Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

Poll Question : Should the tweak be added this preseason or next?
Choice Votes Statistics
Add the move with the ball tweak this preseason! 51 48 %
Add the move with the ball tweak next preseason! 54 51 %

10 Pages 123>»
Movement With The Ball Tweak Options
FIDAdmin
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 2:30:11 PM

Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

As we have communicated earlier we have made a tweak of the speed when moving with the ball. The tweak makes the footballer who is on the ball a bit slower and the attributes of the ball holder is more important since it affects the speed when on the ball.

The tweak has been added to the test center for feedback some months ago and now we would like to add the tweak to footballidentity as a whole as soon as possible. Our wish is to add the tweak right before the start of the season - after the World Cup.

We are well aware that some users may have adjusted their footballers already without thinking of this though and this may feel unfair to these users. Because of this we are therefore asking you in the community what your opinion is regarding this.

Do you want us to release the tweak this preseason or should we wait for the next preseason? Please discuss and vote in the poll above.
FAQ: http://footballidentity.com/Help/Content/

Read our FAQ to find out more about:
- Getting Started
- My User
- Life of a Footballer
- Playing the Matches
- Life of a Manager
- Teams and Competitions
- Life of a Journalist
- Newspapers and Articles
- Communicating within Footballidentity
- General Navigation
- Having more than one Character

Match Engine Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEj0mQV2e-M

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Footballidentitycom/177223154315?ref=nf
Sponsor  

ethernaldreams
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 2:48:14 PM

What's about keepers?
Retired

Wickerbasket
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 2:55:40 PM

Option C - listen to the community regarding feedback of how this makes the game even easier defensively. We had a whole topic about this and I don't remember seeing anyone in favour of it because it allows people who have poorly defended to not get punished as easily.

But hey, what can go wrong from ignoring the community eh.
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy

thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
ethernaldreams
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 2:56:36 PM

Wickerbasket wrote:
Option C - listen to the community regarding feedback of how this makes the game even easier defensively. We had a whole topic about this and I don't remember seeing anyone in favour of it because it allows people who have poorly defended to not get punished as easily.

Voted, option C.
Retired

MatthewRoy
#5 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 3:04:29 PM

FIDAdmin wrote:

The tweak has been added to the test center for feedback some months ago and now we would like to add the tweak to footballidentity as a whole as soon as possible.

Did you even bother reading the feedback you got from it?

You have experienced users telling you:
- It doesn't make the game any more enjoyable. It significantly reduces your ability as a team to create chances without adding anything
- It makes not-dribbler builds/positions incredibily frustrating and boring. Why would I even bother having a tower CF when if I'm smart and take advantage with momentum I can't go 1 vs 1 with the keeper only because of this change. Why would I want a tackler-fighter at CM in my team when he can't do anything offensively and he can't move safely with the ball because who knows when he could be tackled or not due to his lack of dribbling attributes.
Why would I play CD anymore, I already have to sacrifice and play on defense and deal with my lack of passing skills, now even if I take momentum advantage I'm going to be useless anyway since there is no way I'm going to have decent on ball attributes.

We already build teams that rely on dribbling a lot (from CF to CM to SD). With this you are making dribbly chars the only ones that can create offense
Totò Novanta - #90 CD - FC Revolution 1A
Matthew Roy - #45 CF - FC Revolution 1A
Spartaco Mordente - #90 CM - Hattrick Mentalità 1A
Eugenio Martina - #90 CF - Squadra in Spagna 1A
Shonen Bat - #2 SD - Squadra in Spagna 1A
Ryan Giggs - #90 WF - Italian Revolution 1A

Manager:
Leonardo Manunta - Hattrick Mentalità 1A

Former characters:
jack_red
#6 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 3:06:34 PM

Wickerbasket wrote:

Option C
since 27 july 2010

1A Italy Championship | Scudettos (8) >> 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14

Spain Senior s21 | Spain U25 x2 s20 s26 | Spain U21 s22

Wickerbasket
#7 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 3:07:34 PM

MatthewRoy wrote:
FIDAdmin wrote:

The tweak has been added to the test center for feedback some months ago and now we would like to add the tweak to footballidentity as a whole as soon as possible.

