Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In


2000 rated DCM Options
Dr Evil
#1 Posted : Monday, June 27, 2016 10:26:14 PM



Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

Rank: Moderation
Joined: 9/3/2009
Posts: 5,736
Points: 23,108
Location: norwich
Near 2000 rated dcm Murtaugh I also have a 1300 rated SD Mork with 5 stars at SM and 5 stars at sliding looking for a new team current team seem to be folding. at the same team.
Could bring both together.

Also got another 1200 rated SD Arthur Daley plus a 2700 rated CF Harry Callahan and a manager character Mr Bean all looking for new teams
England Moderator
For Help
Please send me messages via pm rather than chat as I may not seem them.


Throw me a frickin bone here
Eat. Sleep. Play FID. Repeat
Sponsor  
 

bosko2602
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 7:09:30 AM



Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 3/10/2011
Posts: 6,523
Points: 21,132
Location: Banja Luka
Another one that leaving ship called "Brains United"?

It is so easy to leave team!
Influential me
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 4:17:53 PM





Rank: Expert
Joined: 12/23/2013
Posts: 1,896
Points: 5,737
bosko2602 wrote:
Another one that leaving ship called "Brains United"?

It is so easy to leave team!


You didn't even reply to what I said in my forum ad. So to mention "another one leaving" is an inaccuracy from your part.

Most importantly, a good user with a strong understanding of the game.

bosko2602
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 7:47:30 PM



Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 3/10/2011
Posts: 6,523
Points: 21,132
Location: Banja Luka
There is no need to replay anything on your post. Everything is (crystal) clear.
Influential me
#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 28, 2016 9:50:33 PM





Rank: Expert
Joined: 12/23/2013
Posts: 1,896
Points: 5,737
What's crystal clear? You think you know everything, but in truth, you don't. I've told my teammates where I'm at. And at the moment, it's probably around a 60% chance I stay, 40% chance I leave.
Mike Byrd
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 11:32:33 AM




Rank: Newbie
Joined: 5/28/2012
Posts: 22
Points: 66
Just shut up, bosko. You know nothing. You're like the Jon Snow of FID.
bosko2602
#7 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 11:35:19 AM



Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 3/10/2011
Posts: 6,523
Points: 21,132
Location: Banja Luka
AndyVanDerMeyde
#8 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 11:41:02 AM





Rank: Senior
Joined: 11/20/2014
Posts: 502
Points: 1,521
Mike Byrd wrote:
Just shut up, bosko. You know nothing. You're like the Jon Snow of FID.


It is probably like Jon Snow is Brains Utd and u can be their Red Woman Melisandre Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud

or notConfused
Johnny_Ljumske
#9 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 4:33:00 PM





Rank: Senior
Joined: 5/24/2009
Posts: 422
Points: 3,101
Location: Uppsala
So many bitter coments on this...it's amazing...and sad. Mostly sad. Truth is is I'm leaving FID & I let the team know Sunday night. There are discussion being held on how to keep the team alive and I'd say it's a 50/50 situation atm. But of course some of the players wants to have options if we're to fold. There is nothing to be get all wound up over & certainly no cause to post bitter coments to the ones making an add. Calm down a bit will you, please...
Leffe Prosit -some kind of defensive midfielder-
English Champion S 4 (The Vultures)
UFCL Champion Season 7 (Real Mani)
Champion IRL 2A Season 11 (Allianzc)

Jack Flash-ivrig anfallare-

Champion IRL 2A Season 11 (Allianzc)



'If it wasn't for bad luck,
I wouldn't have no luck at all'





ARINHO
#10 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2016 11:05:43 PM





Rank: Moderation
Joined: 11/2/2010
Posts: 4,667
Points: 15,191
Location: Sparta
Johnny_Ljumske wrote:
So many bitter coments on this...it's amazing...and sad. Mostly sad. Truth is is I'm leaving FID & I let the team know Sunday night. There are discussion being held on how to keep the team alive and I'd say it's a 50/50 situation atm. But of course some of the players wants to have options if we're to fold. There is nothing to be get all wound up over & certainly no cause to post bitter coments to the ones making an add. Calm down a bit will you, please...

Crying Crying

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
wolfmoonlight0311
#11 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2016 3:10:18 PM



Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

Rank: Game Master
Joined: 9/19/2012
Posts: 272
Points: 798
Johnny_Ljumske wrote:
So many bitter coments on this...it's amazing...and sad. Mostly sad. Truth is is I'm leaving FID & I let the team know Sunday night. There are discussion being held on how to keep the team alive and I'd say it's a 50/50 situation atm. But of course some of the players wants to have options if we're to fold. There is nothing to be get all wound up over & certainly no cause to post bitter coments to the ones making an add. Calm down a bit will you, please...


It is sad news that you're leaving FID.
It was a pleasure and an honor playing with you and against you.

Wish you all the best, mate.


Wolf
Miguel Lobo

FIDA Portugal International Representative

IFIDA Administration

Game Master
scotty196222
#12 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2016 5:04:07 PM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 3/23/2010
Posts: 7,088
Points: 23,931
Location: Exeter
wolfmoonlight0311 wrote:
Johnny_Ljumske wrote:
So many bitter coments on this...it's amazing...and sad. Mostly sad. Truth is is I'm leaving FID & I let the team know Sunday night. There are discussion being held on how to keep the team alive and I'd say it's a 50/50 situation atm. But of course some of the players wants to have options if we're to fold. There is nothing to be get all wound up over & certainly no cause to post bitter coments to the ones making an add. Calm down a bit will you, please...


It is sad news that you're leaving FID.
It was a pleasure and an honor playing with you and against you.

Wish you all the best, mate.


Yes nice guy is leffe and grt user.







Quote:
I wonder what shenanigans I was getting up to on that evening.....


scotty196222
#13 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2016 5:05:11 PM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 3/23/2010
Posts: 7,088
Points: 23,931
Location: Exeter
Dr Evil wrote:
Near 2000 rated dcm Murtaugh I also have a 1300 rated SD Mork with 5 stars at SM and 5 stars at sliding looking for a new team current team seem to be folding. at the same team.
Could bring both together.


Plz tell me you a character called Mindy....plz.....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pray





Quote:
I wonder what shenanigans I was getting up to on that evening.....


Dr Evil
#14 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2016 7:42:40 PM



Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

Rank: Moderation
Joined: 9/3/2009
Posts: 5,736
Points: 23,108
Location: norwich
Bump- still looking and with more players. Original post updated.
England Moderator
For Help
Please send me messages via pm rather than chat as I may not seem them.


Throw me a frickin bone here
Eat. Sleep. Play FID. Repeat
Dr Evil
#15 Posted : Saturday, July 30, 2016 10:35:52 PM



Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

Rank: Moderation
Joined: 9/3/2009
Posts: 5,736
Points: 23,108
Location: norwich
Bump- still looking with all players.
England Moderator
For Help
Please send me messages via pm rather than chat as I may not seem them.


Throw me a frickin bone here
Eat. Sleep. Play FID. Repeat
Users browsing this topic
guest (2)
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Official FID Theme by FIDAdmin1 (the one and only)
Powered by YAF 1.9.3 | YAF © 2003-2009, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.239 seconds.

© 2010 CommuniSport AB - User Agreement and Policy

Advertise on Footballidentity