Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

Poll Question : Should the tweak be added this preseason or next?
Choice Votes Statistics
Add the move with the ball tweak this preseason! 51 48 %
Add the move with the ball tweak next preseason! 54 51 %

10 Pages «<78910>
Movement With The Ball Tweak Options
Mini Miudo
#161 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 1:10:27 AM

villeeee wrote:
Wickerbasket wrote:
Only position I'd say I was the best at would be SD. Cam is a better goalkeeper than me, Calin is a better DCM, Goncalves was a magical ACM, Kalle is a beast mode CD and Shanks would probably be a more productive SM than mine has been if it had age on his side. Forwards, there's a lot of good ones. Ptara was probably the best I can remember that I played with.

I don't think I'm the best user on this game, but when it comes to one man teams no man can match me at this.

minis saying in TS you arent the best SD

hes also saying kalle is terribad which i agree with

Im the best ACM bitchez

Laugh Out Loud
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF

Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD

Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year

Wickerbasket
#162 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 1:11:34 AM

villeeee wrote:
Wickerbasket wrote:
Only position I'd say I was the best at would be offensive SD. Ragnevi is better at being disciplined as an SD than I am, Cam is a better goalkeeper than me, Calin is a better DCM, Goncalves was a magical ACM, Kalle is a beast mode CD and Shanks would probably be a more productive SM than mine has been if it had age on his side. Forwards, there's a lot of good ones. Ptara was probably the best I can remember that I played with.

I don't think I'm the best user on this game, but when it comes to one man teams no man can match me at this.

Im the best ACM bitchez

Don't think Mini has ever gotten an assist against my SD when they've played each other, just saying. Llama against Pizza Master ended with me taunting him on Fifa if I remember.
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy

thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
Mini Miudo
#163 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 1:14:54 AM

Wickerbasket wrote:
villeeee wrote:
Wickerbasket wrote:
Only position I'd say I was the best at would be SD. Cam is a better goalkeeper than me, Calin is a better DCM, Goncalves was a magical ACM, Kalle is a beast mode CD and Shanks would probably be a more productive SM than mine has been if it had age on his side. Forwards, there's a lot of good ones. Ptara was probably the best I can remember that I played with.

Im the best ACM bitchez

Don't think Mini has ever gotten an assist against my SD when they've played each other, just saying. Llama against Pizza Master ended with me taunting him on Fifa if I remember.

I remember Pizza Master dribbling your whole team and assisting Tirath straight from KO on the 90th minute to get a 2-1 win. Flapper
Silent Assassins FC
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF

Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD

Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year

Wickerbasket
#164 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 1:16:19 AM

Mini Miudo wrote:
Wickerbasket wrote:
villeeee wrote:
Wickerbasket wrote:

Im the best ACM bitchez

I remember Pizza Master dribbling your whole team and assisting Tirath straight from KO on the 90th minute to get a 2-1 win. Flapper

Can't see if you're going north or south from the kick off Flapper bit different in the middle of the pitch, and Tirath never should've been free! I had forgotten about that though Flapper
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy

thegreenwoods wrote:
Mini Miudo
#165 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 1:22:57 AM

Wickerbasket wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:
Wickerbasket wrote:
villeeee wrote:
Wickerbasket wrote:

Im the best ACM bitchez

Can't see if you're going north or south from the kick off Flapper bit different in the middle of the pitch, and Tirath never should've been free! I had forgotten about that though Flapper

I win! Biggrin
Silent Assassins FC

Northern Assassins FC

Wickerbasket
#166 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 1:28:26 AM

We've played more than once Flapper but yeah, you get one brownie point at least Biggrin

thegreenwoods wrote:
Mini Miudo
#167 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 1:31:12 AM

Wickerbasket wrote:
We've played more than once Flapper but yeah, you get one brownie point at least Biggrin

The other time I got important pass with him and assist with my CF. -_-
Silent Assassins FC

Northern Assassins FC

Wickerbasket
#168 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 1:39:26 AM

Mini Miudo wrote:
Wickerbasket wrote:

The other time I got important pass with him and assist with my CF. -_-

Important pass? Lol. You would've rolled it into your CF after moving backwards. Flapper I wouldn't be too fussed even if you'd got the assist after rolling it into your CF and dribbling the defense either.

