Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

5 Pages 123>»
Barclays Premier League Discussion. Options
Koshnicasizvara
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2015 5:30:37 PM

Hello lads, I want to open this fresh new topic for everyone who adores English PL football. You can discuss everything you want: Matches,Players,make predictions and even leave your toughts on a game, I'll be glad to read some answers and to start this I will ask you, what do you think about who will win this years title and who will be the runner-up.

Flapper

Quote:
"I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?"
-Dennis Bergkamp

Stay LOYAL Forever !
Sponsor  

Apash
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2015 5:49:39 PM

lol yet another noob Arsenal fan Flapper

Unfortunately BPL not my thing recently. Also my preferences strangely go for both Man Utd and Liverpool Laugh Out Loud . Still this topic may have alot of fans.

Neuromancer1
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2015 6:00:35 PM

Is that you Dan? Laugh Out Loud

Bogatir
#4 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2015 6:00:37 PM

The Toon Army Biggrin

Influential me
#5 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2015 6:01:40 PM

Arsenal fan thinking about the title... you should watch out for United, not Chelsea! Only 12 more points to get and then the title's ours.

Hazard for Player of the Season Award.
Kane for BPL Golden Boot.
Possibly Forster or Mignolet for Golden Glove Award.
Chelsea for the BPL title.
Arsenal, United and Southampton (would be nice) for Top Four. Sorry City, but say goodbye to Manuel Pellegrini.
Leicester City, QPR and Hull for relegation. Sunderland, Burnley and Aston Villa to just miss out.
Tottenham for 6th, Liverpool 7th. Top Ten filled by Swansea, Crystal Palace and Stoke City.
di Maria for flop of the season.
Sanchez signing of the season.
Fabregas most assists.
Ashley Young most dives.
Sterling to continue with more dives and yellow cards for simulation than goals for Liverpool in his career, and he's worth 50 million? Lol.
Kucej
#6 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2015 6:07:41 PM

FID Ambassador Medal: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Ambassador ProgramKey User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

next season is our season!

"I used to say I live my life a quarter mile at a time and I think that’s why we were brothers- because you did too. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room, right here, right now. Salute mi familia. No matter where you are, whether it’s a quarter mile away or half way across the world. You’ll always be with me… And you’ll always be my brother."
ethernaldreams
#7 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2015 6:10:24 PM

Competitive, ideal for watch but...

- Wasting lot of moneys with crap players
- Defenders are so bad, 0 tactics on this
- CL plz
Retired

Koshnicasizvara
#8 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2015 6:24:00 PM

Influential me wrote:
Arsenal fan thinking about the title... you should watch out for United, not Chelsea! Only 12 more points to get and then the title's ours.

Arsenal, United and Southampton (would be nice) for Top Four. Sorry City, but say goodbye to Manuel Pellegrini.
Leicester City, QPR and Hull for relegation. Sunderland, Burnley and Aston Villa to just miss out.
Tottenham for 6th, Liverpool 7th. Top Ten filled by Swansea, Crystal Palace and Stoke City.
Fabregas most assists.
Ashley Young most dives.
Sterling to continue with more dives and yellow cards for simulation than goals for Liverpool in his career, and he's worth 50 million? Lol.

I've never said I am thinking about the title, we have alot of work to do before getting into a fight for 1st place, Chelsea's title this year is well deserved but still not 100% sure.

Otherwise, this prediction you made seems pretty legit expect the Golden glove which I personally think De Gea deserves more than any other GK at the moment.

Cheers.

Quote:
"I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?"
-Dennis Bergkamp

Stay LOYAL Forever !
Neuromancer1
#9 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2015 6:53:12 PM

Kucej wrote:

Same quote, same time, next season Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud

Koshnicasizvara
#10 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2015 7:15:16 PM

Neuromancer1 wrote:
Kucej wrote:

Same quote, same time, next season Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud

lmao, destroyed.

Quote:
-Dennis Bergkamp

Stay LOYAL Forever !
Koshnicasizvara
#11 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2015 7:18:23 PM

By the way, it's not the club - Tottenham that I hate the most, but the attitude from the most of the deluded fans. Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Flapper

Quote:
-Dennis Bergkamp

Stay LOYAL Forever !
Kucej
#12 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2015 7:22:02 PM

FID Ambassador Medal: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Ambassador ProgramKey User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

Koshnicasizvara wrote:
By the way, it's not the club - Tottenham that I hate the most, but the attitude from the most of the deluded fans. Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Flapper

So you're saying you hate me ? Blushing Sad

"I used to say I live my life a quarter mile at a time and I think that’s why we were brothers- because you did too. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room, right here, right now. Salute mi familia. No matter where you are, whether it’s a quarter mile away or half way across the world. You’ll always be with me… And you’ll always be my brother."
Apash
#13 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2015 7:34:56 PM

nah he said smth about an attitude Flapper not the ones that express it. But Im not gonna be devils advocate.
gooner4ever
#14 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2015 7:42:57 PM

Love your gif bro Love I used to have that one, as you can see I changed it.

As much as I would love us to win the title, every win Chelsea get moves us further from it. The game between us at the Emirates is a must win - then we need them to choke against United and Liverpool, although with both being home games its difficult.

Top four will stay as it is, I too wanted Southampton over United or City but it won't happen. Top four, as it is, same order.

Going down, I can see Leicester and Sunderland pretty much certain - after that it's close between QPR, Burnley, Hull, Villa - none of them deserve to go down, but obviously one will, so that's a close one to watch.

I must say Garry Monk has done well at Swansea this season, and Koeman at Southampton. Both ahve overachieved and both should be in contention for manager of the season. Alan Pardew will be up there too for his work at Palace and Newcastle after criticism.
GOONER4EVER

ENG-FIDA PRESIDENT - MODERATOR

TITLES:
Influential me
#15 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2015 8:15:54 PM

Koshnicasizvara wrote:
Influential me wrote:

Fabregas most assists.
Ashley Young most dives.

I've never said I am thinking about the title, we have alot of work to do before getting into a fight for 1st place, Chelsea's title this year is well deserved but still not 100% sure.

Otherwise, this prediction you made seems pretty legit expect the Golden glove which I personally think De Gea deserves more than any other GK at the moment.

Cheers.

Regarding the Golden Glove Award, it's clean sheets. Currently, here's the table;

Mignolet (Liverpool), Foster (WBA), Forster (Southampton) (11)
Courtois (Chelsea), Hart (Man City), Fabianski (Swansea), de Gea (Man United) (10)
Guzan (Villa) (9)
Pantillimon (Sunderland) (8)
Krul (Newcastle), Heaton (Burnley), Begovic (Stoke) (7)
And so on...

So, any of the keepers with 9 or more clean sheets imo can win it. Guzan may have a surprising chance, as Villa are in form. Forster has an unlikely chance due to injury, and Mignolet is in form, in comparison to before Christmas. Courtois and de Gea must be the favorites then.
Koshnicasizvara
#16 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2015 9:42:09 PM

gooner4ever wrote:

As much as I would love us to win the title, every win Chelsea get moves us further from it. The game between us at the Emirates is a must win - then we need them to choke against United and Liverpool, although with both being home games its difficult.

Top four will stay as it is, I too wanted Southampton over United or City but it won't happen. Top four, as it is, same order.

Going down, I can see Leicester and Sunderland pretty much certain - after that it's close between QPR, Burnley, Hull, Villa - none of them deserve to go down, but obviously one will, so that's a close one to watch.

I must say Garry Monk has done well at Swansea this season, and Koeman at Southampton. Both ahve overachieved and both should be in contention for manager of the season. Alan Pardew will be up there too for his work at Palace and Newcastle after criticism.

Cheers, bro. Biggrin

In my eyes top 4 will be:

1.Chelsea
2.Arsenal
3.Man U
4.Man City

In other words the same as it's now.

And about everything below this, my prediction is that Tottenham wouldn't qualify for a Europa League place and it will be a constant fight between Liverpool and Southampton for the 5th spot.

In fact, as you said, Swansea's Garry Monk did a solid job this year.Koeman wasn't frequent and persistent, he cloud be in the fight for a top four spot.

Teams to relegate are:

18.Burnley
19.QPR
20.Leicester

I suggest that Burnley will fight till the end to stay in the elite, but after all fail and relegate.

Quote:
-Dennis Bergkamp

Stay LOYAL Forever !
Influential me
#17 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2015 9:45:11 PM

Koshnicasizvara wrote:
gooner4ever wrote:

Cheers, bro. Biggrin

1.Chelsea
2.Arsenal
3.Man U
4.Man City

And about everything below this, my prediction is that Tottenham wouldn't qualify for a Europa League place and it will be a constant fight between Liverpool and Southampton for the 5th spot.

In fact, as you said, Swansea's Garry Monk did a solid job this year.Koeman wasn't frequent and persistent, he cloud be in the fight for a top four spot.

Teams to relegate are:

18.Burnley
19.QPR
20.Leicester

I suggest that Burnley will fight till the end to stay in the elite, but after all fail and relegate.

Don't like newly promoted teams? You won't fancy the chances of Bournemouth if they're promoted next season then (my hometown). Flapper
Koshnicasizvara
#18 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2015 9:58:36 PM

Influential me wrote:
Koshnicasizvara wrote:
gooner4ever wrote:

Cheers, bro. Biggrin

1.Chelsea
2.Arsenal
3.Man U
4.Man City

Teams to relegate are:

18.Burnley
19.QPR
20.Leicester

Don't like newly promoted teams? You won't fancy the chances of Bournemouth if they're promoted next season then (my hometown). Flapper

I would acctualy love to see Bournemouth, cause I have a cousin playing for their u16 smiling Flapper Flapper Flapper

Quote:
-Dennis Bergkamp

Stay LOYAL Forever !
Superluck777
#19 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2015 10:24:21 PM

Influential me wrote:

Ur right to have an United player, but got the wrong one. Falcao would be the right answer, at least Di Maria has had a couple of moments this season, Falcao just been bad. Though it's pretty clear that United is much better with both on the benchFlapper.

RIP USA FID Userbase. U will be missed.

Snuff Said
Diable Rouge
#20 Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2015 10:26:38 PM

Cândeleşti Córdoba - CM - Red Star Mayhem - 1A SER
Saúl Ñíguez - CM - Assassins FC - 1A ENG

† Juventus Gent
† Guinness Football
† Top Notch FC
N.O.T.C.H. - CF
Hannibal Lecter - CD
Călineşti Córdoba - DCM