Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

1 User Teams Options
Juliuuuuus
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 06, 2014 9:16:48 PM

Dont know if that was already suggested or not, but anyway.. smiling

I think that most of the users who have played FID for ages would agree that the level of league's competitiveness this season is much lower than before due to several reasons that we all know and I m not going to mention. It is really hard now to find a good team as there are only a few of them, so probably it is time to look at the problem from a different point of view and not only try to invite new users into the game like it is done now and which does not work at the level expected, but also give users an opportunity to build and manage their own team with their own characters (payment part can be discussed ofc at the later stage). I know that 'wickerbasket' is currently doing this and he is being quite competitive ( to a level the game allows him to be) and I m sure that if a more comfortable way of controlling players in this teams would be implemented, there would be more users willing to use this feature and actually bring some leagues to their previous level of activity and competition. It is now really hard to reach UDP over 50% as the interface is very uncomfortable, so my suggestion is to make it possible for managers to control their players on one page, not switching windows on their computer and botting all the time. If it would be possible to at least control 7-8 players per turn then I am pretty sure the game would benefit from it.

What I see as sure positives:
- more teams which would lead to more active leagues. If the interest gonna be high then "one user leagues" could be open or it can remain mixed as it is now
- this will not harm the teams that are active now as it would be still harder to play in a one user team as it is now, what I am asking is just make it more comfortable for users to control their players.
- again financial part which can be later discussed ( maybe make sort of one payment which will allow to create 11 players for the team)

From negatives so far:
- if a user is offline then the whole team is bot, but I m sure that this would be interesting for more experienced users who usually dont miss games anw smiling
- Lose of identity, but I would not say that it exists now with so many rules and prohibitions that are in the game. As i said this feature would not hurt teams that are already active and play on a decent level, but will help other users who struggle finding a good active team to enjoy the game in a different way Biggrin

Sorry for many letters, hope this would be heard and discussed by the community as the game needs to move forward from what is right now.
Думай обо мне лучше.
Sponsor  

villeeee
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 06, 2014 9:27:55 PM

Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

I actually mentioned an idea like this to Wicker on skype yesterday Laugh Out Loud

It's not gonna happen tho, if admins start developing it now it might be ready by November 2076
Juliuuuuus
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 06, 2014 9:33:37 PM

villeeee wrote:
I actually mentioned an idea like this to Wicker on skype yesterday Laugh Out Loud

It's not gonna happen tho, if admins start developing it now it might be ready by November 2076

true, but at least maybe take it as a prior suggestion for implementation rather than creating a 3D ball, etc. At least i dont see a problem to open a league for users who are willing to play like this and create sort of a fund( dont know how much to pay, but it will allow to create 11 players plus manager) and so 1st, 2nd, 3rd places would win some credits back as a reward. Think this is worth considering for the next season
Думай обо мне лучше.
Mini Miudo
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 06, 2014 10:47:15 PM

I do agree it'll make it more interesting for 1 user teams and easier, so it should be implemented. (Even for non 1 user teams, I don't see why managers can't control more than 1 bot, it'd increase activity). However, the interest will not sky rocket and make all leagues that much more active, because: 1) Most of the 'experienced' users already play in the "top" leagues. They could indeed go all compete in 1 user teams to an inactive-ish league though, and make it active, so that's good. And 2) It's a lot of money to spend money on 12 slots (at least, more than that if you want impact subs), so not that many people would be interested, unless there was some sort of discounted price when someone wanted to create a 1-user team. (If they were purchased for cheaper they can't go play for another team or it'll be abused ofc).

But as I said, regardless of the interest sky rocketing or just increasing a little bit, it should still be implemented, so +1.
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF

Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD

Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year

villeeee
#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 06, 2014 11:03:30 PM

Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

What I was thinking when I spoke with James was you'd get a full team, say 15 players or whatever, for a certain amount of FIDC, say 2k/season for instance. You'd get a certain amount of XP points to put on these characters whichever way you want to, and then the attributes would not change during the season - no training or declining. These chars would also be locked to this one user team.

Oh, and there would be a specific league for one user teams only.
Mini Miudo
#6 Posted : Wednesday, August 06, 2014 11:07:25 PM

villeeee wrote:
What I was thinking when I spoke with James was you'd get a full team, say 15 players or whatever, for a certain amount of FIDC, say 2k/season for instance. You'd get a certain amount of XP points to put on these characters whichever way you want to, and then the attributes would not change during the season - no training or declining. These chars would also be locked to this one user team.

Oh, and there would be a specific league for one user teams only.

Yeah that's a pretty good idea, and then you could still have one user teams but like the one James has right now.

Do it, admins. Flapper Probably won't get one myself, but some people would.
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF

Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD

Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year

ethernaldreams
#7 Posted : Wednesday, August 06, 2014 11:20:39 PM

Ye, if Smiler creates a 1 user team... i create too.
Retired

villeeee
#8 Posted : Wednesday, August 06, 2014 11:26:10 PM

ethernaldreams wrote:

If Brawls creates a 1 user team... I create two
brawls
#9 Posted : Wednesday, August 06, 2014 11:27:30 PM

villeeee wrote:
ethernaldreams wrote:

lol !!
tiraths27
#10 Posted : Wednesday, August 06, 2014 11:30:35 PM

Mini Miudo wrote:
1) Most of the 'experienced' users already play in the "top" leagues.