This should be a separate topic somewhere... maybe an idea for an article...

thegreenwoods wrote:
feelow
#169 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 9:29:20 AM

Wickerbasket wrote:
On top of my dribblers not being affected, and my opponents more so, with the people then steering towards not having towers my plan at Team Basket to be able to field 11 dribblers, or 11 towers based on who I am playing against becomes even more beautiful. So thank you, I may actually have a shot at winning England 1A with these changes. If you think that's a positive change still, then go for it Flapper

what you prevented so far and not did already 11towers?

do westwood have tower?do panthers?do assasins?do norgay?

and do those whom have aris-rovanieri-naimer-serbs-spains-swed-engl use em break with ballruns defenses?

did giroud in engl broke any defense with runs?did any1tower in wc games did it?can show me?

not towers be awared that em have a specific role in greens and em not participate much or any outside boxes more not do ballruns?

not dribblers since invys can do much more than towers?

not you aware in yor1man teams when a tower is useful and where is useless with ball at foot more at head?

half teams no have any tower and whom have mostly use 1 and the other is dribbler and its teams fault that use 2same building cd (tower/tackler) and em not adapted so as 1 of em cd be different( more good with ball maybe?either passing better or even and dribbler bit)

or can continue saying that if hawk was tower you fooked it trololol

but ofc evrything can happend and under particular circumentancies as no tacklers can tackle dribblers same no dribblers can dribble tacklers

but thats a thing that has little prospects during a game and more between decent enough users not happening more thatn 1 time of 10 games

so how a thing with 10% and less posibilities is so large case and ll kill attacking play runs and the many chances towers create em own if bc take part?

as game is

dribbler sd coming from deep full speed can suceed better in wings and that moves wingers more center and in more free role(either be more passers either more shoters)

cd can make more turnovers than cm ,cd tackles more often and so can playmake the counter if have right skills

its very thin the line that separates some cm from cd and some cm(mostly acm) from cf and sm from sd and or cf

so what we have?(no matter bc in or not)

a game that more important is dribble and pass so as you be able break organised defense lines

a game that can use a tower(a cf and a cd) but in specific areas

and a game in which positions arent and much clear and so important cause need every1 move enough and all around until made a perfect pass so as take the advantage of a movemnt(after fool opponent with invy)and dribble so as break the line and so if your team cant pass good and defense not participate on attack build so as find that dribble run game driven to low passing around congested l5 and hw and then most start either hoof either start back runs and you no able catch em cause nothing affects them backwrds runs and the timewasting appears and thats happening more often than a tower break a line with a run ! this change may give you the chance catch those back runs from dots with no bc! it may give you the chance everytime a tower do invy in up lines (hw-l5-l4) not be forced as a defender choose only backwrd momtnm and so push bit that low passing around game? this change ll give more blue dots to games and so more speed to ball

its a counter game and fast when both teams have attacking spirit and make risks for the purpose

but it becomes Wall when 1 team no risk and stay heavy in hw or use the ball possesion just to hold the ball(passing and away backward runs until some1 fool invy opponent and then pass and again a run and ...........and and)

and so something have to be there so as reduce such runs and a blue dot appear (bc may can do something and if in future more technical skills take value too curving? and some mental skills vision?.... take more value too much better cause physicals too op right now and sq skills a dot can reach are still too many and with no much need in technical skills except dribble/tackle most dots do no have any strategy in building and no chanllenge at all for train than just sq phsysicals and em free to run and pass real good atleast low)

if a tower is more important then am tottaly wrong and real stupid being with these change and just saying shyets

sry me being ironic most times but thats me styleBiggrin
Wickerbasket
#170 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 12:16:41 PM

My theory is that 10 of anything can exploit weaknesses. So 10 dribblers, you focus on the non-tacklers. So for 10 towers, you would focus on playing high balls against the non-towers. That's why I'm intending on having both in my squad so I can rotate or mix and match or just go in one direction. As long as everyone has tackling, there's not really a problem.

To branch off on that, with the changes being proposed people are incredibly more likely to just become dribblers. It's already happened with adjustments with some people I know who have read this topic. So actually, it would make my tower team pretty effective at gaining territory because I can just bounce it against my opposition who only has disasterous jumping against my SQ jumping etc. We already see most CMs focusing on dribbling and tackling. SMs already do this now, and SDs it is becoming more common. So, we will see.

This plan started about a year ago, but obviously growing these characters takes time. You have to understand that on a personal level, Mini and I don't really care if towers are made less appealing. Mini only has dribblers anyway, and like I said I've trained SQ BC on most my guys (or at least plan to), as well as me having my rotation squad. We care because we really do think this is a detrimental change to the enjoyment of this game for everyone.

thegreenwoods wrote:
feelow
#171 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 2:23:29 PM

never said that you or whoelse look it from a personal view !is a team game not 1vs1 so as be personal

sure 10 of anything can exploit some weaknesses but em also have weaknesses which opponents can exploit em and weaknesses on exploit the strongs parts of opponents like towers cant exploit and break hw and up no shot lines but em have advance on box and shot lines......dribblers can do break uplines but cant be as good effective as towers when it comes to shot....

its a chess where you have to use pawn according to each powers and weknesses!and right now pawns bit too powerfull(physical op and amount of sq a dot can reach is high gives chance for triple-double sq roles) and can make more things than em skills allow and if stop game bring in more skills( and most technical and meantal skills) it ll continue same as it is!!as you make it look is like if devs come and say we intend to make pass-shot stars-bars affected more by vision and curving that wouldnt be fun for those whom currently shot any bars or pass any stars no matter if em curve-vision is poor

realism and fun are both strong arguments

but as easier joy comes as faster it becomes boring

and free ballrun no difference than non ballrun it requires no challenge and no strategy both on buildtrain and on green movemnt apart from when it becomes to dribble
Ronster
#172 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 2:43:38 PM

tl;dr - Why not ask the community to help you solve the perceived problem: dribblers are OP.

Well I for one am grateful to Admin for the post trying to explain some of their thinking.
What I take from it is that they see too many dribblers having too much influence in games... dribblers are OP or out of balance or whatever.

If dribbling was seen to be too powerful perhaps you should have come to the community with that information and asked for suggestions for balancing the situation?
Maybe you also have stats saying which skills/builds have suffered/dwindled the most?

I'm guessing that if you had come to the forums with a post saying something like "Too many dribblers not enough passers - what can we do?" you would have got very different feed-back.

Off the top of my head... if you made the cost of training the dribbling attribute more expensive relative to passing or tackling or whatever (and communicated this fact) you may find fewer people training it? Of course, this assumes all individual attributes that you can train have some kind of weighting - which may not currently be the case?
i.e. Training low passing would result in some random value from a distribution with mean/average x, whilst training dribbling would result in some random value from a distribution with mean value y where x > y. So you would get a better chance of getting a higher increase when training low passing rather than dribbling.
Obviously these mean values and distributions change depending on your current skill value for the given attribute.

Now that I've thought further, maybe you could increase the influence/number of passers by making it a bit easier to successfully receive a ball from a good passer.
Or maybe just increasing how easy it is to win a tackle would reduce the number of dribblers?

I'm sure there are many things that could be done to redress the balance... just put it to the community and tell us what you hope to see more of.

I would like to add that whatever you change you really need to give everybody the opportunity to re-arrange their attributes to fit the new model for free... people have spent the past months/years building their character to fit the current game and now you are changing that game so that their choices may no longer be relevant. That's a bit unfair - especially for players who have paid to tweak their attributes every season in the training camp.
vercetti
#173 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 2:51:59 PM

Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

Ronster wrote:
tl;dr - Why not ask the community to help you solve the perceived problem: dribblers are OP.

Well I for one am grateful to Admin for the post trying to explain some of their thinking.
What I take from it is that they see too many dribblers having too much influence in games... dribblers are OP or out of balance or whatever.

If dribbling was seen to be too powerful perhaps you should have come to the community with that information and asked for suggestions for balancing the situation?
Maybe you also have stats saying which skills/builds have suffered/dwindled the most?

I'm guessing that if you had come to the forums with a post saying something like "Too many dribblers not enough passers - what can we do?" you would have got very different feed-back.

Off the top of my head... if you made the cost of training the dribbling attribute more expensive relative to passing or tackling or whatever (and communicated this fact) you may find fewer people training it? Of course, this assumes all individual attributes that you can train have some kind of weighting - which may not currently be the case?
i.e. Training low passing would result in some random value from a distribution with mean/average x, whilst training dribbling would result in some random value from a distribution with mean value y where x > y. So you would get a better chance of getting a higher increase when training low passing rather than dribbling.
Obviously these mean values and distributions change depending on your current skill value for the given attribute.

Now that I've thought further, maybe you could increase the influence/number of passers by making it a bit easier to successfully receive a ball from a good passer.
Or maybe just increasing how easy it is to win a tackle would reduce the number of dribblers?

I'm sure there are many things that could be done to redress the balance... just put it to the community and tell us what you hope to see more of.

I would like to add that whatever you change you really need to give everybody the opportunity to re-arrange their attributes to fit the new model for free... people have spent the past months/years building their character to fit the current game and now you are changing that game so that their choices may no longer be relevant. That's a bit unfair - especially for players who have paid to tweak their attributes every season in the training camp.

Posts like this are the reason the KUG should be utilised because all you wrote is complete nonsense.

