Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

2 Pages 12>
Become a manager and make a FIDC fortune + Awesome campaign! Options
ARINHO
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 10:54:54 PM

New users are currently pouring into Footballidentity and we need your help to give them a warm and caring first home! The first thing a new user will see is the Footballer Position selection screen which indicates how many available trial contracts there are for the different positions. Already here the trial contracts are influencing their decision and once they’ve signed a trial contract they really need active managers who greet them and help them take their first trembling steps into the world of Footballidentity.

Currently we don’t have enough managers and enough open trial contracts to supply the new users with offers, and therefore many new users are lost to inactivity. In order to improve this situation we want to give everyone a better incentive for becoming a manager and taking on the tough, but rewarding, job of turning new users into active users. The way we hope to accomplish this is by taking the three following actions:

- Massively increasing the “newbie bonus” that managers receive from active users in matches
- Running a campaign with highly discounted slot prices
- Running a campaign with highly discounted Supporter Pass prices (if purchased directly through paypal).

Massively increased newbie bonus

Managers are already rewarded with FID Credits depending on the user activity they manage to get from their footballers during a match. If a manager is able to get a new user (please note that it is related to a new user and not to new footballers) active during a match the reward will be much higher compared to if the user has been playing Footballidentity for a while. The bonus decreases for every day that the user has been active during 91 days and after that the user is no longer regarded as a “newbie”.

From the start of next season (Season 23) the newbie bonus will increase with 400%! This means that you as a manager can potentially earn hundreds of FID Credits if you are able to get a high activity level (with new users) during a single league match. This means there will be thousands of FID Credits to be earned during a season if you are a successful “newbie manager”.

Also remember that an Assistant manager do get half the amount of the FID Credits that the team manager earns. Worth pointing out is also that these FID Credits can’t be given away to other users and that any attempt to abuse this functionality with multi-accounts or similar, may lead to lifetime bans from the game.

Character slot campaign

In order to make it easier for everyone to create a manager we have initiated a character slot price campaign that will end on February the 8th 2015. During this campaign the prices of all slots will be highly discounted. The new prices will look as follows (old price within parenthesis):

3 months = 250 FIDC (350 FIDC)
6 months = 450 FIDC (600 FIDC)
1 year = 850 FIDC (1000 FIDC)
3 years = 2400 FIDC (2500 FIDC)

You can get your additional character slot here: http://footballidentity....ser/UserGeneral/U13.aspx

Supporter Pass campaign

As a manager you might want to have access to the “control bots” feature that allow you to control one “uncontrolled” player per turn. The feature will help you support your team and play an active part during matches, as you build up activity in your team. The feature is only available when having the Footballidentity Supporter Pass and we have therefore decided to run a Supporter Pass campaign that also end on the 8th of February.

During this campaign the Supporter Pass prices will be discounted with 50%!

Check out the paypal prices here: http://footballidentity....neral/SupporterPass.aspx

So, if you have ever considered taking on the role as manager then now is your big chance! New users are screaming for trial contracts to sign, teams to join and managers to be guided by. So put in an effort and earn potentially a huge amount of FID Credits, while helping the world of Footballidentity to grow and populate the leagues with active users. Remember that, just as we described in the role description of the manager role, the manager role may be the most demanding, but also the most rewarding role in Footballidentity. It is GREAT fun when the result of the hard work shows on the pitch!

Yours sincerely,

The Footballidentity Admin Team

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
Sponsor  

ARINHO
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 10:55:56 PM

Well it wasn't announced, so thought of doing it ;) Also, why are things cheaper just for new buys and not if you want to buy from your existing credits? Crying Crying Bad marketing Naughty Naughty

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
Milda007
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 25, 2015 11:11:50 PM

ARINHO wrote:
Well it wasn't announced, so thought of doing it ;) Also, why are things cheaper just for new buys and not if you want to buy from your existing credits? Crying Crying Bad marketing Naughty Naughty

good business trick. you just have to send new money ;) of the credit what you have, so have not anything yet. But at least you can extend the slot cheaply smiling
clarky2010
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 27, 2015 11:03:28 AM

i dont quite understand this.

Just went to buy supporters pass, but it is still old price ( 900 for 3 months)

bosko2602
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 27, 2015 11:07:15 AM

Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

clarky2010 wrote:
i dont quite understand this.

Just went to buy supporters pass, but it is still old price ( 900 for 3 months)

If you buying over PayPal you will pay 50% of regular price for SP for 3 months.

for example: if you buying over PayPal SP for 1 year, you will pay 12,48$ and that is regular price for 1k fidc.
clarky2010
#6 Posted : Tuesday, January 27, 2015 11:18:11 AM

oh, I see.

It is still 900 Fid for 3 months, but now the 900fid is 5.64 instead of £10 or whatever it was..
bosko2602
#7 Posted : Tuesday, January 27, 2015 11:56:24 AM

Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

clarky2010 wrote:
oh, I see.

It is still 900 Fid for 3 months, but now the 900fid is 5.64 instead of £10 or whatever it was..

