Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

2 Pages 12>
FID NFL Dynasty League Options
QPReds
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 03, 2015 8:20:50 PM

A few of us have made an NFL Dynasty league on NFL.com. Not sure how big of an NFL market there's going to be on this game but if you like American football and feel like you have a good enough knowledge to participate in a dynasty league with IDPs this could be interesting for you. I'm looking for people who will be active long term, not just for the draft or someone who disappears mid-season. If you think you can do that and are interested send me a chat message, user PM or come talk on IRC and I'll send you an invite.
IRC used to be a fairly decent thing in FID but it's completely died out now. I'm going to try and bring it back. If anyone wants to shoot some poopies, talk about FID, real football or anything else really go to Quakenet, type in your fid username so we know who you are and enter the channel name #fid. Let's see if we can get some decent discussions, banter etc going.
Feel free to ask questions here.
Sponsor  

Sizz
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 03, 2015 9:21:13 PM

GO TEAM!

Megatron better not shucks up my season again!
Magnus Alerio #1 - Former ICFC Goalkeeper - Season 18 - 37% 1 Stars Saves - Retired

Magnus Magnusson #18 - CF - Retired

Ultra Magnus - Puckoon Manager - Retired
MAGGIE's Mad Paint Skillz 2k13

Why does a team need 5 CD's?

U A MOD BRO??????!!!!!!!!!
Superluck777
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 03, 2015 11:19:03 PM

Sizz wrote:
GO TEAM!

Everyone knows he always gonna get injured bro.
RIP USA FID Userbase. U will be missed.

Snuff Said
QPReds
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 03, 2015 11:55:24 PM

+ one of the most inconsistent fantasy QBs throwing him the ball
IRC used to be a fairly decent thing in FID but it's completely died out now. I'm going to try and bring it back. If anyone wants to shoot some poopies, talk about FID, real football or anything else really go to Quakenet, type in your fid username so we know who you are and enter the channel name #fid. Let's see if we can get some decent discussions, banter etc going.
andrewred19
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 04, 2015 10:35:37 AM

Its Seahawks to lose tbh Crying especially now we got rid of Browner and Revis also Brady is banned Crying

Dark Horse : Jimmy Garoppolo
A.Ramsey wrote:

Highlights of tonight.... Andy doing an Ashley Young to get you a late red card:

QPReds
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 04, 2015 11:50:16 AM

Brady's ban will be reduced and the Pats will go 12-4 as they always do.
gooner4ever
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 04, 2015 6:17:01 PM

Handegg? Flapper
GOONER4EVER

ENG-FIDA PRESIDENT - MODERATOR

TITLES:
QPReds
#8 Posted : Thursday, June 04, 2015 7:07:10 PM

Don't make me permaban you
Sizz
#9 Posted : Thursday, June 04, 2015 8:06:30 PM

Superluck777 wrote:
Sizz wrote:
GO TEAM!

Everyone knows he always gonna get injured bro.

If was the ball tickling of playing him while injured and not using him.
Magnus Alerio #1 - Former ICFC Goalkeeper - Season 18 - 37% 1 Stars Saves - Retired

Sizz
#10 Posted : Thursday, June 04, 2015 8:07:30 PM

QPReds wrote:

You can just say poopies, because that's what he is................coincidentally he was my first choice QB Wall

andrewred19
#11 Posted : Thursday, June 04, 2015 9:07:13 PM

QPReds wrote:
Brady's ban will be reduced and the Pats will go 12-4 as they always do.

Well everyone says that we will be lucky to make playoffs considering how much our division improved and how many key player we lost but I reckon with our experience and as long as Brady is playing we will always be AFC East Champs. Losing our 1st round draft pick for next season is a killer but we will cope with it. I am glad the 3rd Superbowl I've watched since being a Pats fan, we ended up winning.

Welker said he is interested in coming back, if he does it will be huge. He's aged but him and Brady are awesome together and we cant forget the best ever TE at the age 26, if Gronk stays fit, we have a superbowl shot. But like I said in my first post, Seahawks are favorites especially after they added Graham to their team.

