Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

5 Pages «<2345>
Changes of the 2nd Nationalities and National Team Belongings Options
Simodium
#61 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 3:36:20 PM

Smiler wrote:
I think the best will be to allow 5 in Team Sheet and 3 on the pitch.

I don't know, the impact on activity would be very little.
What if a NT plays more than 3? I would not like to win by walkover, it would be like playing a bot team since the result is already granted.

Characters in Spoiler

ITALIAN MODERATOR

Please don't try to contact me via in-game chat, I might be afk. Send me a PM instead.
For spam or abuse reports use the proper links at the bottom-right of the incriminated post. Thank you.

Per domande legate alla moderazione non cercatemi nella chat del gioco, piuttosto mandatemi un PM.
Per segnalare spam o post offensivi usate i link appositi in basso a destra del post incriminato. Grazie.

FORUM RULES/GUIDELINES

tiraths27
#62 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 3:41:22 PM

Simodium wrote:

You did not answer my question: What if the (hopefully) right measures are ready in relatively short time? Are you gonna tweak the rules again and cause even more frustration?
I would be upset if I got 2nd nationality only to leave it after a couple of seasons, with or without credits expense (can you figure out the time spent to revert all nationality belonging from 1 date on? Not to mention the disputes about who has the right to keep 2nd nationality and who must get kicked out instead).

You're overthinking it. I'm not sure what you think is "relatively short", but it won't be done in the next few seasons.
Simply cutting the limit from 5 to 3 foreign users if/when we reach that point, isn't going to cause chaos...

Super Club Soccer - Life after FID
Link to User

TROPHY CABINET | SEASON 20-24

Apash
#63 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 3:47:05 PM

Well I think the limit may remain 5. But inclode managers too. It will guarantee more than 50% local useers playing for the country. I thinkit was the idea of admins too by setting 5 players as limit.

I think as its much easier to join a foreign team now and the expand of numbers wasnt really required but anyway. I really hope to see a few more active teams and really no all star teams on the WC.
villeeee
#64 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 4:02:59 PM

Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

Smiler wrote:

I think this is a ridiculously stupid idea.
Simodium
#65 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 4:14:49 PM

tiraths27 wrote:
Simodium wrote:

You did not answer my question: What if the (hopefully) right measures are ready in relatively short time? Are you gonna tweak the rules again and cause even more frustration?
I would be upset if I got 2nd nationality only to leave it after a couple of seasons, with or without credits expense (can you figure out the time spent to revert all nationality belonging from 1 date on? Not to mention the disputes about who has the right to keep 2nd nationality and who must get kicked out instead).

You're overthinking it. I'm not sure what you think is "relatively short", but it won't be done in the next few seasons.
Simply cutting the limit from 5 to 3 foreign users if/when we reach that point, isn't going to cause chaos...

If not chaos, it will cause more job since a script must be developed in order to things back, with the risk of bugs.
We often complain about the way resources are used, however we accept that the same resources will have to be deployed in the future in order to fix something that could be avoided.

I don't know how much they'll take to implement tutorials, I only know they are working on it. Once it will be finished, they could focus on other important things instead of having to come back on the 2nd nationality matter.
Finally, if one takes X days to implement something, it will probably take thrice the time to revert it back to the original state. Because meanwhile things happened, and these things need additional time to be addressed.

Characters in Spoiler

ITALIAN MODERATOR

Please don't try to contact me via in-game chat, I might be afk. Send me a PM instead.
For spam or abuse reports use the proper links at the bottom-right of the incriminated post. Thank you.

Per domande legate alla moderazione non cercatemi nella chat del gioco, piuttosto mandatemi un PM.
Per segnalare spam o post offensivi usate i link appositi in basso a destra del post incriminato. Grazie.

FORUM RULES/GUIDELINES

Simodium
#66 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 4:23:00 PM

Apash wrote:
Well I think the limit may remain 5. But inclode managers too. It will guarantee more than 50% local useers playing for the country. I thinkit was the idea of admins too by setting 5 players as limit.

