Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In

About the rules Options
Yanis
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 02, 2015 11:35:54 PM

Wouldn't it be more fair for new users to be given a couple of weeks until they have had time to look at the rules. Or maybe give them an automatic PM when they first join the game informing them of rules such as this one?
Errikos Abidalis (SD, Olympiakos @ La Liga)
Sponsor  

statik
#2 Posted : Friday, July 03, 2015 8:13:52 AM

Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

Agree, this game is like a awesome labyrinth... so what a pity to be banned because you didn't know what was in the middle of it when you started.
bosko2602
#3 Posted : Friday, July 03, 2015 10:31:12 AM

Game Master Icon: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Game Master team

If it is new user, it will be resolved in his favor. smiling
Mini Miudo
#4 Posted : Friday, July 03, 2015 10:53:07 AM

I'll take this thread to point out a few things, because I think this is all getting a bit ridiculous with the new rules. So people can now be banned in game for their forum actions? Doesn't make sense, someone can be a huge troll on the forums but that doesn't mean they don't know how to behave in the game, and it's not like we can afford to just lose users if we want. Yes, I understand cases like this will be rare, but still!

But that's not the worst... the worst is the new mass move rules! What the hell... so people have to request mass moves until the first round of the season? WTF! So if problems regarding schedule appear further down the line for the users in the team or if the league goes bot or starts having very low activity, the team is stuck playing there for one more season? That is ridiculous. Yes, I see the "exceptions" part but the league won't be declared bot if it has really low activity and there's many people who don't want to play in low activity league and should not (can't) be forced to do so! Teams should be able to ask for mass moves up until whenever as long as they have time to move their team around.

And...
Quote:
Expired contracts will not count towards a mass move unless:
- The players expired contract was for less than 110 days.
- Other team mates under contract move to the same target team as the non contracted player.
- You change team within a season with the aim of shortening your contract length.

What the hell is this...? So if 2-3 players with a contract move to the same team as a couple of players without a contract (providing they all used to be in the same team), this will not be allowed?

And why would you need to be 110 days for the expired contract not to count towards the mass move? I'll explain why that's stupid. Say a team has been playing in a league for ages (so it's not like they all just joined a league and left) and they sign 4 new players for season 24 and their contract expires at the end of that season.. The team decides to move before season 25 but guess what, those 4 players were not there for 110 days, so the team cannot take all 4 with them...

Why do you want to make it so hard on everyone to mass move? If people want to move to a better league or to a schedule that suits them better, just let them! You're trying to go all FIFA on this sh!t and it's pointless, people just want to enjoy the game and these rules do not help at all.
Silent Assassins FC
1x England Champions (S30)
10. Mini Cristiano Ronaldo - CF // 7. Mini Ricardo Quaresma - SM // 21. Mini Mauro Zárate - CF

Northern Assassins FC
7x Italy/Ireland Champions (S21, S23, S25, S26, S27, S28, S31), 1x UFCL Winners (S23)
1. Mini Rui Patrício - GK // 7. Mini Dries Mertens - SM // 24. Mini Alessandro Florenzi - SD

Titles: 7x Italy/Ireland Champion, 5x Sweden/Serbia Champion, 4x England Champion, 3x WC Winner, 2x France Champion, 2x UFCL Winner
World Awards: 4x Forward of the Year, 4x Golden Assist, 3x Golden Boot, 3x Golden Technique, 2x Golden Pass, 1x Midfielder of the Year, 1x Defender of the Year, 1x Keeper of the Year

mayas
#5 Posted : Friday, July 03, 2015 12:52:25 PM

such new this ingame punnish rule dat am banned yeaar agoLaugh Out Loud

keep shyeting with rules ya do great job

or

gimme back me creds and year sp cauze back then that rule wasnt onBiggrin

oh did i just broke the rule again?Wall
statik
#6 Posted : Friday, July 03, 2015 2:41:55 PM

Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

Mini Miudo wrote:
I'll take this thread to point out a few things, because I think this is all getting a bit ridiculous with the new rules. So people can now be banned in game for their forum actions? Doesn't make sense, someone can be a huge troll on the forums but that doesn't mean they don't know how to behave in the game, and it's not like we can afford to just lose users if we want. Yes, I understand cases like this will be rare, but still!