Who are you with Ryan ?
A.Ramsey wrote:

Highlights of tonight.... Andy doing an Ashley Young to get you a late red card:

QPReds
#12 Posted : Thursday, June 04, 2015 10:16:31 PM

Jets. Which is how I know the Pats will go 12-4 regardless of how everything goes. Welker is shot, won't benefit the Pats in anyway to bring him back, not an upgrade over anything they have.
andrewred19
#13 Posted : Friday, June 05, 2015 9:19:52 AM

QPReds wrote:
Jets. Which is how I know the Pats will go 12-4 regardless of how everything goes. Welker is shot, won't benefit the Pats in anyway to bring him back, not an upgrade over anything they have.

Its more about experience and reunion. Pats have awesome receivers (WR and TE) LaFell, Amendola, Edelman (emerged after Wes left), Gronk, and Hooman who is still learning.

Welker is good everywhere as long as he doesnt play in the superbowl or we will choke like last time vs Giants Laugh Out Loud
A.Ramsey wrote:

QPReds
#14 Posted : Sunday, June 07, 2015 11:11:59 PM

Sizz wrote:
QPReds wrote:

You can just say poopies, because that's what he is................coincidentally he was my first choice QB Wall

Do you want in this league?
QPReds
#15 Posted : Tuesday, June 09, 2015 12:58:19 PM

We need a few more people, let me know if you're interested.
Concave
#16 Posted : Tuesday, June 09, 2015 6:42:27 PM

Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

QPReds wrote:
A few of us have made an NFL Dynasty league on NFL.com. Not sure how big of an NFL market there's going to be on this game but if you like American football and feel like you have a good enough knowledge to participate in a dynasty league with IDPs this could be interesting for you. I'm looking for people who will be active long term, not just for the draft or someone who disappears mid-season. If you think you can do that and are interested send me a chat message, user PM or come talk on IRC and I'll send you an invite.

I like the American Football and could join it - is it some sort of Fantasy Football league?
Superluck777
#17 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2015 5:05:06 AM

Of course Andy is a Pats fan. Also Deflategate is overblown, just a way for people who hate the Pats to explain why they've been so good for so long without accepting that maybe they just better than your team. There's a quote from Aaron Rodgers(too lazy to look for it but I know it's around) that said he likes the balls inflated near(or above) the extreme high end, so there's that as well. It's also a quality way to distract from how bad a Commish Goodell is.

Andy, Pats WR's are ok, but they ain't that good, so calm down(Gronk OP though). Pats got loads better last season after they made a change in their O-line and it started playing better.

Snuff Said
andrewred19
#18 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2015 8:35:14 AM

Superluck777 wrote:
Of course Andy is a Pats fan. Also Deflategate is overblown, just a way for people who hate the Pats to explain why they've been so good for so long without accepting that maybe they just better than your team. There's a quote from Aaron Rodgers(too lazy to look for it but I know it's around) that said he likes the balls inflated near(or above) the extreme high end, so there's that as well. It's also a quality way to distract from how bad a Commish Goodell is.

Andy, Pats WR's are ok, but they ain't that good, so calm down(Gronk OP though). Pats got loads better last season after they made a change in their O-line and it started playing better.

Ok ? such a hater Crying LaFell, Edelman and Amen-Dola ! will show you. Shame we will never meet with the 49ers, you guys love them PED's

Also Ryan, is it a Dynasty or Fantasy draft, because on ESPN Dynasty is when you take the whole team or like 8 players from one team and then draft the rest. Meanwhile Fantasy is a snake draft from the start
A.Ramsey wrote:

QPReds
#19 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2015 11:03:24 AM

It's a fantasy dynasty draft. You draft offensive and defensive players from any team and then at the end of the season you select who you want to keep going forwards and then the next year you draft from the players not kept and the rookies joining the league.
Superluck777
#20 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2015 7:08:15 PM

andrewred19 wrote:
Ok ? such a hater Crying LaFell, Edelman and Amen-Dola ! will show you. Shame we will never meet with the 49ers, you guys love them PED's

LaFell was a castoff from the Panthers, who have exactly one WR thats even NFL quality(aka if he actually was good they've kept him), Amendola can't stay healthy, Edelman is great in that scheme which plays perfectly to his skill set. All of this points to how great Tom Brady is, not how great his WR are.

And who on the Niners got busted for PEDs? I honestly can't remember. Most of the problems we're had are them being sh!tty guys off the field. AND I was defending the Pats in the rest of that rant so what's your problem? It's not like the Niners gonna be any good this season anyways, save your hater energy for a team thats not gonna suck.

Snuff Said