Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

5 Pages 123>»
Changes of the 2nd Nationalities and National Team Belongings Options
FIDAdmin
#1 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 12:44:40 PM

Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

We have had a long dialogue with the International FIDA regarding the 2nd Nationalities and National Team Belongings. The discussion has been about how to improve this and not limit users from participating in World Cups and other National Team Competitions just because they happen to have a certain Nationality that does not have any active National FIDAs etc.

The result of the discussion has now been deployed can be described under the Headlines below.

2nd Nationality
* Getting a 2nd Nationality cost only 100 FIDC and this is the only way to get it.
* Remove a 2nd Nationality is always free.

National Team Belonging
* You always get this by getting an invitation from a National Team and accepting it.
* Once you have a National Team Belonging you can only play for that Nation until the National Team Belonging has been removed.
* Remove a National Team Belonging is only possible when you currently do not have any footballer in any National Team.
* The cost of removing a National Team Belonging depends if it is equal to the Native/1st Nationality (Free!) or the 2nd Nationality (2500 FIDC).

Limited Period when the Functionality is Activated
* The period when it is possible to use these functionalities (change 2nd Nationality, Remove a National Team belonging etc.) will be set manually by the Admin team after requests from the International FIDA.
* The time period is NOT set when this is written but we believe it will be set very soon.

Increased Number of "Foreigners" Possible
* The old limit of 3 footballers with 2nd Nationality per National Team has been increased to 5.
* This limit can be changed to different numbers in different National FIDAs.

Managers Free to Take on Any National Team
* Managers can take on any National Team no matter what Nationality the users of the managers have.

This is the changes that have been deployed today - hope you will like the changes!

/The Admin Team.
FAQ: http://footballidentity.com/Help/Content/

Read our FAQ to find out more about:
- Getting Started
- My User
- Life of a Footballer
- Playing the Matches
- Life of a Manager
- Teams and Competitions
- Life of a Journalist
- Newspapers and Articles
- Communicating within Footballidentity
- General Navigation
- Having more than one Character

Match Engine Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEj0mQV2e-M

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Footballidentitycom/177223154315?ref=nf
Sponsor  

-GGib-
#2 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 12:54:57 PM

Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

Do I have to pay 2,500C to get rid of second nationality national team belonging as I got the second nationality before this new change where you can change nationality as you wish?

Global Moderator
Please send me messages via PM rather than chat, as I may not see them.

Help/Support Procedure & Reporting Cheaters

Uute Mängijate Juhendamiskeskus

tiraths27
#3 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 1:28:55 PM

-GGib- wrote:
Do I have to pay 2,500C to get rid of second nationality national team belonging as I got the second nationality before this new change where you can change nationality as you wish?

Removing 2nd nationality is free. You only have to pay if you want to change your primary nation.

Super Club Soccer - Life after FID
Link to User

TROPHY CABINET | SEASON 20-24

Mini Miudo
#4 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 1:54:20 PM

tiraths27 wrote:
-GGib- wrote:

Removing 2nd nationality is free. You only have to pay if you want to change your primary nation.

It's exactly the other way around, according to 1st post. Flapper

EDIT: if you belong to your 2nd nation's NT that is, which is Anti's case.
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF

Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD

Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year

Sizz
#5 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 4:18:28 PM

FIDAdmin wrote:

* Managers can take on any National Team no matter what Nationality the users of the managers have.

Who wants me to manage them to world cup glory?
Magnus Alerio #1 - Former ICFC Goalkeeper - Season 18 - 37% 1 Stars Saves - Retired

Magnus Magnusson #18 - CF - Retired

Ultra Magnus - Puckoon Manager - Retired
MAGGIE's Mad Paint Skillz 2k13

Why does a team need 5 CD's?

U A MOD BRO??????!!!!!!!!!
vercetti
#6 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 9:10:59 PM

Sizz wrote:
FIDAdmin wrote:

Who wants me to manage them to world cup glory?

Just hope it doesn't interfere with your club commitments!
Neuromancer1
#7 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 9:50:54 PM

So, who wants to play for Burkina Faso. Lets go.

villeeee
#8 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 10:13:38 PM

Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

erhmahgerd actually something useful
uyke
#9 Posted : Friday, March 27, 2015 11:03:24 PM

Great announcement Applause Applause Applause
Finally!
My dogs:

South American Representative @ International FIDA
Uruguay Representative @ South America Continental FIDA
President @ FIDA URUGUAY | Representative @ FIDA ARGENTINA | Representative @ FIDA GREECE | Representative @ FIDA VENEZUELA

statik
#10 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2015 8:08:58 AM

Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

Should be cheaper if you have max 3 caps (or something).
feelow
#11 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2015 10:08:11 AM

-GGib- wrote:

that have to handle manual so as em whom be in same situation like you and got em 2nd nt belonging before this implemented do it like how you now get 2nd nationality - 100 fidc and not 2500- and after if wish change again follow the anouncment
Champ78
#12 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2015 10:28:48 AM

-GGib- wrote:

I think Anti should not have to pay 2,500 C to get rid of his Second Nationality or NT belonging. He comes from a 2 user country, and have in some weird way gotten himself attached to a 3 user country ? soo I think he should get a bargain there.

