Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

4 Pages <1234>
Upcoming Release - Amateur Leagues Options
ethernaldreams
#41 Posted : Sunday, July 19, 2015 1:36:00 PM

Simodium wrote:
hellboy777 wrote:
Everything sounds very interesting .. there is only one but:
1. FID too little promoted on other websites.
2. New players (but not only them) need clear information which attributes and how they interact to facilitate young player to build from the beginning of the character you will be able to play and fight with experienced users.
3. There is still no clearly defined information as is done journalist promotion to higher ranks (range newspapers) and it was good that the journalist for his article also getting a salary that will allow to maintain its activity and thus revive this component of the game ...

1. It's a strategy: first see if the new system works as intended. If numbers are good, and all is ready to welcome a big stream of users, then they can proceed with proper advertisement (that otherwise would be wasted)
2. That's almost indifferent. Besides that even if you provide enough information, it's not granted that they will get it, what matters is that they stay active. All they can learn they will through the managers that will hire them in a team.

Ye, always the same strategy... wait and wait, more than 5 years waiting a move.
Retired

Simodium
#42 Posted : Sunday, July 19, 2015 4:40:28 PM

ethernaldreams wrote:
Simodium wrote:
hellboy777 wrote:
Everything sounds very interesting .. there is only one but:
1. FID too little promoted on other websites.
2. New players (but not only them) need clear information which attributes and how they interact to facilitate young player to build from the beginning of the character you will be able to play and fight with experienced users.
3. There is still no clearly defined information as is done journalist promotion to higher ranks (range newspapers) and it was good that the journalist for his article also getting a salary that will allow to maintain its activity and thus revive this component of the game ...

1. It's a strategy: first see if the new system works as intended. If numbers are good, and all is ready to welcome a big stream of users, then they can proceed with proper advertisement (that otherwise would be wasted)
2. That's almost indifferent. Besides that even if you provide enough information, it's not granted that they will get it, what matters is that they stay active. All they can learn they will through the managers that will hire them in a team.

Ye, always the same strategy... wait and wait, more than 5 years waiting a move.

Don't you think it would be a waste?

Characters in Spoiler

ITALIAN MODERATOR

Please don't try to contact me via in-game chat, I might be afk. Send me a PM instead.
For spam or abuse reports use the proper links at the bottom-right of the incriminated post. Thank you.

Per domande legate alla moderazione non cercatemi nella chat del gioco, piuttosto mandatemi un PM.
Per segnalare spam o post offensivi usate i link appositi in basso a destra del post incriminato. Grazie.

FORUM RULES/GUIDELINES

FIDAdmin1
#43 Posted : Sunday, July 19, 2015 8:00:08 PM

Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

We have found that the auto lineup feature is not running as it should for the friendlies that we have scheduled for amateur leagues. We will make sure to fix it first thing tomorrow morning.
Help and FAQ

Stay updated by following us on:

...and follow my blog.

See how matches are played in this Youtube Tutorial.
Wickerbasket
#44 Posted : Sunday, July 19, 2015 8:48:11 PM

FIDAdmin1 wrote:
We have found that the auto lineup feature is not running as it should for the friendlies that we have scheduled for amateur leagues. We will make sure to fix it first thing tomorrow morning.

Add it to the list! Biggrin
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy

thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
bluelightning
#45 Posted : Sunday, July 19, 2015 10:37:39 PM

It will be added to page 247 of Volume IX of "List of bugs to be fixed by FID"
mata
#46 Posted : Monday, July 20, 2015 1:53:39 PM

Jowie wrote:
I say, if my actually team play Wed & Sun at 23.10, i like to take a team these days and 22.00... How can i see that?

Search - Competitions. Put only the region in.