Yes, if you buy directly over PayPal.
If you wish to buy SP from your current fidc, than 3 month SP will cost 900 fidc e.g. 1 year 2k fidc.
ARINHO
#8 Posted : Tuesday, January 27, 2015 12:27:25 PM

bosko2602 wrote:
clarky2010 wrote:
oh, I see.

Yes, if you buy directly over PayPal.
If you wish to buy SP from your current fidc, than 3 month SP will cost 900 fidc e.g. 1 year 2k fidc.

Bad bad bad Biggrin

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
danin5
#9 Posted : Sunday, February 01, 2015 12:58:02 AM

Edited: I said nothing.
'Dicen que hay algo que tener, y no muchos tenemos'
Dan PJ - U25
Z. ziDan
Dan do'Porculo - U21
F. Dannavaro -
Dan La Bala
Dan der Sar -
Dancing on the Goal
Danke Panzer
FecunDando
El Dandy
Taka Dan

Retired slots:
feelow
#10 Posted : Friday, February 06, 2015 12:05:25 AM

Quote:
- Massively increasing the “newbie bonus” that managers receive from active users in matches

those creds based and on each league udp or only team's?
-GGib-
#11 Posted : Friday, February 06, 2015 12:20:28 AM

Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

feelow wrote:
Quote:

Your team UDP. You get the credits right after the game as well. smiling

Global Moderator
Please send me messages via PM rather than chat, as I may not see them.

Help/Support Procedure & Reporting Cheaters

Uute Mängijate Juhendamiskeskus

feelow
#12 Posted : Friday, February 06, 2015 12:28:01 AM

-GGib- wrote:
feelow wrote:
Quote:

Your team UDP. You get the credits right after the game as well. smiling

random then

no league round udp or ttv or team ttv

and guess is only for this season?
-GGib-
#13 Posted : Friday, February 06, 2015 1:47:27 AM

Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

How is it random? The point of this is to courage people teaching new users about how to play FID. The higher your team's UDP is, the more credits you get. The more young users you have producing high UDP, the more credits you get.

Smiler said in the comments section of this article that you get 94 credits with 56.3% UDP for example.

Global Moderator
Please send me messages via PM rather than chat, as I may not see them.

Help/Support Procedure & Reporting Cheaters

Uute Mängijate Juhendamiskeskus

feelow
#14 Posted : Friday, February 06, 2015 10:37:39 AM

it should based on some criteria otherwise every1 be manager in whatever league open trials and just wait earn creds from each activity

nor teaching

more nor fair for those whom may real put an effort

thats random

point should be except just sign newbies to courage peepl (with creds) to takeover and last tableteams in active,strong leagues even and a man in strong team d be courage sign a newbie(with older char) and earn creds

smiling
Michael Cameron
#15 Posted : Friday, February 06, 2015 2:07:45 PM

Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

Its perfectly fair.

Don't put in any effort and you don't get well trained users. They don't stick around. Upd drops and you get nothing.

Put in the effort and more users stick around. Game gets better for all.

The reward for those that put the effort in is that they have a better group of new users.

Reap what you sow. Etc.

ROCOCO FIRE
Manager of Portus Cale

STUART OAKLEY | AMOS VETO | GEORGE WILLIS | MATT SUTTON | SEBB ATWELL | LUKE RIPLEY
ethernaldreams
#16 Posted : Friday, February 06, 2015 3:03:49 PM

Michael Cameron wrote:
Its perfectly fair.

Don't put in any effort and you don't get well trained users. They don't stick around. Upd drops and you get nothing.

The reward for those that put the effort in is that they have a better group of new users.

Reap what you sow. Etc.

Try to make a new team with new users and talk again about effort or non effort. I am trying to build a new team in Greece, around 8-10 users join with trial contracts every 3 days and anyone stays.... now you will say: "Eh, you have to contact them and be patient"

- 75%-90% of them don't reply a simple chat or private message when they are online
- 5% of them reply but don't like the game: "It's so slow" , "I wanna play now, not tomorrow" etc etc
- 5% of them stay but another team come offering credits & telling lies for join their team Laugh Out Loud

Take it easy, pay dat credits to someone for make decent tutoriasl and implement in the game like 11vs11 for example (not spam... also it's a poopiesty game, but it just an example). The first image that you have when you join the game:

1. A code verification for activate the account. Dunno how works FID with Facebook but so many people are registered in FID and don't have a single login.
2. FAQ for the first steps in the game
3. Videotutorials

And when you are playing if you don't disable this "help option", the system keeps helping you with menus etc etc.
Retired

Simodium
#17 Posted : Friday, February 06, 2015 4:15:40 PM

Imho, this was not a proper solution.
The flaw lies on giving incentives to the wrong recipients.

Let me explain:
The goal is to increase teams activity, and therefore individual activity (or viceversa?), isn't it?
Now, if you promise loads of credits to newbie managers, they will act on their own and eventually fail, with the result that the goal has not been accomplished.
Why? Mainly because they lack the "know how".
Just because the incentive is big, it does not mean that the manager will be disposed to put a lot of effort (especially if he's unexperienced), nor that he knows what's the best strategy to get what he aims.