I mean WC needs Anti, and Anti needs the WV or he will implode, That boy has soooo much anger inside over never gotten to shine on the grand stage of fid
Quote:
We're the hero FID deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, you'll hunt us, because we can take it. We're not your hero. We are Norway
bijo
#13 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2015 10:57:19 AM

Yop !

Yesterday evening I removed my NT belonging using the link "quit the national team".
In my character details page, this morning, I am still mentionned as member of the belgian NT, but i don't have anymore the access to the NT page.
And I don't find where to ask for a second nationality (french, to play in french NT).

Van you help me please ?

slot = André Verdon, belgian CD of Bayern de Monique, L1 France
12 André Verdon CD Bayern de Monique.
Apash
#14 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2015 11:10:23 AM

FIDAdmin wrote:

* The old limit of 3 footballers with 2nd Nationality per National Team has been increased to 5.

/The Admin Team.

Two questions here. Is 5 "foreigners"the limit or they can become more? I dont know how to unerstand the This limit can be changed to different numbers in different National FIDAs. part.

Also does this mean that when managers take a job at a NT they dont receive NT belonging. Also how about assistants can they take a job at any NT.

-GGib-
#15 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2015 12:25:44 PM

Champ78 wrote:
-GGib- wrote:

I think Anti should not have to pay 2,500 C to get rid of his Second Nationality or NT belonging. He comes from a 2 user country, and have in some weird way gotten himself attached to a 3 user country ? soo I think he should get a bargain there.

I mean WC needs Anti, and Anti needs the WV or he will implode, That boy has soooo much anger inside over never gotten to shine on the grand stage of fid

Well actually in my case, I was just simply eligible for both of the countries. So it was very simple for me to get the second nationality without having to pay a single dime (unlike now when you can get a second nationality as you please only for 100C).

Global Moderator
Please send me messages via PM rather than chat, as I may not see them.

Help/Support Procedure & Reporting Cheaters

Uute Mängijate Juhendamiskeskus

Smiler
#16 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2015 12:52:21 PM

Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

bijo wrote:
Yop !

Yesterday evening I removed my NT belonging using the link "quit the national team".
In my character details page, this morning, I am still mentionned as member of the belgian NT, but i don't have anymore the access to the NT page.
And I don't find where to ask for a second nationality (french, to play in french NT).

Van you help me please ?

slot = André Verdon, belgian CD of Bayern de Monique, L1 France

You still need to apply for a change at the moment.

Please contact Simodium
statik
#17 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2015 12:52:59 PM

And 100fidc is too cheap... Flapper
Smiler
#18 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2015 12:59:38 PM

Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

Apash wrote:
FIDAdmin wrote:

/The Admin Team.

Two questions here. Is 5 "foreigners"the limit or they can become more? I dont know how to unerstand the This limit can be changed to different numbers in different National FIDAs. part.

Also does this mean that when managers take a job at a NT they dont receive NT belonging. Also how about assistants can they take a job at any NT.

A FIDA may say that they will limit the numbers of footballers with 2nd nationality to any number from 0-5 as they see fit.

So the Bulgarian FIDA may decided they will have no 2nd Nationality footballers in their team or it may decide they will allow three 2nd nationality footballers in their team.

For example ENG allows none with 2nd nationality to play for ENG at the present time.
Allex
#19 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2015 1:25:56 PM

So, if I have ROU as Nation belonging, my native country and I want to play for another country, I need to pay only 100c or 2,500? It's still unclear Thinking

31yo CF - Allex Ibrahimović - Team Ten SA Liga
27yo CF - Allex ™ - Team Basket 1 ENG
26yo CF - ALL3X ™ - Suicide Squad 1 FRA

awards & retired characters

# Champion: 1ROU (S 6,15,18) 1SCO (S 16,17,20) 1SWE (S 19,26,27) 1FRA (S 23,25) SA Liga (S 29) 2SWE (S 6) 2ENG (S 23)
# National Team: ROU U21 - silver medal (U21 WC season 20)
Mini Miudo
#20 Posted : Saturday, March 28, 2015 1:29:20 PM

Allex wrote:
So, if I have ROU as Nation belonging, my native country and I want to play for another country, I need to pay only 100c or 2,500? It's still unclear Thinking

Not unclear at all. You need to remove your national team belonging (in this case, since it's your native country, it's free!) and then you need to pay 100c for a 2nd nationality. smiling
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF

Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD

Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year