Times are something like this. UTC if I got the conversion right...
Oceania: 9:00 - 11:15
Asia: 12:00 - 14:15
Africa: 15:00 - 15:45
Europe: 16:30 - 21:45
S-Am: 22:30 - 2:15
N-Am: 3:00 - 5:15
FIDAdmin1
#47 Posted : Monday, July 20, 2015 8:05:04 PM

Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

FIDAdmin1 wrote:

This is fixed now. It was related to the Friendly tournament so we have changed this so that matches are connected to the leagues instead and now Auto Lineup feature works.
Help and FAQ

...and follow my blog.

mata
#48 Posted : Tuesday, July 21, 2015 11:35:15 PM

FIDAdmin1 wrote:
FIDAdmin1 wrote:

This is fixed now. It was related to the Friendly tournament so we have changed this so that matches are connected to the leagues instead and now Auto Lineup feature works.

Doesn't look like this was fixed.
game=500947 Team 25 South A - Team 26 South A
Tactic is filled with bots while there's 36 footballers in the team of which 8 had signed up.
FIDAdmin1
#49 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2015 8:18:52 AM

mata wrote:
FIDAdmin1 wrote:
FIDAdmin1 wrote:

Doesn't look like this was fixed.
game=500947 Team 25 South A - Team 26 South A
Tactic is filled with bots while there's 36 footballers in the team of which 8 had signed up.

Actually this is not the same problem. The Auto Lineup is working except for this specific match that you posted here. We saw errors from the auto lineup job already last night from this match. We are looking into it.
Help and FAQ

...and follow my blog.

Jowie
#50 Posted : Wednesday, July 22, 2015 10:12:02 AM

mata wrote:
Jowie wrote:
I say, if my actually team play Wed & Sun at 23.10, i like to take a team these days and 22.00... How can i see that?

Search - Competitions. Put only the region in.

Times are something like this. UTC if I got the conversion right...
Oceania: 9:00 - 11:15
Asia: 12:00 - 14:15
Africa: 15:00 - 15:45
Europe: 16:30 - 21:45
S-Am: 22:30 - 2:15
N-Am: 3:00 - 5:15

Wall

So easy...

A lot of thanks.

I will see the evolution of this league and perhaps in future we have a "Youth Academy" in Eur 11 smiling
Bienaventurados los que no tienen nada que decir... y resisten la tentación de decirlo
---
---
Addrenry
#51 Posted : Saturday, July 25, 2015 1:33:09 AM

vercetti wrote:
Would I pay for a slot to manage an amateur team, with the potential to earn FID credits?
No

Would I create a manager if I was offered 350 FIDC, with the potential to earn even more based on activity?
No

Would I dedicate time to an amateur team if I was given an empty slot where all I could create is an amateur manager?
Probably

ditto
Sizz
#52 Posted : Saturday, July 25, 2015 5:45:12 PM

So this has been running a week (early days), and there are only three managers taking up the position out of the 672 available teams. That's worst than I thought it would be. You better hope it picks up pace, because it's nothing but a waste right now.
Magnus Alerio #1 - Former ICFC Goalkeeper - Season 18 - 37% 1 Stars Saves - Retired

Magnus Magnusson #18 - CF - Retired

Ultra Magnus - Puckoon Manager - Retired
MAGGIE's Mad Paint Skillz 2k13

Why does a team need 5 CD's?

U A MOD BRO??????!!!!!!!!!
FIDAdmin1
#53 Posted : Saturday, July 25, 2015 8:05:59 PM

Sizz wrote:
So this has been running a week (early days), and there are only three managers taking up the position out of the 672 available teams. That's worst than I thought it would be. You better hope it picks up pace, because it's nothing but a waste right now.

The good thing about Amateur Leagues is that managers are not crucial to the sucees of the concept. Of course an active manager will always be a bonus but the whole AL feature is implemented based on the requirement that managers will not be necessary. The auto lineup and the captain feature are examples of things that has come as a result of that requirement. In a way you can see amateur leagues as a way to give new users a first active match to play in before they leave and go to a real team (of course many users will want to stay in the AL longer than that but it is the basic minimum goal with the AL feature as a whole). The short period that a footballer will stay in an AL also minimizes the need for managers. But of course... if there are managers out there who want to earn a lot of FIDC from making newbies active (through manager reward feature) then it would be awesome to see them in the AL since it will always be better with active managers than without them.