But that's not the worst... the worst is the new mass move rules! What the hell... so people have to request mass moves until the first round of the season? WTF! So if problems regarding schedule appear further down the line for the users in the team or if the league goes bot or starts having very low activity, the team is stuck playing there for one more season? That is ridiculous. Yes, I see the "exceptions" part but the league won't be declared bot if it has really low activity and there's many people who don't want to play in low activity league and should not (can't) be forced to do so! Teams should be able to ask for mass moves up until whenever as long as they have time to move their team around.

And...
Quote:
Expired contracts will not count towards a mass move unless:
- The players expired contract was for less than 110 days.
- Other team mates under contract move to the same target team as the non contracted player.
- You change team within a season with the aim of shortening your contract length.

What the hell is this...? So if 2-3 players with a contract move to the same team as a couple of players without a contract (providing they all used to be in the same team), this will not be allowed?

And why would you need to be 110 days for the expired contract not to count towards the mass move? I'll explain why that's stupid. Say a team has been playing in a league for ages (so it's not like they all just joined a league and left) and they sign 4 new players for season 24 and their contract expires at the end of that season.. The team decides to move before season 25 but guess what, those 4 players were not there for 110 days, so the team cannot take all 4 with them...

Why do you want to make it so hard on everyone to mass move? If people want to move to a better league or to a schedule that suits them better, just let them! You're trying to go all FIFA on this sh!t and it's pointless, people just want to enjoy the game and these rules do not help at all.

This is why FIDAs should have protocols and so on...
Sizz
#7 Posted : Friday, July 03, 2015 6:25:20 PM

Mini Miudo wrote:
So people can now be banned in game for their forum actions?

As you know, this is nothing new, users have been in game banned for forum comments before.
This game is broke and the rules are laughable.
Magnus Alerio #1 - Former ICFC Goalkeeper - Season 18 - 37% 1 Stars Saves - Retired

Magnus Magnusson #18 - CF - Retired

Ultra Magnus - Puckoon Manager - Retired
MAGGIE's Mad Paint Skillz 2k13

Why does a team need 5 CD's?

U A MOD BRO??????!!!!!!!!!
feelow
#8 Posted : Saturday, July 25, 2015 10:16:37 PM

mayas wrote:

or

bumb
Wickerbasket
#9 Posted : Sunday, July 26, 2015 7:39:28 AM

Speaking as a GM here, I can assure you we don't ban both accounts of a new user. We typically send them a message asking which account they would like to keep, then ban the other one.
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy

thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
feelow
#10 Posted : Sunday, July 26, 2015 11:36:43 AM

feelow wrote:
mayas wrote:

or

bumb

az that waznt precedent

me creds back brawls and co

me creds and now

its just a different precedent but still a precedent
mayas
#11 Posted : Thursday, February 04, 2016 8:40:37 PM

feelow wrote:
feelow wrote:
mayas wrote:

or

bumb

az that waznt precedent

me creds back brawls and co

me creds and now

its just a different precedent but still a precedent

scotty196222
#12 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2016 4:14:26 AM

noobz

*edit - uber noobz

Quote:
I wonder what shenanigans I was getting up to on that evening.....

ARINHO
#13 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2016 12:56:48 PM

Anyone monitoring this topic? Silenced

Best player EU

Funny quote below

Best excuse EU below

ARINHO's school of GKing
Concave
#14 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2016 6:57:49 PM

Moderator: Medal received for taking part in Footballidentity's Moderator team

Yup. Let them talk it off.