I think as its much easier to join a foreign team now and the expand of numbers wasnt really required but anyway. I really hope to see a few more active teams and really no all star teams on the WC.

This would be much more acceptable (to me).
However it's just a different way to set a proper limit. With maximum 3 foreign players, the manager can act as fourth foreign user and still keep a good proportion.

Characters in Spoiler

ITALIAN MODERATOR

FORUM RULES/GUIDELINES

tiraths27
#67 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 4:57:35 PM

Simodium wrote:

I don't know how much they'll take to implement tutorials, I only know they are working on it. Once it will be finished, they could focus on other important things instead of having to come back on the 2nd nationality matter.
Last I heard, they weren't working on it... they don't have the resources.

Super Club Soccer - Life after FID
Link to User

TROPHY CABINET | SEASON 20-24

feelow
#68 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 5:27:40 PM

Simodium wrote:
Suppose that the tutorials are ready in 1 season... are they gonna force users to leave foreign NTs because 5 suddenly became too much?

in a perfect scenario tutorials are ready in a season

then

a) supposed entrants to game newbies slots ll need 6 plus seasons so as em play in the main nteam of em country in meanwhile em can joy under21 and 25

b) those foreign users ll pay get rid off em 2nd nt belonging and get em 1st nt belonging cause supposed entrants to game newbies ll join and from em country

c) may some ll have quit

d)whom knows not you not me

but until all those happens em ll have kept active a foreign nteam and that ll be the benefit for tha game

anyway all that iz hypothetical scenario cauze yor ask iz too

said it already couple of times about not only this changes but general for tha game

it needs to adapt to what it have in each time
Simodium
#69 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 5:54:20 PM

tiraths27 wrote:
Simodium wrote:

Last I heard, they weren't working on it... they don't have the resources.

And to think we are in the same group...

Characters in Spoiler

ITALIAN MODERATOR

FORUM RULES/GUIDELINES

Simodium
#70 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 6:04:27 PM

feelow wrote:
Simodium wrote:
Suppose that the tutorials are ready in 1 season... are they gonna force users to leave foreign NTs because 5 suddenly became too much?

in a perfect scenario tutorials are ready in a season

then

a) supposed entrants to game newbies slots ll need 6 plus seasons so as em play in the main nteam of em country in meanwhile em can joy under21 and 25

b) those foreign users ll pay get rid off em 2nd nt belonging and get em 1st nt belonging cause supposed entrants to game newbies ll join and from em country

c) may some ll have quit

d)whom knows not you not me

but until all those happens em ll have kept active a foreign nteam and that ll be the benefit for tha game

anyway all that iz hypothetical scenario cauze yor ask iz too

said it already couple of times about not only this changes but general for tha game

it needs to adapt to what it have in each time

So they will be able to play in main NT but they would not in the under ones (that need activity too)?

I agree that the game should adapt to the state of things, but at what cost? Some things cost nothing, others imply drawbacks. This is one of those cases.

Characters in Spoiler

ITALIAN MODERATOR

FORUM RULES/GUIDELINES

MatthewRoy
#71 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 6:23:41 PM

villeeee wrote:
MatthewRoy wrote:
but how many national communities actually try to do recruiting, to build close to full nationality sides in a league in a good time slot. All people making arguments for their nation inactivity. But then when you look at it we have these counties with active NTs in one of the last WCs.. you could call all of these "small countries" as well:

I tried that, for ages

But as long as the game is the equivalent to a steaming pile of elephant shyte, and the admins don't even make any effort to make the game worth playing, not many are going to stick around for more than a few days if even signing up.