Could do it in the Sweden timeslot, as it will be dead league soon Flapper

Super Club Soccer - Life after FID
Link to User

TROPHY CABINET | SEASON 20-24

gooner4ever
#11 Posted : Thursday, August 07, 2014 12:00:57 AM

I'd give it a bash if it were cheap and at a good time
GOONER4EVER

ENG-FIDA PRESIDENT - MODERATOR

TITLES:
Smiler
#12 Posted : Thursday, August 07, 2014 12:18:57 AM

Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

ethernaldreams wrote:

Been tried and failed by some okish users. Not for me unless you want to fund it. Flapper
villeeee
#13 Posted : Thursday, August 07, 2014 12:21:27 AM

Smiler wrote:
ethernaldreams wrote:

Been tried and failed by some okish users. Not for me unless you want to fund it. Flapper

Why'd you delete your earlier response?
Ferrazza11
#14 Posted : Thursday, August 07, 2014 12:23:42 AM

Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

villeeee wrote:
ethernaldreams wrote:

I Wiker creates a 1 user team I.... wait he already did it.
ethernaldreams
#15 Posted : Thursday, August 07, 2014 12:47:19 AM

brawls wrote:
villeeee wrote:
ethernaldreams wrote:

lol !!

Brawls plz, i wanna be your frieeeeeeeend.

Ferrazza11 wrote:
villeeee wrote:
ethernaldreams wrote:

I Wiker creates a 1 user team I.... wait he already did it.

He is IFIDA president, he is OP now... Wicker plz, stop it.
Retired

Juliuuuuus
#16 Posted : Thursday, August 07, 2014 8:43:52 AM

Mini Miudo wrote:
I do agree it'll make it more interesting for 1 user teams and easier, so it should be implemented. (Even for non 1 user teams, I don't see why managers can't control more than 1 bot, it'd increase activity). However, the interest will not sky rocket and make all leagues that much more active, because: 1) Most of the 'experienced' users already play in the "top" leagues. They could indeed go all compete in 1 user teams to an inactive-ish league though, and make it active, so that's good. And 2) It's a lot of money to spend money on 12 slots (at least, more than that if you want impact subs), so not that many people would be interested, unless there was some sort of discounted price when someone wanted to create a 1-user team. (If they were purchased for cheaper they can't go play for another team or it'll be abused ofc).

But as I said, regardless of the interest sky rocketing or just increasing a little bit, it should still be implemented, so +1.

1) Yeah it would not probably, but for active leagues that have 2-3 bot teams it would be easier to find 2-3 users willing to make their 1 user team there than build 3 active teams from nothing which will require finding 33 players at minimum.

2) About the financial part - ville's idea is good imo, although I dont think why admins would not want to make a discount if a fair amount of interest from community would be expressed. 1 User league could easily be at least 6 teams league and it can be a starting point for future implementations. SO now to buy 12 slots (11 players+manager) for 3 months + SP costs 5100 FID coins which in real money equals to approximately 57$. Probably not so many users would purchase this at the following price as it is a purchase for one season only, but a sum of around 2000-2500 FID (30$) coins seeems quite reasonable for me and if now only 2-3 people would afford this, with a discount you can easily hope for 6-7, which will be the same money for the project. If there would be around 10-12 people who would be interested in participating the fund FID would get for one season from this league would be around 300-350$ which would exceed the amounts other active leagues bring, so it is beneficial for admins as well and worth giving a try in the next season. As I ve mentioned earlier if a 12 teams league is filled it would be reasonable to give rewards for top 3 winners ( like 1st place - 100, 2nd - 75 and 3rd - 50).
Думай обо мне лучше.
Neuromancer1
#17 Posted : Thursday, August 07, 2014 11:17:02 PM

Stop givin em more tosh to work on, they need to get the main game type working right first Laugh Out Loud

Allex
#18 Posted : Saturday, October 04, 2014 1:29:15 PM

It will be easy if you can select the player you want to move by simply click on his dot, all your players in one window Flapper

31yo CF - Allex Ibrahimović - Team Ten SA Liga
27yo CF - Allex ™ - Team Basket 1 ENG
26yo CF - ALL3X ™ - Suicide Squad 1 FRA

awards & retired characters

# Champion: 1ROU (S 6,15,18) 1SCO (S 16,17,20) 1SWE (S 19,26,27) 1FRA (S 23,25) SA Liga (S 29) 2SWE (S 6) 2ENG (S 23)
# National Team: ROU U21 - silver medal (U21 WC season 20)
vitinhopxp
#19 Posted : Saturday, October 04, 2014 2:42:14 PM

Allex wrote:
It will be easy if you can select the player you want to move by simply click on his dot, all your players in one window Flapper

Now this is a good idea