Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

40 Pages «<3637383940>
Problems with Match! Options
drakzul
#741 Posted : Wednesday, September 03, 2014 12:39:51 PM

people still play FID? Laugh Out Loud no matter the version, Beta, Alpha or Delta, you'll still suck, scotty Laugh Out Loud
Finally blessed with the King's recognition - "I thought I never say this but im starting to like drakzul"
Sunday, April 27, 2014 12:52:42 AM

statik
#742 Posted : Sunday, September 21, 2014 8:43:06 PM

Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

Weird lag in Swe2 tonight. Match stopped responding at minute 79.xx and after a while (30s) it started to work again from the same turn.
Don't want replay, but annoying as hell that I didnt have time to aim the pass correctly as I tried to reload match windows.

So instead of 3-4 they attacked an made 2-5... Sad
Unkn0wngenius
#743 Posted : Sunday, September 21, 2014 8:44:13 PM

FID Ambassador Medal: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Ambassador Program

statik wrote:
Weird lag in Swe2 tonight. Match stopped responding at minute 79.xx and after a while (30s) it started to work again from the same turn.
Don't want replay, but annoying as hell that I didnt have time to aim the pass correctly as I tried to reload match windows.

Ye same happened in my SWE 1 match

World Champion S23

bluelightning
#744 Posted : Tuesday, October 07, 2014 9:56:05 PM

FIDAdmin1 wrote:
Xtream wrote:
FIDAdmin1 wrote:
FIDAdmin1 wrote:
I believe my reset solved it for the Spanish matches though. I had to wait for all other matches to start so I was too late with the reset for 21.15 UTC but I believe they will start at 21.20.

Reason why I believe my reset fixed it is that I can now access the matches on the server again like we are used to.

Yey! Seems that solved it! At least Spanish matches are running now!

So, it seems something has really hanged on the server here. Not sure how we can find what caused this but we will for sure do what we can to get to the bottom with this.

It totally messed up our Activity challenge as we had 5 bots to control from players that couldn't get access to the game. Sad

I don't really want to be speaking out of terms here because the decision of rematches should be one taken through discussion (admin team as well as FIDAs) but I find it very difficult to believe that these matches (in the Scottish league) will not be deleted and replayed at a later stage. So I wouldn't worry too much about activity levels from these matches Xtream.

Ok admins, what happened to this "discussion"?
Mini Miudo
#745 Posted : Tuesday, October 07, 2014 10:00:14 PM

bluelightning wrote:
FIDAdmin1 wrote:
Xtream wrote:
FIDAdmin1 wrote:
FIDAdmin1 wrote:
I believe my reset solved it for the Spanish matches though. I had to wait for all other matches to start so I was too late with the reset for 21.15 UTC but I believe they will start at 21.20.

Reason why I believe my reset fixed it is that I can now access the matches on the server again like we are used to.

So, it seems something has really hanged on the server here. Not sure how we can find what caused this but we will for sure do what we can to get to the bottom with this.

It totally messed up our Activity challenge as we had 5 bots to control from players that couldn't get access to the game. Sad

I don't really want to be speaking out of terms here because the decision of rematches should be one taken through discussion (admin team as well as FIDAs) but I find it very difficult to believe that these matches (in the Scottish league) will not be deleted and replayed at a later stage. So I wouldn't worry too much about activity levels from these matches Xtream.

Exactly, where's the replays?
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF

Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD

Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year

FIDAdmin
#746 Posted : Tuesday, October 07, 2014 10:17:36 PM

Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

Mini Miudo wrote:
bluelightning wrote:
FIDAdmin1 wrote:
Xtream wrote:
FIDAdmin1 wrote:
FIDAdmin1 wrote:

Please ask the FIDA Scotland to request a replay if you feel that a replay should be done. Preferably as soon as possible as Thursday is the last possibility for a replay.
FAQ: http://footballidentity.com/Help/Content/

Read our FAQ to find out more about:
- Getting Started
- My User
- Life of a Footballer
- Playing the Matches
- Life of a Manager
- Teams and Competitions
- Life of a Journalist
- Newspapers and Articles
- Communicating within Footballidentity
- General Navigation
- Having more than one Character

Match Engine Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEj0mQV2e-M

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Footballidentitycom/177223154315?ref=nf
Mini Miudo
#747 Posted : Tuesday, October 07, 2014 10:23:04 PM

Ok. Just going by what you said in the thread that's at the very top of the whole forum. You said this when the crashes happened: "After we have investigated the problem and we know what matches that were affect we will handle rematches." So thought you'd just sort it. But ok, will speak to them, I guess.
Silent Assassins FC
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF

Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD

Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year

bluelightning
#748 Posted : Tuesday, October 07, 2014 10:26:10 PM

FIDAdmin wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:
bluelightning wrote:
FIDAdmin1 wrote:
Xtream wrote:
FIDAdmin1 wrote:
FIDAdmin1 wrote:

Please ask the FIDA Scotland to request a replay if you feel that a replay should be done. Preferably as soon as possible as Thursday is the last possibility for a replay.

Really? Could you not have put this out weeks ago (like you said you would) instead of me now having to delay a fecking handover of the leagues to Italy?

And your procedure guide in the IFIDA forum says i have to create a poll for this that lasts 3 days! And what happens if 1 team says yes to the replay and the other says no, what happens then? You need to give me more information rather than passing the buck to me?Wall

Have people not learned in the history of the world, never p*ss off a angry scotsman!Angry
ethernaldreams
#749 Posted : Tuesday, October 07, 2014 10:31:29 PM

Follow the procedure, plz.
sdasd
FIDAdmin
#750 Posted : Tuesday, October 07, 2014 10:33:09 PM

Head Staff Medal: Medal rewarded for being part of the Head Staff at Footballidentity

We are not impossible and we are sorry if we have been unclear and a bit late with this information. If the Scottish FIDA want a replay - just send a mail to support@communisport.com and we will reschedule it.

- Getting Started
- My User
- Life of a Footballer
- Playing the Matches
- Life of a Manager
- Teams and Competitions
- Life of a Journalist
- General Navigation

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Footballidentitycom/177223154315?ref=nf
bluelightning
#751 Posted : Tuesday, October 07, 2014 10:59:50 PM

FIDAdmin wrote:
We are not impossible and we are sorry if we have been unclear and a bit late with this information. If the Scottish FIDA want a replay - just send a mail to support@communisport.com and we will reschedule it.

Congrats for sidestepping the list of questions asked.

And why are you logging out of the admin account and logging in with your user account just to monitor this thread?

Whats the point in the email? You ignore every email i send you anyway. You have done since i stopped doing the UFCL. Really why do i bother? You dont give a sh*t about this situation. You have passed the buck to me with little to no information on what im actually supposed to do now. You have a written procedure guide (which you appear quite willing to circumvent just now) in the IFIDA forum which hasnt been followed. You appear quite willing to arrange a replay without a second of thought for the other team in this situation (again if you answered my questions in the previous post, better yet, actually did what you said you were going to do!). So in essence, all you are doing right now with this line of communication is undermine IFIDA.

You seem adamant on making your own job harder. The excuse "we have family" now does not cut with me. You dont spend enough time on this game anyway to be not spending time with family.

Give me one good reason not to walk out of that door and never come back? I have given this game 2 chances already (thats 2 more than i normally give anything), why should i stay? Why should i give a sh*t about this game. I am probably the last user in this game who gives a crap about the game, not these imposters who say they care about the game but are in it to feed their own ego and impose their ideals on it? Im not expecting a reply (surprised you even replied to the last one) so it'll probably be all the convincing i need to walk away for good.
bluelightning
#752 Posted : Tuesday, October 07, 2014 11:05:42 PM

Actually, dont bother replying. Im done. Im finished with this!
Mini Miudo
#753 Posted : Tuesday, October 07, 2014 11:13:32 PM

At least schedule the rematch?

Why should the other team have an option if even the admins are aware there were problems? Why do we need to e-mail even, it seems you're aware of it, right admins? Is me e-mailing you fine?
Silent Assassins FC

Northern Assassins FC

FIDAdmin
#754 Posted : Tuesday, October 07, 2014 11:36:23 PM

bluelightning wrote:
FIDAdmin wrote:

Congrats for sidestepping the list of questions asked.

And why are you logging out of the admin account and logging in with your user account just to monitor this thread?

