Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

Help me Find Taylor/Superluck Options
QPReds
#1 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 7:11:58 PM

I'm trying to get a hold of Taylor and I've tried email, obviously FID's not an option because he's gone AWOL. He doesn't appear to be on facebook from what I can ascertain. If anyone has any ideas for how I can get a hold of him let me know.
IRC used to be a fairly decent thing in FID but it's completely died out now. I'm going to try and bring it back. If anyone wants to shoot some poopies, talk about FID, real football or anything else really go to Quakenet, type in your fid username so we know who you are and enter the channel name #fid. Let's see if we can get some decent discussions, banter etc going.
Feel free to ask questions here.
Sponsor  

Champ78
#2 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 7:15:45 PM

Only if you tell me WHY you want to get hold of him
Quote:
We're the hero FID deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, you'll hunt us, because we can take it. We're not your hero. We are Norway
QPReds
#3 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 7:19:00 PM

To murder him...what other reason could there be? No I need to ask him about times for a fantasy football league, clearly a life or death issue.
IRC used to be a fairly decent thing in FID but it's completely died out now. I'm going to try and bring it back. If anyone wants to shoot some poopies, talk about FID, real football or anything else really go to Quakenet, type in your fid username so we know who you are and enter the channel name #fid. Let's see if we can get some decent discussions, banter etc going.
vercetti
#4 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 7:33:43 PM

Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

He works in a supermarket! That should narrow down your search!
Wickerbasket
#5 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 8:43:09 PM

Champ78 wrote:
Only if you tell me WHY you want to get hold of him

We think QPR might be with child, so it's paramount we find Taylor.
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy

thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
Michael Cameron
#6 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 8:50:43 PM

Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

Has anyone checked his twitter?

ROCOCO FIRE
Manager of Portus Cale

STUART OAKLEY | AMOS VETO | GEORGE WILLIS | MATT SUTTON | SEBB ATWELL | LUKE RIPLEY
QPReds
#7 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 10:14:13 PM

I think the real question here is 'Does Cammy follow Taylor Swift on Twitter?' Or maybe someone should ask if Cammy is even allowed twitter? Pretty sure if you're older than the internet you should be barred.
gooner4ever
#8 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 10:25:02 PM

He mentioned something about a car tyre .... then he went AWOL. Sorry I can't help you much, he does seem to be logging on very occasionally. I hope you find him.
GOONER4EVER

ENG-FIDA PRESIDENT - MODERATOR

TITLES:
Michael Cameron
#9 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2015 11:44:46 PM

Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

QPReds wrote:
I think the real question here is 'Does Cammy follow Taylor Swift on Twitter?' Or maybe someone should ask if Cammy is even allowed twitter? Pretty sure if you're older than the internet you should be barred.

Does a person older than the internet need to tell you young uns that you don't need twitter to google image?

ROCOCO FIRE
Manager of Portus Cale

STUART OAKLEY | AMOS VETO | GEORGE WILLIS | MATT SUTTON | SEBB ATWELL | LUKE RIPLEY
Diable Rouge
#10 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 12:04:31 AM

I've spend years to get rid of him and now you want to find him back.
Cândeleşti Córdoba - CM - Red Star Mayhem - 1A SER
Saúl Ñíguez - CM - Assassins FC - 1A ENG

† Juventus Gent
† Guinness Football
† Top Notch FC
N.O.T.C.H. - CF
Hannibal Lecter - CD
Călineşti Córdoba - DCM
Wickerbasket
#11 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 5:28:51 AM

Michael Cameron wrote:
QPReds wrote:

Does a person older than the internet need to tell you young uns that you don't need twitter to google image?

Apparently, yes.
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy

thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
Neuromancer1
#12 Posted : Tuesday, June 30, 2015 9:21:58 AM

QPReds wrote:
To murder him...what other reason could there be? No I need to ask him about times for a fantasy football league, clearly a life or death issue.

Avoiding you cuz he dun wanna play Crying

joe shank
#13 Posted : Wednesday, July 01, 2015 8:33:58 AM

The police is allways a good start with this weed ed....he lives next door to the chief and every now and again goes in hiding after a big session as he thinks that big wig going to smash him and cuff him

he be in his tree house in the woods knocking one out and letting things chill out before re entering the world

THE KING!

Most famous FID user!

The king is dead, long live the king!

QPReds
#14 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2015 12:29:41 PM

Day 4 of the appeal and I'm still no closer to finding Tay. May have to send the chopper.
Elboludo
#15 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2015 2:45:52 PM

About a week ago, he said to me, that his computer was on the fritz and he was going to be absent for a while.

But your guess is as good as mine. Maybe he´s dead.. Maybe he found a girlfri.... Laugh Out Loud I couldn´t even finish that sentence!! Laugh Out Loud

If you find him let me know.
<22:59:08> "kwanzi"
: ha ha, well, at leats i can declare my love to you here

FID experience summed up:
gooner4ever
#16 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2015 11:01:43 PM

Anyone fancy calling the California State Police Department? I hope he's okay.
GOONER4EVER

ENG-FIDA PRESIDENT - MODERATOR

TITLES:
villeeee
#17 Posted : Friday, July 03, 2015 12:00:37 AM

gooner4ever wrote:

QPReds
#18 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2016 6:50:42 PM

gooner4ever wrote:

I only just saw this. Safe to say the police were not required but I'm sure Tay will be thrilled to hear how much you care about his welfare.