EURO 2016 discussion >> Options
vitinhopxp
#401 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2016 11:14:12 PM

Dance
Influential me
#402 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2016 11:17:36 PM

Mini Miudo wrote:
Influential me wrote:
Poor game, poor tournament. Fair play Portugal, but the real winners are the ones who had to watch some horrendous games, some featuring Portugal. My player of the tournament is undoubtedly Messi. What a tournament from him!

Poor game?? I found this one very entertaining! Loads of chances for France and a couple for Portugal, along with a very exciting ET. Loved it!

I must have been watching a different game. There were chances, but the quality was also quite poor. Standout names didn't perform; Griezmann, Payet, Nani, Ronaldo (Understandably). Quite disappointed in truth, but I guess it was one of the better games Portugal have been involved in since the Hungary thriller.
Michael Cameron
#403 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2016 11:39:34 PM

Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

More exciting if you are supporting one of the teams ofc. It was a victory for "anti-football" but fair enough. Congrats Portugal. Commiserations France.

ROCOCO FIRE
Manager of Portus Cale

STUART OAKLEY | AMOS VETO | GEORGE WILLIS | MATT SUTTON | SEBB ATWELL | LUKE RIPLEY
scotty196222
#404 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2016 11:40:58 PM

Influential me wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:
Influential me wrote:
Poor game, poor tournament. Fair play Portugal, but the real winners are the ones who had to watch some horrendous games, some featuring Portugal. My player of the tournament is undoubtedly Messi. What a tournament from him!

Poor game?? I found this one very entertaining! Loads of chances for France and a couple for Portugal, along with a very exciting ET. Loved it!

I must have been watching a different game. There were chances, but the quality was also quite poor. Standout names didn't perform; Griezmann, Payet, Nani, Ronaldo (Understandably). Quite disappointed in truth, but I guess it was one of the better games Portugal have been involved in since the Hungary thriller.

Did you watch it on BBC1 or ITV1 IM ?

It was obviously a much better game on the opposite channel to what you watched it on.

Quote:
I wonder what shenanigans I was getting up to on that evening.....

scotty196222
#405 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2016 11:44:57 PM

Michael Cameron wrote:
More exciting if you are supporting one of the teams ofc. It was a victory for "anti-football" but fair enough. Congrats Portugal. Commiserations France.

Yeah, which is why all games in England were cancelled.

DOH! Wall yeah England weren't playing were they Wall I keep forgetting sorry.

Quote:

Michael Cameron
#406 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2016 11:48:47 PM

Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

scotty196222 wrote:
Michael Cameron wrote:

You don't take long to make your point(less) do you? Flapper

ROCOCO FIRE
Manager of Portus Cale

STUART OAKLEY | AMOS VETO | GEORGE WILLIS | MATT SUTTON | SEBB ATWELL | LUKE RIPLEY
Influential me
#407 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2016 11:54:05 PM

scotty196222 wrote:
Influential me wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:
Influential me wrote:

It was obviously a much better game on the opposite channel to what you watched it on.

BBC1 1 of course! Flapper Laugh Out Loud
scotty196222
#408 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2016 11:59:42 PM

Michael Cameron wrote:
scotty196222 wrote:
Michael Cameron wrote:

You don't take long to make your point(less) do you? Flapper

Biggrin Flapper

hahaha Biggrin

I think whoever pulled the plug on the England games tonight kinda realises it was not the best decision tbh. I think even they will realise that but wont admit it. Maybe they can take something from this and not be so quick next time in making an obvious bad decision, I mean hey, we all make mistakes, lets hope 'they' learn from it. Its actually sometimes better to admit failure than it is to stubbornly continue saying that 'they' were right, you get a little bit more respect from it tbh.

No ones died, I get that, but yeah, bad decision.

And Im just guessing here, but Id put money on the user % on Friday will be seriously lower than it wouldve been if games had just gone ahead tonight.

Quote:

scotty196222
#409 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2016 12:01:46 AM

Influential me wrote:
scotty196222 wrote:
Influential me wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:
Influential me wrote:

Oh god !! Bloody knew you were a BBC1 viewer Biggrin Flapper

Yeah it was much better on ITV1 !!!

Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Flapper

Quote:

Michael Cameron
#410 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2016 12:03:28 AM

maybe so, but i guess if the decision couldn't be reversed in time then we may as well look for the next best solution. Anyway, that is for the other topic. Not so much this one.

