Welcome Guest Active Topics | Log In


Please Un-Ban Morten Options
hamburgler03
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 6:21:36 PM





Rank: Master
Joined: 8/20/2009
Posts: 2,182
Points: 10,685
Location: Columbus
This is a public plea to "un-ban" Morten from his forum ban. Ever since his forum ban, he has been a moody twit during games and is constantly criticizing he teammates. I speak for all of us and beg you to lift his ban to make our lives less miserable. It's for the good of the game both short-term and long term.

I also understand that there needs to be some retribution for his forum activities so I gladly will take double of his forum ban if that helps.

Thank you for your consideration.




FREE SIGMA
BAN SHANKS
LIFETIME BAN FOR MORTEN


(17:54:33 27/03/2012) leorojas
you give me credits?
(17:56:30 27/03/2012) hamburgler03
let me think about it a second
(17:56:35 27/03/2012) hamburgler03
no
Sponsor  
 

Chris Rutter
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 6:31:28 PM





Rank: Junior
Joined: 8/17/2011
Posts: 205
Points: 735
Location: London
He's seemed very good spirited playing for Muff. I think it's probably more something you're doing...
I agree though. It was a funny joke, and besides, he was only talking about how Mini is so good he can put footballs down people's throats. Laugh Out Loud
scotty196222
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 7:14:57 PM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 3/23/2010
Posts: 7,088
Points: 23,931
Location: Exeter
Chris Rutter wrote:
He's seemed very good spirited playing for Muff. I think it's probably more something you're doing...
I agree though. It was a funny joke, and besides, he was only talking about how Mini is so good he can put footballs down people's throats. Laugh Out Loud


Anyone have a link to the joke.....

Shifty





Quote:
I wonder what shenanigans I was getting up to on that evening.....


Wickerbasket
#4 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 7:30:37 PM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 2/3/2010
Posts: 9,467
Points: 39,883
Location: Grantham
You need to be a mod to read it unfortunately, just take our word for it - it was Morten on solid form.
#3 James Frost - Side Defender of Team Ten
Proud to be Goalkeeper, Left Side Defender, Right Side Defender, Central Defender, Left Central Defender, Right Central Defender, Left Central Midfielder, Central Midfielder, Right Central Midfielder, Left Forward, Right Forward and Manager of Team Basket Academy


thegreenwoods wrote:
I agree with the points made by James.
Psychorum
#5 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 7:34:21 PM





Rank: Senior
Joined: 9/10/2009
Posts: 722
Points: 3,346
Location: Bristol
Since the ban stick came out the amount of le sighs has increased, anyone would think there's a continuous strong breeze hitting the mic.
Kids and Hampo love them so, the happy world of Haribo!
scotty196222
#6 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 8:17:30 PM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 3/23/2010
Posts: 7,088
Points: 23,931
Location: Exeter
Wickerbasket wrote:
You need to be a mod to read it unfortunately, just take our word for it - it was Morten on solid form.


haha !

Biggrin Applause

If it involved the little man then good on him !

Biggrin Love Cool





Quote:
I wonder what shenanigans I was getting up to on that evening.....


Michael Cameron
#7 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 8:47:49 PM



Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

Rank: Global Moderator
Joined: 9/11/2010
Posts: 4,941
Points: 17,481
Location: Carlisle
I'm voting that we kick Morten out of the EU this summer.... what? Wrong referendum??


ROCOCO FIRE
Manager of Portus Cale


STUART OAKLEY | AMOS VETO | GEORGE WILLIS | MATT SUTTON | SEBB ATWELL | LUKE RIPLEY
Chris Rutter
#8 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 10:37:48 PM





Rank: Junior
Joined: 8/17/2011
Posts: 205
Points: 735
Location: London
scotty196222 wrote:
Chris Rutter wrote:
He's seemed very good spirited playing for Muff. I think it's probably more something you're doing...
I agree though. It was a funny joke, and besides, he was only talking about how Mini is so good he can put footballs down people's throats. Laugh Out Loud


Anyone have a link to the joke.....

Shifty


Basically, in relation to Vercetti's sweeping praise for Mini on the FID best eleven thread, Morten said he was surprised V could articulate it so well with a certain part of Mini's anatomy so far down his throat... I mean his footballs of course, not anatomy Biggrin
scotty196222
#9 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 10:45:22 PM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 3/23/2010
Posts: 7,088
Points: 23,931
Location: Exeter
Michael Cameron wrote:
I'm voting that we kick Morten out of the EU this summer.... what? Wrong referendum??



ahaha !!

Laugh Out Loud Cool





Quote:
I wonder what shenanigans I was getting up to on that evening.....


scotty196222
#10 Posted : Thursday, May 26, 2016 10:46:40 PM





Rank: Senior Master
Joined: 3/23/2010
Posts: 7,088
Points: 23,931
Location: Exeter
Chris Rutter wrote:
scotty196222 wrote:
Chris Rutter wrote:
He's seemed very good spirited playing for Muff. I think it's probably more something you're doing...
I agree though. It was a funny joke, and besides, he was only talking about how Mini is so good he can put footballs down people's throats. Laugh Out Loud


Anyone have a link to the joke.....

Shifty


Basically, in relation to Vercetti's sweeping praise for Mini on the FID best eleven thread, Morten said he was surprised V could articulate it so well with a certain part of Mini's anatomy so far down his throat... I mean his footballs of course, not anatomy Biggrin


hahahahaaaa !!

Brilliant !

Laugh Out Loud Laugh Out Loud Applause





Quote:
I wonder what shenanigans I was getting up to on that evening.....


Elboludo
#11 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 1:58:18 AM





Rank: Master
Joined: 9/2/2009
Posts: 3,428
Points: 15,064
Location: Lille Skensved
Worth it! Wink
<22:59:08> "kwanzi"
: ha ha, well, at leats i can declare my love to you here







FID experience summed up:
statik
#12 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 9:50:30 PM


Key User Group: User recieved this medal for taking part in the FID Key User Group (KUG)

Rank: Professional
Joined: 7/30/2009
Posts: 1,397
Points: 5,437
Location: Skövde
So the one with a signature saying he wanted a lifetime ban on Morten made a plea to unban him Biggrin Lovely!

And... Welcome back!
Elboludo
#13 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2016 11:22:58 PM





Rank: Master
Joined: 9/2/2009
Posts: 3,428
Points: 15,064
Location: Lille Skensved
statik wrote:
So the one with a signature saying he wanted a lifetime ban on Morten made a plea to unban him Biggrin Lovely!

And... Welcome back!


I did find that a bit peculiar as well. Laugh Out Loud

<22:59:08> "kwanzi"
: ha ha, well, at leats i can declare my love to you here







FID experience summed up:
Users browsing this topic
guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Official FID Theme by FIDAdmin1 (the one and only)
Powered by YAF 1.9.3 | YAF © 2003-2009, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.147 seconds.

© 2010 CommuniSport AB - User Agreement and Policy

Advertise on Footballidentity