Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In


40 Pages «<383940
Problems with Match! Options
AoG90
#781 Posted : Monday, November 10, 2014 10:13:31 PM





Rank: Professional
Joined: 4/14/2010
Posts: 1,159
Points: 6,228
Location: Eksjö
http://footballidentity.com/Wor...wards/U84.aspx?id=493420

Greenpark Celtic got way to many one stars in this one, we want an appology.


Characterlinks in the Spoiler
Franz Krombacher
#782 Posted : Monday, November 10, 2014 10:15:28 PM





Rank: Professional
Joined: 9/2/2009
Posts: 1,657
Points: 6,986
Location: Warmsen
Lots of clouds in our match we could only see one star.


Voted user of the season in Ireland, in season 6 , 7, and 12.
FootstarFC
#783 Posted : Thursday, November 13, 2014 9:34:44 PM



Rank: Advanced Member
Joined: 6/12/2009
Posts: 251
Points: 1,717
Location: Ardooie
1 half done, 16 1 stars and 1 red star counted so far.
Carl Hoefkens: Proud SD/CD of Team Ten (NED1)




Niki Zimling @ Allianzc SC (ENG1)
Bojan Jorgacevic @ Greenpark Celtic (SCO1)
Eidur Gudjohnsen @ Greenpark Celtic (SCO1)
Rev Sigma @ Greenpark Celtic (SCO1)
Nev Sigma @ Allianzc SC (ENG1)
Carlos Duarte @ Team Ten (NED1)
Vladan Kujovic @ some team in POR2
Mathew Ryan @ Greenpark FC (SCO3)

http://www.gpro.net/?id=297600
FootstarFC
#784 Posted : Thursday, November 13, 2014 10:12:05 PM



Rank: Advanced Member
Joined: 6/12/2009
Posts: 251
Points: 1,717
Location: Ardooie
That's about 40 1 stars on our side alone.
Carl Hoefkens: Proud SD/CD of Team Ten (NED1)




Niki Zimling @ Allianzc SC (ENG1)
Bojan Jorgacevic @ Greenpark Celtic (SCO1)
Eidur Gudjohnsen @ Greenpark Celtic (SCO1)
Rev Sigma @ Greenpark Celtic (SCO1)
Nev Sigma @ Allianzc SC (ENG1)
Carlos Duarte @ Team Ten (NED1)
Vladan Kujovic @ some team in POR2
Mathew Ryan @ Greenpark FC (SCO3)

http://www.gpro.net/?id=297600
Champ78
#785 Posted : Thursday, November 13, 2014 10:13:29 PM





Rank: Master
Joined: 10/8/2011
Posts: 3,688
Points: 11,823
Location: Lier
Could have to do with low condition ?
Quote:
We're the hero FID deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, you'll hunt us, because we can take it. We're not your hero. We are Norway
Invictus Adama
#786 Posted : Friday, November 14, 2014 7:18:35 AM





Rank: Senior
Joined: 4/26/2010
Posts: 563
Points: 2,078
Location: St Léger
What about condition who has not recovered 100% in Sweden/Portugal and yesterday France/Italy ?


NFIDA France : President
Barney Stinson : Legendary FC
Ma Râle : Coalition Al Dente
Mara Dona : Coalition Al Dente
Maragnar Lothbrok : Bayern De Monique [School Team]





RaphaSan
#787 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2015 1:24:02 AM




Rank: Member
Joined: 2/25/2010
Posts: 28
Points: 347
Location: São Paulo


this happens every minute or so, have to refresh the game about 40 times today in 1A BRA, i'm the captain of my team, the defense organizer and cant play with this poopies error.

ALready try everything, reboot pc, clear cache, re-install mozilla e nothing works. Having this since the season starts


FIDAdmin3
#788 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2015 8:39:30 AM



Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

Rank: Administration
Joined: 4/3/2009
Posts: 1,443
Points: 3,631
Location: Borlänge
RaphaSan wrote:


this happens every minute or so, have to refresh the game about 40 times today in 1A BRA, i'm the captain of my team, the defense organizer and cant play with this poopies error.

ALready try everything, reboot pc, clear cache, re-install mozilla e nothing works. Having this since the season starts

We are really sorry that you have this problem Sad
We haven't made any change to the ME during the preseason or this season so from our side nothing has changed?
Have made any changes on your side like changing internet provider, installing new anti-virus, making changes in the firewall, new router etc?
One more thing to test is to try Chrome instead of Mozilla.
Help and FAQ

Stay updated by following us on:



...and follow the FIDAdminds blogs.