Who's got the know how? Experienced users, the ones that, besides, have more interest in earning credits in order to sustain their own slots and SP.
However, most of these users cannot afford to commit 2 more hours per week to a new league, nor they can follow the players in a lower division while they are busy playing in a upper division in the same league. They'd rather prefer another manager to go after newbies in their place.

That's why in the past I proposed the "Agent" idea.
This is a social game, so interaction is the key. Successful users are the ones that master the art of interaction.
The experienced user knows what both managers and players need.

I wish I could be an agent and earn credits by making new users stay active.
Imagine this scenario:
A new user signs up in fid and gets thrown directly into world chat right after having created a character.
There he finds me and a couple more agents, together with many other newbies.
I click on his character name (possibly from the chat) and find out that he is an ACM, then I approach him:
Quote:
Me - "Hey, welcome to fid, I introduce myself: bla bla bla..."
Newbie - "Hi Agent, I've just signed to this game, how does it work?"
Me - "bla bla bla... I can see you just created an attacking central midfielder, what times can you play at?"
Newbie - "I can play from monday to wednesday, late evening, not over 21.00..."
Me - "Look, I know of a manager (a client of mine) who is in search of midfielders, but he only uses CMs, not ACMs, would you start over again with a CM instead? I can help you create the character step by step and give you some tips about how to adjust him properly!"
and so on

Basically, the agent's job would be to act as glue between players and managers. He would tell them what to do and what not to do.
By making them sign a contract (I mean a contract between agent and user, not between player and team), he would be able to earn credits for as many rating points his clients get.
Once the user reaches X rating, the agent gets an additional big prize in credits and the contract automatically expires.

The agent can then give away credits to his clients, maybe through a clause in the contract (like 20% of the credits the agent has earnt once the contract expired).

This would be much more useful (together with other improvements, of course).

Characters in Spoiler

ITALIAN MODERATOR

Please don't try to contact me via in-game chat, I might be afk. Send me a PM instead.
For spam or abuse reports use the proper links at the bottom-right of the incriminated post. Thank you.

Per domande legate alla moderazione non cercatemi nella chat del gioco, piuttosto mandatemi un PM.
Per segnalare spam o post offensivi usate i link appositi in basso a destra del post incriminato. Grazie.

FORUM RULES/GUIDELINES

feelow
#18 Posted : Friday, February 06, 2015 4:22:27 PM

Michael Cameron wrote:
Its perfectly fair.

Reap what you sow. Etc.

jep reap what you sow but you sow creds on random way!and effort ll always earn what it should no matter what

just think about that

am a bad and not care about build train good team am satisfied with a 30%-40%upd team have me trials open or fish newbies from testarea and from other inactive teams and earn about 50 creds each game(per season 1500-2000?)

or am a good man and try teach newbies and make a good team and earn 100-150?creds per game? but me stupid and make that team in an active and morestrong for me young team league and get raped every game and peepl start leaving or quit

or am good man but also clever and build team in a bot league and earn creds but what ?teach em play against bots?dont even need me to be on for gamess that scenario

or me have an already good and old eenough team and we miss a or couple players!why not try find newbie(buy him older char) cover the place,teach him or em in experienced enviroment!

are all those mans deserve the same creds?

feelow
#19 Posted : Friday, February 06, 2015 4:24:22 PM

Simodium wrote:

Imho, this was not a proper solution.
The flaw lies on giving incentives to the wrong recipients.

finally
Simodium
#20 Posted : Friday, February 06, 2015 4:45:51 PM

feelow wrote:

jep reap what you sow but you sow creds on random way!and effort ll always earn what it should no matter what

just think about that

am a bad and not care about build train good team am satisfied with a 30%-40%upd team have me trials open or fish newbies from testarea and from other inactive teams and earn about 50 creds each game(per season 1500-2000?)

or am a good man and try teach newbies and make a good team and earn 100-150?creds per game? but me stupid and make that team in an active and morestrong for me young team league and get raped every game and peepl start leaving or quit

or am good man but also clever and build team in a bot league and earn creds but what ?teach em play against bots?dont even need me to be on for gamess that scenario

or me have an already good and old eenough team and we miss a or couple players!why not try find newbie(buy him older char) cover the place,teach him or em in experienced enviroment!

are all those mans deserve the same creds?

Well, it's almost impossible to keep new users active in a bot league. They will get bored in few rounds.
The excitement comes with playing against other human newbies, and some bots once in a while.
If it's too simple, they won't learn. If it's too hard, they won't learn. In both cases they will leave.

Characters in Spoiler

ITALIAN MODERATOR

Please don't try to contact me via in-game chat, I might be afk. Send me a PM instead.
For spam or abuse reports use the proper links at the bottom-right of the incriminated post. Thank you.

Per domande legate alla moderazione non cercatemi nella chat del gioco, piuttosto mandatemi un PM.
Per segnalare spam o post offensivi usate i link appositi in basso a destra del post incriminato. Grazie.

FORUM RULES/GUIDELINES