7 Pages «<34567>
Season 23 - Champions League Options
James Black
#81 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 9:53:34 PM

Mini Miudo wrote:
Lol at that penalty shootout between Puck and the Czechs. Flapper

Yup, GG
too bad we had 8/10 shots 1star Sad

btw I knew that I will "outsmart" your gk, but my CD will kick it too high... Wall Wall Wall Crying
well, U won because of that shot ... so congrats smiling

Anything that can go wrong will.

CHARS:

Are You asking yourself Why did I have to get the Red star in that the most important match?
... U were actually lucky... compared to sb, who REALLY, REALLY has to solve this problem:
Q: What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can't move, with no hope of rescue?
A:
Mini Miudo
#82 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 9:54:06 PM

A.Ramsey wrote:
Československá Legie... get a grip lol. Going back to keeper and running backwards to your own corners even before it got close to 90 mins. And then on pens our GK keeps guessing right way, punching into his own net from non shooters. ME pls.

Thankfully we're through and can now dream of a Dan vs Dan semi. Draw screwed us giving us the favourites last year at this point... maybe a good draw this time...maybe...

The favourites from last time are still in the top2 favourites this time, and you beat us last time, so it shouldn't stop you. Flapper
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF

Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD

Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year

A.Ramsey
#83 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 9:54:16 PM

rikishiyayo wrote:
A.Ramsey wrote:
Československá Legie... get a grip lol. Going back to keeper and running backwards to your own corners even before it got close to 90 mins. And then on pens our GK keeps guessing right way, punching into his own net from non shooters. ME pls.

Thankfully we're through and can now dream of a Dan vs Dan semi. Draw screwed us giving us the favourites last year at this point... maybe a good draw this time...maybe...

Wow, are u gonna blame ME ? Simple "GG" would be enough. We can blame ME too, 1*star shots in the penalty shootout, 3 1* star shots during the game. We had many bots so it is understandable that we didnt wnat to lose the ball throughout the game. U should win this with your UDP easily.

I cant say GG, because it wasnt a good game lol.

And Im not blaming ME (apart from the pen he punched in his own net) Im blaming you Flapper

*in Jorge voice* gg wp

Characters:

Highlights:

Trophy Cabinet:
rikishiyayo
#84 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 9:54:27 PM

A.Ramsey wrote:

This looks a pro defence splitting pass... until you realise its a winger passing back to his own GK lol.

Yeah, it was YOLO moment, i aimed it to 31. It moved. U have a problem ? Deal with it. Arrogant ***hole.

Kevan Lannister MAN - Československá Legie

Jožko Vajda SD - Československá Legie

Arthur Dayne WF - The Panthers

Ramsay Bolton CM - The Panthers

Euron Greyjoy SM - The Crazy Gang

A.Ramsey
#85 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 9:55:33 PM

Mini Miudo wrote:
A.Ramsey wrote:

The favourites from last time are still in the top2 favourites this time, and you beat us last time, so it shouldn't stop you. Flapper

Celts v Puck pls next round. My only goal in Holland this season is to beat Dan, so the chance to do it in the UFCL too would be magic. Love

Characters:

Highlights:

Trophy Cabinet:
gooner4ever
#86 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 9:55:52 PM

Mini Miudo wrote:
Lol at that penalty shootout between Puck and the Czechs. Flapper

Laugh Out Loud
GOONER4EVER

ENG-FIDA PRESIDENT - MODERATOR

TITLES:
rikishiyayo
#87 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 9:56:01 PM

A.Ramsey wrote:
rikishiyayo wrote:
A.Ramsey wrote:

Wow, are u gonna blame ME ? Simple "GG" would be enough. We can blame ME too, 1*star shots in the penalty shootout, 3 1* star shots during the game. We had many bots so it is understandable that we didnt wnat to lose the ball throughout the game. U should win this with your UDP easily.

I cant say GG, because it wasnt a good game lol.

And Im not blaming ME (apart from the pen he punched in his own net) Im blaming you Flapper

*in Jorge voice* gg wp

Yeah, it wasnt a good game. Cause u did not play very well at all...

A.Ramsey
#88 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 9:57:38 PM

rikishiyayo wrote:
A.Ramsey wrote:

This looks a pro defence splitting pass... until you realise its a winger passing back to his own GK lol.

Yeah, it was YOLO moment, i aimed it to 31. It moved. U have a problem ? Deal with it. Arrogant ***hole.