Quote:

And its easy to tackle if you know what your doing. My SD had 100% tackling on 2*'s for the past season and the only time I may fail with a 2* is when I'm praying for a foul/3*.
Wickerbasket
#174 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 2:56:24 PM

feelow wrote:
never said that you or whoelse look it from a personal view !is a team game not 1vs1 so as be personal

sure 10 of anything can exploit some weaknesses but em also have weaknesses which opponents can exploit em and weaknesses on exploit the strongs parts of opponents like towers cant exploit and break hw and up no shot lines but em have advance on box and shot lines......dribblers can do break uplines but cant be as good effective as towers when it comes to shot....

its a chess where you have to use pawn according to each powers and weknesses!and right now pawns bit too powerfull(physical op and amount of sq a dot can reach is high gives chance for triple-double sq roles) and can make more things than em skills allow and if stop game bring in more skills( and most technical and meantal skills) it ll continue same as it is!!as you make it look is like if devs come and say we intend to make pass-shot stars-bars affected more by vision and curving that wouldnt be fun for those whom currently shot any bars or pass any stars no matter if em curve-vision is poor

and free ballrun no difference than non ballrun it requires no challenge and no strategy both on buildtrain and on green movemnt apart from when it becomes to dribble

10 towers that can tackle do not have a weakness however, and they can attack a lot easier than anyone else on this game seems to appreciate. Very few people actually realize that the CD with no dribbling can peg back the CF with no tackling or aerial fighting, and just hoof it in the air to the CD and run with it.

That's where the idea came from. Combine that with SDs who don't train jumping (of which admittedly I am one), the SMs that also don't do it as now they have to combat dribbling SDs so they train tackling instead of jumping and the other positions that will be encouraged to train dribbling, as it falls in conjunction with ball control and towers also being unable to be an attacking force outside the box... this is the way the game will go.

thegreenwoods wrote:
Maddog39
#175 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 4:05:04 PM

Ok, I've been lurking around for too long, time to make a post on the whole thing.

I'm not that much of a newbie, I just keep drifting out and in the game due to time constraints. As such, I don't have that much knowledge of anything to do with FID, so I can't really make my point on this problem.

Just put yourselves in my shoes- I've seen two threads where there's almost two sides- the Admins and the senior community members.

So, as a newbie, who am I meant to believe- Admins who make the game or Senior, well respected members of the community who have been playing almost since the start and have a very good grip on this game?

And more importantly, how does this give me ANY hope that the Admins have fallen completely out of touch with their community? (which is basically step 1 to kill off an online game).
What does i do here?
tiraths27
#176 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 4:07:35 PM

vercetti wrote:

Posts like this are the reason the KUG should be utilised because all you wrote is complete nonsense.
Laugh Out Loud Applause

Super Club Soccer - Life after FID
Link to User

TROPHY CABINET | SEASON 20-24

tiraths27
#177 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 4:11:15 PM

Maddog39 wrote:
Ok, I've been lurking around for too long, time to make a post on the whole thing.

I'm not that much of a newbie, I just keep drifting out and in the game due to time constraints. As such, I don't have that much knowledge of anything to do with FID, so I can't really make my point on this problem.

Just put yourselves in my shoes- I've seen two threads where there's almost two sides- the Admins and the senior community members.

So, as a newbie, who am I meant to believe- Admins who make the game or Senior, well respected members of the community who have been playing almost since the start and have a very good grip on this game?

And more importantly, how does this give me ANY hope that the Admins have fallen completely out of touch with their community? (which is basically step 1 to kill off an online game).
Applause

I'd say that the "senior community members" know far more about the game... after watching extra time of Sweden v Serbia Flapper And Svarta's league positions in SWE1 the last few seasons is further evidence.

Link to User

Wickerbasket
#178 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 4:31:50 PM

Svarta play with 41 year olds... at least be fair Flapper

thegreenwoods wrote:
feelow
#179 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 4:48:33 PM

Wickerbasket wrote:
feelow wrote:

10 towers that can tackle do not have a weakness however, and they can attack a lot easier than anyone else on this game seems to appreciate. Very few people actually realize that the CD with no dribbling can peg back the CF with no tackling or aerial fighting, and just hoof it in the air to the CD and run with it.

That's where the idea came from. Combine that with SDs who don't train jumping (of which admittedly I am one), the SMs that also don't do it as now they have to combat dribbling SDs so they train tackling instead of jumping and the other positions that will be encouraged to train dribbling, as it falls in conjunction with ball control and towers also being unable to be an attacking force outside the box... this is the way the game will go.

that 1 perfect attack requires certain conditions to be suceed(perfect pass and the cd-cf be isolated decent away from others in wing? so as none defender can come close after cd wins ffb so as can run) but lets just say its happening and is suceeded but how many times can be repeated?i mean not and as much difficult not to be scouted , 5 dfense dots can cover all the width of a line and so no run after win ffb

10 towers tacklers may not have weaknesses defending but attacking do no think can do and much rathen than turnovers counters but its a strategy jep

and game is already in direction described above no matter bc in or not!is about pass/dribble/tackle until reach box where invys or and towers can make the difference
tiraths27
#180 Posted : Monday, April 27, 2015 4:48:42 PM

Wickerbasket wrote:
Svarta play with 41 year olds... at least be fair Flapper
No-one is forcing them to stick with the same char Flapper

Link to User