I mean it's easy for you to talk, you come from a pretty big country where football is quite clearly the #1 sport. There aren't many countries where you would find it easier to recruit people for an online football game (even a terrible one) than

That doesn't, however, mean that you shouldn't at least have some level of understanding for how other countries may not have it as easy as you do.

more like attacking the messenger rather than addressing the message here

I know I have it easier as an italian, that's why I brought up examples of other countries with small userbase that have been successfull and never talked about my own experience.

and I understand that it's hard for you from Norway, Finland etc. to put up an active team (I said it in the freaking long post). But I don't think you have a god given right to have a national team if/when you need more than half of your team controlled by foreigners to be active. If you need 5 players and 2 managers to be active is it my fault from an evil privileged italian yser that it doesn't make sense that you are playing in a NT tournament when what you have ends up being a RoW selection of users?

It's not like we are discussing between 7 foreigners allowed and zero. It's between 7 and 5 (old rules + main manager being foreign)
It's all about those two extra users for you guys?
if you are in this situation where you are active with 7 foreign guys and you are not active with 5, is it so unreasonable to think that you could recruit those two extra users that you need from your own country rather than making the whole NT tournament thing broken to fit your needs?
Totò Novanta - #90 CD - FC Revolution 1A
Matthew Roy - #45 CF - FC Revolution 1A
Spartaco Mordente - #90 CM - Hattrick Mentalità 1A
Eugenio Martina - #90 CF - Squadra in Spagna 1A
Shonen Bat - #2 SD - Squadra in Spagna 1A
Ryan Giggs - #90 WF - Italian Revolution 1A

Manager:
Leonardo Manunta - Hattrick Mentalità 1A

Former characters:
feelow
#72 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 6:27:16 PM

Simodium wrote:
So they will be able to play in main NT but they would not in the under ones (that need activity too)?

I agree that the game should adapt to the state of things, but at what cost? Some things cost nothing, others imply drawbacks. This is one of those cases.

main or under em all need activity and foreigns ll bring it

just easier to unders be filled with newbies and am sure we agree that every country wants take care em newbies and offer em games to improve em knowledge instead of use foreigns

jep nothing has no cost

but do no think it ll be such a drawback cause it ll be halfsorted out by itself if the hypothetical scenario took place and succeed also(newbies join game fast and large)

Simodium
#73 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 7:32:01 PM

feelow wrote:
Simodium wrote:

just easier to unders be filled with newbies and am sure we agree that every country wants take care em newbies and offer em games to improve em knowledge instead of use foreigns

But newbies also need teachers, too bad those teachers play for other NTs (due to nationality bound to users)
So, again, you are feeding a foreign main NT by subtracting some users to their home U21/U25 teams

If activity is what matters most, continental representatives would make much more sense (max 3 users from a single nation, max 3 foreign players for normal NTs).

Characters in Spoiler

ITALIAN MODERATOR

FORUM RULES/GUIDELINES

feelow
#74 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 7:44:20 PM

Simodium wrote:
feelow wrote:
Simodium wrote:

But newbies also need teachers, too bad those teachers play for other NTs (due to nationality bound to users)
So, again, you are feeding a foreign main NT by subtracting some users to their home U21/U25 teams

iz cause me black englai

was talking about newbies for tha nation foreigns ll join not foreigns country newbies(cauze that nteam d not take place soon may and never but think better 1 than none,the cost we were talking ..)

but thats why need those foreigns be more than 3 so as and newbies from countries that have no nation join as foreign newbies other nations and take part have the fun and be teached (the more open the door the more ll come the more ll have fun and may some of em ll offeremselves clean and tha house for tha fun em have taken)

though thinks that clubs are the main places newbies should be teached the most things but jep may in nteams can learn and some more things , most clubs not care teach rather than just sign newbies(and have travelled around many young clubs since be banned nd have seen many of em in testcenter ask for things ) so this is a general problem in game and not nteams responsible for that

Quote:
If activity is what matters most, continental representatives would make much more sense (max 3 users from a single nation, max 3 foreign players for normal NTs).

sry didnt got ya with it
andrewred19
#75 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 10:22:40 PM

Neuromancer1 wrote:
Roll out the oil money Andy, you got some recruiting to do Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Whistle