Laugh Out Loud

Honestly, I wouldnt mind... if that was the only time it happened. Would be nice if the GK punishment carried into league games from UFCL but thats a different discussion for a different day.

We lost final last year on a pen like your CD got today, so I know it sucks.

Characters:

Highlights:

Trophy Cabinet:
A.Ramsey
#89 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 9:58:42 PM

rikishiyayo wrote:

Nope we didnt play great. But barely had the ball to do anything with it and when we did, our SMs got 1* crosses into a box with 8 of your players stood in it. At least we tried to win in normal time. Shifty

Characters:

Highlights:

Trophy Cabinet:
rikishiyayo
#90 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 10:00:44 PM

A.Ramsey wrote:
rikishiyayo wrote:

Nope we didnt play great. But barely had the ball to do anything with it and when we did, our SMs got 1* crosses into a box with 8 of your players stood in it. At least we tried to win in normal time. Shifty

We tried to win it too. We were looking for every opportunity to create a chance. Too bad we had bots.

ARINHO
#91 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 10:12:03 PM

The bots, the connection issues (2x2 goals at a bot GK), the non TS, well, it could have been a lot worse. Not WP Assasins cuz you shoulda won easily, but still, enjoyable game.

Edit: Forgot the treachery by Champ. Will think about it, he plays at Aris like 3 seasons, just joined Assasins, played for them. Food to think.

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
rikishiyayo
#92 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 10:18:06 PM

A.Ramsey wrote:
rikishiyayo wrote:
A.Ramsey wrote:

Laugh Out Loud

Honestly, I wouldnt mind... if that was the only time it happened. Would be nice if the GK punishment carried into league games from UFCL but thats a different discussion for a different day.

We lost final last year on a pen like your CD got today, so I know it sucks.

It happened only once and it wasnt even intentional. Really, u should think about your game, not about ours.

Milda007
#93 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 10:18:42 PM

A.Ramsey wrote:
rikishiyayo wrote:

We also tried win in normal time, but when 3 shots changes to the 3 pass by our 3 best shooters, so it's funny Biggrin
Aglarion
#94 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 10:19:55 PM

we have four shots, all saved (3 specials and a 3*). They have one (which resulted from our player failing a receive), the keeper punches it into the net. The sort of game that is the reason why FID is shrinking.

'and it was then that they decided to go back for some more gloves'

MIND THE GAP MATCHFIXERS
-GGib-
#95 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 10:26:27 PM

Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

What was the result in penalties between Puckoon and Československá Legie?

Global Moderator
Please send me messages via PM rather than chat, as I may not see them.

Help/Support Procedure & Reporting Cheaters

Uute Mängijate Juhendamiskeskus

A.Ramsey
#96 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 10:31:30 PM

-GGib- wrote:
What was the result in penalties between Puckoon and Československá Legie?

6-5? Puck won on sudden death.

Characters:

Highlights:

Trophy Cabinet:
andrewred19
#97 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 10:36:45 PM

It wasnt even intentional. Let me 2 foot tackle someone in box and say it wasnt intentional so no red card or penalty. Intentional or not, back pass lowers confidence.

Also you mad bro ?
A.Ramsey wrote:

Highlights of tonight.... Andy doing an Ashley Young to get you a late red card:

-GGib-
#98 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 10:39:10 PM

Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

3 of the 4 Quarter Finals went to extra time and one even to the penalties. Woot

The Semi Final draw has been made and you can find the fixtures here: https://sites.google.com...n-23/ufcl/knockout-stage

Global Moderator
Please send me messages via PM rather than chat, as I may not see them.

Help/Support Procedure & Reporting Cheaters

Uute Mängijate Juhendamiskeskus

rikishiyayo
#99 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 10:44:45 PM

andrewred19 wrote:

It wasnt even intentional. Let me 2 foot tackle someone in box and say it wasnt intentional so no red card or penalty. Intentional or not, back pass lowers confidence.

Also you mad bro ?

Yeah, i know pass to gk lowers confidence. so what ? We kept the ball, its all we wanted.
No im not mad, are u ?

A.Ramsey
#100 Posted : Saturday, March 14, 2015 10:45:03 PM

-GGib- wrote:
3 of the 4 Quarter Finals went to extra time and one even to the penalties. Woot

The Semi Final draw has been made and you can find the fixtures here: https://sites.google.com...-23/ufcl/knockout-stage

Why you hate Puckoon so much. Always cr@ppy draw. Flapper Im taking it personal now. Crying

Characters:

Highlights:

Trophy Cabinet: