Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

4 Pages 123>»
Want To Organize A Friendly? Options
Wickerbasket
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 12, 2014 11:52:38 PM

It is no longer common practice for Football Identity to organize Friendly Matches in the off-season given that we now have World Cups running. However, we know that the World Cup isn't for everyone and there is also plenty of time to play even more Football Identity should you wish!

So, with this forum there is now an open forum for teams to look for challenges from other teams. If you make a topic, I suggest you include what times you team can play and things like expected UDP should probably also be included.

On top of this, if the forum does start to get some usage, then I will be organizing a Friendly League Ladder. Very simply, you beat a team on the ladder, you move just above their spot and everyone else is pushed down one place. But... let's see how things go first.

After you've agreed upon your match up with another team, post your team link, your opposition's link, the time and date of your kick off in . All kick off times must be posted in UTC to avoid confusion.

Finally, be realistic. If you agree on a match time to happen in an hour, it's not going to happen. This request has to go through the GM/Moderator/IFIDA member responsible and given to the Admin Team to schedule. Anything more than 3 days should be safe. I cannot make any guarantees on anything sooner.
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy

thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
Sponsor  

bosko2602
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 03, 2015 11:38:47 AM

Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

Wickerbasket wrote:
It is no longer common practice for Football Identity to organize Friendly Matches in the off-season given that we now have World Cups running. However, we know that the World Cup isn't for everyone and there is also plenty of time to play even more Football Identity should you wish!

So, with this forum there is now an open forum for teams to look for challenges from other teams. If you make a topic, I suggest you include what times you team can play and things like expected UDP should probably also be included.

On top of this, if the forum does start to get some usage, then I will be organizing a Friendly League Ladder. Very simply, you beat a team on the ladder, you move just above their spot and everyone else is pushed down one place. But... let's see how things go first.

After you've agreed upon your match up with another team, post your team link, your opposition's link, the time and date of your kick off in . All kick off times must be posted in UTC to avoid confusion.

Finally, be realistic. If you agree on a match time to happen in an hour, it's not going to happen. This request has to go through the GM/Moderator/IFIDA member responsible and given to the Admin Team to schedule. Anything more than 3 days should be safe. I cannot make any guarantees on anything sooner.

Let's do this again!

ps. Please, don't overlap with NT games. Between two games must be 2 hours!
Apash
#3 Posted : Saturday, January 03, 2015 11:46:34 AM

bosko2602 wrote:
Wickerbasket wrote:

Let's do this again!

Ah this last statement makes me ask some stupid questions Blushing

I hope you mean teams that have NT players should not overlap? We are planning a friendly 4 sides cup with pretty much no nt players in the rosters. But if we cant play in more than 5h widnows because of the WC it seems not practical not to say smth else and I guess our plans would be ruined?
bosko2602
#4 Posted : Saturday, January 03, 2015 11:52:52 AM

Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

Apash wrote:

Ah this last statement makes me ask some stupid questions Blushing

I hope you mean teams that have NT players should not overlap? We are planning a friendly 4 sides cup with pretty much no nt players in the rosters. But if we cant play in more than 5h widnowses because of the WC it seems not practical not to say smth else and I guess our plans would be ruined?

There is no stupid questions. Wink

For example: team A want to play with team B friendly. Team A have 3 NT players that play on WC at 18 UTC, and team B have 1 NT player that play on WC at 19 UTC. So, if Team A and Team B want to play friendly with participation of those NT players, they must schedule friendly not before 20:05 UTC (ofc, if that NT play on same day as they want to play Friendly).

Best way is - don't play on WCs days. Biggrin
Apash
#5 Posted : Saturday, January 03, 2015 12:00:32 PM

In the case Im interested no team has players in NT that participates on the WCs. Flapper I hope no limitations for such games Pray
bosko2602
#6 Posted : Thursday, July 09, 2015 11:03:38 PM

bosko2602 wrote:
Wickerbasket wrote:

Let's do this again!

Let's do this and this pre-season!

bluelightning
#7 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2015 5:27:19 PM

No idea where to post it but kinda hard to not hit a WC day given that the WC is being played every day but i doubt these players will be playing in it at all.

Date: 1st November 2015
Home Team: Muir United
Away Team: Atletico Aberdeen
Time: 20:50 GMT (i assume thats 19:50 UTC)
Type: 90 mins only.
Brian_McSnail
#8 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2015 5:58:48 PM

bluelightning wrote:
No idea where to post it but kinda hard to not hit a WC day given that the WC is being played every day but i doubt these players will be playing in it at all.

Applause

Trophies

Influential me
#9 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2015 6:19:26 PM

bluelightning wrote:

I'll give you a lesson to remember...

When the clocks go back, as it did on Sunday morning, GMT and UTC times are the same.

However, when the clocks go forward, UTC is one hour behind (like you posted, 19.50 UTC is 20.50 GMT).

So they want a match at 20.50 UTC, Bosko, if it's not done already Flapper
bluelightning
#10 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2015 8:12:51 PM

Influential me wrote:
bluelightning wrote:

I'll give you a lesson to remember...

When the clocks go back, as it did on Sunday morning, GMT and UTC times are the same.

However, when the clocks go forward, UTC is one hour behind (like you posted, 19.50 UTC is 20.50 GMT).

So they want a match at 20.50 UTC, Bosko, if it's not done already Flapper

I dont live in continental Europe which is why UTC always causes problems. Everyone knows what GMT is so less confusion, just go by GMT.
bosko2602
#11 Posted : Friday, October 30, 2015 8:18:49 PM

Data sent to Admins.
bosko2602
#12 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2016 1:44:16 PM

bosko2602 wrote:
bosko2602 wrote:
Wickerbasket wrote:

Let's do this again!

Team Friendly can play only teams that finished League Competition (eg. L6 for now).

mayas
#13 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2016 2:21:48 PM

looking for users play testarea friendly battles Biggrin

either leave post here or ingame - feelow - user
mayas
#14 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2016 5:44:43 PM

Woot testarea sniffed olddays todayLaugh Out Loud
mayas
#15 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2016 7:36:30 PM

best place game ve

next pleaseBiggrin

and

not so boring pixelrun like last 1Laugh Out Loud
mayas
#16 Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2016 6:04:47 PM

ya in testarea with 5/3/2

so boring

pukeSick

ya want and play otWall Laugh Out Loud
mayas
#17 Posted : Friday, January 22, 2016 3:08:31 PM

next time control whole team me quiterLaugh Out Loud

puke
mayas
#18 Posted : Saturday, January 23, 2016 12:44:48 AM

thnx for tha game me papiroussmiling

hope and others follow

arrange battles between em and activate best place game has
bosko2602
#19 Posted : Monday, January 25, 2016 8:23:47 AM

Team from Adriatic C looking for Friendly on Wed at 21:10 CET (20:10 UTC). Contact me.

Please, have in mind that we have ongoing WC for u21 on that day. One player can not be on 2 games in same time. Must be 2 hours between two matches.
cubafranka
#20 Posted : Wednesday, January 27, 2016 5:21:55 PM

27. 1. 2016

Requesting friendly match for team:
http://footballidentity....eneral/U71.aspx?id=1650

Versus team:
http://footballidentity....eneral/U71.aspx?id=1191

We would like to play it at:
30. 1. 2016 at 21:10

Regards, Cuba