ROCOCO FIRE
Manager of Portus Cale

scotty196222
#411 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2016 12:05:52 AM

Michael Cameron wrote:
maybe so, but i guess if the decision couldn't be reversed in time then we may as well look for the next best solution. Anyway, that is for the other topic. Not so much this one.

Yup.

Yeah BOT.

WD PORTUGAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shifty Biggrin Applause

Quote:

Influential me
#412 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2016 12:06:18 AM

scotty196222 wrote:
Influential me wrote:
scotty196222 wrote:
Influential me wrote:
Mini Miudo wrote:
Influential me wrote:

Oh god !! Bloody knew you were a BBC1 viewer Biggrin Flapper

Yeah it was much better on ITV1 !!!

Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Flapper

Well, I just switched the TV on and there it was, on BBC. Totally forgot about ITV tbh. But with that in mind, I was watching a different game, I guess.
Michael Cameron
#413 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2016 12:06:48 AM

scotty196222 wrote:
Michael Cameron wrote:

Yup.

Yeah BOT.

WD PORTUGAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shifty Biggrin Applause

We've had a league of bots all season.

ROCOCO FIRE
Manager of Portus Cale

Mini Miudo
#414 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2016 2:44:47 AM

Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF

Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD

Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year

AndyVanDerMeyde
#415 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2016 7:31:39 AM

Final game with ET, Ronaldo got injured and went out 25 min how that would not be excited Shifty

Quaresma Love Love Love

The guy who won Euro, well done!!!

ps. get used on antifootball almost 90% of teams plays like that Biggrin Biggrin
-GGib-
#416 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2016 11:37:05 AM

Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

https://t.co/Ys3l0wv2Cg

Is that what you call payback in Portugal? Huh Laugh Out Loud

Global Moderator
Please send me messages via PM rather than chat, as I may not see them.

Help/Support Procedure & Reporting Cheaters

Uute Mängijate Juhendamiskeskus

TOONoZAVR
#417 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2016 2:11:16 PM

Final

QPReds - 11 pts

scotty196222 - 0 pts

Stewart1912 - 0 pts

Juliuuuuus - 0 pts

TOONoZAVR - 0 pts

Summary table

Juliuuuuus - 84 pts

Influental me - 77 pts

TOONoZAVR - 77 pts

scotty196222 - 74 pts

Uscanac - 57 pts

Stewart1912 - 46 pts

Val3ntin - 27 pts

park71 -24 pts

AndyVanDerMeyde - 19 pts

IndyBre - 14 pts

QPReds - 11 pts

AND THE WINNER IS.... JULIUUUUUS!!!Applause

Thank you all guys for participation!

1 pt = 1 fidcredit,check it up in a hourHand

Mini Miudo
#418 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2016 2:18:56 PM

-GGib- wrote:
https://t.co/Ys3l0wv2Cg

Is that what you call payback in Portugal? Huh Laugh Out Loud

Haha I saw that, it was pretty funny. No harm in it, not like he smashed Adrien's knee out. Flapper
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF

Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD

Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year

Influential me
#419 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2016 2:53:59 PM

TOONoZAVR wrote:
Final

QPReds - 11 pts

scotty196222 - 0 pts

Stewart1912 - 0 pts

Juliuuuuus - 0 pts

TOONoZAVR - 0 pts

Summary table

Juliuuuuus - 84 pts

Influental me - 77 pts

TOONoZAVR - 77 pts

scotty196222 - 74 pts

Uscanac - 57 pts

Stewart1912 - 46 pts

Val3ntin - 27 pts

park71 -24 pts

AndyVanDerMeyde - 19 pts

IndyBre - 14 pts

QPReds - 11 pts

AND THE WINNER IS.... JULIUUUUUS!!!Applause

Thank you all guys for participation!

1 pt = 1 fidcredit,check it up in a hourHand

I was wondering where those FIDC came from! Cheers Biggrin

And congratulations Juliuuuuus. Dance Applause

Thankfully me not making a prediction in the final didn't come to anything (Would've predicted a French win).

Disappointed to lose my predictions title from the 2014 World Cup, but coming second isn't all bad.
scotty196222
#420 Posted : Tuesday, July 12, 2016 5:53:53 AM

Oooo cheers ears !

Biggrin Wink

Thx everyone that took part in this trhead, there were some interesting discussions !! Shifty Biggrin Woot

Gutted that Mr. Moisturiser, spray tan, leg wax ,eyebrow wax, toe nail manicure, back sack & crack wax and hair gel won it, but meh, I suppose they deserved it in the end................................................

Sick

Quote: