nobody pays attention to you. six months I personally try to do something different but it demonstrated that ''major users'' in the game will not allow it. Game dies.

Juanpa Papiro
#38 Posted : Wednesday, February 03, 2016 9:52:55 PM

Sorry stefan but this is not going to work. If you make that competition again probabily nobody will be interested really in playing if the hour/day of the matches are badly. UFCL will not make the game more attractive and I found really hard to make this more attractive when the most important thing of this game (the matches) is just pure random. So if you make that you will have a bot UFCL with a weak competition and 0 interest.
Influential me
#39 Posted : Wednesday, February 03, 2016 10:03:45 PM

I think Saturday's will be used occasionally for EOS replays tbh. Well, at this rate it will be.
stefan1987
#40 Posted : Tuesday, February 09, 2016 8:19:01 PM

Juanpa Papiro wrote:
Sorry stefan but this is not going to work. If you make that competition again probabily nobody will be interested really in playing if the hour/day of the matches are badly. UFCL will not make the game more attractive and I found really hard to make this more attractive when the most important thing of this game (the matches) is just pure random. So if you make that you will have a bot UFCL with a weak competition and 0 interest.

man, you should decide the day not me! (you and team aganst you play); you just told me the day(and hour) in that week when you play (to program the game to the admins) and the results after game. If the teams can not decide the hour/ day, i'm forced to fix an hour .
I AM NOT JESSUS TO STOP THE TIME OR MAKE SAME HOUR EVERYWHERE ON EARTH!
So many years worked the system, now the only thing that you don't like it's that damn hour!

What do you want? to make the competition just for Europe? (some of you having users outside of Europe...how they can play at this hours?)