With regards to how well the AL concept is working it is really way too early to say but it do look promising! Looking at our data over the past few days we see clear indications of improvements but we need to realize that there are still some very important things to come. For example:

- Currently we are only running friendlies. Things will heat up as new season kicks off.
- Also, as new season starts and activity starts generating in the ALs then the recommendation system will start coming into effect based on udp. New users will be recommended to go to the most active leagues and teams.
- Also, we can hopefully soon make a bit of a push for getting many new users in during a shorter time period. This will hopefully increase chances of active matches compared to how it is now when only a few footballers are added to each team daily.
Help and FAQ

...and follow my blog.

KoachK
#54 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2015 12:11:05 PM

I have one of this Amateur Teams. More than 15 playes and 0% udp in first match.

For second match, 0ne of them put green in convocatory... i Pray for him but

Its no serious that i try to put information in forum, try to animated they to play, and other teams make costant offers to this boys.

Only if they start to play with other boys they want to play, i think we need a protecction for this players. Only can sing another contract if they play 3 matches in amateur leagues or something like this.

Furthermore

If I have a team in EU 12 (last timing in europe) and players sing for this team cause is they best time to play... its no sense that a manager from League of Indonesia make 12 offers to my players with a time to play with 10 hours of diference...
FIDAdmin1
#55 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2015 2:57:01 PM

KoachK wrote:
I have one of this Amateur Teams. More than 15 playes and 0% udp in first match.

For second match, 0ne of them put green in convocatory... i Pray for him but

Its no serious that i try to put information in forum, try to animated they to play, and other teams make costant offers to this boys.

Only if they start to play with other boys they want to play, i think we need a protecction for this players. Only can sing another contract if they play 3 matches in amateur leagues or something like this.

Furthermore

If I have a team in EU 12 (last timing in europe) and players sing for this team cause is they best time to play... its no sense that a manager from League of Indonesia make 12 offers to my players with a time to play with 10 hours of diference...

Yes, I understand that this can feel hopeless at the moment. Please remember though that we are improving things and hopefully things like this will help improve things for you:

- Amateur Leagues will now allow us to market the game more and hopefully we can get a lot of users in at a shorter time period which will give Amateur Teams a lot greater chance of users finding active matches together.
- We have made a couple of fixes in the past couple of days that are already improving things. For example the Quick Nav item that was pointing users to sign up for match was broken and didn't show up. Now this is fixed and signup ration of created characters increased a lot when this fix was released.

So hopefully you will see improvements soon.
Help and FAQ

...and follow my blog.

Influential me
#56 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2015 4:38:45 PM

How do you search for amateur league teams, since searching for competitions does not work?
Simodium
#57 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2015 4:57:55 PM

Influential me wrote:
How do you search for amateur league teams, since searching for competitions does not work?

I do
Search
Competition
Continent: Europe

Characters in Spoiler

ITALIAN MODERATOR

Please don't try to contact me via in-game chat, I might be afk. Send me a PM instead.
For spam or abuse reports use the proper links at the bottom-right of the incriminated post. Thank you.

Per domande legate alla moderazione non cercatemi nella chat del gioco, piuttosto mandatemi un PM.
Per segnalare spam o post offensivi usate i link appositi in basso a destra del post incriminato. Grazie.

FORUM RULES/GUIDELINES

Influential me
#58 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2015 5:01:00 PM

Simodium wrote:
Influential me wrote:

I do
Search
Competition

So, you've done it and it worked?

I can't check atm since server down for maintenance.
Influential me
#59 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2015 5:03:16 PM

Influential me wrote:
Simodium wrote:
Influential me wrote:

I do
Search
Competition

So, you've done it and it worked?

I can't check atm since server down for maintenance.

It worked, thanks. However, I still think admins should make it easier to do! smiling
feelow
#60 Posted : Friday, July 31, 2015 8:03:46 PM

no need search tha leagues when ya can find dots upd and trains

world-->job-->amateur footballrs