Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In


2 Pages <12
Dribbler [SQ] CF-want active team-active manager !!!!! Options
IndyBre
#21 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 2:04:20 PM





Rank: Expert
Joined: 9/24/2012
Posts: 2,666
Points: 8,037
He came! He saw! He left!


Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud

Dijabola Rouge, Elbolid, Mini Mudo, Neuromancer listener...... next?

ALL MUM BRA!!!!

Champ78
#22 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 2:46:12 PM





Rank: Master
Joined: 10/8/2011
Posts: 3,688
Points: 11,823
Location: Lier
I think if he plays in bulgaria today, he will have made a new record for himself:

He will then have played for the same team, twice in a row
Quote:
We're the hero FID deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, you'll hunt us, because we can take it. We're not your hero. We are Norway
Influential me
#23 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 6:02:08 PM





Rank: Expert
Joined: 12/23/2013
Posts: 1,896
Points: 5,737
Champ78 wrote:
I think if he plays in bulgaria today, he will have made a new record for himself:

He will then have played for the same team, twice in a row


Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud

What an achievement! You should be very proud.

In all seriousness, when do you intend on staying at a club for an entire season? If you do, of course.
limb
#24 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 9:43:22 PM





Rank: Junior
Joined: 2/9/2016
Posts: 155
Points: 471
Influential me wrote:
Champ78 wrote:
I think if he plays in bulgaria today, he will have made a new record for himself:

He will then have played for the same team, twice in a row


Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud

What an achievement! You should be very proud.

In all seriousness, when do you intend on staying at a club for an entire season? If you do, of course.


fid also proud for its cog members come and troll an advert post as ya boyApplause

GGLaugh Out Loud
Influential me
#25 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 9:49:34 PM





Rank: Expert
Joined: 12/23/2013
Posts: 1,896
Points: 5,737
limb wrote:
Influential me wrote:
Champ78 wrote:
I think if he plays in bulgaria today, he will have made a new record for himself:

He will then have played for the same team, twice in a row


Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud

What an achievement! You should be very proud.

In all seriousness, when do you intend on staying at a club for an entire season? If you do, of course.


fid also proud for its cog members come and troll an advert post as ya boyApplause

GGLaugh Out Loud


Hardly. He played for two of my clubs within two days, and left. I think I have a right to feel aggrieved.
limb
#26 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2016 10:22:52 PM





Rank: Junior
Joined: 2/9/2016
Posts: 155
Points: 471
Influential me wrote:
limb wrote:
Influential me wrote:
Champ78 wrote:
I think if he plays in bulgaria today, he will have made a new record for himself:

He will then have played for the same team, twice in a row


Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud

What an achievement! You should be very proud.

In all seriousness, when do you intend on staying at a club for an entire season? If you do, of course.


fid also proud for its cog members come and troll an advert post as ya boyApplause

GGLaugh Out Loud


Hardly. He played for two of my clubs within two days, and left. I think I have a right to feel aggrieved.


WD
andy12
#27 Posted : Tuesday, September 20, 2016 10:19:20 PM





Rank: Rookie
Joined: 11/18/2011
Posts: 51
Points: 165
Location: PLOIESTI
andy12 wrote:
Age 25

i can play 19:00 - 00:00 [UTC] !
i want active manager !
i want good and nice team!
i leave my team because manager don't help our team !

Accel 91,15
Agility 99,65
Speed 99,11
Ball Cont. 97,63
Dribble 96,87
Sh. Acc. 97,04
Shoot. Str. 88,5

http://www.footballident.../PlayerGeneral/U58.aspx !

smiling) !!

Users browsing this topic
guest (3)
2 Pages <12
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Official FID Theme by FIDAdmin1 (the one and only)
Powered by YAF 1.9.3 | YAF © 2003-2009, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.113 seconds.

© 2010 CommuniSport AB - User Agreement and Policy

Advertise on Footballidentity