Did you even bother reading the feedback you got from it?

You have experienced users telling you:
- It doesn't make the game any more enjoyable. It significantly reduces your ability as a team to create chances without adding anything
- It makes not-dribbler builds/positions incredibily frustrating and boring. Why would I even bother having a tower CF when if I'm smart and take advantage with momentum I can't go 1 vs 1 with the keeper only because of this change. Why would I want a tackler-fighter at CM in my team when he can't do anything offensively and he can't move safely with the ball because who knows when he could be tackled or not due to his lack of dribbling attributes.
Why would I play CD anymore, I already have to sacrifice and play on defense and deal with my lack of passing skills, now even if I take momentum advantage I'm going to be useless anyway since there is no way I'm going to have decent on ball attributes.

We already build teams that rely on dribbling a lot (from CF to CM to SD). With this you are making dribbly chars the only ones that can create offense

This has summed up everything I could've dreamed of and more. Hopefully they will actually read even the first page of this topic.
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy

thegreenwoods wrote:
villeeee
#8 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 3:13:46 PM

Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

Option C

or if there is an option D aka not implementing this and firing the admins I'd take that
-GGib-
#9 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 3:24:17 PM

Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

Option C - never.

Global Moderator
Please send me messages via PM rather than chat, as I may not see them.

Help/Support Procedure & Reporting Cheaters

Uute Mängijate Juhendamiskeskus

tiraths27
#10 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 3:53:50 PM

What a joke... Laugh Out Loud
Summarised perfectly by MatthewRoy.

I may be a rotten egg, but at least I have common sense and can listen to what the community says Angel

Super Club Soccer - Life after FID
Link to User

TROPHY CABINET | SEASON 20-24

TeamLegend
#11 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 4:04:02 PM

Timing has never been in the minds of the people developing this game. And they are not listening to people...

I guess I will be one of the rotten eggs again, but if you implement this now or later the game will be so much worse for most people.
Worst of all it will be for the new users... How do you think they will feel after a few games played????D'oh!

Keep on killing the game...Crying
Gaaaaahhhh
bosko2602
#12 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 4:08:27 PM

Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

Another "3D Ball"! Great.
Elboludo
#13 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 4:16:46 PM

Easy... Option C
<22:59:08> "kwanzi"
: ha ha, well, at leats i can declare my love to you here

FID experience summed up:
Zum54
#14 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 4:51:23 PM

Option C from me too!

Funny how you "want" feedback, but don't actually listen to it (what you should coz it comes from experienced users, who play/ed more games than you and spend every fckin day on FID).
My active slots:
#9 Razum Rondo - Side/Central Midfielder - Westwood United
#33 Razum The Truth - Central Defender - Westwood United
#3 Razum The Ball Stealer - Central Defender - Westwood United
#33 You Shall Not Pass Razum - Central Defender - Northern Assassins FC
#77 Razum MoetaPele oa Tshireletso - Central Defender - Gaborone Bloody Zebras
#8 Razum Obe Lewe - Central Midfielder - Gaborone Bloody Zebras

My trophies:

gooner4ever
#15 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 5:06:15 PM

Well at least something has been developed, may as well get it implemented .... Option A Dance
GOONER4EVER

ENG-FIDA PRESIDENT - MODERATOR

TITLES:
villeeee
#16 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 5:08:42 PM

Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

disclaimer: dan wanting something to get implemented should count as a vote for it not to be
Mini Miudo
#17 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 5:12:37 PM

Why even open feedback threads if you're just gonna ignore it every time.D'oh!
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF

Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD

Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year

Wickerbasket
#18 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 5:17:07 PM

gooner4ever wrote:
Well at least something has been developed, may as well get it implemented .... Option A Dance

Same rationale can be applied to developing cancer.

thegreenwoods wrote:
Neuromancer1
#19 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 5:18:02 PM

These April fools jokes are jus.... oh okay. You wonder why you keep getting backlash from decisions, heres a prime example.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Admins making fake accounts to vote, 15 for? good one.

feelow
#20 Posted : Thursday, April 23, 2015 6:08:40 PM

option c if bc not for all ball acts