See how matches are played in this Youtube Tutorial
-GGib-
#789 Posted : Monday, May 18, 2015 9:25:28 AM



Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

Rank: Global Moderator
Joined: 1/16/2010
Posts: 5,520
Points: 22,369
Location: Pärnu
Same thing happened to me for the first time yesterday on Firefox (no issues whatsoever before), so I changed to Chrome. I completely cleaned the browser, so the same thing wouldn't happen with Chrome, but I still got the error message (not right away though). After pressing "OK", the game worked fine except that the chat didn't update anymore (I couldn't see any new chat messages that were posted after the error-message although if I wrote something into the chat, others could see what I wrote). At half time, I refreshed the page and the error message didn't pop up anymore.

Global Moderator
Please send me messages via PM rather than chat, as I may not see them.

Help/Support Procedure & Reporting Cheaters

Uute Mängijate Juhendamiskeskus

mayas
#790 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 3:17:00 PM





Rank: Amateur
Joined: 8/5/2014
Posts: 321
Points: 984
test area games page no loaded
FIDAdmin3
#791 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 4:33:32 PM



Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

Rank: Administration
Joined: 4/3/2009
Posts: 1,443
Points: 3,631
Location: Borlänge
mayas wrote:
test area games page no loaded


Thanks for the report, fixed now!
Help and FAQ

Stay updated by following us on:



...and follow the FIDAdminds blogs.

See how matches are played in this Youtube Tutorial
Concave
#792 Posted : Monday, October 12, 2015 7:38:59 PM



Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

Rank: Global Moderator
Joined: 8/22/2012
Posts: 884
Points: 2,699
-GGib- wrote:
Same thing happened to me for the first time yesterday on Firefox (no issues whatsoever before), so I changed to Chrome. I completely cleaned the browser, so the same thing wouldn't happen with Chrome, but I still got the error message (not right away though). After pressing "OK", the game worked fine except that the chat didn't update anymore (I couldn't see any new chat messages that were posted after the error-message although if I wrote something into the chat, others could see what I wrote). At half time, I refreshed the page and the error message didn't pop up anymore.

It happens to me every now and then, too. It does not matter if I clean the browser cache or not. Seems random and unprovoked.
At. Madrid
#793 Posted : Monday, November 02, 2015 10:11:57 AM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 9/18/2010
Posts: 5,611
Points: 28,932
Location: Zagreb
Concave wrote:
-GGib- wrote:
Same thing happened to me for the first time yesterday on Firefox (no issues whatsoever before), so I changed to Chrome. I completely cleaned the browser, so the same thing wouldn't happen with Chrome, but I still got the error message (not right away though). After pressing "OK", the game worked fine except that the chat didn't update anymore (I couldn't see any new chat messages that were posted after the error-message although if I wrote something into the chat, others could see what I wrote). At half time, I refreshed the page and the error message didn't pop up anymore.

It happens to me every now and then, too. It does not matter if I clean the browser cache or not. Seems random and unprovoked.

+1

Happens to me in last two WC matches (few times during the match) and i am losing two or three moves before the page is refreshed.


HNK Jadran



Titles with Croatia

-World Champion Season 25

-World Champion Season 30

-World Champion U21 Season 26

mayas
#794 Posted : Tuesday, December 08, 2015 2:24:02 PM





Rank: Amateur
Joined: 8/5/2014
Posts: 321
Points: 984
mayas wrote:
test area games page no loaded

AndyVanDerMeyde
#795 Posted : Tuesday, December 08, 2015 2:26:56 PM





Rank: Senior
Joined: 11/20/2014
Posts: 502
Points: 1,521
mayas wrote:
mayas wrote:
test area games page no loaded


+1
FIDAdmin3
#796 Posted : Tuesday, December 08, 2015 2:36:38 PM



Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

Rank: Administration
Joined: 4/3/2009
Posts: 1,443
Points: 3,631
Location: Borlänge
AndyVanDerMeyde wrote:
mayas wrote:
mayas wrote:
test area games page no loaded


+1

Our ISP has some network problems on parts of their environment, this affects Test Center and normal Matches Sad
Hopefully it will be up and running soon.
Help and FAQ

Stay updated by following us on:



...and follow the FIDAdminds blogs.

See how matches are played in this Youtube Tutorial
FIDAdmin3
#797 Posted : Tuesday, December 08, 2015 4:42:59 PM



Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

Rank: Administration
Joined: 4/3/2009
Posts: 1,443
Points: 3,631
Location: Borlänge
FIDAdmin3 wrote:
AndyVanDerMeyde wrote:
mayas wrote:
mayas wrote:
test area games page no loaded


+1

Our ISP has some network problems on parts of their environment, this affects Test Center and normal Matches Sad
Hopefully it will be up and running soon.

Working now!
Help and FAQ

Stay updated by following us on:



...and follow the FIDAdminds blogs.

See how matches are played in this Youtube Tutorial
Users browsing this topic
guest (5)
40 Pages «<383940
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Official FID Theme by FIDAdmin1 (the one and only)
Powered by YAF 1.9.3 | YAF © 2003-2009, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.395 seconds.

© 2010 CommuniSport AB - User Agreement and Policy

Advertise on Footballidentity