Admins shud allow me to create a Qatar team full of foreigners would make it realistic Love

Champ78 wrote:
Well I wont be suprised this wil lactually happen in RL, Qatar bought themself a second place in Handball WC this january, with a team based on north africans and East europeans (among them a gk playing for Barcelona Flapper)

And when WC is to be held in Qatar in not soo long, I will not be supprised that they are in the makeing of buying 20 brazlians to create Qatar team

The Team is already full of Africans now.
Foreigners in Starting XI :
GK :
Qasem Burhan : Senegal

DEF:
Mohamad Kasola : Ghana
Anas Mubarak (Previously known as Lawrence) : Ghana

MID:
Magid Mohamed : Sudan
Wesam Rizik : Kuwait
Luiz Jr : Brazil

ST:
Sebastian Soria : Uruguay
Mohammed Muntari : Ghana

So Can i have a NT full of foreigners ?Love
A.Ramsey wrote:

Highlights of tonight.... Andy doing an Ashley Young to get you a late red card:

andrewred19
#76 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 10:23:52 PM

Smiler wrote:

I dont.

You are saying this as Scotland manager ? do you want us to be able to do anything ?
A.Ramsey wrote:

Highlights of tonight.... Andy doing an Ashley Young to get you a late red card:

andrewred19
#77 Posted : Sunday, March 29, 2015 10:28:04 PM

Champ78 wrote:
Well I wont be suprised this wil lactually happen in RL, Qatar bought themself a second place in Handball WC this january, with a team based on north africans and East europeans (among them a gk playing for Barcelona Flapper)

Oi Oi, the 2 players who made the all star team are Qatari's

Žarko Marković and Rafael Capote

Born and Bred Qatari's Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud

Also Danijel Šarić (GK) Bosnia is a part of Qatar D'oh! Flapper
A.Ramsey wrote:

FIDAdmin
#78 Posted : Tuesday, March 31, 2015 10:15:12 AM

Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

I have been told that it is a level of uncertainly about how to pay for the 2nd Nationality etc. All will be handled by the FID site from the user space (the site you reach when you click at your user id name at the top of the page). You just scroll down there to the part of the site that shows 2nd nationality etc and it can be handled from there by simple clicking. The feature needs to be opened up first though - something we believe the IFIDA will order us to do at any time.

So no need to worry about handling FIDC etc manually.
FAQ: http://footballidentity.com/Help/Content/

Read our FAQ to find out more about:
- Getting Started
- My User
- Life of a Footballer
- Playing the Matches
- Life of a Manager
- Teams and Competitions
- Life of a Journalist
- Newspapers and Articles
- Communicating within Footballidentity
- General Navigation
- Having more than one Character

Match Engine Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEj0mQV2e-M

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Footballidentitycom/177223154315?ref=nf
Allex
#79 Posted : Tuesday, March 31, 2015 10:18:25 AM

Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

My country will not attend on WC as we don't have a large user base anymore and neither the credits to spend Sad , so I'm open to proposals!
Contact me in game if you have a free spot in your NT! Flapper

31yo CF - Allex Ibrahimović - Team Ten SA Liga
27yo CF - Allex ™ - Team Basket 1 ENG
26yo CF - ALL3X ™ - Suicide Squad 1 FRA

awards & retired characters

# Champion: 1ROU (S 6,15,18) 1SCO (S 16,17,20) 1SWE (S 19,26,27) 1FRA (S 23,25) SA Liga (S 29) 2SWE (S 6) 2ENG (S 23)
# National Team: ROU U21 - silver medal (U21 WC season 20)
Mini Miudo
#80 Posted : Tuesday, March 31, 2015 11:12:22 AM

FIDAdmin wrote:
The feature needs to be opened up first though - something we believe the IFIDA will order us to do at any time.

The IFIDA has to order you to do this? Why's it not done yet? Guess we don't want more activity in the WC. Flapper
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF

Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD

Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year