Whats the point in the email? You ignore every email i send you anyway. You have done since i stopped doing the UFCL. Really why do i bother? You dont give a sh*t about this situation. You have passed the buck to me with little to no information on what im actually supposed to do now. You have a written procedure guide (which you appear quite willing to circumvent just now) in the IFIDA forum which hasnt been followed. You appear quite willing to arrange a replay without a second of thought for the other team in this situation (again if you answered my questions in the previous post, better yet, actually did what you said you were going to do!). So in essence, all you are doing right now with this line of communication is undermine IFIDA.

You seem adamant on making your own job harder. The excuse "we have family" now does not cut with me. You dont spend enough time on this game anyway to be not spending time with family.

Give me one good reason not to walk out of that door and never come back? I have given this game 2 chances already (thats 2 more than i normally give anything), why should i stay? Why should i give a sh*t about this game. I am probably the last user in this game who gives a crap about the game, not these imposters who say they care about the game but are in it to feed their own ego and impose their ideals on it? Im not expecting a reply (surprised you even replied to the last one) so it'll probably be all the convincing i need to walk away for good.

Sorry... Not sure I follow here. Which are the questions we are sidestepping?

What my logging out and in is of importance in this is beyond me. I simply do not understand that.

We do not ignore mails sent to us.

In what way are we undermining IFIDA?

That family part is nothing I see worth discussing as you probably understand but we all spend a LOT of time on FID - that I can assure you.

You can care as much or as little as you want about FID. We want as many users as possible of course but we do not force anyone to stay. If a user enjoy FID then it is a good argument for him/her to stay. If not, then there are probably other games that suits that person better. So if you enjoy FID then you have your reason to stay. If not - then you have less reasons to stay.

- Getting Started
- My User
- Life of a Footballer
- Playing the Matches
- Life of a Manager
- Teams and Competitions
- Life of a Journalist
- General Navigation

FIDAdmin
#755 Posted : Tuesday, October 07, 2014 11:41:30 PM

Mini Miudo wrote:
At least schedule the rematch?

Why should the other team have an option if even the admins are aware there were problems? Why do we need to e-mail even, it seems you're aware of it, right admins? Is me e-mailing you fine?

A NFIDA can send a mail basicly saying: "We want to replay round X because it was laggy and since it was because of server problems at your side."

That is enough basicly. The polls, views of the involved teams are there for covering the backs of the NFIDAs. In the end it is the NFIDA that will have to defend the replay decision after all.

We will overlook the procedures to make this more clear together with the IFIDA.

- Getting Started
- My User
- Life of a Footballer
- Playing the Matches
- Life of a Manager
- Teams and Competitions
- Life of a Journalist
- General Navigation

Mini Miudo
#756 Posted : Tuesday, October 07, 2014 11:45:09 PM

What about the rematch?!? Can you please address this? It seems Bluey's not gonna take care of it so...
Silent Assassins FC

Northern Assassins FC

FIDAdmin
#757 Posted : Wednesday, October 08, 2014 12:02:04 AM

Mini Miudo wrote:
What about the rematch?!? Can you please address this? It seems Bluey's not gonna take care of it so...

I have been informed that a member of the Scottish NFIDA has sent us a mail about this. We will look at that tomorrow and most likely replay the matches requested.

- Getting Started
- My User
- Life of a Footballer
- Playing the Matches
- Life of a Manager
- Teams and Competitions
- Life of a Journalist
- General Navigation

Mini Miudo
#758 Posted : Wednesday, October 08, 2014 12:09:37 AM

FIDAdmin wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:

I have been informed that a member of the Scottish NFIDA have sent us a mail about this. We will look at that tomorrow and most likely replay the matches requested.

Ok, thanks.
Silent Assassins FC

Northern Assassins FC

ethernaldreams
#759 Posted : Wednesday, October 08, 2014 1:50:03 AM

You can avoid to create the match anyway FIDAdmin. Black Demons refuses to play this joke, probably they will come and confirm on this post... so you can give to them 3-0 (and they will be happy ofc).
sdasd
danin5
#760 Posted : Wednesday, October 08, 2014 8:15:32 AM

Ye. You can indulge his whim to the baby.
'Dicen que hay algo que tener, y no muchos tenemos'
Dan PJ - U25
Z. ziDan
Dan do'Porculo - U21
F. Dannavaro -
Dan La Bala
Dan der Sar -
Dancing on the Goal
Danke Panzer
FecunDando
El Dandy
Taka Dan